VH1 World Premier of "They Don't Really Care About Us"

Comments

• I dont get this one bit. They have the prison version....and then the more known version...
    why would there be 3 versions...and how would he have made it before he died without it getting leaked out in the first place....my mind just got stretched to the limit...also they could be showing the making of the making of tii because the movie about to get released this month...i cant wait.!! returning to the padded cell for the night.
  • KINGdom52KINGdom52 Posts: 315
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    The making of of the making of of ...... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

THIS IS MAAAAAAADNESSS !!!
  • :shock: <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    The making of of the making of of ...... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

THIS IS MAAAAAAADNESSS !!!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> X 100. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

The making of the making of the making of the making of the making of the ambulance video of Michael making an escape. Now that theory about that ambulance vid told had my head spinning. I sounded crazy tring to explain it to a potential hoax believer.
  • GrenatGrenat Posts: 279
    Maybe they're doing a new music video with footage from TII , but I don't get the meaning...But I think it's quite interesting , as TDCAU is really a meaningful music !
  • MJJ777MJJ777 Posts: 23
    If you go to VH1's homepage, there's nothing about this.. where did you get the info from...?
  • But didnt this song bring up a huge controversy?? i mean he had to change the lyrics and stuff...why would they play it now? especially on VH1...ima record it because ima be at work...this chould be very interesting <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Ok, wow.. so it seems legit then.. a world premiere of a music video, that has already premiered a long time ago.. could it be the prison-version, that they will premiere again.. ? I cannot figure this out..

• Ok, wow.. so it seems legit then.. a world premiere of a music video, that has already premiered a long time ago.. could it be the prison-version, that they will premiere again.. ? I cannot figure this out..

Me either and why isn'nt there more hype about it?? Will be watching tomorrow for sure.
    What I don't understand is.. why is there NOTHING about it on VH1's webside..? I just searched the site, and there's nothing...

It would surely be more hyped...
    this is the original link , I think...

<!-- m -->http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases ... 73722.html<!-- m -->
  • Me either. Makes no sense. Like back in the day when he had a new video you knew when and where and what time to be sitting at the tv to watch it. This is not like that at all. Makes no sense.
    One thing is for sure it's not a new song, but could be a new music video.. but it's probably the prison version..
  • I think that in Europe too, is 26th Jenuary for the DVD, no ?? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Here it is the list of worldwide TII release dates <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> :

<!-- m -->http://www.mjfanclub.net/home/index.php ... Itemid=171<!-- m -->

Thanks for the info! But I have a question. Sometime ago someone here mentioned that a month or so after the release of TII it will be another one with double DVD. Anybody knows if this is true?? because I wouldn't want to buy it and then realize that a better version is coming. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • On another note, does anyone of you know if it will premiere in the VH1 all over the world or just in the US? that wouldn't be fair <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> And how do you make a behind the scenes of something that supposedly we shouldn't have seen, because the footage was for MJ's private videos?? It's just like the slip up of some guy that said that MJ was very excited about the film or something like that!! well how was he excited about something that wasn't supposed to be made??

Well maybe they will show us how they took the ambulance pictures in two different days and the rehersals of the memorial service and the funeral!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • SabrinaSabrina Posts: 342
    "They Don't Really Care About Us" Music Video Premieres on VH1 and VH1.com Tuesday, January 19th at 10pm*

So I guess you can watch it online
  • GrenatGrenat Posts: 279
    I personnaly think it's a full montage of TDCAU from TII tough..
    I don't think a new one would be possible...
  • this is so confusing...the prison version is just as old and everyone has already seen both. I heard he had to change the music video for the US because it was too " graphic" so why the change of heart now? huh? i dont understand that part...
  • yeah i saw the commercial for it. I too believe it will be Michael performing the song from TII. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Solid121Solid121 Posts: 292
    "VH1 and VH1 Classic are set to release a new Michael Jackson video for his single “They Don’t Care About Us” from his HIStory album. The original video showed Michael Jackson dancing and walking through the streets of Brazil. The new video is to contain live scenes and never-seen-before footage of Michael Jackson during his This Is It tour. The single is set to promote his latest greatest hits collection."

<!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->

(<!-- m -->http://loft965.com/2010/01/18/vh1-to-pr ... son-video/<!-- m -->)
  • I love the prison version, that is my fave version of They Don't Care About Us! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • The new video is to contain live scenes and never-seen-before footage of Michael Jackson during his This Is It tour. The single is set to promote his latest greatest hits collection."

Huh? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> During TII Tour? I wonder if they just a made a video out of what is shown in the movie?

@MJlover19 Yes Prision is my favorite too..and honestly I remember it coming out and being this big controversy...they acted as if it was violent and disturbing but it really wasnt(especially for the time when alot of music and video really were)I remember it being said that this is why he made a second one. Now all I hear is that they made the prison one second,but I really remember they released brazil version after the whole big deal over the prison. Falso memory syndrom <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    I love this song and because it was so controversial,it does interest me that they are making a video for it.
    I wish I had the prison version,they havent put it on any dvd.
  • The new video is to contain live scenes and never-seen-before footage of Michael Jackson during his This Is It tour. The single is set to promote his latest greatest hits collection."

Huh? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> During TII Tour? I wonder if they just a made a video out of what is shown in the movie?

@MJlover19 Yes Prision is my favorite too..and honestly I remember it coming out and being this big controversy...they acted as if it was violent and disturbing but it really wasnt(especially for the time when alot of music and video really were)I remember it being said that this is why he made a second one. Now all I hear is that they made the prison one second,but I really remember they released brazil version after the whole big deal over the prison. Falso memory syndrom <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    I love this song and because it was so controversial,it does interest me that they are making a video for it.
    I wish I had the prison version,they havent put it on any dvd.

Absolutely! The song is amazing the message is even better. Too bad they didn't put this one on one of the DVD's but we still can watch it online but when I do catch that one on VH1 or anywhere else I'm definitely recording it.
  • Bee BeeBee Bee Posts: 391
    "VH1 and VH1 Classic are set to release a new Michael Jackson video for his single “They Don’t Care About Us” from his HIStory album. The original video showed Michael Jackson dancing and walking through the streets of Brazil. The new video is to contain live scenes and never-seen-before footage of Michael Jackson during his This Is It tour. The single is set to promote his latest greatest hits collection."

Okay, I just noticed I really have to stop getting excited about stuff. *yawns*

I wonder why they chose TDCAU, though. Who needs 3 music videos for one song? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Bee BeeBee Bee Posts: 391
    It's funny how they put it, though. "During his This Is It tour". Uuuu-huh.