Jermaine Jackson - @jermjackson5 (verified)

Comments

• Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    Omg henda... needs to stfu.

This is outrageous. These hoaxers are out of control and out of line.

If I were Jermaine I would tell them all to fuck off.

They need to shut up... this makes me so anxious, I can't even sit still after reading them.

Waoh! I wonder the same thing. Why this "hoaxers" are out of control. BUT, Jermaine did not told me to fuck off cause I did not disrespected him. I only supported "TouchByAngelM" question and he gave me his "answer". Now bec, why would say such thing? Should I turn my other cheek? Come on dude!

PS. It's all for love, right? <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Love it @Kristina4LOVE!!!
    <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ -->
  • Omg henda... needs to stfu.

They need to shut up... this makes me so anxious, I can't even sit still after reading them.

Waoh! I wonder the same thing. Why this "hoaxers" are out of control. BUT, Jermaine did not told me to fuck off cause I did not disrespected him. I only supported "TouchByAngelM" question and he gave me his "answer". Now bec, why would say such thing? Should I turn my other cheek? Come on dude!

I know I keep on saying this but I love your avatar and I'm guessing your going to watch the final episode of Smallville...and how awesome is it that Lex is back (the real one this time)
  • becbec Posts: 6,387

Yeahhhh... and then I softened because I can empathize. But still, Yambo, you're so rational and level headed... what were you thinking? To attempt public debate with Jermaine Jackson on the existence of the hoax? This is not the part of the script where Jermaine reveals the hoax on Twitter... it's not time yet or the point would be mute, questions like those just force him to deny it. He has to, you know that.

But a little part of me was cheering for you. Henda too. A very little part of me, but it was there.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    [font=Georgia:1a3vzg45]I really can't believe those people tweeting at Jermaine. Like I said before, it shows your own weakness. Why ask Jermaine questions you already know the answer to? Would you stop believing if JJ says MJ is dead? He said that from the start, this is nothing new. He can't say plain out that MJ is alive, simple as that. So if hoaxers are starting to bother him with hundreds of hoax tweets, demanding him to address it, what do they expect? They are asking Jermaine to say it's not a hoax, because he will never say it is. There is no use in tweeting Jermaine about this and I think he gets pretty annoyed by it as well, some are very disrespectful. A lot of hoaxers are still only searching for clues, while the reasons are not discussed. Pearl only makes clue videos and is making the hoax a fun thing . It may be fun at times, but there are serious matters that are overlooked or simply dismissed by many hoaxers.

Besides that, now TS' questions pops to mind. Do you think for yourself? Do you need Jermaine's confirmation to believe it's a hoax? Or do you trust your own judgement after 2 years of investigation? You are being tested and will you be able to keep the faith NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS?? In other words, do you trust yourself? Are you strong enough to stand for what you believe even when it's strongly opposed? Many in here believe in God/Allah or any name you give Him, will you stop believing in God when someone tells you He doesn't exist? I can tell you, there is way less proof that God exists than that MJ is alive, so I am surprised that so many hoaxers loose faith so easily.[/font:1a3vzg45]

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Yeahhhh... and then I softened because I can empathize. But still, Yambo, you're so rational and level headed... what were you thinking? To attempt public debate with Jermaine Jackson on the existence of the hoax? This is not the part of the script where Jermaine reveals the hoax on Twitter... it's not time yet or the point would be mute, questions like those just force him to deny it. He has to, you know that.

But a little part of me was cheering for you. Henda too. A very little part of me, but it was there.

No, I was not attempting a debate with Jermi. In fact, It was my first time asking him a "hoax" question. Like I said, I supported my friend (TouchByAngelM) question. I was surprised he replied back and I respected his answer and I left it there. I might not be a good investigator on the hoax but I can give you a hug and forgive you a thousand times. Who did i learned that from? Michael Joe Jackson. <!-- srr/ -->rr/<!-- srr/ -->
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Besides that, now TS' questions pops to mind. Do you think for yourself? Do you need Jermaine's confirmation to believe it's a hoax? Or do you trust your own judgement after 2 years of investigation? You are being tested and will you be able to keep the faith NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS?? In other words, do you trust yourself? Are you strong enough to stand for what you believe even when it's strongly opposed? Many in here believe in God/Allah or any name you give Him, will you stop believing in God when someone tells you He doesn't exist? I can tell you, there is way less proof that God exists than that MJ is alive, so I am surprised that so many hoaxers loose faith so easily.

