Murray WON'T Be Charged Today!! TMZ LATEST!

Comments

• $25000 2+5 = 7 thing again lol
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    we saw poor michael with handcuffs on and being taken to court inhis pjs when he was I'll so of it is real with this doc wth. So must be the plan. I hope
  • DooDooDooDoo Posts: 437
    What a surprise!!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> I didn't expect that, at all............... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • if Michael is alive as we believe,I feel the comeback is veryyyyyyy sooooooon....It is just my feeling...Last days many news about Dr Murray...lot of suspence.They cannot stop here.Or they charge him,and he goes to jail(and honestly at that point my hope should stop) or Michael BAM is soon before PD have to come up to a final decision for the doc. This seems logical to me.
    The BAM probably isn't as soon as we think....we need to keep in mind how long and crazy this ride has been for 7+ months. why should we expect it to make sense now... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> My prediction of the future is this entire "case" will play out as if it's real. The non beLIEvers will think CM is in jail, case over. TMZ, of course, will follow the entire "case" reporting all the while and driving us all crazy. Then, several weeks or months later, TMZ will post a "who's dat?" pic on their website of someone in the Tropics/at a concert/festival or something of the sort (this will be a pic of CM.) Non-beLIEvers will post their "huh/duh/say what?!" comments and sit at the TMZ doorstop of truth just waiting for their updates. TMZ will begin "investigating" and state something like "apparently CM was never inprisoned but due to safety purposes the LAPD assisted him in relocating to escape any possible threats/attacks, etc....we're not sure what exactly happened in that courtroom after our cameras left but we'll keep you posted so stay tuned..." Then, slowly, TMZ will release bits and pieces and their "sources" will anonymously forward info regarding "what really happened" on June 25, 2009. My guess is the entire story will slowly....very slowly....reveal itself just prior to 6/25/10. I just wish I knew what exactly the "entire story" is.... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Well surprise surprise you could have knocked me down with a feather

and the beat goes on and on and on ................ lol
  • $25000 2+5 = 7 thing again lol

i wonder what kinda money they will pay that with heehee <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> well im sure they will show him paying cash like the last time he was in court..seriously who does that?
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    I don't know about legal procedures, but is it common practice to announce the bail amount BEFORE someone has been arrested? And $25,000 seems a ridiculously low amount for manslaughter, especially under the circumstances.
  • You guys, it's all part of Michael's movie. He needs the extra drama. It's all in the script.
    That's what I think............
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    OMG I've read all your post and now I just can't stop <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ..THANK YOU <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

LAPD = LazyAssPoserDepartement
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    @Iused2dream - You are right on! lol I could definitely see that happening. It's just a matter of time <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • The harsher the crime, the higher the bail. In fact, in most instances, states or towns, there is a bail schedule, which assigns a bail amount depending on the offense. In Los Angeles, the bail for perjury or sexual assault is $25,000; for manslaughter, it is $100,000, and for kidnapping with the intent to rape, it is $1,000,000. So, as you can see, bail is not cheap. Judges don’t necessarily have to abide by a bail schedule, however; a judge may raise or lower bail, or — if it’s a petty crime, waive the bail and release you under your own recognizance.

Perjury...another term for lieing? Bail set at $25,000? If this is a hoax, then its a lie. makes sense. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    The harsher the crime, the higher the bail. In fact, in most instances, states or towns, there is a bail schedule, which assigns a bail amount depending on the offense. In Los Angeles, the bail for perjury or sexual assault is $25,000; for manslaughter, it is $100,000, and for kidnapping with the intent to rape, it is $1,000,000. So, as you can see, bail is not cheap. Judges don’t necessarily have to abide by a bail schedule, however; a judge may raise or lower bail, or — if it’s a petty crime, waive the bail and release you under your own recognizance.

But this is Manslaughter and then it is set to 25.000 $??? and not 100.000,00$??

Is this a hint from TMZ or something?
  • The harsher the crime, the higher the bail. In fact, in most instances, states or towns, there is a bail schedule, which assigns a bail amount depending on the offense. In Los Angeles, the bail for perjury or sexual assault is $25,000; for manslaughter, it is $100,000, and for kidnapping with the intent to rape, it is $1,000,000. So, as you can see, bail is not cheap. Judges don’t necessarily have to abide by a bail schedule, however; a judge may raise or lower bail, or — if it’s a petty crime, waive the bail and release you under your own recognizance.

But this is Manslaughter and then it is set to 25.000 $??? and not 100.000,00$??

