Jermaine Jackson - @jermjackson5 (verified)

Comments

• I'm not really sure if this is even the real Jermaine, since the account is not vertifed. However, I have heard of Jermaine saying this way before the show even aired. Honsetly, I would love to think that Michael will return on that date or least have a major clue to Michael being alive. But the thing is that I don't trust Jermaine. He is really the MAIN reason why I don't completly believe in the hoax. Despite all the evidence that suggest that Michael is alive, Jermaine is the one thing that stumps me. I don't believe he is part of the hoax and I don't believe that he has Michael's best intrest at heart. But at the same time, I don't see how Michael could keep a secret from Jermaine, especially with the way Jermaine has made himself the spokeperson for Michael and the family. So, as for the thing that will "BLOW. OUR. MINDS. on sunday thing, I think it is just hype. It may not have anything to do with Michael. And if it does, it maybe like some lost footage or something like that. In Jermaine case, I believe anything that comes out of his mouth is no better than the garbage the tabloids printed about Michael on a daily basis.
  • yayayaya Posts: 158
    If they're showing some funeral or memorial video/picture, anything releated to MJ's 'death'.. And say
    it gonna BLOW.YOUR.MIND they are totally disgusting and have some big problems. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

unless of course there's some sort of "big reveal" of michael at the funeral footage. but i guess that's reaching a bit! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • Well, something is supposed to "blow our mind" TODAY (Sunday) - that is quite an announcement!

I hope these guys will measure up the expectation ...

However, I do have doubts this Jack5ons twitter account is legit at all ...

If you click on the attached website you`ll find all kind of weird psychics and paranormal stuff .... I just don`t know .

Your thoughts?
  • yayayaya Posts: 158
    Well, something is supposed to "blow our mind" TODAY (Sunday) - that is quite an announcement!

I hope these guys will measure up the expectation ...

However, I do have doubts this Jack5ons twitter account is legit at all ...

If you click on the attached website you`ll find all kind of weird psychics and paranormal stuff .... I just don`t know .

Your thoughts?

wasn't the big announcement about sunday blowing our minds from a different twitter account? someone posted the account earlier...i think it's mjj_2010 or something like that. they tweeted that sunday will blow our minds, but no one knows who's behind that account.
  • MJJ is fake, and today they will show big heavy emotional stuffs they said..

In two weeks they gonnna BLOW.OUR.MINDS
  • maybe Michael's kids will be performing?
  • one of their new twitters is

ALLJACK5ONS Sun is NOT last episode.It's leading up to our SECRET FINALE next week. very heavy,real emotional stuff. we hope u hv enjoyed our priv sides

The only thing that would really get me emotional is if they would bring on Michael's childeren,I really hope they are not that insensitive.
    As for all the other stuff ....I'm not surprised about anything any more with all the odd things that's been going on.
  • I haven't watched their reality show yet and probably won't, unless of course Michael is the "mind blowing secret finale" guest. Unfortunately, I think Jermaine's idea of a "mind blowing secret finale" is a new redition of "Let's Get Serious" or maybe "State of Shock". I'm sorry but after Michael left the group, the others just didn't have it. They were cute kids, but my god, they have grown into some ugly ass adults....both mentally and physically. Of course, Jermaine thinks he still has it and can use Michael's good name to make his own comeback. Uh....I don't think so!

Michael...be the "mind blowing secret finale guest".......pllllleeeeeeezzze!
  • maybe Michael's kids will be performing?

WOW this is weird we had the same thought at the same time and posted at the same time to.And i'm from the other side of the ocean <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MJ-FanMJ-Fan Posts: 234
    GUYS!
    LOTS OF PEOPLE ARE SAYING THE ACCOUNT IS NOT LEGIT. IT IS!!
    IT'S ON THE A&E JACKSONS FAMILY DYNASTY PAGE AND THEY ARE WAITING TO BE VERIFIED. A&E WOULD NOT PUT A RANDOM TWITTER ON THEIR HOME PAGE!
    ALSO, A WOMAN WHO WORKS FOR A&E (JODI SOMETHING) OFTEN TWEETS ABOUT THEIR ACCOUNT AND SAID TO SEND QUESTIONS FOR THE LIVE SHOW TO THAT ACCOUNT.

