Jermaine Jackson - @jermjackson5 (verified)

Comments

• When I read your comments, it made me think that maybe it's the full tape of MJ's funeral, but seriously - this would not blow minds away, this will trigger another wave of fan suicides.

Michael's comeback maybe? Emotional doesn't always mean that it's sad.
    er fan suicides??...i thought that was just a rumor over the internet... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I dont think that Michael would allow his fans to commit suicide over him, if he knew about that which he would through news and media he would def come out of hiding if it were a hoax... so i am pretty sure that that was just a rumor...orr i am def hoping that its just a rumor
  • When I read your comments, it made me think that maybe it's the full tape of MJ's funeral, but seriously - this would not blow minds away, this will trigger another wave of fan suicides.

er fan suicides??...i thought that was just a rumor over the internet... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I dont think that Michael would allow his fans to commit suicide over him, if he knew about that which he would through news and media he would def come out of hiding if it were a hoax... so i am pretty sure that that was just a rumor...orr i am def hoping that its just a rumor

There is a reason why people then took suicide, because they loved MJ more than anything on this planet.
    -They took their lifes for MJ. Would be worse if they spent all their life crying about MJ being gone.

They who took suicide have problems, and would do this before or later anyways..
  • MJ-FanMJ-Fan Posts: 234
    When I read your comments, it made me think that maybe it's the full tape of MJ's funeral, but seriously - this would not blow minds away, this will trigger another wave of fan suicides.

I heard that the people who killed themselves were depressed and gonna do it anyway. But MJ's death just pushed them over the edge. It's really sad that some people would feel like that <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • susie_23susie_23 Posts: 240
    If the big secret next week is funeral footage, why would that need to be secret?
    That wouldn't really blow our minds; the world thinks he's dead. (well, SOME do...)

Not only that, but why promote it and promote it and promote it?
    This is going to sound rude, but come on! Funeral footage? Why would that be OMG SO MIND BLOWING?

I still think it has to do with Michael. It can't be a coincidence that their ZOMG SECRET PLANS LOL is the day before MLK day.
  • If the big secret next week is funeral footage, why would that need to be secret?
    That wouldn't really blow our minds; the world thinks he's dead. (well, SOME do...)

Not only that, but why promote it and promote it and promote it?
    This is going to sound rude, but come on! Funeral footage? Why would that be OMG SO MIND BLOWING?

I still think it has to do with Michael. It can't be a coincidence that their ZOMG SECRET PLANS LOL is the day before MLK day.

Who knows with the Jackson familys strange behaviour. Michael was the most normal person I have to say.

They probably gonna show us that they're practicing for a come-back named This Is Really It.

I think it gonna blow.our.mind away from this planet, because what they gonna show us will probably be ridiculous.
  • Do you not think Jermaine should be concentrating on the fact his brother has been murdered and that his murderer is yet to be arrested.
    Should he not be tweeting about todays news about Murray... instead of incessently promoting his pathetic reality show?
    I mean.. come one.. what is the matter with Jermaine? Does he not realise that he would be no-one if not for Michael and that actually none of us care about the rest of the family.,.. they have enough money now to go away quietly and live of MJs riches and stop being in our faces.

If MJ really has died, then Jermaine and the rest of the family failed MJ anyway for not supporting him and helping him when he needed them the most.

It just makes me angry.

While I appreciate & respect everyone's opinions and views, I do not like people talking for me!! I, for one and maybe the only one, happen to like the Jackson's show and am not sure Michael would like people putting his family down. We know Michael had ups & downs with his family, who doesn't. I don't think he would like to read how some talk about them. They are his family and he loves them very much! I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes, I just do not appreciate people speaking for me. Thanks and lets remember what Michael is wanting us to do and that is to L.O.V.E one another, and that includes his family!! : ))

