Some say michael is in.....

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Sorry if this has been mentioned before. I just discovered this and thought it was cool!<br />I don't know who's on staff at Google Maps, but somebody there's a believer!!  :icon_lol:<br /><br />neverlands.jpg
  • That is awesome, MJonmind! That is my new wallpaper.
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    [size=12pt]i don't know y,but i've thought it since 2009.... neverland is mikael! and,on my opinion,he has been there 4 all this period. maybe,exept some months/weeks,probably,the 1st 1s.[/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    Stay away, or you'll get a $300 ticket from the Sheriff's Dept.!! No JOKE! They'll find any excuse, believe me - and wind up with your home address, so it isn't worth it. I got the 2nd degree from the gatekeeper, and just wasn't worth it. Tank of gas, plus that, really felt played with. Still have to finish  up the traffic school, before it's all too late.
  • :) thank you MJonmid, thank you for sharing that.... this is really crazy. I can't believe it!
  • Well .. i was on vacation with My Parents ( Cause i'm 15 lool ) in L.A , and ofcourse we went too Neverland ! =) <br />Behind the Gate there was aLot of security ! and I asked if we could enter Neverland  (It was worth a try loool ) but it could not because they were busy with something....  when we drove Away . I thought of what you should be doing in there?<br />SOOOOO  Maybe they are busy making neverland Ok for michael. :) 
  • shortyshorty Posts: 211
    You lucky Girl. Neverland would be my Dream......<br />Looooong time ago to have vacation. But it`s really strange<br />that there are so much securety`s and busy with what?<br />love to hear that you was at Neverland.<br />love
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    [size=12pt]i've just googled "neverland ranch" on maps.google.com and i c mj's face on my left!  :icon_e_surprised: is it normal? i don't know how 2 download the picture and post it here and i have no link!  :Pulling_hair:  <br />please,try![/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    @LUNA...I just tried that I saw Mike`s photo. Maybe somebody (some fan) placed the photo there..it is nice to see his picture connecting to his Neverland!
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1352288752:
    <br />[size=12pt]i've just googled "neverland ranch" on maps.google.com and i c mj's face on my left!  :icon_e_surprised: is it normal? i don't know how 2 download the picture and post it here and i have no link!  :Pulling_hair:  <br />please,try![/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />OK...this is odd:<br />I did just Google it....I got this:<br /><br />Neverland Ranch<br />30 Lockwood Place, London, Greater London E4 9AD, United Kingdom<br />+44 7958 049612 ‎ · neverland-ranch.co.uk<br /><br />It came up as the first thing on google maps for me.....London ha? Lockwood, really....isn't Lisa Marie's husband Mike Lockwood?  Or am I remembering wrong......anyways, I clicked on the link provided neverland-ranch.co.uk<br />it's "under construction"...but it's a children's activity center based in London...this is what it says:<br /><br />http://www.neverland-ranch.co.uk/<br /><br />SORRY THIS SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!!<br /><br /> <br /><br />Hello! Welcome to the online home of Neverland Ranch.<br /><br />We are a Childrens' Activity Centre based in London.<br /><br />We hope you enjoy our website, why not look at the services we offer or get in touch.<br /><br /><br /><br />So really odd coincidences?  Or something else.....don't know.  <br /><br /><br />
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    Yeah and when you go to the "contact us" page you'll get:<br /><br />"To get in touch, please use one of the following options: <br /><br />jacksonmichael1976@gmail.com<br /> <br />07958049612<br /> <br />30 Lockwood Place, London, E4 9AD"<br /><br /><br />
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1352342328:
    <br />Yeah and when you go to the "contact us" page you'll get:<br /><br />"To get in touch, please use one of the following options: <br /><br />jacksonmichael1976@gmail.com<br /> <br />07958049612<br /> <br />30 Lockwood Place, London, E4 9AD"<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:<br /><br />OK.....when this link came up for me, I went through each section.....<br />the only one that had anything was the first page/main page.....<br />the "contact us" did not have anything that came up for me....what's up? <br />Strange..........someone must be using his name, or it's all a ruse.  <br />So hard to know........but it seems too much  :icon_e_confused:<br />I call bluff.....nothing to get too excited about, unfortunately.  <br /><br />Interesting nonetheless......