YES! YES! YES! SOUZA!!! Oh my gosh can you hear me cheering all the way in Canada?!!!
    WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!

Here I am.....[youtube:2dxayktq]

http://lilwendy.wordpress.com/2010/03/13/mjdhits-update-4-case-for-faith/
    [font=Georgia:yupvxi42]Besides that, now TS' questions pops to mind. Do you think for yourself? Do you need Jermaine's confirmation to believe it's a hoax? Or do you trust your own judgement after 2 years of investigation? You are being tested and will you be able to keep the faith NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS?? In other words, do you trust yourself? Are you strong enough to stand for what you believe even when it's strongly opposed? Many in here believe in God/Allah or any name you give Him, will you stop believing in God when someone tells you He doesn't exist? I can tell you, there is way less proof that God exists than that MJ is alive, so I am surprised that so many hoaxers loose faith so easily.[/font:yupvxi42]

Great reminder Souza! Coffee? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I know I keep on saying this but I love your avatar and I'm guessing your going to watch the final episode of Smallville...and how awesome is it that Lex is back (the real one this time)

Oh you bet I am! <!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug -->
    [font=Georgia:2dnxx9jc]Besides that, now TS' questions pops to mind. Do you think for yourself? Do you need Jermaine's confirmation to believe it's a hoax? Or do you trust your own judgement after 2 years of investigation? You are being tested and will you be able to keep the faith NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS?? In other words, do you trust yourself? Are you strong enough to stand for what you believe even when it's strongly opposed? Many in here believe in God/Allah or any name you give Him, will you stop believing in God when someone tells you He doesn't exist? I can tell you, there is way less proof that God exists than that MJ is alive, so I am surprised that so many hoaxers loose faith so easily.[/font:2dnxx9jc]

[font=Georgia:2dnxx9jc]Double Espresso please![/font:2dnxx9jc]

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

[font=Georgia:2pc2gob6]Besides that, now TS' questions pops to mind. Do you think for yourself? Do you need Jermaine's confirmation to believe it's a hoax? Or do you trust your own judgement after 2 years of investigation? You are being tested and will you be able to keep the faith NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS?? In other words, do you trust yourself? Are you strong enough to stand for what you believe even when it's strongly opposed? Many in here believe in God/Allah or any name you give Him, will you stop believing in God when someone tells you He doesn't exist? I can tell you, there is way less proof that God exists than that MJ is alive, so I am surprised that so many hoaxers loose faith so easily.[/font:2pc2gob6]

[font=Georgia:2pc2gob6]Double Espresso please![/font:2pc2gob6]

Here you go...

180837714_44a0f8145b.jpg

<!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug -->
  • Are some of these our guys? I think they might be. I feel for Jermaine
    want to add they need to back off. hounding like this is not on.

Yes, also I was think remember TR said way back he will get his twitter verified, well he never did, coincidence?

I don't think anyone can say to believers to stop because of course people wanna know the truth, but I'm sure JJ likes the attention.
    I know, it is probably hard for him with getting all these question along with some hater tweets but as soon as he answered questions about the hoax, a landslide came down and it's not going to stop, so MJ being the smart man he is would of known this, I also think he is answering these hoax questions because it's getting to the end, but in the meantime are people just supposed to keep asking until we check mate him or do they leave him alone?

But I am sure if he wanted the questions to stop he would say so.

Teddy's twitter is real. Just because it's not verified doesn't mean it's a fake. Look at Marlon as an example...

Anyway, here are two links that back up TeddyRiley1 as being the real Teddy's Twitter.

