Jermaine Jackson - @jermjackson5 (verified)

Comments

• HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Dk if this is true or not but seems he's on now
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    I was on twitter today and I came across another account for Jermaine but I thought he was just using the alljack5on account to tweet. He hasn't tweeted on that acoount for a long time. I was wondering why he hasn't tweeted lately about anything. The account could be fake because it not verified who knows but neither is the all Jack5on account. I came across this account because I went to Omer's page and he sent a tweet to someone name Rose Jackson. So I checked out that page. Who the heck is Rose Jackson? They also say their location is Neverland. Here's link to the Jermaine Twitter: <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/jermjackson5<!-- m -->
    Kinda funny it has jerm in the name like germ.
  • katoooooookatooooooo Posts: 371
    yes it's his personal real account <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    yes it's his personal real account <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Oh wow so no wonder he doesn't use the other Twitter account anymore. He needs to get it verified though.
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Check this out:

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/jermjackson5<!-- m -->

And i will copy and paste tweets and the pic he just posted:

# @LA97496 I agree, I will bling it up half a minute ago via web in reply to LA97496

Wardrobe Mood Board - gotta keep that Jackson look on stage! <!-- m -->http://twitpic.com/252wbs<!-- m --> 10 minutes ago via Twitpic

Just went for my wardrobe fitting, looking forward to the big day 18 minutes ago

@jacksonsource will do in time. about 18 hours ago via web

having a major production meeting, don't like meetings, boring, let's get to the juicy stuff like the actual show

129465640-4173b405a47830555fe8b75dbf0e08d8.4c3d1a20-scaled.jpg
  • hopehope Posts: 543
    WHAT THE HELL IS THE DEAL WITH THE ARMBAND ? <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    Look at the white shirt with red band and red shoulder stripes

Remind you of anything???

[youtube:16lk5moz]
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    OMG, <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> tell me this is a joke. I HATE how he's trying to fit into Michael's shoes. I don't like it one bit. Hopefully those costumes are really just clues of what's to come. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> He does have a slightly devilish look in his eyes <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> as if to say, gotcha.
  • wow this is frickin wierd
  • jermaine is wierd
    OMG, <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> tell me this is a joke. I HATE how he's trying to fit into Michael's shoes. I don't like it one bit. Hopefully those costumes are really just clues of what's to come. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> He does have a slightly devilish look in his eyes <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> as if to say, gotcha.

I agree.. if Jermaine is trying to step into Michaels shoes and take over,, and if he is trying to take Michaels fans, the man is delusional.
    I also find this in extremely bad taste... where is the respect for MJ and where is the respect for the feelings of MJs fans???
  • jenwren20jenwren20 Posts: 282
    AHH Jermaine, where would we be without ya??

I find more interesting his other tweet from today,

Hey Twitter! I need to double my following by Thursday! Help me out spread the word. RETWEET

that was from about an hour ago....

Why by Thursday??
  • Mj5StarChickMj5StarChick Posts: 939
    That's weird he sure is using Mike's style huh? Wow that shirt 2 familiar lols u can't trick us Jermaine lols <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Now how abt that Blue Military jacket at the bottom right hand???
    Hmmm any1 seen it....????
    0.jpg
    Michael at the 25th NAACP Image Awards <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Great Style Jermaine <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    is it just me or do todays surroundings not look quite as lavish as the ones from the article recently?
    This guy cant pay his own way without Michael, cant think without Michael, cant walk, talk or crap without Michael. Hell, he cant even dress himself without Michael. Sorry, but Jermmmy is really getting on my last nerve. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    That's kinda strange that Jermaine is showing the costumes for upcoming show like that. The way he's holding the poster hiding part of his face except his eyes. Why are all those outfits MJ's style? I've been a believer that Jermaine puts out clues to let us know MJ is still alive so maybe this is part of it. Like the recent photo shoot with his family he had those sun flower coffee mugs in the cabinet so they could be seen in the pic. It better be because if Jermaine was doing this for his own self promotion that would be trifling. MJ has to be alive the way his family be acting. There's no way he could be dead and they be so cold blooded. That's my opinion.
    That's weird he sure is using Mike's style huh? Wow that shirt 2 familiar lols u can't trick us Jermaine lols <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    0.jpg
    Michael at the 25th NAACP Image Awards <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

OH MY GOD.. its EXACTLY the same!!!

So now we got TWO exact matches to Michaels wardrobes.. what the heck is going on??

