Jermaine Jackson - @jermjackson5 (verified)

Comments

• TheMoonIsDancingTheMoonIsDancing Posts: 1,003
    If Michael is dead, then I have will lose every bit of respect I have for the Jackson family, because they have been carefree and happily tweeting since day one; on the roof, on the road, writing books, starting and networking new business ventures, vacations, tele promos, etc. If that's how they mourn the loss of Michael, then Geez, how do they celebrate? The humanity in me will not allow me to believe that they are that cold <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ --> I just cannot. I tragically lost a son nearly 15 years ago, and I am still not completely back to me. I never will be.

I agree 100%. thank you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    I'm not saying Michael is dead. But our religious belief has a strong word when we confront the loss of a dear one. In some cultures death is not even a tragedy, it's just a spiritual step forward. Each individual has a different way to receive the death of a dear one and mourning is not the only way people respond do shock or deep pain. Some stop existing, some go crazy. Some go in depression, some act like it didn't even happen. I'm not saying Michael is dead.
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    PGJermaine.jpg

Ok Jermaine,

Michael is dead, but I will be here in hoaxland. I'll stay here until you show a complete something. Words are only words. I will not be raving for such messages in twitter. I want the truth, more than anything, but things have to be well made officialy and not behind the PC.
    All that the family has done since the beginning is just to confuse us. If they have to protect Michael, ok ... they are not asking for believers to read what they write and not hear what they say. Each one takes his conclusion.
    I do not will hurt myself, no more. I hope time will tell.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Something has been worrying me nothing to do with hoax I don't think but happened to jermains twins that they were expecting did they sadly lose them or was it a tabloid lie but jermaine did an interview about the pregnancy
  • He doesn't want us to find him, so STOP! Some are missing the point completely and I find it a little annoying, I can only imagine how it makes Michael feel <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> [/i][/b]

I agree with everything in your post, Moon, except these last two sentences. Personally, I do not know what MJ wants from us, and I'm really not sure of 'the point'! Until or unless he comes and tells me, then whatever I think is purely speculation. Good post nonetheless!

I completely agree with you guys! And there definitely are people from this forum tweeting Jermaine and sending him DMs because they are talking about it on this forum. I don't understand why people can't just leave the Jacksons alone! IF Michael ever decides to come back, it will be his and his family's decision (particularly he and his kids). Believers constantly hounding the family will have nothing to do with it!
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I'm not worried by what Jermaine has been tweeting or DMing (whatever that is - I don't twitter). He's doing what he's supposed to and bringing attention to the hoax. If Michael were really dead, the believers would've had our hands slapped a long time ago, like 2009 or something. And Jermaine saying Michael is not alive isn't any different from the official story anyways. And I highly doubt Michael's BAM will be via a tweet from Jermaine.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    why is everyone forgetting that the reason Jermaine tweeted about the hoax in the first place is because SOMEONE FROM THIS FORUM GOADED HIM INTO IT.
    They tweeted him over and over again about this forum... and Jermaine finally responded.
    Be careful what you ask for.....

Yes, unfortunately some believers push it so hard. But I don't think that the believer who pushed Jermaine to talk about the hoax is on this forum. She's someone who wants this forum to be closed if you ask me. Because she gave the link of this hoax forum only and asked him to close this one because we're disrespectful to the family and Michael. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    If Michael is dead, then I have will lose every bit of respect I have for the Jackson family, because they have been carefree and happily tweeting since day one; on the roof, on the road, writing books, starting and networking new business ventures, vacations, tele promos, etc. If that's how they mourn the loss of Michael, then Geez, how do they celebrate? The humanity in me will not allow me to believe that they are that cold <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ --> I just cannot. I tragically lost a son nearly 15 years ago, and I am still not completely back to me. I never will be.

I agree with you 100%. And I'm sorry to hear about your son. Big hugs for you.
    I'm not worried by what Jermaine has been tweeting or DMing (whatever that is - I don't twitter). He's doing what he's supposed to and bringing attention to the hoax. If Michael were really dead, the believers would've had our hands slapped a long time ago, like 2009 or something. And Jermaine saying Michael is not alive isn't any different from the official story anyways. And I highly doubt Michael's BAM will be via a tweet from Jermaine.