Sorry for the caps, I'm not shouting, I just wanted to make sure every saw <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    But yeah.. I'm not saying that just because the account is real, that we should get our hopes up or anything. I think it's odd and I reckon they'll be loads of clues leading to a possible comeback. But like many of you have said.. It'd be stupid to show something that not all the world can see. The show isn't really really popular so it'd be pointless. It's on at 3am in England so that'd be a bit silly seeing as the concerts were all in London, I assume MJ wants England to be involved!
  • I haven't watched their reality show yet and probably won't, unless of course Michael is the "mind blowing secret finale" guest. Unfortunately, I think Jermaine's idea of a "mind blowing secret finale" is a new redition of "Let's Get Serious" or maybe "State of Shock". I'm sorry but after Michael left the group, the others just didn't have it. They were cute kids, but my god, they have grown into some ugly ass adults....both mentally and physically. Of course, Jermaine thinks he still has it and can use Michael's good name to make his own comeback. Uh....I don't think so!

i agree with you...150% <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • GUYS!
    LOTS OF PEOPLE ARE SAYING THE ACCOUNT IS NOT LEGIT. IT IS!!
    IT'S ON THE A&E JACKSONS FAMILY DYNASTY PAGE AND THEY ARE WAITING TO BE VERIFIED. A&E WOULD NOT PUT A RANDOM TWITTER ON THEIR HOME PAGE!
    ALSO, A WOMAN WHO WORKS FOR A&E (JODI SOMETHING) OFTEN TWEETS ABOUT THEIR ACCOUNT AND SAID TO SEND QUESTIONS FOR THE LIVE SHOW TO THAT ACCOUNT.

Sorry for the caps, I'm not shouting, I just wanted to make sure every saw <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    But yeah.. I'm not saying that just because the account is real, that we should get our hopes up or anything. I think it's odd and I reckon they'll be loads of clues leading to a possible comeback. But like many of you have said.. It'd be stupid to show something that not all the world can see. The show isn't really really popular so it'd be pointless. It's on at 3am in England so that'd be a bit silly seeing as the concerts were all in London, I assume MJ wants England to be involved!

I GOT THE MESSAGE <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> You are right it doesn't make sence if the whole world can't see it.
    I haven't watched their reality show yet and probably won't, unless of course Michael is the "mind blowing secret finale" guest. Unfortunately, I think Jermaine's idea of a "mind blowing secret finale" is a new redition of "Let's Get Serious" or maybe "State of Shock". I'm sorry but after Michael left the group, the others just didn't have it. They were cute kids, but my god, they have grown into some ugly ass adults....both mentally and physically. Of course, Jermaine thinks he still has it and can use Michael's good name to make his own comeback. Uh....I don't think so!

Aww don't be mean <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> I love the Jacksons! Marlon is a cutie, I love him!! And Randy is! Jermaine, Tito and Jackie - Well let's face it, they look good for their age. Especially Jackie (almost 60). I'm not attracted to them (MJ does it for me <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ), but I wouldnt say they were ugly. I think theyre very handsome! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    I don't think they're as good at singing as Mike, but they all have talent. Marlon's great at dancing and they've all got a unique voice. I love them all loads but I have to admit, they will never be the same without Mike. He sang most of their songs and your eye was always drawn to him. It just wouldn't work without him <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> But I guess if you grew up with the Jacksons (I'm wayy too young), then you'll probably see it differently.
    I love them all and would watch their performances but wouldn't go to a concert or buy a record from them without Michael. I'm not bashing them.. But it just wouldn't seem right without him <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    Oh and as for their personalities...
    In my opinion.. The only one I could possibly be pissed at is Jermaine. Although I'm not and I like him, I get why people are mad at him. If this isn't a hoax.. He really does seem to be exploiting MJ's death.

I haven't heard much from Jackie, Marlon and Tito and I've heard nothing from Randy. So I couldn't make a call on it.
    Jackie's very sweet and isn't a money grabber. He loves show business like the other two but the only one who really can't wait to get back in the spotlight is Jermaine.

