Grammy's left MJ out of the 'In Memoriam" list

simalvessimalves Posts: 730
edited February 2010 in News
Did anyone notice - the Grammy's showed pics of all those who died the last year and they left MJ out. They had everyone who they paid a tribute to earlier too.

Comments

• Oh my goodness!!!!!

They just did an "In Memoriam" segment showing those that have passed this year and MICHAEL WAS NOT ON THE LIST.
  • AMAZING!!! THIS IS GOOD!!!... Three of us posted that at the same time in the Grammy thread..LOL! I think ever <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> yone was waiting. This is fantastic!!!
  • I know I saw it!!!!!! I was holding my breath hoping he wasn't on there and he wasn't. I'm cool with that, no complaints here!!!!!!!!!
  • This year or last year? It would've been a short list if it was this year...
  • and they just showed a pic of Les Paul and his born date and death date...didn't do that to michael's pics in the tribute...
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Oh my goodness!!!!!

They just did an "In Memoriam" segment showing those that have passed this year and MICHAEL WAS NOT ON THE LIST.

OMG! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Is this true?? I watched online live but missed the last 10 minutes, is that when they showed the "In Memorian?"
  • This year or last year? It would've been a short list if it was this year...

Sorry! I should have said that they remembered those who have passed in the past year since the last Grammy Awards show.
  • <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • what the heck is going on? Can we get some answers please????
  • u just tribute this awesome guy! you had his kids up on stage accepting his award and STILL u forget to add him to the memoriam list? come on whats going on....OH WAIT I FORGOT 5 is ALIVE!! THE LEGENDARY MICHAEL JACKSON -does mj pose- <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> im cool with it it just means that mj is alive and well <3 or sum one needs their butts kicked... <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • how are they going to explain that one???
  • Oh my goodness!!!!!

OMG! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Is this true?? I watched online live but missed the last 10 minutes, is that when they showed the "In Memorian?"

Yes, it's totally true!
  • OMG!!!! I was just about to start a thread about that!!!!! The Grammy's actually left Michael Jackson off of the In Memoriam list!!! They mentioned Teddy Pendergrass who just died less than 2 wks ago, but left off Michael who "died" in June. Why would they make a tribute performance for him and not put him on the list? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Hats off to you simalves! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Yes!!! I too was holding my breath. And did you see, when they showed Les Paul at the end of his tribute they showed his birth and death year. Not with Michael. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    Yes we all did at the same time - this is the BIGGEST clue so far. Cos the Grammy's are way more believable than TMZ
  • I noticed it as well! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Yes, Major clue!!!!
    Everyone on twitter was talking about that.
  • Well well well nice clue <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I'm letting this sizzle right now <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I told my uncle and he doesn't believe it <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> He's shocked heehee.I'm pretty excited thnx to all who posted this and who were going to <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Hugs&Kisses
    Always L.O.V.E
    -Jess/Weezzy F Baby
  • No mention of Mike. I watched right to the end of the show just in case he was mentioned or his photo & dates were on the screen at the end. But nothing. Hope this is good news! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/canadaLOVESmj<!-- m -->
  • TMZ forgot to include him in their list, TII documentary forgot to mention it, and he is forgotten on the Grammys Memoriam list. I guess there is collective amnesia in the media about MJ's "passing".
  • NATIONAL TELEVISION!!! OMGOSH!!! lol AND HIS KIDS WERE THERE TO>>AND THE TRIBUTE!! when they flash that RIP list everyone has MJ on the brain because of the tribute and the kids making an appearance lol and guess what now???? everyone is going to notice!!!! lol they gonna be uhh ur forgettting the KING OF POP
  • TMZ forgot to include him in their list, TII documentary forgot to mention it, and he is forgotten on the Grammys Memoriam list. I guess there is collective amnesia in the media about MJ's "passing".

I was about to post that! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Also, I don't have the Opus, but I think that someone said on other thread that there are no dates on the book?... Yeah, sure this is sort of Collective amnesia!. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I was dumbfounded when I saw Michael Jackson being left out of the In Memoriam Section of the Grammys.......The shows just ended right now here in India....Of course I couldnt catch the beginning of the ceremony....I thought that Lifetime achievement awards would be given out at the end.....But it seems that I was wrong. Actually it started aring very early in the morning...I got up late!! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

GUYS I NEED A LITTLE HELP REGARDING THE SPEECHES MADE BY PARIS AND PRINCE. I HEAR ITS KLUE RIDDEN? WHAT ARE THE VARIOUS CLUES??? ANY ONE THAT STANDS OUT AMONGST ALL OF THEM??

HELP! HELP! HELP!

OMFG! I STILL CANT BELIEVE THAT THEY LEFT MJ OUT OF THE RIP SEGMENT.....I WAS WAITING FOR THEM TO SHOW HIM!! ANOTHER CLUE??

TEE HEEE! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • meheremehere Posts: 558
    Ye of little faith.

<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->