<!-- m -->http://www.mjfanclub.net/home/index.php ... &Itemid=82<!-- m -->
    Teddy Riley On Oprah Print E-mail

MJ(20-11-2010) Seems Oprah Winfrey's not through with Michael Jackson yet. Yesterday, on his official Twitter account, Teddy Riley let it slip that he will be appearing on the Oprah show to talk about the King of Pop. Riley tweeted:

"On my way to Oprah to represent my mentor, big brother, & best friend. Michael J Jackson. Thank you for the times & greatness we shared."

Then, a few hours later Riley tweeted:

"I'm sorry yall, I got a call from my publicist I can't talk about the show til after it airs. Yall know I got a whole mouth fall [sic]. Yep Yep!!!"

"Ok this is all I can say, it will air on Dec 6th. I wish I can talk to yall but I can't...MJ fans much love to all of you."

You can follow Teddy Riley on Twitter at twitter.com/TeddyRiley1

Source: MJFC / twitter.com

<!-- m -->http://dimewars.com/Blog/Teddy-Riley-As ... 6fce8b1def<!-- m -->

I think people should quit harassing Jermaine. Teddy has already been told to keep quiet and this could be ruining any future information. Just my opinion but this isn't helpful so I hope we start being more respectful to these people. Blessings.

I know TR twitter is real but I'm saying he said he will verify it but he didn't, and if he did ages ago, what will be Jermaine's excuse now, he wouldn't be able to say one twitter isn't verified, so I am saying was this how it was going to go anyway.

I was speaking to Jermaine's tweet, not your reply. But I do agree with you - if he would get his Twitter verified there would be no question about the legitimacy. Maybe this will give TR reason to do so <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Jermaine is the only one who's been saying anything. And he is also the one that said Marlon's twitter account was fake and it wasn't. There is too much solid information to ignore.

And I agree with Souza, I think we need to start looking at deeper matters instead of continuing to look for clues, which we've been given plenty. What bother me is that the belief among unbelievers (and apparently Jermaine) is that beLIEvers are only looking for clues, which isn't true. We are also doing our part to vindicate Michael and hold people accountable for writing malicious and false information about him. We want justice for Michael too. Apparently that's not very evident. But that's okay. We'll keep on keeping on because we know what we've done to help.

Blessings to each of you.
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    Jermaine Jacksn frustrates me!
    Don't know why he feels like he has to clear everything up right now. Why he is adressing this now after such a long time.
    None of the other brothers or sisters say anything about it.
    It's clear that Jermaine has been reading one or more forums at one time or another since he is so agitated about the believers. Maybe because many peple here don't think much about his own career or singing abilities.
    I find all of this very strange.... since he is the one doing all the slip-ups......
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Jermaine Jacksn frustrates me!
    Don't know why he feels like he has to clear everything up right now. Why he is adressing this now after such a long time.
    None of the other brothers or sisters say anything about it.
    It's clear that Jermaine has been reading one or more forums at one time or another since he is so agitated about the believers. Maybe because many peple here don't think much about his own career or singing abilities.
    I find all of this very strange.... since he is the one doing all the slip-ups......

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I love that attached certificate, but it rather belongs to Michael since he has been naughty for 2 years. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    You guys make me laugh ...and thats a good thing.

Sending my love to all....
  • Are some of these our guys? I think they might be. I feel for Jermaine
    want to add they need to back off. hounding like this is not on.

Yes, also I was think remember TR said way back he will get his twitter verified, well he never did, coincidence?

I don't think anyone can say to believers to stop because of course people wanna know the truth, but I'm sure JJ likes the attention.
    I know, it is probably hard for him with getting all these question along with some hater tweets but as soon as he answered questions about the hoax, a landslide came down and it's not going to stop, so MJ being the smart man he is would of known this, I also think he is answering these hoax questions because it's getting to the end, but in the meantime are people just supposed to keep asking until we check mate him or do they leave him alone?

But I am sure if he wanted the questions to stop he would say so.

Teddy's twitter is real. Just because it's not verified doesn't mean it's a fake. Look at Marlon as an example...

Anyway, here are two links that back up TeddyRiley1 as being the real Teddy's Twitter.

