Jermaine Jackson - @jermjackson5 (verified)

Comments

• mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    uhh, do some research on all the brothers... you will find they all dressed like that in show gear <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    They did but this almost exactly the same
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    This may be a silly question but do you guys know what big day/show Jermaine is talking about?

As you may have read in this forum, there was a dance competition in the spring on television in The Netherlands (Move like Michael Jackson) and the winner of this show is so lucky to dance on stage at the tribute concert for Michael this summer/autumn in London. Strangely enough, I never heard anything about this tribute concert ever since.

Is it possible that this is stage clothing for Michael himself?? And that he was still not ready to come back and that's the reason there's no time set for the tribute concert?
  • LilouLilou Posts: 319
    we don't know why Jermaine did that,if he wants to copy Michael or if it's a clue..i think there is a part for copy..
    All of us know there is a story of jealousy between the brothers and i really don't know what to think about that but i have tweet Jermaine

@jermjackson5 hey Jermaine you know ..i don't want to blame you but i want to know why are you copying Michaels clothes for your show?
    @jermjackson5 i really don't understand it's strange ..Michael is sole,unique..it belongs to him i really really really think it's unhealthy

I don't want to be unkind because i don't know the truth but if one day we learn it's for a bad reason i will not be kind ..
  • I guess Jermaine is playing "substitue Michael", just stepping in or better jumping at the golden opportunity to present himself to MJ`s fanbase ... a new career perspective.
  • mmzmmz Posts: 450
    ..I am a fashion designer..and I can tell you that presentation looks very not professional. Can someone please enlarge the notes written at the right down corner?
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    It's very obvious,that Jermaines Costumes are very similar with Michaels....

These are just a little collection I found...

Maybe someone could try another pictures of Michael with these Outfits???

Have to go now...bye
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    This is going WAY off the wall but look really really close into Jermaine's eyes in the first photo in this thread. I've often said Jermaine reminds me of Murray and there was a tweet *I cant remember who's but one of the Brothers it was* but the tweet said something to the effect of Good people come in many forms or packages.....something to that effect.....ok run with me here.......Michael is posing as his own Brother or Brothers on occasion, not every time we see them but some of the time, just like with Murray and Dave Dave. Nothing can make me believe otherwise on this. It's a strong feeling and it just will not go away.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    This is going WAY off the wall but look really really close into Jermaine's eyes in the first photo in this thread. I've often said Jermaine reminds me of Murray and there was a tweet *I cant remember who's but one of the Brothers it was* but the tweet said something to the effect of Good people come in many forms or packages.....something to that effect.....ok run with me here.......Michael is posing as his own Brother or Brothers on occasion, not every time we see them but some of the time, just like with Murray and Dave Dave. Nothing can make me believe otherwise on this. It's a strong feeling and it just will not go away.
    i'll go you one crazier . sometimes i have wondered if he wasn't masquerading as his <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> own mother. usually about then someone comes along with these pills and a funny jacket <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    i have found some pictures,they are not exactly the same costumes but almost..! !
    an other
  • teerockjelliteerockjelli Posts: 205
    i have found some pictures,they are not exactly the same costumes but almost..! !

that first pic is from the set of pics with his brothers. Can you be fair and show the pic of all of them standing together?
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    "JeRmaine"
    we know someone who uses caps in the middle of a word??? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • "JeRmaine"
    we know someone who uses caps in the middle of a word??? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    I was just thinking the same thing!!!!!!!!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    It's very obvious,that Jermaines Costumes are very similar with Michaels....

These are just a little collection I found...

Maybe someone could try another pictures of Michael with these Outfits???

Have to go now...bye

Yeeees, Victory tour eraaaaaa ola-6016975a44.gif

Can you feel it!!!???!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Looks like MJ has been busy getting to draw the collection!
  • these are not jermaine's custumes. These are Michael's costumes, Jermaine doesnt even wear these type custumes unless he's the king of pop or hes performing, but i never seen jermaine in those type of military costumes
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Thank you Jermaine ! I really love all these jackets ! I so would like to have one !