While I appreciate & respect everyone's opinions and views, I do not like people talking for me!! I, for one and maybe the only one, happen to like the Jackson's show and am not sure Michael would like people putting his family down. We know Michael had ups & downs with his family, who doesn't. I don't think he would like to read how some talk about them. They are his family and he loves them very much! I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes, I just do not appreciate people speaking for me. Thanks and lets remember what Michael is wanting us to do and that is to L.O.V.E one another, and that includes his family!! : ))
    Well said <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I actually like all the Jacksons (yes Michael is my favourite, but I respect them all and think they're all incredible). I hope this thread doesn't turn into an 'I hate the Jacksons' thread because they don't deserve that hate!
    Every family has it's ups and downs. I know mine does. Just cos they're a famous family doesn't mean they're any different and I'm certain they love eachother loads! We don't know how they act when the cameras are off.

Oh and I also like the show. I enjoy seeing what the Jacksons are really like and it makes me feel a little closer to Michael. I don't know why. But if I see a 'clue' it makes me feel better.

No disrespect to anyone, because I understand all your views and opinions, but, I get really confused. We're all saying that Michael is alive and well.. But then we all judge Jermaine (in particular) for acting like MJ is not dead? :S It's confusing! If MJ is alive, then how else can Jermaine act? It must be hard to pretend your brother is dead. I wouldn't be able to do that if it were me. But then again, I do understand why people feel he's trying to cash in and profit off MJ's 'passing' but I don't think all the hate is needed <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Look some of us are not as forgiving of things some members of this family has done as Michael, Latoya said publicly he molested children just to hurt him and Jermaine wrote a song putting Michael down horribly, I try to keep an open mind I do not have problems with the other members of his family except Joe but I do not trust anything that comes from Joe, Jermaine or Latoya, they have a track record of hurting Michael. I will not go out and talk bad about them(what I listed above is in public records) but I do not trust or want anything to do with them they are only what I consider as tolerable. No one should ever do what they have done to another family member. If Michael is around I will do what I have done for years put a smile on my face and keep quiet as this loving soul never deserved what was done to him. That is just my 2 cents. I really hope Jermaine is being truthful for once and it will be a big welcome surprise not something we already know the J4 will be touring
  • Look some of us are not as forgiving of things some members of this family has done as Michael, Latoya said publicly he molested children just to hurt him and Jermaine wrote a song putting Michael down horribly, I try to keep an open mind I do not have problems with the other members of his family except Joe but I do not trust anything that comes from Joe, Jermaine or Latoya, they have a track record of hurting Michael. I will not go out and talk bad about them(what I listed above is in public records) but I do not trust or want anything to do with them they are only what I consider as tolerable. No one should ever do what they have done to another family member. If Michael is around I will do what I have done for years put a smile on my face and keep quiet as this loving soul never deserved what was done to him. That is just my 2 cents. I really hope Jermaine is being truthful for once and it will be a big welcome surprise not something we already know the J4 will be touring

I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

• Every family has it's ups and downs. I know mine does. Just cos they're a famous family doesn't mean they're any different and I'm certain they love eachother loads! We don't know how they act when the cameras are off.

Oh and I also like the show. I enjoy seeing what the Jacksons are really like and it makes me feel a little closer to Michael. I don't know why. But if I see a 'clue' it makes me feel better.

No disrespect to anyone, because I understand all your views and opinions, but, I get really confused. We're all saying that Michael is alive and well.. But then we all judge Jermaine (in particular) for acting like MJ is not dead? :S It's confusing! If MJ is alive, then how else can Jermaine act? It must be hard to pretend your brother is dead. I wouldn't be able to do that if it were me. But then again, I do understand why people feel he's trying to cash in and profit off MJ's 'passing' but I don't think all the hate is needed <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

