Grammy's left MJ out of the 'In Memoriam" list

Comments

• wait though why is MJ trying to fool his fans? i thought the whole point of his hoax was to prove media stupid... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> so is he working with the media?

Also with the grammys...is he somehow in anyways connected to CBS? Or is Sony connected to the Grammys? because doesnt MJ own half of Sony?
  • cassicassi Posts: 175
    yea, glad im not the only one, paris' words stuck out to me," daddy was suppose to be here, daddy was gonna perform this year, but he couldnt perform last year, thank you, we love you daddy"?, idk, but maybe thats why there was no hologram, because mj wasnt ready yet. i dont know, im so <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> .
  • Michael's not on the list because he's still ALIVE !!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> 456.gif

88889038.jpg
  • @mehere, idk, but will y pls clarify wot d'ya mean by Ye of little faith..?

I was a regular at the original MJHD though....in the chatrooms...
    And I was lurking around this forum for a long time until I decided to join here.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    Well watch it on repeat then at 6.30pm and 11pm IST.

The tribute is also up on youtube.
  • Yeah when my mom and i was watching it i was think oh maybe the will show him at the end but NO! I thought to myself that maybe they didn't show it beacuse of the tribute but i don't think so lol <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I dont think Michael could be trying to fool his fans. He loves his fans. My real thoughts from a pro hoax point of view are that TMZ, TII production, and probably the Grammy Awards executives may know or believe MJ is alive. From a non hoax point of view...I think people, including the media, still have a hard time processing and accepting the death of the legend...Michael Jackson.
  • @simsalves....Sorry man! The video got removed from YouTube due to User Violations <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • Its funny when I posted that the memoriam didn't included MJ on my FB page all my "friends" said "oh but they gave him a tribute! AS IF that was enough. W H A T E V E R!

Naturally, I posted back "Long LIVE the King!" LOL
  • katson45katson45 Posts: 116
    I really think the message directly and purposely being sent was in the choice
    of song?....didn't see anyone doing the moonwalk....
  • What is going on? This better be a hoax!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> or MJ should be happy he is no longer on this planet <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • They also gave Les Paul a tribute and they included him on the list! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • miss jmiss j Posts: 346
    wow!! woohoo!! how could they forget to put the biggest entertainer in this whole wide world on the list?????
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Stranger In Chi-town, I just love your Scream siggies of MJ.
    God bless everyone here for your eagle eyes. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    How in the world could the Grammys not include the King of Pop on their own RIP list, but honor him with a tribute????? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> :shock <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> I mean the King of Music! Wazzup with that! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • when does it show the RIP part?I havent seen it yet
  • when does it show the RIP part?I havent seen it yet
    it was at the very end of the grammys it wasnt rip it was in memorium which is basically the same thing just a fancier way of saying it
  • Is there any link ??????
    I want to see it with my own eyes !!!!!!!
    Pls, pls <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    Do you think that they did'nt put his name in the end due to 5 singer's plus him sing earth song, and before they did Mr. Richey said that MJ was dead? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> Just a thought please don't bash, I just thought maybe that is why they did'nt?

On another note why did Paris need to say that about MJ not being able to perform this year? I just felt it was something maybe MJ was trying to hint to us about?
  • JessyJessy Posts: 6
    Guys, you made my day..
    I was soo sad about everything and then.. BAM!
    The rip list..
    I love you, guys... i really do.. i know that i'm never alone.
    God bless us, and help to keep us together through this adventure.
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    My youtube video is finally up - hope it stays that way.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2pacc88dmM<!-- m -->
  • I turn it off just after the tribute and could not see this! OMG! I was searching a video about it... I really would love to see this. Out of RIP list one more time... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Ah yeah MJ was left off the list. <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> That's a good thing. I miss that part. Yeah everything is looking up now to MJ still being alive. Heehee shamone <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • wait though why is MJ trying to fool his fans? i thought the whole point of his hoax was to prove media stupid... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> so is he working with the media?

Also with the grammys...is he somehow in anyways connected to CBS? Or is Sony connected to the Grammys? because doesnt MJ own half of Sony?

AEG was involved with the Grammys!
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    O.K. WILL ANYONE...SOMEONE...PLEASE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW.........ON THIS EARTH CAN WE REALLY THINK THAT THIS IS STILL A HOAX..........PLEASE PLEASE AS I AM SOOOO UPSET ABOUT ALL OF THIS.......XXXXX
  • Lady JLady J Posts: 455
    Where can I see the video with the RIP list?