I thought the possibility of bringing the attention on the hoax at first when he tweeted on his page but he stopped writing about the hoax on his page but started to send DMs to believers only. So he's bringing the attention to the hoax by sending DMs to believers which could only be seen by the believers? I don't think so. If he wanted to keep the attention on the hoax, he would have kept on making tweets on his own page where everyone could read his tweets. What interests me the most is, WHY NOW Jermaine is sending DMs to us? Why not before? Is it related with the delay of the trial? These are the questions in my mind. I do not care about what he writes since I'm sure that Michael is alive but why now.
    She's someone who wants this forum to be closed if you ask me. Because she gave the link of this hoax forum only and asked him to close this one because we're disrespectful to the family and Michael.
    No. Here's the tweet after:
    You fell in my tramp Jermaine. I wanted to make you ADDRESS us once and for all. You ignored us for 22 months.
    It took THIS to make u address us?Well,I'm highly glad that from all the beLIEvers I am the one who succeeded.
    if you'd said this 2 years ago or at least at the beginning of it all, we probably would've believe u.
    you always ignored our twitts,always.This was my way of making you address us.I managed to do it.
    2 years after you see everything on twitter say the believers, expressing that you do now is shameful.
  • TheMoonIsDancingTheMoonIsDancing Posts: 1,003
    hjclv.gif
  • She's someone who wants this forum to be closed if you ask me. Because she gave the link of this hoax forum only and asked him to close this one because we're disrespectful to the family and Michael.
    You fell in my tramp Jermaine. I wanted to make you ADDRESS us once and for all. You ignored us for 22 months.
    It took THIS to make u address us?Well,I'm highly glad that from all the beLIEvers I am the one who succeeded.
    if you'd said this 2 years ago or at least at the beginning of it all, we probably would've believe u.
    you always ignored our twitts,always.This was my way of making you address us.I managed to do it.
    2 years after you see everything on twitter say the believers, expressing that you do now is shameful.

Wow! This is definitely not something that I would be proud of. Maybe it's time for Jermaine to block this person (if you can even do that on Twitter; I'm not on there so I don't know).
    Yeah..you actually start to understand Jermaine. And this was just a part of twitter..
  • I'm not saying Michael is dead. But our religious belief has a strong word when we confront the loss of a dear one. In some cultures death is not even a tragedy, it's just a spiritual step forward. Each individual has a different way to receive the death of a dear one and mourning is not the only way people respond do shock or deep pain. Some stop existing, some go crazy. Some go in depression, some act like it didn't even happen. I'm not saying Michael is dead.

can any onagree totally, since he is backing Michael. Can anyone reply back to Jermaine stating that he is the one who made us believe Michael is alive when he was way gone to the AIRPORT? This is it but not it not the final curtain? Can anyone of you who has twitter can DM HIM WITH THESE CLUES HE SEND US? Yes he cannot help us with this.I agree he is protecting his brother.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    hjclv.gif

What the heckk ! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    hjclv.gif <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    heartphantom
    Thanks for posting this, because it certainly helps to make his tweet make sense. If I was Jermaine I probably would have said the same type thing in response to her trying to force him to respond. The guy is covering for Michael in a major complex hoax and is just doing his job as Michael directs. If she is truly a believer, she has caused a lot of stress unneccesarily to all groups. I hope she is satisfied now and leaves him alone.
    Can anyone reply back to Jermaine stating that he is the one who made us believe Michael is alive when he was way gone to the AIRPORT? This is it but not it not the final curtain? Can anyone of you who has twitter can DM HIM WITH THESE CLUES HE SEND US?
    He already answered: there were no slip-ups, no clues, no hope.
  • Yeah right.. Of course he will say that, he will deny it, obviously. Anyways I don't believe him, I am strong headed, I know what I feel, and he is helping Michael hoaxing his death. Just to let you know that today, I was at my office, and I had my door opened waiting for one of my patient to come in, and I heard a woman talking with another woman saying that she does not believe Michael is dead, and for the trial to be postponed over and over means they have nothing to back his death (no evidence). When I went out to call my patient, I spoke to that lady, ( she was not my patient) I asked her the question, what makes her think that they do not have any evidence? She told me she is a criminal lawyer, and they are making a mockery of the justice system. she told me if they had all concrete evidence the court would have been over and done with. They have nothing. I couldn't talk to her anymore I had my patient waiting for me. She gave me her phone number so we can discuss it further. She made lots of sense. Once I get to talk to her I will post all her information. I think what ever happens to you or you meet, it is meant to be. Blessings.
    She's someone who wants this forum to be closed if you ask me. Because she gave the link of this hoax forum only and asked him to close this one because we're disrespectful to the family and Michael.

