The final death certificate ?

Comments

• virgo75virgo75 Posts: 514
    Maybe grasping for straws here but:

**IF** he were in the witness protection program, couldn't/wouldn't that include a real death certificate? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

At this point, I don't know what other option there could be as I doubt he could pay off EVERYBODY that would need to be involved in this sort of thing. Not that he didn't have the $$, but that someone would have blown the whistle.
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    Has TMZ posted a copy of the new death certificate? It would be strange if they haven't .. I'm going to go check ..

TMZ doesn't need to post this because they posted the ammended record when it came out. The forms have been redesigned so they look slightly different. Other than that and the purchase date on the bottom and the clerk that stamped it, the particulars about Michael's death are the same.
  • susie_23susie_23 Posts: 240

**IF** he were in the witness protection program, couldn't/wouldn't that include a real death certificate? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

At this point, I don't know what other option there could be as I doubt he could pay off EVERYBODY that would need to be involved in this sort of thing. Not that he didn't have the $$, but that someone would have blown the whistle.

I think at this point it looks as if he is truly gone.

I think at this point it looks as if he is truly gone.

<!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • susie_23susie_23 Posts: 240
    I just don't see what else it could be.
  • Yeah, he's dead. I believe that now.
    I don't want to, but I do. I think all the behavior by his family and "friends" is just because they never truly cared for him.
    Whatever the big "surprise" is next week, it won't be that MJ is alive.
    I bet nothing happens on the 18th and that'll be it.
    If something does, well, he'll have proved me wrong, won't he?

Funnily enough, I'm only upset because I had hope and now that hope is gone.
    MJ is dead, and it's time I accept that.

That's exatly what I feel like <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> I'm crying so bad right now. Even if this certificate is fake, it means only one thing HE IS NOT COMING BACK! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • C'mon guys! Stop loosing faith over this!! U can easily fake it these days and it's from a tabloid...
    My hope is still hope at 10000%.
    Yeah, he's dead. I believe that now.
    I don't want to, but I do. I think all the behavior by his family and "friends" is just because they never truly cared for him.
    Whatever the big "surprise" is next week, it won't be that MJ is alive.
    I bet nothing happens on the 18th and that'll be it.
    If something does, well, he'll have proved me wrong, won't he?

Funnily enough, I'm only upset because I had hope and now that hope is gone.
    MJ is dead, and it's time I accept that.

That's exatly what I feel like <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> I'm crying so bad right now. Even if this certificate is fake, it means only one thing HE IS NOT COMING BACK! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

You know, I'm **OK** with him not coming back.

I just don't want him to be dead.

Especially if that's how he died. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • jennyrubyjennyruby Posts: 101
    Guys come on now think about why would anyone be truthful with us about mj's death.
    Look there are Fake search warrants in this, That death certficate is fake as well
    Dont buy into this , this is just like the trial, just think of the dc as jesus juice
    you know that wasnt true but people kept saying it and reporting it.
  • Guys come on now think about why would anyone be truthful with us about mj's death.
    Look there are Fake search warrants in this, That death certficate is fake as well
    Dont buy into this , this is just like the trial, just think of the dc as jesus juice
    you know that wasnt true but people kept saying it and reporting it.
    I agree! I hope everything is fake. I'm not worried about the new DC that's surfaced. We don't know what the truth is, this isn't going to give us answers. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

We all need to keep the faith. We will get through this together and the truth will prevail eventually. Try not to get too upset! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

:hugs: to everyone! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MJJLivesMJJLives Posts: 130
    Death certificates are occasionally used to fake a person's death for insurance fraud and to evade law enforcement officials or irate relatives. "Official" Los Angeles County death certificates, for example, were readily available in the mid-1990s for between $500 and $1,000 each. For fraudulent purposes, people have often used death certificates from remote nations and from countries in turmoil.

Read more: Death Certificate - burial, body, funeral, life, history, cause, time, person <!-- m -->http://www.deathreference.com/Da-Em/Dea ... z0cGnRAYSi<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.deathreference.com/Da-Em/Dea ... icate.html<!-- m -->

Funny how out of ALL the cities in the United States, it mentions Los Angeles!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • ChanceChance Posts: 250
    Here's the link someone asked for.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/tag/death+certificate/<!-- m -->

It's down, after Brittany.

Other than the form which was redesigned, and the signature on this particular one when it was purchased, everything is the same. It always said homicide. This isn't new news.

Thanks! So, if this was released by TMZ back in Sept.. Why is everyone freaking out now?
  • does someone have a pic of Jesus Miguel Ruiz and is he dead, and was Michael first in his casket??
    I don't if I understood that right?
  • Here's the link someone asked for.

Other than the form which was redesigned, and the signature on this particular one when it was purchased, everything is the same. It always said homicide. This isn't new news.

Thanks! So, if this was released by TMZ back in Sept.. Why is everyone freaking out now?

They may have released something similar to it...but wasn't the new one dated Jan 8?
  • ChanceChance Posts: 250
    ok... so has anyone compared the one released by tmz and the one dated Jan 8? if they are practically the same why did they issue another DC??? what are the differences between them??
  • MJJLivesMJJLives Posts: 130
    ok... so has anyone compared the one released by tmz and the one dated Jan 8? if they are practically the same why did they issue another DC??? what are the differences between them??

That is what I would like to know. Why another DC? I thought there already was one. Maybe because on the first one the death was "undetermined" and not it is supposedly "homicide?" How many DC's does a person need?
  • Here's the link someone asked for.

On TMZ it's NOT the new one. It's old one we knew!
  • Idk what to think anymore I mean I can be wrong but idk about this my stomach is kinda turning and I feel kinda sick <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> I just don't know if I can continue with this now im losing faith and this is just a low blow right now I have to take some time away maybe but I have to study <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • Guys! Cheer up a little bit!!! Like I said a million times before today we can easily fake these kind of document. Maybe this one is not from TMZ but I saw the name of another tabloid trash!! Don't give up yet! We are so close to it!!!!!
  • Guys! Cheer up a little bit!!! Like I said a million times before today we can easily fake these kind of document. Maybe this one is not from TMZ but I saw the name of another tabloid trash!! Don't give up yet! We are so close to it!!!!!

It's from News of the world. another tabloid.
  • it that

Jesus Miguel Ruiz too

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miguel_%C3%81ngel_Ruiz<!-- m -->
  • yayayaya Posts: 158
    this is from a tabloid, so i'm not taking it seriously! besides, i thought it was established that his real middle name is joe. i think this is just another obstacle being thrown at us...we can't lose hope just because of this! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Every time we get a little closer to the truth, something is divulged or released to make us give up hope and believe that Michael is dead.

The only thing that would make me believe that he is dead is for CM to be convicted and put away for a long time. As he and Paul McCartney said once...."I am alive and I will live forever"
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    I've seen this on his official site. The forest lawn address is wrong, should be Glendale, not LA, amendmends posted 01/08 as a "cause of death" homicide after 4 months from last autopcy, but the date of registrary is different on one page it is 07/07,on the other one is 08/31. I think it is fake piece of paper made by photoshop.
  • ShoutShout Posts: 560
    Here is the original one I claim. It was published on September, nothing new about this calm a little bit down.

And this is supposed to be new: But no one knows. It is weird that there are so many DC...maybe just to confuse the people and keep the investigations going...This one on newsoftheworld looks not right like a fake.
    <!-- m -->http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/multime ... 81072a.jpg<!-- m -->