Are you ready for tomorrow? (january 18)

chanel7080chanel7080 Posts: 10
edited January 1970 in News
well it's a big chance that MJ will come back tomorrow!

what do you think about that? <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) -->

Comments

• angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    I do not think MJ tomorrow will come back, I think he will not simply stand there.
    It requires a preparation! Tomorrow I think, however, something else can happen.... News or some that wakes up our interest!
    It hopefully happens something
    smilie_smoke_058.gif
  • Oh he would do more than stand there I bet! He has prepared for his return for 7 months and his "death" for months before that he has everything coming out on certian significant dates for a reason and MLK day is about as signifigant as you can get considering the cause he is fighting for dont you think? Whatever happens or doesnt I just want to know he is safe and well nothing more untill he is ready.
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    I'm excited, but I don't think he'll be back tommorow. I hope that he will but I think for june 2010.
  • mmzmmz Posts: 450
    I don't think he will come back tomorrow,but tomorrow it will be very interesting...I can bet.
  • i'm leaning more toward the possibility that, taking in consideration the number 7, he will come back in 7 years
  • I do not think MJ tomorrow will come back, I think he will not simply stand there.
    It requires a preparation! Tomorrow I think, however, something else can happen.... News or some that wakes up our interest!
    smilie_smoke_058.gif

I agree,I don't think he will just pop-up but Oh I just wishhhhh <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> But some major clue would be sooooo nice...If nothing..oh well,we will pick up ourselfs and keep investigating...just keeping the FAITH and beLIEve <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

BTW angelshadow,your smoking smilie <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> With the Jackson's finale and the january 18th expectations..ad a cup of coffee and It actually looks like me <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • KINGdom52KINGdom52 Posts: 315
    angelshadow wrote:
    I do not think MJ tomorrow will come back, I think he will not simply stand there.

I agree ! For me the most possible is to hear something from TMZ .
    And I'm prepared to be something disturbing, at least.
    I read somewhere that this month will be heard something about the kids, so who knows. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    But no news is good news, right? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    I think tomorrow will be some hint that MJ is not ead but not appearance. I tend to beleieve his come back will be in June.

Let's ask God every night saying this:

God! Please help Michael and return him to us! No matter how. It's in your power, ressurect or encourage Michael to return.Thank you!
  • SabrinaSabrina Posts: 342
    This is the first time in my whole life that i'm hurry to be Monday and that the weekend ends quickly
  • Bee BeeBee Bee Posts: 391
    i'm leaning more toward the possibility that, taking in consideration the number 7, he will come back in 7 years

7 YEEEAAAARS??? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> I hope not... Seriously. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

But see, it's been 7 months now. So...
    7 years??? Hopes 7 months!!!smilie_sh_024.gif
  • None of us have any idea how he'll come back, wheher it be just pop up or there will be a huge press confernce. We just have to wait and see but I think we'll hear alot in the next few days...
  • HeartbreakerHeartbreaker Posts: 8,644
    Please not seven years ..... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • GUYS I HAVE A BIG FEAR AND A FEELING,I AM SOOO SORRY,BUT I THINK THAT THE ARREST MURRAY TOMOROW AND THAT IT ALL WILL BE OVER.SORRY
    @ Suzy I do not hope that passed
  • HeartbreakerHeartbreaker Posts: 8,644
    GUYS I HAVE A BIG FEAR AND A FEELING,I AM SOOO SORRY,BUT I THINK THAT THE ARREST MURRAY TOMOROW AND THAT IT ALL WILL BE OVER.SORRY

<!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    This may not be <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • GUYS I HAVE A BIG FEAR AND A FEELING,I AM SOOO SORRY,BUT I THINK THAT THE ARREST MURRAY TOMOROW AND THAT IT ALL WILL BE OVER.SORRY

Chances are,IF CM is arrested, IF he's charged and go on trial...he will be found NOT GUILTY ... 'cause Michael isn't dead....that's what I think <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Cool down,it's not over yet Suzy <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    GUYS I HAVE A BIG FEAR AND A FEELING,I AM SOOO SORRY,BUT I THINK THAT THE ARREST MURRAY TOMOROW AND THAT IT ALL WILL BE OVER.SORRY

I don't think this is what will happen because the whole TMZ article about the investigation being completed and that Murray was going to be charged is just too far fetched to believe!! Why would they let Murray know ahead of time that they were probably about to arrest him? So he can make his Escape? In the real world this just doesn't happen...so I doubt that is what will happen tomorrow. Just my opinion though. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I do not think that Michael comes back tomorrow, it's a little too early I belive. But I think it's a good chance that we get a big clue or something.

We must also be prepared that there may be something that can make us sad, just to throw us off track. But we must remember what we know with certainty, and stay focused on it. It has happened before, and it can happen again. We just have to wait, and keep the faith. We have become experts at waiting, so that is easy. We know that sooner or later we will see Michael again, I truly believe this <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

L.O.V.E
  • You guys are really the best in giving my hope,thanks,but I just want to keep everything in mind.Big hug to you all!
  • I think some big news will pop up tomorrow...
    Not an actual return but maybe just another step towards it? It's what I'm hoping anyway.

I'm actually leaving town tomorrow so no computer for me in the next 2 days... I hope it's something important enough for the TV stations to show it.. otherwise..I'm up for 2 days of stress and agitation about this <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • im thinking some more info not return yet remember exactly seven months is 25th not 18th think that will be more important!! Also dont think the case has even been handed over yet to even make charges so dont worry bout that maybe something to do with will tomorrow?? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    Nah who knows though
  • NC2MJNC2MJ Posts: 2
    FWIW, the difference between 25 and 18 is 7