Some say michael is in.....

Comments

• hmmmm....it just occured to me that he might be there. he said that neverland was just a house to him now,not a home..BUT..what if he only said that to throw us off and he really is there???hmmm..i gotta think on this one some more...
  • I think Mike would create another Neverland, in another country on another continent. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I think he would never live there again. He said it was a dream place and much loved, but that turned into a nightmare and suffering. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • What if Neverland becomes a hospital for children?

Your idea which is very beautiful, and it would be one of the best actions that Mike has already done. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • sunnysunny Posts: 9
    (LOL)

I agree with you !~ MJ is in the neverland !~

That is a good idea !~ <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    He could be right there.
  • JennieJennie Posts: 514
    There is a new thread right now about an ambulance at Neverland, I am going to read it right now. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • ZenZen Posts: 341
    From July 2, 2009 from article on Santa Ynez Valley:

'Meanwhile, all sorts of catering, gardening and unmarked trucks have been coming and going through the Neverland gates."

They were either really have a memorial at Neverland, or the
    gardeners and truck drivers got fed well, or ...?
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    What if Neverland becomes a hospital for children?

Your idea which is very beautiful, and it would be one of the best actions that Mike has already done. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Thanks.
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Jermaine's interview with LKL was interesting..
    After Jermaine's confession,
    they quickly start talking about Neverland.
    Did anyone else catch this?
  • NoHypeNoHype Posts: 47
    I'm in L.A. visiting right now and I went to Neverland today! The ride up there was UNBELIEVABLE. I panicked a little because I didn't know that I'd be driving UP into the mountains (never done that before). However, the mountains and valleys are a spectacular sight. It really is God's country up there. When we arrived at the gates, there were a few people there. You weren't allowed to place things directly on the gates, so you had to place your things on either side of the stonewalls. But I felt more of a comforting feeling rather than a feeling of sadness. If M.J. wanted to retire behind the gates of Neverland, I'm convinced, now more than ever, he really could be.
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    I'm in L.A. visiting right now and I went to Neverland today! The ride up there was UNBELIEVABLE. I panicked a little because I didn't know that I'd be driving UP into the mountains (never done that before). However, the mountains and valleys are a spectacular sight. It really is God's country up there. When we arrived at the gates, there were a few people there. You weren't allowed to place things directly on the gates, so you had to place your things on either side of the stonewalls. But I felt more of a comforting feeling rather than a feeling of sadness. If M.J. wanted to retire behind the gates of Neverland, I'm convinced, now more than ever, he really could be.

Thank you for sharin your Experience <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> And why weren't you allowed to place you gifts directly at the gates? Any Idea?
  • MichiS97MichiS97 Posts: 100
    Guys here is your evidence:
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ig5nrvWW ... r_embedded<!-- m -->

Look at 1:14 and you can see a certain guy.... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Here's what i say.
    Let's all meet and search for him.
    Why do we have to stop in a virtual investigation, anyway.
    Or..we can follow his family , children etc.
    Oh come'on, there's gotta be a more direct way.
    Afterall it's all for love.
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Here's what i say.
    Let's all meet and search for him.
    Why do we have to stop in a virtual investigation, anyway.
    Or..we can follow his family , children etc.
    Oh come'on, there's gotta be a more direct way.
    Afterall it's all for love .

Exactly. And that does NOT mean to haunt the man down and stalk him and his children.
  • I doubt that he's in the U.S. (that would be too risky if his life is in danger), but when all of the hoopla calms down in a few more years he might go there. The property is larger than anyone could imagine and he was quite fond of underground tunnels and hurdles. It wouldn't surprise me if some sort of a bomb shelter was constructed while Neverland was being built, and they're preparing it for him (hence all of the dirt and stuff that they're doing). It's a peaceful place and I could totally see him perusing the property at night, stargazing under his favorite tree. Jermaine slips up quite a bit. He kept dropping hints to "bury" him there. Maybe that was his way of assuring us that he would be there eventually.
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Someone should take a trip up there really late at night. It's remote, dark and creepy but I'd bet you'll see something that'll make you go "Hmmmm...."
    Yes, right... and look...no houses around the whole area
  • REASONS I STRONGLY BELIEVE HE COULD BE AT NEVERLAND:<br />Theres pictures of him visting neverland in 2009 near his untimely "Death".<br /><br />At the time of his "Death" he still had an unknown stake in the property at Neverland.<br /><br />And awhile back, i dont remember what year i read it, but i read that michael had alot of secret passage ways and rooms within rooms within rooms etc. that even body guards and house keeping didnt know about. And who knows what more he built  within 2005 and 2009.
  • If Michael was at NeverLand he would easily be found out..don't you think? Sorry, folks. I have a lot of questions about whether Michael is alive or not and I'm just trying to understand it all.

I my mind I believe that Michael is gone forever and I keep thinking that if he is faking his death..what would happen if he eventually showed up alive....I would be very happy...but millions think that he is dead...
  • in my opinion, this thread should be locked.
    i've seen threads less less dangerous, harmless, locked (even started by an admin <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> )
  • Guys here is your evidence:
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ig5nrvWW ... r_embedded<!-- m -->

Look at 1:14 and you can see a certain guy.... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

<!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> it is a cameraman <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Speaking of Neverland, was it ever proven that there was oil under the property? Just curious.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Neverland´s basement would be the place.
  • I believe he's either in New Jersey, with the Cascios, or living near the Chesapeake Bay. A lot of possibilities with me, I know. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I read many articles about him being infatuated with the Chesapeake Bay region of Maryland.

I was born in the area and really its the most isolated place you can be. It's really quiet, and people keep to themselves. The only people you'll see near the Chesapeake are hikers and children ... that's where most elementary field trips are. No one would find him there, if he played his cards right.
  • Sometimes hiding in the most obvious places is ideal. Hiding in plain sight. Anyone really looking for him would think just like most people; he's left the country. Neverland is huge and with the secret passages, etc. and no one but us, lol, really looking at Neverland as a possibility, it could work.
  • To be completely honest, I have a gut feeling that he is in Neverland. I mean, he has to have underground tunnels and secret hideouts there for more than just general security, right? If it was just for general security, why would there be way more than 1 underground tunnel? I bet he has close to over 20 secret places in Neverland and I just find it hard to believe that ALL of those secret places are just for "general security". Michael is smart and I think the most obvious place, which would be Neverland, would be the best place for him to be because it's a little TOO obvious. Like, Michael himself did say that he didn't want to go back there because it wasn't a home, but I think that would be his reason TO go back there. No one would really expect him to go back. Plus, if it's not a home for Michael, it's definitely a house where he could stay. And it's an enormous house at that. He could go anywhere on that private property and no one could spot him because it's HUGE. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Another reason I think he's at Neverland is because there always seems to be something going on there. Whether it's cars pulling in an out, the gates opening and closing every hour, security guards talking and planning certain things at the gates there is always a lot of action. And I believe that action could almost be a distraction for Michael's existence there at Neverland. There's so much going on, Michael could walk right past the gate in a disguise and almost everyone at the gates wouldn't even recognize him or even notice him for that matter. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Hmmm..good points about Neverland. On first thought it would seem too obvious, but then again, that might make it perfect.
    Plus: "it's home sweet home, the land of the forbidden." ( Rap from Monster).. And we also have been told that in Threateneded that " Never Neverland is the place."

I like the Cheasapeake idea- because I live in Maryland. Had not thought about that.