Are you ready for tomorrow? (january 18)

Comments

• KukiKuki Posts: 346
    I agree, I don't think he will return today or even in the near future. It is not up to us to decide IF and WHEN he will return, IF he does, it's at his time.
  • BellexxBellexx Posts: 166
    I agree, I don't think he will return today or even in the near future. It is not up to us to decide IF and WHEN he will return, IF he does, it's at his time.
    I also don't think he's coming 'back' today. But I really hope we can expect a major clue !
  • I really don't think Michael will return today, he needs much more time!

I agree . Not even this month .He needs time .
    I just want to hear something good and not that TMZ bs stories again !

Absolutely agree!
  • I want him back as soon as possible. But I do not want him to come back too early. I want things to work out perfectly.

lol I also thought... is it rude for MJ to steal away MLK JR's day? I mean the message is awesome but people will always associate it with MJ coming back <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Hopefully the message isnt lost within the shock.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Nothing happened yet. And there's no news on TMZ just except Latoya's <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • Nothing yet.. no news. Damn.. they better hurry up with some news. This is doing my head in.
  • yh i dont think he will return today <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    but i think it is more likely he would return in june ...
    but whilest im here ... are we just being blind? could the number 7 be something bigger of more important than his comeback? just a thought but we could be missing something majour that he was trying to point out to us, hopefuly not but obvisly one of his messages was to have an open mind and thats just what i was trying to do <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    anyway i love mj and whenever he chooses to return will be the best possible time
    remember its all for L.O.V.E <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I think that he wants us more to focus on his messages not his comeback. I assume that first he wants to see that we understand his messages, open our eyes and take actions, then he will come back - if he will of course. And if he comes then maybe on day when we don´t expect it at all.
  • Why do yall say theres a chance he could be back pls put me up to date. L.O.V.E
  • AngelicaAngelica Posts: 100
    You see?
    I'm angry, we do not have any news, but someone in your family is always taking advantage of this situation, Latoya and Jarmanie are the ones that exploit
    I believe he does not come back today, I do not know if he comes back one day, it seems to me that this family does not ever want to lose focus.
    At a time when we pursued the news, and create blogs.
    Immediate action is taken.
    I think it may be someone in your family, posing as Michael
    How they do this, they are always in evidence, using the name and exploit the image of his brother.
    Let's think best friends, there is only so much time here and elsewhere have much to do with our lives and this story has a definition.
    They are not being fair with us: |
    Edited with other words, the translation was different, I'm sorry, I hope you now understand.
  • You see?
    How much irritation, do not have any news, but someone in his family is always taking advantage of these situations, then Latoya is the one that displays.
    I believe that it does not start today, I do not know if it returns a day, it seems to me that this family does not want to never lose focus.
    At the moment we leave the friends chased the news, and create blogs.
    In an instant action will be taken.
    'm Pensanso will not be someone's family posing for him?
    As they do so, they will always be in evidence, using the name and exploiting the image of his brother.
    We will think better of it personal, it's not just losing so much time here and in other places with so much to do with our lives and this story does not have a definition.
    This is not just us! <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

i dont understand a word you just said.
  • KukiKuki Posts: 346
    Me neither, sorry....
  • NOTHING IS GOING ON TODAY!! <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
  • SabrinaSabrina Posts: 342
    NOTHING IS GOING ON TODAY!! <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->

The day is almost over in Paris, so I hope when i wake up tomorow i'll see news on this board. because if nothing happens, a lot of people would not believe in TIAI
  • Both BOW and TIAI said about today i think

I am beginning to accept MJ has passed away. I really am.

It may be a sad story that MJ has passed away and he has been mistreated by his family and his doctor and there may be no justice and the truth may never be revealed.

If nothing happens on Jan 25th then i really will have to try and get some closure on all this because i cant carry this on. Maybe he really has died.
  • KINGdom52KINGdom52 Posts: 315
    No news is good news , no ? <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • If Mj really has died then i was hoping for some progress on the criminal case and some enlightenment on what happened on that day.
    Its the not knowing that is killing me.
  • ShoutShout Posts: 560
    This was published today...
    [youtube:2fqgthjq]
  • SabrinaSabrina Posts: 342
    No news is good news , no ? <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

When it's about Micheal Jackson, i'm afraid that this sentence doesn't work for him.
    And DancingtheDream I'm like you, I really am
    I never believed TIAI and BOW and will never do! To me it is obvious that Michael will never come back. It is hard to accept sometimes, whether he is alive or not, he will never come back tha is for sure!
  • another day has gone...

how can this be your not here..

please no more dates
  • Bee BeeBee Bee Posts: 391
    This was published today...
    [youtube:kmfp84aq]

Now, that made me seriously angry. I wonder how that person will explain the condradictions and overall weirdness concerning Michael's death. I left them a nice comment. <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
    @ Bee Bee I am angry too! There are some comments below this video. There are lots of facts that were not mentioned (contardictions etc.). Have you seen how he/she points out that the investigations were complete...hm, they are not and that Joe wants to see the reports...hm, he will not see them...He is not really in the whole argumentation and why people are so critical about MJ´s death. I think all in all we should not really care about it. But is sucks that people do not understand why we believe that Michael COULD have faked his death. No one knows it for sure...I think that most of the so called facts which are presented here are not valid, but still there are a lot of questions thats all. It is of course right that Michael might be dead, right now there are more evidence to underline that, but who knows...
  • mordormordor Posts: 16
    because our EGO is so big,we cant see the truth..we cant feel the wind..We all want to have a little satisfaction for all our attention we payd to this case...But who are we to get it?!It is not his duty to give us something!He is here not just for us-believers.but for the whole world!His mission is much bigger as we can imagine..And is sad to see,how easily you can loose your fait,your dreams,your hope...just because you didnt recieve inmediately what you wanted...How long it took for Michael to be where he is now?!How long it took to ´´clean´´ his name just a bit?!couple of years...so why we wanna everything so quick?! who are we to get anything???do you know,what the true love is like??the true love is never asking of anything..the true love is never expecting anything..the true love is simple here...ready to be shared and without to get any profit from this sharing..thats another lesson we should learnt....
  • i accept its up to michael to come back when and if he wants and ofcourse he has his message to the world and to the people ....
    but i just really miss him <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> .. every day is that bit more of a struggle when he isnt here but i guess we will have to listen and watch his music and videos to capture his brilliance and get that emotion we need right now ... L.O.V.E xxxxxx
    (Let Our Violence End?)