Blackorwhite is not fake PROOF

Comments

• lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    i'm reading moonwalk at the moment and he said growing up his closest friend was DIANA ROSS the osmonds were competition around that era..

also i'm reading BOW answers to questions and he said that his source was a SHE.. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> but then a few pages later he said his source was a HE.. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

maybe it was a typo i dunno.. but i'm keeping an open mind on this one..
  • billy06billy06 Posts: 73
    she said recently that she had a fake identity, but she has now told us her real identity- daniella,31, italy.
  • @billy06
    I just PM'd you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    i cant ask the Qs today cos i gotta go right now!! but i will ask all Q's tmoz.
  • Everyone could make up a story, as long they want to or are smart enough. BlackOrWhite is like us.. BeLIEving, find proofs, try to make own theory.
    me and iMISSYOUMJ are thinking on a method to prove it, and it was iMISSYOUMJ's original idea. It involves fake questions.
  • yayayaya Posts: 158
    me and iMISSYOUMJ are thinking on a method to prove it, and it was iMISSYOUMJ's original idea. It involves fake questions.

good idea. why can't you ask the questions today? maybe someone else can ask?
  • MJJLivesMJJLives Posts: 130
    I have asked him two questions and he has sent me two answers, i used google translate:

1. Who was Michaels best childhood friend?

A: I know by sight Donny Osmond a friend from childhood.
    Although Michael was very lonely ....

2. What was Michael's favorite local shop in Gary, Indiana?

A: St. Regis Galerie IN Las Vegas

SURELEY only michael will know these?

Soooo, Michael's favorite LOCAL SHOP IN GARY, INDIANA is a store in LAS VEGAS?

<!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> I wanna believe, I truly do, but...... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • I have asked him two questions and he has sent me two answers, i used google translate:

<!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I have asked him two questions and he has sent me two answers, i used google translate:

<!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> I wanna believe, I truly do, but...... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

LMAO. i would like to believe it too....
    i know its weird. as i said, i used google translate so maybe my message didnt come across as well as i thouht.
  • Billy, google translate or not.. Blackorwhite is just a believer with own thoughts..
  • mmzmmz Posts: 450
    I have got one question that will demonstrate if her source is someone close to Michael.
    But for doing that I must upload a photo,sent it to her,and wait for an answer.I have not the photo here where i am staying now,but next week I can.
    And I promise you all that I will let you know if her answer is legit.
    If it is ,i will be 100% sure she is saying the truth!!!!
    I am so happy I had this idea!!!!!
  • hopehope Posts: 543
    Where do you go to ask BOW questions?

I would like to ask also.

BTW I thought Michael didn't have any friends growing up?
    I dont think he had a close friend in childhood, but I remember he and Donny both talking about doing pranks and playing in hotels if they were in the same city or hotels. So maybe Donny was as close to a best childhood friend he ever had. JMO <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • DooDooDooDoo Posts: 437
    yes these are the answers he has sent me back. I dont know, but i think they are correct answers. Only MJ and his close close friends know this. blackorwhite gets his info from a close source to michael. imo, it all adds up.
    You're wrong there. Infact, you already knew that. So did I. Meaning? She could have found it out asking some "true" fans.
  • yes these are the answers he has sent me back. I dont know, but i think they are correct answers. Only MJ and his close close friends know this. blackorwhite gets his info from a close source to michael. imo, it all adds up.
    You're wrong there. Infact, you already knew that. So did I. Meaning? She could have found it out asking some "true" fans.

exactly.
    yes these are the answers he has sent me back. I dont know, but i think they are correct answers. Only MJ and his close close friends know this. blackorwhite gets his info from a close source to michael. imo, it all adds up.

that is very true...
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    It is not easy to ask such questions, because none of us know Michael personally.
    My God, I do not know so very much ...... I know MJ is not down to his underwear, unfortunately .......rauchen_007.gif
  • I Have a thought ..why don't you ask the Jacksons since they are his brothers and are answering questions
    then maybe you will know if its right or wrong...
  • simonsimon Posts: 18
    Blackorwhite is a girl.
    I don't think that to make her trap questions is the right way to know if she says the truth.

this is the link of the forum where she writes for getting in touch with her.
    <!-- m -->http://michaeljacksongold.forumfree.it/?f=8295777<!-- m -->

you don't need to translate in italian. she is very kind and she answers to everybody. read what she says and than decide if trust in her or not. for me this is the best way.
    If you feel that way then cool <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I thought this could work but I was wrong.

<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • ChanceChance Posts: 250
    im not even sure these questions are fair.. if someone asked me the same two questions about my own mother .. I wouldn't know the answers ..
  • ChanceChance Posts: 250
    I think I read or saw an interview.. and I believe Donny and Michael went to school together
  • ShoutShout Posts: 560
    HERE IS A VERY IMPORTANT LINK:

You can ask everything about Michael Jackson it is directed to the Editor of Captain Eo Productions their webside is Planet Jackson

I do not know what to think. But maybe someone can find this answers here...

<!-- m -->http://web.archive.org/web/200309180046 ... 2001-06-30<!-- m -->

This is a very close source to Michael Jackson so EVERYONE can play blackorwhite and pretend to be in a close contact to someone who know/knew Michael Jackson
This discussion has been closed.