The final death certificate ?

Comments

• REMEMBER GUYS, WE HAVE YET TO SEE A DEATH CERTIFICATE SIGNED. THEY CENSORED OUT TWO OF THE TWO SIGNATURES. UNTIL I SEE THEM, I WONT BELIEVE THIS. FOR ALL WE KNOW THE SIGNATURES MIGHT BE LEFT BLANK AND CENSORED TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THEY WERE SIGNED.
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    And that's almost the only hope left <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> gosh !
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    What's the point of Jan 08, this again is nonsense from beginning to end
  • On the certificate of death that Michael Jackson was temporarily in the tomb of Jesus Miguel Ruiz ...
    The family did not buy 12 tombs?
    To put the body in the supposed tomb of an unknown
    In MJkit forum was previously searched on Jesus Miguel Ruiz and there appears striking similarities.
    Jesus Miguel Ruiz was an embalmer, including the author of several books as well with a particularly sujestivos research on how to save the planet.
    Google did some research and we find it also as Don Ruiz.
    The similarity in things related ?
    Fê.Brasil You are absolutely right!!
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    This IS a new DC. The bar codes SHOULD match because it is a census tract number. Each DC we have been given has a different bar code #.

Do we indeed have 7 DCs now? That would make me chuckle.

I am confused as to the purpose of this new DC (other then to round out to the nice number 7). The amendment released last August listed homicide as cause of death so why a new one? Interesting that it was released on Elvis's birthday.
  • even in the URL it shows how unprofessional this tabloid is: jacko_cert
  • REMEMBER GUYS, WE HAVE YET TO SEE A DEATH CERTIFICATE SIGNED. THEY CENSORED OUT TWO OF THE TWO SIGNATURES. UNTIL I SEE THEM, I WONT BELIEVE THIS. FOR ALL WE KNOW THE SIGNATURES MIGHT BE LEFT BLANK AND CENSORED TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THEY WERE SIGNED.
    In one of the death certificates available on the web given a physician's signature Jonathan E. Fielding today and is the Director of Public Services is also a UCLA teacher. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • On the certificate of death that Michael Jackson was temporarily in the tomb of Jesus Miguel Ruiz ...
    In MJkit forum was previously searched on Jesus Miguel Ruiz and there appears striking similarities.
    Jesus Miguel Ruiz was an embalmer, including the author of several books as well with a particularly sujestivos research on how to save the planet.
    can you send us the attachment where you got this information from , Iwould like to see it .
  • virgo75virgo75 Posts: 514
    Bar code not matching?

You all mean the "201974" on one and "201975" on the other?
    It really looks like it's just one page followed by the other....

Not sure about this as anyone can type some words onto a form.
    The question is, who are all these people and can they be traced?
    can you send us the attachment where you got this information from , Iwould like to see it .
    http://mjkit.forumotion.net/michael-s-death-certificate-f25/now-look-at-these-two-ruiz-topics-do-you-see-a-link-t4070.htm?highlight=jesus+miguel+ruiz
    Hope I have helped!
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Now im utterly confused. I thought this Jesus guy was the embalmer.. now you are saying he is dead?
    I am afraid we get confused! It is now much going on but we have to keep track of the facts
  • LorrieLorrie Posts: 232
    news of the world is the worst tabloid in uk....
    I don't live in the U.K., but It sure does seem that way from across the pond, peggysu2.

The title of this thread pulled me in, but my curiosity evaporated as soon as I saw "newsoftheworld" in the link. I haven't even bothered to click over because I know in advance it would be a waste of time.

They should rename their outfit Fake News of the World.
  • Bar code not matching?