Well. Those were the facts I posted. Could very well be a hint from TMZ.
    The harsher the crime, the higher the bail. In fact, in most instances, states or towns, there is a bail schedule, which assigns a bail amount depending on the offense. In Los Angeles, the bail for perjury or sexual assault is $25,000; for manslaughter, it is $100,000, and for kidnapping with the intent to rape, it is $1,000,000. So, as you can see, bail is not cheap. Judges don’t necessarily have to abide by a bail schedule, however; a judge may raise or lower bail, or — if it’s a petty crime, waive the bail and release you under your own recognizance.

Well. Those were the facts I posted. Could very well be a hint from TMZ.

yeah maybe they wanted us to notice that ( or MIchael wanted) that's why they put this phrase into the end of that article, I think..

standard for involuntary manslaughter in L.A. County.
    Wow. 25, 000 for perjury? Hmmm, interesting. How do you know this information?
  • Wow. 25, 000 for perjury? Hmmm, interesting. How do you know this information?

<!-- m -->http://www.quizlaw.com/criminal_law/how ... l_cost.php<!-- m -->

I literally copied and pasted. Now do you believe me? haha.
  • mrbigshot, I believe every utterance. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    @mrbigshot - I didn't say I didn't believe you, I do. Just wanted to know how you knew that information.
  • Anybody ever heard the old saying, tomorrow never comes <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • if Michael is alive as we believe,I feel the comeback is veryyyyyyy sooooooon....It is just my feeling...Last days many news about Dr Murray...lot of suspence.They cannot stop here.Or they charge him,and he goes to jail(and honestly at that point my hope should stop) or Michael BAM is soon before PD have to come up to a final decision for the doc. This seems logical to me.
    The BAM probably isn't as soon as we think....we need to keep in mind how long and crazy this ride has been for 7+ months. why should we expect it to make sense now... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> My prediction of the future is this entire "case" will play out as if it's real. The non beLIEvers will think CM is in jail, case over. TMZ, of course, will follow the entire "case" reporting all the while and driving us all crazy. Then, several weeks or months later, TMZ will post a "who's dat?" pic on their website of someone in the Tropics/at a concert/festival or something of the sort (this will be a pic of CM.) Non-beLIEvers will post their "huh/duh/say what?!" comments and sit at the TMZ doorstop of truth just waiting for their updates. TMZ will begin "investigating" and state something like "apparently CM was never inprisoned but due to safety purposes the LAPD assisted him in relocating to escape any possible threats/attacks, etc....we're not sure what exactly happened in that courtroom after our cameras left but we'll keep you posted so stay tuned..." Then, slowly, TMZ will release bits and pieces and their "sources" will anonymously forward info regarding "what really happened" on June 25, 2009. My guess is the entire story will slowly....very slowly....reveal itself just prior to 6/25/10. I just wish I knew what exactly the "entire story" is.... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

i totaly agree with you thats exacly whats gunna happen. unfortunutly its goin to be long and absulutly frustrate us the the maximum but think about it .. what story or movie has ever had a storyline so gripping that it will keep you on the edge of your seat for not 15 minutes, not a whole 20 minutes! but a whole ......... YEAR! it will be the best movie ever made, plus it has tuaght us many life lessons and messages along the way.
    brilliant
  • don;t worry tomorrow they'll find another reason to postpone it for 2 weeks <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    gee i wonder why its taking to damn long to charge someone who KILLED someone, is this how long we have to wait now a days for murder? what has the world come to <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    on the bright side <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> the more they postpone the more proof that is mj's alive <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Dear Dr Conrad Murray,

it appears that we will not be requesting your presence in order to charge you for the involuntary manslaughter of Mr Michael Jackson TODAY. We will now wait until tomorrow at the earliest, so if you feel that you would like to abscond, now would be the time to do it. You can't say that we haven't given you enough notice. So, be off with you!

Kind regards
    DA's Office

Sorry, just my sense of humour with this. You've gotta laugh or you'll go mad <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

LOL. Actually, the absence of the arrest is rather comforting to me as it gives me prolonged hope that Michael is alive.
  • & his child support hearing seemed soooo fake, if they do show his arrest I'm pretty sure that could be just as fake. lol compare this investigation, arrest, trial (or lack of) to the Anna Nicole case. This is soooo fake!! It's gotta be, I can't believe they would be this dumb if it was real. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Maybe they are waiting for the fake judge to come back.
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    THIS HAS BEEN THE BEST WEEK I HAD SINCE MONTHS !!!
    I LOVE YOU GUYS !! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> (but i love MJ more..lol)
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    I wish I could laugh! I think I have gone mad! <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> I am sick of the beating around the bush!