Maybe these are the jackets for the soldiers of LOVE. You know an army has special clothes and every soldier must wear the same "costume". Ah I already imagine myself in one of them...
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    uhh, do some research on all the brothers... you will find they all dressed like that in show gear <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    They did but this almost exactly the same

Not like these they dont. and the armband is all Michaels look.

Teerockjelli.. if you have prove, please post... but these are MJs looks and not J5 or Jermaines.
  • gardenrosegardenrose Posts: 21

I was thinking the same thing. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    IMO it is not so weird. The outfits are similar yes but he did say "gotta keep that Jackson look onstage" and is most likely meant to represent a tribute rather than a copy-cat. He will probably change the outfits enough so that it is more "Jermaine" style (ie the knee high boots) and less 'Michael" style. Like, he's not going to rock the show wearing ankle length pants and black loafers, wearing one sparkly glove. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Don't forget they ALL wore military like clothing during the Victory tour. Michael just kept it going. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

IMO it is not so weird. The outfits are similar yes but he did say "gotta keep that Jackson look onstage" and is most likely meant to represent a tribute rather than a copy-cat. He will probably change the outfits enough so that it is more "Jermaine" style (ie the knee high boots) and less 'Michael" style. Like, he's not going to rock the show wearing ankle length pants and black loafers, wearing one sparkly glove. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Don't forget they ALL wore military like clothing during the Victory tour. Michael just kept it going. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

please post pics... as i have already posted pics that are exactly the same as what MJ wore... exactly the same.. not in the same style.

The blue one at the top looks like the one they wore in Victory which the dancers wore to the funeral.

Can you post pics to illustrate the points you are trying to prove?
  • Mj5StarChickMj5StarChick Posts: 939
    i believe the object is to find the event for which michael wore the outfit and listen to what he says. for example
    [youtube:2g6mxrwi] listen to this speech. its all a part of the why. so please stop doggin jermaine and thank him for his help.

Thanks - that's what I think too. I believe Jermaine is just pointing us in a direction. I think we are too quick to judge his intentions. Let's look for the message being handed to us.

So - to start a list:
    1) One outfit is from the NAACP Awards show in 1994 when he was facing his first set of allegations. His speech was great - talking about the judicial system.
    2) The white shirt w/red when singing Man in the Mirror was done when....?
    He performed Man In The Mirror 1992 in Bucharest on the Dangerous tour wearing that shirt. That wuld make a year before 1st allegations <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • mjsgirl89mjsgirl89 Posts: 378
    Thank you Jermaine ! I really love all these jackets ! I so would like to have one !

Maybe these are the jackets for the soldiers of LOVE. You know an army has special clothes and every soldier must wear the same "costume". Ah I already imagine myself in one of them...

OMG OMG...I love that idea!!!!
  • gardenrosegardenrose Posts: 21

please post pics... as i have already posted pics that are exactly the same as what MJ wore... exactly the same.. not in the same style.

The blue one at the top looks like the one they wore in Victory which the dancers wore to the funeral.

Can you post pics to illustrate the points you are trying to prove?

Hi <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I guess my point is that since the Jackson bros wore similar styles, I didn't think it was all that odd...

Jermaine's outfits' uncanny resemblance to Michael's could be an attempt at a tribute. We don't know what was going through the man's brain when he chose these outfits. I'm just stating it as one possibility. Like I said in my earlier post, Jermaine would probably mix the outfits to match his own style so it would not be so blindingly obvious that they are Michael's looks... But copying them in a form of respect, much like they wore armbands and single sparkly gloves at the memorial.

Here's a few pics that show what I had in mind regarding the brother's similar outfits. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

This is just my opinion though, I'm not claiming to be correct. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

• Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    i thought he was trying to copy MJ at first aswell, but you know what that is just not so.... Mj's outfits and Jermaines all originates from the Jackson5 era.
    If you look at Photage from lets say Victory tour in 1984 you will see that they all have these same outfits on, not just MJ. And if he took some extra inspiration for his upcoming show to honor his brother, why cant we just let him do that?
    He is back!

Getting custom made bases - the "J Base" - which one do you think I'll choose? They are both slightly different...