[I totally agree with you MJ-Fan! That's what I keep trying to figure out. Michael is believed to be alive having faked his death, and yet people what to criticize his family for not acting like MJ is gone. Please tell me how they are supposed to handle this, especially if they know he is indeed still among us. I also think it possible that their show could be all part of the plan also. I do not agree with then cashing in on MJ's supposed death. I think all the Jackson's are very well off and need no one elses money. Remember who told the world that MJ was broke and that his family was penny-less. THE MEDIA!! And what have we been told by MJ concerning the media? NOT to beLIEve everything they tell us!! Look at their homes on the show, now whether they are really theirs or not we don't know, but if you go by how their homes look and their lifestyles then they are not broke or needing Michael's money. Just my opinion, and again not trying to upset anyone, these are just my thoughts!! ]
    Look some of us are not as forgiving of things some members of this family has done as Michael, Latoya said publicly he molested children just to hurt him and Jermaine wrote a song putting Michael down horribly, I try to keep an open mind I do not have problems with the other members of his family except Joe but I do not trust anything that comes from Joe, Jermaine or Latoya, they have a track record of hurting Michael. I will not go out and talk bad about them(what I listed above is in public records) but I do not trust or want anything to do with them they are only what I consider as tolerable. No one should ever do what they have done to another family member. If Michael is around I will do what I have done for years put a smile on my face and keep quiet as this loving soul never deserved what was done to him. That is just my 2 cents. I really hope Jermaine is being truthful for once and it will be a big welcome surprise not something we already know the J4 will be touring

I understand you completely. All I meant was, all families have ups and down. Sure, What LaToya, Joe and Jermaine did to Michael crossed a line. But I don't want to dwell on it. Michael forgave them and although I'll never forget it, I don't want to feel a hatred towards them because of it. Michael loves LaToya loads, he was extremely close with Jermaine and thought his father was a genius. But I totally get what you're saying. Some things are too far to be considered family arguements. But all I wanted to say was, that's in the past, and I don't think the hate they get now is nice. Because I don't know how people want them to act. If they don't do something, they'll be called selfish and people will say they never cared about MJ. If they do what they're doing now, then people call them money grabbers and insensitive. They can't win really.
  • Some of Jerm's tweets are kinda depressing tonight...

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/ALLJACK5ONS<!-- m -->

Last tweet. My Mother, Mrs. Katherine Jackson says hello and sends her love and loyalty. She and Michael's kids are doing well. Goodnight 18 minutes ago from web

Seriously,we joke a lot, but can't thank you enough 4 the past 40 years and outpouring when my brother Michael Jackson passed. We.Luv.U.4Eva 33 minutes ago from web
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Jermaine was tweeting again today and on one of his tweets he mentioned that he doesn't like to watch himself on tv? Oh really Mr. I can't get enough of myself. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Anyway he also said that he watched the lastest episode and he said something like it reminded him of like a movie. A movie?????? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • Jermaine was tweeting again today and on one of his tweets he mentioned that he doesn't like to watch himself on tv? Oh really Mr. I can't get enough of myself. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Anyway he also said that he watched the lastest episode and he said something like it reminded him of like a movie. A movie?????? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    you should use exact quotes that he used so us members that dont have twitter can see what he twitted and see the WHOLE quote that way we can see what ur talking about please <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    To i_needYoU : Here is the exact quote from twitter. I copy and paste it here.
    i personally can't watch myself on tv. it's hard, but i did see the final shows and think they are amazing. looks like a mini-movie JJ
    about 4 hours ago from web
    Reply Retweet
    That's the direct quote coming straight from Jermaine Jackson's mouth. From the Jacksons official Twitter.
  • hmm what a loser jermaine...i love how he had to state that he doesnt like seeing him on tv before he said that he watched the shows lol...
    Maybe he is trying to hint that he wants those shows to run together and be put into a movie..which would be idiotic...aww poor jermaine he really wants to get out there doesnt he??...Sorry Jermaine I think this is the furthest you are going to go <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    But still Peace to him really because i dont wanna Dis the family any longer
  • I don't know, but I'm kinda sick of this... If Michael hadn't "died" they would not have had have of the success their having now .. And I dont wanna sound rude but this is so true you can see it with your eyes closed.. I think they just want the attention they never had because of Michael
  • ejayejay Posts: 455
    well, hear is what the program guide on my tv says for the final episode.." The brothers remain split in two camps after having made the difficult decision to cancel the reunion concert. A visit to a juvenile detention center provides inspiration." Im thinking the big surprise is that after they announce the cancelled concert at the beginning of the show...right at the end they announce its back on and that the tv show will also continue past its original 6 episodes
  • I say they kind of went down a level if they are seeking attention lol i mean they went from singing to uh REALITY SERIES...c'mon usually reality stars disappear because they are so easily replaced with newer interesting things...Sorry Jermaine but if you want to think of doing something to get back in the lime light it will take something a little bigger than a tv series...And no matter what they do people are going to say...Who Is Jermaine Jackson...people will reply Oh Thats MICHAELS brother...it will NEVER be the other way around although Jermaine is the older one heehee...I still love you Jermaine but you need to know that this is all unneccessary...Gotta learn to back down hun <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> LOVE you Jermaine really dont think i am bashing him please its just IMHO
  • Recent post: <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/ALLJACK5ONS<!-- m -->