Jonathan Fielding MD is listed as the signing Local registrar. He has wiki page.
    Jonathan E. Fielding M.D., M.P.H., M.A., M.B.A. is the Director of the Department of Public Health and is the Health Officer for Los Angeles County.
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Fielding<!-- m -->

The signatory for the LA Coroners Office is Cheryl Macwillie. She is a Coroner's Lieutenant and Spokesperson.
    Los Angeles County Coroner's Lt. Cheryl MacWillie
    <!-- m -->http://www.123people.com/s/cheryl+macwillie<!-- m -->

Christopher Rogers MD as the certifying Physician or Coroner. He is listed at the:
    LOS ANGELES COUNTY MEDICAL EXAMINER-CORONER
    Forensic Medicine - Christopher Rogers, M.D. 323-343-0715
    <!-- m -->http://www.calema.ca.gov/WebPage/oesweb ... enDocument<!-- m -->
    http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=3261#p50835

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Now im utterly confused. I thought this Jesus guy was the embalmer.. now you are saying he is dead?
    Previously, he was made a research on the MJKIT Forum, there are all registered research information about Jesus Miguel Ruiz.
    http://mjkit.forumotion.net/michael-s-death-certificate-f25/now-look-at-these-two-ruiz-topics-do-you-see-a-link-t4070.htm?highlight=jesus+miguel+ruiz

Hope I have helped!
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Now I'm really confused! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Where did you get that Jesus embalmer guy is dead from? I don't see anyone saying that he's dead! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
    Bar code not matching?

Jonathan Fielding MD is listed as the signing Local registrar. He has wiki page.
    Jonathan E. Fielding M.D., M.P.H., M.A., M.B.A. is the Director of the Department of Public Health and is the Health Officer for Los Angeles County.

The signatory for the LA Coroners Office is Cheryl Macwillie. She is a Coroner's Lieutenant and Spokesperson.

Christopher Rogers MD as the certifying Physician or Coroner. He is listed at the:

Then all these people are real official people, who have signed the certificate ? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Now I'm really confused! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Where did you get that Jesus embalmer guy is dead from? I don't see anyone saying that he's dead! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

Michael Jackson was temporarily in the tomb of Jesus Miguel Ruiz
  • Bar code not matching?

Then all these people are real official people, who have signed the certificate ? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Apparently yes according to surveys, these people exist.
  • NinaninaNinanina Posts: 439
    One file with two different bar codes !? Should it be the same of both pages !?

I'm pretty sure, EACH blank form has another bar code! So, every page of the DC will have another barcode, and these are following numbers.
    That's also why there are now 4 DCs with different barcodes - each copy and the respective pages have their own barcodes. They probably have to count the forms, that were used and also make a notice, if one was wasted etc.

We don't know the codes on that second page, but there are two lines that are interesting:

122 - UNK (unknown?)
    123 - RESIDENCE

Is 122 maybe the time of death? And 123 the place of death?
    Time of death: unknown
    Place of death: Residence /MJ's home

That would be news... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • susie_23susie_23 Posts: 240
    But how can that be?
    A coroner would be able to place time of death by body temp, blood pooling (lividity?), etc...
    Even if they couldn't say "He died at exactly 1:25" they could say what time approximately it was. They wouldn't just not know!
    And if the place of death was at MJ's house, why would the doctors at UCLA lie and say that they worked on him at UCLA for an hour?
    *sigh* This is all too much.
    yes to much <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> I'm allmost sorry I posted this , I'm not gonna sleep much tonight.
  • NinaninaNinanina Posts: 439
    But how can that be?
    A coroner would be able to place time of death by body temp, blood pooling (lividity?), etc...
    Even if they couldn't say "He died at exactly 1:25" they could say what time approximately it was. They wouldn't just not know!
    And if the place of death was at MJ's house, why would the doctors at UCLA lie and say that they worked on him at UCLA for an hour?
    *sigh* This is all too much.

There was one article, where was said, that the temperature in the room was very high, which would make it hard or nearly impossible to determine the time of death.
    This was in an article, that said, that MJ was already "dead for hours".
    I sent an email to the coroner to and asked about the time of death, but never got a reply. I'll try it again now.
    The doctors at UCLA never said anything! There's no UCLA statement on that, we've got only what Jermaine and associates said, which then was a plain lie.
    If Michael s really dead, this has to be murder... at least, that's what I feel <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • susie_23susie_23 Posts: 240
    Yeah, he's dead. I believe that now.
    I don't want to, but I do. I think all the behavior by his family and "friends" is just because they never truly cared for him.
    Whatever the big "surprise" is next week, it won't be that MJ is alive.
    I bet nothing happens on the 18th and that'll be it.
    If something does, well, he'll have proved me wrong, won't he?

Funnily enough, I'm only upset because I had hope and now that hope is gone.
    MJ is dead, and it's time I accept that.