VH1 World Premier of "They Don't Really Care About Us"

Comments

• It's funny how they put it, though. "During his This Is It tour". Uuuu-huh.
    THANK YOU!!!! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    i've checked it not on vh1 in the uk.. does anyone have an online link to watch it.. but then again what time would it be over here?? pffffff
  • MFFreedomMFFreedom Posts: 273
    Just think about it ... out of ALL possible songs available from Michael they chose a song written in 1996 <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
    And on top of that also a new clip of that song ... <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> Good connection made in a post above, that it connects to the first official clip of TII! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Nice!!!
  • "VH1 and VH1 Classic are set to release a new Michael Jackson video for his single “They Don’t Care About Us” from his HIStory album. The original video showed Michael Jackson dancing and walking through the streets of Brazil. The new video is to contain live scenes and never-seen-before footage of Michael Jackson during his This Is It tour. The single is set to promote his latest greatest hits collection."

<!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->

(<!-- m -->http://loft965.com/2010/01/18/vh1-to-pr ... son-video/<!-- m -->)

Okay, I just noticed I really have to stop getting excited about stuff. *yawns*

I wonder why they chose TDCAU, though. Who needs 3 music videos for one song? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Maybe we have to spot the "differences" from the old ones? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> There has to be a reason, I believe this song is a "strong" message of what this is all about. Maybe this will be a louder "wakeup call" for the public the non believers. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    i wonder why they would be doing another greatest hits type of album!! i think everyone has pretty much got all the compilation cd's anyway!! hmmmmmmmmm <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

and he hasn't done anything new that where aware of.. released wise anyway!! hmmmmmmm
  • rag dollrag doll Posts: 357
    "VH1 and VH1 Classic are set to release a new Michael Jackson video for his single “They Don’t Care About Us” from his HIStory album. The original video showed Michael Jackson dancing and walking through the streets of Brazil. The new video is to contain live scenes and never-seen-before footage of Michael Jackson during his This Is It tour. The single is set to promote his latest greatest hits collection."

<!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->

(<!-- m -->http://loft965.com/2010/01/18/vh1-to-pr ... son-video/<!-- m -->)

Interesting... so "They don´t really care about us" is the first single release to promote "This is it"... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    That´s as brilliant as meaningful, considering the chronological order of events and the message of this song...
    No one can still seriously argue that this hasn´t been planned before!
    I´m sooo curious right now - God, he really keeps us on our toes!!! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

I bow low to the King -
    Michael, you´re mind-blowing! *******
  • farhatmjjfarhatmjj Posts: 570
    i hope it's gonna be on the net soon though! cause i can't watch! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • weird.....I was just searching frantically online as I can't find anything on vh1.com or tvguide.com, etc. so was beginning to think this wasn't happening.....and then an advertisement JUST came on TV announcing vh1 "exclusive world premier of Michael Jackson's TDCAU video" showing the footage from TII and then a reminder to buy TII DVD on Jan 26th. Sooo, looks like this will be full performance of TDCAU during the TII "rehearsals"....I'm going to try to watch it but hopefully everyone else can share their thoughts as I might miss it <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • A new greatest hits compilation??? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> How can they release another compilation album... he already has had a few of them out and all the fans have his music now anyway.
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
    if its being realeased as a single then we have to get this to number one ! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Well i can't wait til tonight or the 23rd and that's my brother's b-day <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    And yes that's kinda weird out of all songs they pick TDCAU....hmmmmmmm.
    its on the VH1 website, that the Video is from TII and you can watch other mj vids on the run-up to it.

anyone know what time 10pm ET will be in the UK <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • AmberAmber Posts: 101
    If anyone could provide a link that would be much appreciated or info asap please <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • I personnaly think it's a full montage of TDCAU from TII tough..
    I don't think a new one would be possible...

I agree, and it was the initial footage from the TII rehearsals released after his 'death'.
  • So this is the one, isn't it?

<!-- m -->http://www.vh1.com/video/play.jhtml?id= ... id=1541352<!-- m -->
  • So this is the one, isn't it?

I would think so, and they ended with that smile! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    So this is the one, isn't it?

this link say "they don´t care about us this is it version)"
    but here say "they don´t really care about us" from "this is it" <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.vh1.com/<!-- m -->
    is it on yet?

and if so why the hell can i not see it !!
  • Well, just saw it. Exclusive from This Is It. Promoting the dvd/blu ray that is coming out on Jan 26. And yes, that smile at the end. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • wildswilds Posts: 198
    Well, just saw it. Exclusive from This Is It. Promoting the dvd/blu ray that is coming out on Jan 26. And yes, that smile at the end. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

SO CUTE <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • All I can say is ..... I MISS YOU MORE!!!!!
    Well, just saw it. Exclusive from This Is It. Promoting the dvd/blu ray that is coming out on Jan 26. And yes, that smile at the end. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

SO CUTE <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

um yeah can it be seen online yet ! it wont play for me !!!
  • You guys can watch it on VH1.com, if you didn't catch it. GAWD... I miss him. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • Well, just saw it. Exclusive from This Is It. Promoting the dvd/blu ray that is coming out on Jan 26. And yes, that smile at the end. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    I just watched it on VH1 (on TV) and it seemed to be cut exactly from TII. If anyone else saw it and thought differently, let me know but I really think it was only to promote the DVD for those who didn't see TII at the theater.
  • deedee75deedee75 Posts: 192
    I am glad everybody is seeing what I saw it was nothing new