Murray WON'T Be Charged Today!! TMZ LATEST!

124»

Comments

• DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> (not)
  • The complaint would be the prelude to a public hearing in which a judge would weigh testimony from witnesses to decide if there is probable cause to try him on an involuntary manslaughter charge.

The underlined statement stood out to me. As if there is still a long road ahead of unsurities even if conrad is charged. Something about the judge will have to see if the case is worth bringing before a grand jury.

i agree with one of the comments that someone made in one of these articles. If Michael died (please I hope not) conrad did not just kill Michael, he killed the whole world. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->[/quote]

What witnesses - there was nobody there except for Michael and Dr Murray until he supposedly yelled down the stairs for Prince and security. Any witness will only be able to say that he was trying to revive him on the bed instead of the floor. Right? And, I so agree with the comment about killing the whole world. 7 months later and the pain of possible reality still hurts too deep to fully comprehend. I'm thankful for the stability of my faith right now.
  • In my best MJ voice..... HEE HEE HEE <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> What a coincidence!! No one bothered to look at the dockets before they ran their mouths about court on this day?I am sure they didn't post the notice upon closing yesterday. It's probably been up for awhile! Just goes to show you all - the show continues!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • This whole trial thingie is eating me up.....Court Closed?? Then what was all the hooplah all about?
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    This whole trial thingie is eating me up.....Court Closed?? Then what was all the hooplah all about?

To get us entertained?
  • At this rate, he'll never get charged. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • well may be not today, its getting abit late??
  • libra8libra8 Posts: 170
    well may be not today, its getting abit late??

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/<!-- m -->

Dr. Conrad Murray to Judge -- I'm 'Not Guilty'
    Posted Feb 8th 2010 10:05AM by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson's doctor, Conrad Murray, will plead not guilty Monday morning when he is arraigned on involuntary manslaughter charges ... sources tell TMZ.

We're told the plan is for Dr. Murray to arrive at the courthouse 20 - 30 minutes before the arraignment -- which sources tell us will be at 1:30 PM PT. He will surrender voluntarily.

Law enforcement sources tell us 20 L.A. County Sheriff's deputies will be at the courthouse, some of whom will be evident and some who will not. We're told the Sheriff's Department has had its security plan in place for a while, in part because of crowd control concerns and partly because of security issues surrounding Dr. Murray.

We're told there is a concern about Dr. Murray's safety because of intense feeling on the part of some Michael Jackson fans that Dr. Murray killed the singer.

As we first reported, Dr. Murray will be accompanied by a bail bondsman who will post bail -- expected to be $25,000.

Our sources say Dr. Murray will not waive his right to a preliminary hearing.

Following arraignment and booking, we're told Dr. Murray will leave L.A. and go either to Las Vegas or Houston.
  • well may be not today, its getting abit late??

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/<!-- m -->

Dr. Conrad Murray to Judge -- I'm 'Not Guilty'
    Posted Feb 8th 2010 10:05AM by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson's doctor, Conrad Murray, will plead not guilty Monday morning when he is arraigned on involuntary manslaughter charges ... sources tell TMZ.

We're told the plan is for Dr. Murray to arrive at the courthouse 20 - 30 minutes before the arraignment -- which sources tell us will be at 1:30 PM PT. He will surrender voluntarily.

Law enforcement sources tell us 20 L.A. County Sheriff's deputies will be at the courthouse, some of whom will be evident and some who will not. We're told the Sheriff's Department has had its security plan in place for a while, in part because of crowd control concerns and partly because of security issues surrounding Dr. Murray.

We're told there is a concern about Dr. Murray's safety because of intense feeling on the part of some Michael Jackson fans that Dr. Murray killed the singer.

As we first reported, Dr. Murray will be accompanied by a bail bondsman who will post bail -- expected to be $25,000.

Our sources say Dr. Murray will not waive his right to a preliminary hearing.

Following arraignment and booking, we're told Dr. Murray will leave L.A. and go either to Las Vegas or Houston.

so has it happened?

thanks for the post.

• I don't know about you all but I find this rather comforting..and humorous. One more day that leans towards MJ being alive. There's a cat and mouse game being played and I hope MJ is the cat.
  • How on earth can someone who is released on bail be allowed to go to another State?? I don't get it <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • its true, i am comforted, but what about the hoax
  • LauraLaura Posts: 67
    :lol: awww..poor Murray must be pissed after he sat around waiting for that arrest/surrender call all day..hmm guess he could have made it to his Vegas court hearing. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ((sniff sniff)) i call BS!

He wasn't sitting around all day, he was on the 'set' filming his arrest!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Sounds like a joke, but I trully believe this is also a film.. All so crazy <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • :lol: awww..poor Murray must be pissed after he sat around waiting for that arrest/surrender call all day..hmm guess he could have made it to his Vegas court hearing. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ((sniff sniff)) i call BS!

He wasn't sitting around all day, he was on the 'set' filming his arrest!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Sounds like a joke, but I trully believe this is also a film.. All so crazy <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    well you could not make it up.. but doubt this is a film, its reality
  • cm has been charged - it was on sky news
  • It was also on BBC News.
  • so what now
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    Did anyone actually witness Murray being charged?
  • <!-- m -->http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2 ... surrenders<!-- m -->

in the article they used the same picture from the child support hearings though. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I didn't get to see the charging. I only found this article and articles like it
  • if you go to tmz theyre showing live stream outside of the courtroom waiting for conrad.

the jackson family is said to have already arrived at the courthouse.
  • Datroot, No, I don't believe we did see Conrad Murray being charged. Does anyone remember seeing CM being charged with involuntary manslaughter?
  • mjgirl86mjgirl86 Posts: 316
    No..

but what happens from here?.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->