And like the other poster said.. why by THURSDAY??
  • Look at the white shirt with red band and red shoulder stripes

[youtube:neydf0x4]

You bring up an excellent point. I wonder if these outfits represent different periods in Michael's life. It looks like Jermaine has a smile on his face and it makes me think he's not really serious. I don't get the feeling that he's trying to take Michael's place - and I'll be the first to admit if I'm wrong. I get the feeling that we're missing the point to the message. L.O.V.E.
    Whomever is following him should ask him why he is copying Michaels clothes. Actually, some of look like they ARE Michaels clothes. Just to see what or if he replies. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Check this out:

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/jermjackson5<!-- m -->

And i will copy and paste tweets and the pic he just posted:

# @LA97496 I agree, I will bling it up half a minute ago via web in reply to LA97496

Wardrobe Mood Board - gotta keep that Jackson look on stage! <!-- m -->http://twitpic.com/252wbs<!-- m --> 10 minutes ago via Twitpic

Just went for my wardrobe fitting, looking forward to the big day 18 minutes ago

@jacksonsource will do in time. about 18 hours ago via web

having a major production meeting, don't like meetings, boring, let's get to the juicy stuff like the actual show

Oh my, I am totally freaking out right now! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> I am in total shock. I cannot believe this. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> How can this be true?

1. No one in the world can have my Daddy MJ's style. No one in the world can rock his style. I mean no one.

2. Why would Jermaine do this to MJ fans? I am a committed MJ fan from the top of my head down to my toes. I cannot handle this. I am in shock. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

3, I think this is a very bad move on Jermaine's part. It is just too hard for MJ fans like me to bare. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> I have spent a over a year without MJ. I miss my angel with all my heart and my soul. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

4. Unless, this is so kind of cyptic message from MJ. Maybe, this is what MJ's new wardobe will be when he returns to the stage. I hope this is the case. Otherwise, I am seriously hurt by this. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    Look at the white shirt with red band and red shoulder stripes

[youtube:1hyi4e0i]

You bring up an excellent point. I wonder if these outfits represent different periods in Michael's life. It looks like Jermaine has a smile on his face and it makes me think he's not really serious. I don't get the feeling that he's trying to take Michael's place - and I'll be the first to admit if I'm wrong. I get the feeling that we're missing the point to the message. L.O.V.E.

That is exactly what came to my mind is MJ in Man in the Mirror. I hope that you are right, voiceforthesilent, that Jermaine isnt being serious, and that I am just missing the point of his new wardobe. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> God bless you, for your comforting words and your love! xxxxx
    0.jpg

OH MY GOD.. its EXACTLY the same!!!

So now we got TWO exact matches to Michaels wardrobes.. what the heck is going on??

And like the other poster said.. why by THURSDAY??

Oh my, DancingTheDream, does MJ look so perfect and so handsome in his regal military jacket at the 25th NAACP Image Awards. I love his speech and his message at this presentation. God bless you, DancingTheDream!

MJ, baby, no one in the world can ever take your place in our hearts! You are our beloved angel and you are our hearts. I love you so much and miss you more and more with each passing day. I will never stop loving you. Please come home to us, baby! xxxxxxx
  • i believe the object is to find the event for which michael wore the outfit and listen to what he says. for example
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZEkJFNa ... re=related<!-- m --> listen to this speech. its all a part of the why. so please stop doggin jermaine and thank him for his help.
  • Gosh, I can only hope Jermaine is providing another clue. These all look like MJ's style. In fact, with the armband...it is MJ's style!!!! And, doesn't that costume immediately beneath "Jermaine" look like the costume top worn by the ushers at the supposed funeral service at Forrest Lawn???? Freaky!!!!! Yes, and Jermaine's eyes (peeking over the top of the sheet) reminds me of MJ's "Dangerous" album cover. All peculiar, to say the least!!!!
  • i believe the object is to find the event for which michael wore the outfit and listen to what he says. for example
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZEkJFNa ... re=related<!-- m --> listen to this speech. its all a part of the why. so please stop doggin jermaine and thank him for his help.

Thanks - that's what I think too. I believe Jermaine is just pointing us in a direction. I think we are too quick to judge his intentions. Let's look for the message being handed to us.

Thanks - that's what I think too. I believe Jermaine is just pointing us in a direction. I think we are too quick to judge his intentions. Let's look for the message being handed to us.

So - to start a list:
    1) One outfit is from the NAACP Awards show in 1994 when he was facing his first set of allegations. His speech was great - talking about the judicial system.
    2) The white shirt w/red when singing Man in the Mirror was done when....?
  • teerockjelliteerockjelli Posts: 205
    uhh, do some research on all the brothers... you will find they all dressed like that in show gear <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->