No offense Jermaine, I love ya! But if this isn't a hoax I'ma have to kick your ass!
  • JennieJennie Posts: 514
    You guys say the Jack5son account is on A&E right? Well is it odd that out of the blue A&E has requested to follow me on twitter? I thought maybe they follow everyone who follows them but I checked and they have way more followers than people they are following and besides, why would a TV station want to follow me? I hardly ever tweet.. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

And if they are talking about a possible Jackson four tour then why is there a 5 in there twitter account name? Just curious as they say they are 4 now.... dunno.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    You guys say the Jack5son account is on A&E right? Well is it odd that out of the blue A&E has requested to follow me on twitter? I thought maybe they follow everyone who follows them but I checked and they have way more followers than people they are following and besides, why would a TV station want to follow me? I hardly ever tweet.. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

And if they are talking about a possible Jackson four tour then why is there a 5 in there twitter account name? Just curious as they say they are 4 now.... dunno.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Strange about them wanting to follow you!
    And yeah I know.. The Jackson '5' thing seems weird. Why not just the Jacksons? It can never be J5 without Michael really. And if Randy doesn't want to be involved.. Then that makes 4. They may be good at showbiz but not so good at counting <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I guess that's cos in the song ABC, they only counted 1 2 3! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I think they want you to follow them because they want you to read their tweets. Is your account any way related to Michael Jackson talk? I noticed they want as many people as possible to be notified about the grand finale episode, it seems to be important to them and thats why they keep promoting their words. It must be big then.. And I hope so.
  • To everyone who thinks they were talking about THIS sunday (January 10th) when they say it will blow your mind, they AREN'T.

They are talking about January 17th (the series finale).
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Jermaine posted another tweet today talking about the suprise finale. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> He tweeted that something heavy and emotional is going to happen. If it's something to do with them releasing an album or going on tour that's gonna make me irritated. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> Like who cares. We already know they want to make an album and go on tour. I really do hope MJ still alive(which I still believe he is) because they are really promoting themselves and their upcoming projects. If he really was dead I think that would be very tacky.
  • ShoutShout Posts: 560
    Jermaine posted another tweet today talking about the suprise finale. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> He tweeted that something heavy and emotional is going to happen. If it's something to do with them releasing an album or going on tour that's gonna make me irritated. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> Like who cares. We already know they want to make an album and go on tour. I really do hope MJ still alive(which I still believe he is) because they are really promoting themselves and their upcoming projects. If he really was dead I think that would be very tacky.

I have read on another Forum that Michael Jackson was planed somehow for the show, I haven´t seen all episodes of the reality show...but I think it will be that they are talking about the memorial or funeral of Michael Jackson, no comeback that it is why it will be so emotional, we will see...

I do not want to put so much hope into that. There are to many disappointments allready.
  • Jermaine posted another tweet today talking about the suprise finale. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> He tweeted that something heavy and emotional is going to happen. If it's something to do with them releasing an album or going on tour that's gonna make me irritated. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> Like who cares. We already know they want to make an album and go on tour. I really do hope MJ still alive(which I still believe he is) because they are really promoting themselves and their upcoming projects. If he really was dead I think that would be very tacky.

I have read on another Forum that Michael Jackson was planed somehow for the show, I haven´t seen all episodes of the reality show...but I think it will be that they are talking about the memorial or funeral of Michael Jackson, no comeback that it is why it will be so emotional, we will see...

Yeah that's what I was thinking. Hope I'm wrong <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • But it will be also something that will be blow our mind... funeral and memorial don't blow are mind...
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234

Yeah that's what I was thinking. Hope I'm wrong <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    No I don't think it's anything to do with the memorial or funeral. They've already shown some footage of the funeral on the show and the 911 call so that can't be it. How can memorial footage be a suprise?
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    When I read your comments, it made me think that maybe it's the full tape of MJ's funeral, but seriously - this would not blow minds away, this will trigger another wave of fan suicides.

Michael's comeback maybe? Emotional doesn't always mean that it's sad.
  • When I read your comments, it made me think that maybe it's the full tape of MJ's funeral, but seriously - this would not blow minds away, this will trigger another wave of fan suicides.

Michael's comeback maybe? Emotional doesn't always mean that it's sad.

I agree with you. Do you guys really think footage of the funeral would "blow our minds?" There are many emotions...not only sadness.

But we can never be too sure. It is Jermaine after all (don't mean to bad mouth him or anything).