This is not the tweet Jermaine answered. It is on the previous pages. The person who wrote to Jermaine wrote like a non-believer and asked for this forum to be closed.
    I said that was after.
    Wrote like a non-believer and then became a darn proud believer as you saw
    can any onagree totally, since he is backing Michael. Can anyone reply back to Jermaine stating that he is the one who made us believe Michael is alive when he was way gone to the AIRPORT? This is it but not it not the final curtain? Can anyone of you who has twitter can DM HIM WITH THESE CLUES HE SEND US? Yes he cannot help us with this.I agree he is protecting his brother.

We can not DM Jermaine since he doesn't follow us. And in my opinion we shouldn't push him or any other family members or friends to talk about the hoax. We get negative answers as it happened with Jermaine.
    Wrote like a non-believer and then became a darn proud believer as you saw

Yeah unfortunately. Some people push it so hard. What happened to the forum? Am I the only one who can not see the quote button?
    no quote, no edit...nothing
    Yeah right.. Of course he will say that, he will deny it, obviously. Anyways I don't believe him, I am strong headed, I know what I feel, and he is helping Michael hoaxing his death. Just to let you know that today, I was at my office, and I had my door opened waiting for one of my patient to come in, and I heard a woman talking with another woman saying that she does not believe Michael is dead, and for the trial to be postponed over and over means they have nothing to back his death (no evidence). When I went out to call my patient, I spoke to that lady, ( she was not my patient) I asked her the question, what makes her think that they do not have any evidence? She told me she is a criminal lawyer, and they are making a mockery of the justice system. she told me if they had all concrete evidence the court would have been over and done with. They have nothing. I couldn't talk to her anymore I had my patient waiting for me. She gave me her phone number so we can discuss it further. She made lots of sense. Once I get to talk to her I will post all her information. I think what ever happens to you or you meet, it is meant to be. Blessings.

That's very interesting. Thank you for sharing it with us all4love. Pls informs us if you talk to her again. We need professional viewpoint as well. <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ -->
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    I am nearly speechless at all of the controversy and whining over something we've been told from the beginning. "Michael Jackson is dead."

We have known for two years that,

"IT'S NEVER AS IT SEEMS"

WHAT has changed???

Nothing ---including that some people STILL stubbornly refuse to think for themselves, and continually call for or seek, someone to guide and "lead us".

FORGET Jermaine. God Bless him---he is being very very strong, for MJ, in the face of great pressure and complete evil!

Breathe.

Think.

What ELSE is he going to SAY when bullied by a rabid person trying to COMANDEER and manipulate MJ's blood, sweat and tears, bazillion dollar, decades in the planning, multifaceted, World-Changing, All For LOVE, GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH, Hoaxed Death???

Are you kidding?

If some of y'all weren't so emotional, you would have realized that---if it was even HIM on Twitter---that he had quoted from the book and movie, 1984, wherein, the NWO has seen to it that Truth cannot be spoken OPENLY anymore; ONLY DOUBLESPEAK. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> He's trying to tell us, he can ONLY give us 2+2=5, within earshot of TPTB <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> Sheeeesh. Get hold of yourselves. <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->

If someone already mentioned this, let this be just reinforcement, then. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> So sorry, I could not read pages of angst, right now. I read two. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

You know, this ride is going to probably get a lot rougher than this, before it is over. If it gets too rough for you, take a little break. Maybe you should rent The Silver Chair, if you want to learn something about deception. It can get scary-ugly.

Vicious lies will get worse, outside of our little group. But, our part is to filter that out. This is MJ's show. A scary movie that MJ wrote, one day while feeling fiendish. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I feel like he means to scare the crap out of us, but not in a mean way---ALL for fun. Even the serious parts are ALL under control, REALLY! so relax. MJ is waaay too clever to get into something he doesn't totally control!!! <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

For those of you who get upset when people "tell you what to do", YOU relax, too. I'm not TELLING you to do anything, just offering suggestions in good will, so we all can wind back down to PEACE and Happiness, here...

<!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --> <!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug --> <!-- srespect/ -->respect/<!-- srespect/ --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

A new person here, JUST got done suggesting we sit back and make LOTS of popcorn, and enjoy the "show". <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

That sounds GRRRRRREAT to me. <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ --> Let's do THAT!

Can we just have fun, while we learn how to Love one another, and KILL hate??? <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->