Murray WON'T Be Charged Today!! TMZ LATEST!

Comments

• now its tomorrow imagine that
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    Michael isn't ready yet <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Sorry guys, but I hope it's true what I just said...
  • Dear Dr Conrad Murray,

it appears that we will not be requesting your presence in order to charge you for the involuntary manslaughter of Mr Michael Jackson TODAY. We will now wait until tomorrow at the earliest, so if you feel that you would like to abscond, now would be the time to do it. You can't say that we haven't given you enough notice. So, be off with you!

Kind regards
    DA's Office

Sorry, just my sense of humour with this. You've gotta laugh or you'll go mad <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    Dear Dr Conrad Murray,

it appears that we will not be requesting your presence in order to charge you for the involuntary manslaughter of Mr Michael Jackson TODAY. We will now wait until tomorrow at the earliest, so if you feel that you would like to abscond, now would be the time to do it. You can't say that we haven't given you enough notice. So, be off with you!

Kind regards
    DA's Office

Sorry, just my sense of humour with this. You've gotta laugh or you'll go mad <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    you are so right... This is driving me crazy!
    But Always look on the bright side of life... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Dear Dr Conrad Murray,

Kind regards
    DA's Office

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    mine too!! ive never seen them give so much notice to a criminal!!
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • ARE YOU F-ING KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I QUIT I HAVE HAD ENOUGH....I AM MARCHING MY ASS TO THE LAPD MYSELF AND GOING TO ASK FOR A PAIR OF HANDCUFFS AND DO THEIR DAMN JOB FOR THEM!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE SO FREAKING LAZY AND IGNORANT!!!!!!!!!!!!
    why dont we just continue allowing Murray to know when they will make an arrest and give him more time to come up with a plan of escape if michael really is dead!!

If michael is alive then i think he could keep chaning his mind...lol like he wanted to come back this morning when Murray was going to "turn himself in" and confess that Michael was alive Michael got too scared and was like no wait till tomro...
  • Oh!What a surprise!!!!!!!!!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> ............... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    this whole thing is.........are they trippin or what?........unbelievable.......perhaps they could make an appntment with murray? in between patients!!!!!.....xxxxxx
  • virgo75virgo75 Posts: 514
    Michael isn't ready yet <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

He needs to get his hair did.
    Pick out the right socks. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MzInfoMzInfo Posts: 10
    Boy oh boy! LAPD...more like Reno 911!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Dear Dr Conrad Murray,

Kind regards
    DA's Office

brillant
  • Well...They're gonna arrest him tomorrow...or maybe the next day after that...or the next day...lol. EIther Michael is alive or the LAPD screwed up royally
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
    JESUS FLIPPIN CHRIST !!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

will they ever arrest him ?, If mike isnt ready, then he must love the messing with our heads <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • This made me laugh, because they don't know what they want because it's all a lie! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • lol this whole thing is hilarious <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> seems they'll never charge him, doesn't it?
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    I LOVE THIS THREAD........XXXXX
  • mmzmmz Posts: 450
    if Michael is alive as we believe,I feel the comeback is veryyyyyyy sooooooon....It is just my feeling...Last days many news about Dr Murray...lot of suspence.They cannot stop here.Or they charge him,and he goes to jail(and honestly at that point my hope should stop) or Michael BAM is soon before PD have to come up to a final decision for the doc. This seems logical to me.
  • ejayejay Posts: 455
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> awww..poor Murray must be pissed after he sat around waiting for that arrest/surrender call all day..hmm guess he could have made it to his Vegas court hearing. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ((sniff sniff)) i call BS!
  • :lol: awww..poor Murray must be pissed after he sat around waiting for that arrest/surrender call all day..hmm guess he could have made it to his Vegas court hearing. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ((sniff sniff)) i call BS!

He wasn't sitting around all day, he was on the 'set' filming his arrest!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Mammu94Mammu94 Posts: 232
    lmfao <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • ejayejay Posts: 455
    :lol: awww..poor Murray must be pissed after he sat around waiting for that arrest/surrender call all day..hmm guess he could have made it to his Vegas court hearing. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ((sniff sniff)) i call BS!

He wasn't sitting around all day, he was on the 'set' filming his arrest!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Bahahaha...all while MJ is yelling "ACTION!" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    LOL!! this is all making me laugh right now. Even my mom who wasn't a believer in the hoax at first is laughing with me & shaking her head at them. I mean, if he surrenders he doesn't have to go to court right? & there's no big arrest, he just turns himself in & that's that. & involuntary manslaughter? really? maximum 4 years in jail? this is crazy, this is all screaming FAKE. It must be a hoax or the DA just doesn't give a damn & they suck at doing there job. I mean if it's a hoax which it seems like it is, more & more, then it's like they're stalling since they can't really arrest him for a crime he didn't commit & running out of excuses to keep it covered up for the public. Or TMZ is just full of crap as usual & are putting out more BS. idk but it's all screaming HOAX to me. I said I wouldn't believe Michael was dead unless I saw a trial in which I hear the verdict "GUILTY" & see him being led away in handcuffs, but it doesn't seem like we'll ever see that. Surprise, surprise. & even if he does go to jail for maximum of 4 years, that could be for anything, no necessarily Michael related...I'm not buying any of it at this point. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • LOL!! this is all making me laugh right now. Even my mom who wasn't a believer in the hoax at first is laughing with me & shaking her head at them. I mean, if he surrenders he doesn't have to go to court right? & there's no big arrest, he just turns himself in & that's that. & involuntary manslaughter? really? maximum 4 years in jail? this is crazy, this is all screaming FAKE. It must be a hoax or the DA just doesn't give a damn & they suck at doing there job. I mean if it's a hoax which it seems like it is, more & more, then it's like they're stalling since they can't really arrest him for a crime he didn't commit & running out of excuses to keep it covered up for the public. Or TMZ is just full of crap as usual & are putting out more BS. idk but it's all screaming HOAX to me. I said I wouldn't believe Michael was dead unless I saw a trial in which I hear the verdict "GUILTY" & see him being led away in handcuffs, but it doesn't seem like we'll ever see that. Surprise, surprise. & even if he does go to jail for maximum of 4 years, that could be for anything, no necessarily Michael related...I'm not buying any of it at this point. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

i am SO with you
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    & his child support hearing seemed soooo fake, if they do show his arrest I'm pretty sure that could be just as fake. lol compare this investigation, arrest, trial (or lack of) to the Anna Nicole case. This is soooo fake!! It's gotta be, I can't believe they would be this dumb if it was real. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->