<!-- m -->http://www.mjfanclub.net/home/index.php ... &Itemid=82<!-- m -->
    Teddy Riley On Oprah Print E-mail

MJ(20-11-2010) Seems Oprah Winfrey's not through with Michael Jackson yet. Yesterday, on his official Twitter account, Teddy Riley let it slip that he will be appearing on the Oprah show to talk about the King of Pop. Riley tweeted:

"On my way to Oprah to represent my mentor, big brother, & best friend. Michael J Jackson. Thank you for the times & greatness we shared."

Then, a few hours later Riley tweeted:

"I'm sorry yall, I got a call from my publicist I can't talk about the show til after it airs. Yall know I got a whole mouth fall [sic]. Yep Yep!!!"

"Ok this is all I can say, it will air on Dec 6th. I wish I can talk to yall but I can't...MJ fans much love to all of you."

You can follow Teddy Riley on Twitter at twitter.com/TeddyRiley1

Source: MJFC / twitter.com

<!-- m -->http://dimewars.com/Blog/Teddy-Riley-As ... 6fce8b1def<!-- m -->

I think people should quit harassing Jermaine. Teddy has already been told to keep quiet and this could be ruining any future information. Just my opinion but this isn't helpful so I hope we start being more respectful to these people. Blessings.

I know TR twitter is real but I'm saying he said he will verify it but he didn't, and if he did ages ago, what will be Jermaine's excuse now, he wouldn't be able to say one twitter isn't verified, so I am saying was this how it was going to go anyway.

I was speaking to Jermaine's tweet, not your reply. But I do agree with you - if he would get his Twitter verified there would be no question about the legitimacy. Maybe this will give TR reason to do so <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Jermaine is the only one who's been saying anything. And he is also the one that said Marlon's twitter account was fake and it wasn't. There is too much solid information to ignore.

And I agree with Souza, I think we need to start looking at deeper matters instead of continuing to look for clues, which we've been given plenty. What bother me is that the belief among unbelievers (and apparently Jermaine) is that beLIEvers are only looking for clues, which isn't true. We are also doing our part to vindicate Michael and hold people accountable for writing malicious and false information about him. We want justice for Michael too. Apparently that's not very evident. But that's okay. We'll keep on keeping on because we know what we've done to help.

Blessings to each of you.

Oh my bad... <!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug -->

Jermaine just tweeted this by the way;

jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson

@angelikspirit it's more upsetting for them in the long-run, I fear. thank you for your concern
    1 hour ago

In reply to this;

@jermjackson5 I saw that damn HOAX video and I am so UPSET. They out to make you look foolish and I'm not having that! I believe MJJ is alive only in my heart and I feel his presence every day and it's so profound that explaining it is w/o words. They ig-nant ppl, ignore them. Love ya!

Which hoax video are they talking about?
    Looking at her rant, probably mine <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->

• Kristina4LOVEKristina4LOVE Posts: 622
    Looking at her rant, probably mine <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> We are not making fun of them! <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ -->
  • Steph22Steph22 Posts: 150
    I wonder why TMZ hasn't picked up on it yet <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Wouldn't surprise me <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Vera65Vera65 Posts: 1
    I didn't know what to do with these, but I decided to put them here. These are Jermaine's DMs to me. The proof he knew long ago about the hoax but he replies after 2 years. I don't like at all what he said.

I don't want anybody to jump on me, so this will be probably my only post here. I wanted to let you all know about what he said.

70422519.jpg

74109875.jpg

70780699.jpg
  • @Vera, thanks...I thought you weren't a believer.
  • Kristina4LOVEKristina4LOVE Posts: 622
    Took you a long time Jermain! Too long and now it's too late! <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ -->
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    DMs now being posted publicly. Great. So now Jermaine's been given something else to get annoyed with believers about. Just great. Show the man some respect for heaven's sake.
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    I can't believe it.
  • eternalflameeternalflame Posts: 195
    So that´s the Vera_60 who trapped him? Now publishing DM´s?

Sorry I have no words... <!-- spale/ -->pale/<!-- spale/ -->

I´m wondering when Jermaine will have enough and close his account...

Probably after the book is available and published successfully...