it's unfortunate people pose as us & use fan clubs to create false hope. that's never what we've been about.Michael either. We r about love. 23 minutes ago from web

Regarding "fan clubs to create false hope" - I hope that wasn't a shot at the hoax sites. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    If MJ is really dead, then i really want Jermaine to go away and be quiet somewhere.
    I dont care about his pathetic reality show that MJ wanted nothing to do with.

lool..! The same thing here !!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I never ever had interest in the jacksons bros !!
    the only reason I'm following their news is because of MJ !!!! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    I hope they know that because if they don't their waisting both our time and thier's <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

But lets just wait and see <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    Newest tweet from Jodigomes about the Jacksons.
    Seems pretty interesting BUT it also makes me think they're just planning a comeback for the four of them. Maybe Janet or Randy will join.
    Thoughts?! :/

jodigomes Sunday show reveals future for @alljack5ons. Tune in 4 answers. Remember,so much more to come from J5.I see them daily,they never stop!

Although she does say, so much more to come from J5. How can they be the J5 without Michael?
    Newest tweet from Jodigomes about the Jacksons.
    Seems pretty interesting BUT it also makes me think they're just planning a comeback for the four of them. Maybe Janet or Randy will join.
    Thoughts?! :/

jodigomes Sunday show reveals future for @alljack5ons. Tune in 4 answers. Remember,so much more to come from J5.I see them daily,they never stop!

Although she does say, so much more to come from J5. How can they be the J5 without Michael?
    Exactly, there is no J5 without Michael sorry. If that's the suprise that they are going to reveal to continue with Janet or Randy then that's a suprise they can keep to themselves. I don't think J5 will go very far without Michael to be honest because they are talented but Michael made that group with his voice and passion. That's why his own momma wouldn't allow him to go solo when he was 17 even though he wanted to she made him stay because she knew once Michael left that no one would be interested in the rest of the brothers. Which proved to be true when Michael went solo. Even Janet doesn't have the star power like she use to. She need to upgrade on her dance moves too. Even when Michael performed back in 2001 he was still a sick dancer like still in his 20's. Jermaine crack me up on the reality show when he got insulted when the guy booked the hotel lobby for them to perform and he was like this is not acceptable because the Jacksons are not a hotel act. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Jermaine need to humble himself because none of those brothers have had a hit solo record since the 1980's. I'm not trying to bash them but it's a fact. <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • Ok i really hate to bring them down but they will never be that succesful without Michael Jackson in their group. I really do wish them all the best and hope they get far in what they are trying to reach for. I just don't see them being that successful in this particular field. I know they have fans of them from when they were in the younger years and they will always have fans. I just dont think they will have enough fans to be big...just a mediocre. Best wishes to them all though lol
  • melodymelody Posts: 196
    @JacksonSource tweeted a few times within the last hour that Jermaine has a new account. For those following TS, I suppose you know why: don't want to bump off that last tweet. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

The account isn't verified yet, but the news comes from JacksonSource which is pretty credible.