<br /><br />Blessings Always <br /><br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Well it seems that you can’t directly be pointed to Neverland Ranch by typing it into Google maps anymore. Even typing Sycamore Ranch takes away from it.  Ranch & Country, gets you  a pic of MJ but a wrong location further away.  Are they trying to steer eyes away from it.  You can still find it by looking at the screen shot I posted above, and using it as a guide.  When you locate it, it just has a small box saying Neverland Ranch, nothing else.  So it seems Google has had some involvement there--but why.<br /><br />At the 30 Lockwood Place, London, E4 9AD, location is this pic, and under it, it says, “At this address: Heal The World Association.”  But when you google it, nothing.<br /><br />cbk?output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv&thumb=2&thumbfov=120&ll=51.608414,-0.016105&cbll=51.608408,-0.016143&thumbpegman=1&w=300&h=118<br /><br />Nice garbage units.<br />
  • Result of WHOIS query:<br /><br /><br />Domain name:<br />    neverland-ranch.co.uk<br /> <br />Registrant:<br />    Michael Jackson<br /> <br />Registrant type:<br />    Unknown<br /> <br />Registrant's address:<br />    30 Lockwood Place<br />    London<br />    E4 9AD<br />    United Kingdom<br /> <br />Registrar:<br />    Register.com Inc t/a Getting British Business Online [Tag = GBBOBT]<br />    URL: https://gbbo.myportalexpress.com<br /> <br />Relevant dates:<br />    Registered on: 14-Jan-2011<br />    Expiry date:  14-Jan-2013<br />    Last updated:  16-Jan-2011<br /> <br />Registration status:<br />    Registered until expiry date.<br /> <br />Name servers:<br />    dns1.register.com<br />    dns2.register.com<br /> <br />WHOIS lookup made at 09:52:17 08-Nov-2012
  • This might be of interest. During the summer I came across a youtube video of someone's helecopter trip over Neverland during June 2012. It not only shows the beauty of the place, but also how empty it now is.  <br />I agree, it's a great hiding place for MJ, as so much has been made of the fact that he would never return! Just like Michael to camp under the stars in a sleeping bag, writing more material for his comeback shows!<br /> ;D  <br />I hope this takes you to the link!  <br />Do Note; The fans in the helecopter are not believers! More fool them I say!<br /> <br />With L.O.V.E.
  • on 1352370479:
    <br />This might be of interest. During the summer I came across a youtube video of someone's helecopter trip over Neverland during June 2012. It not only shows the beauty of the place, but also how empty it now is.  <br />I agree, it's a great hiding place for MJ, as so much has been made of the fact that he would never return! Just like Michael to camp under the stars in a sleeping bag, writing more material for his comeback shows!<br /> ;D  <br />I hope this takes you to the link!  <br />Do Note; The fans in the helecopter are not believers! More fool them I say!<br /> <br />With L.O.V.E.<br />
    <br />Forgot to mention... In the footage look at the fountains in the lakes, they are still switched on!
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    on 1352344088:
    <br />
    on 1352342328:
    <br />Yeah and when you go to the "contact us" page you'll get:<br /><br />"To get in touch, please use one of the following options: <br /><br />jacksonmichael1976@gmail.com<br /> <br />07958049612<br /> <br />30 Lockwood Place, London, E4 9AD"<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:<br /><br />OK.....when this link came up for me, I went through each section.....<br />the only one that had anything was the first page/main page.....<br />the "contact us" did not have anything that came up for me....what's up? <br />Strange..........someone must be using his name, or it's all a ruse.  <br />So hard to know........but it seems too much  :icon_e_confused:<br />I call bluff.....nothing to get too excited about, unfortunately.  <br /><br />Interesting nonetheless......<br /><br />Blessings Always<br />
    <br /><br />Well, I don't think we have to take this one to serious.<br />
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1352375986:
    <br />
    on 1352344088:
    <br />
    on 1352342328:
    <br /><br /> :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:<br /><br />OK.....when this link came up for me, I went through each section.....<br />the only one that had anything was the first page/main page.....<br />the "contact us" did not have anything that came up for me....what's up? <br />Strange..........someone must be using his name, or it's all a ruse.  <br />So hard to know........but it seems too much  :icon_e_confused:<br />I call bluff.....nothing to get too excited about, unfortunately.  <br /><br />Interesting nonetheless......<br /><br />Blessings Always<br />
    <br /><br />Well, I don't think we have to take this one to serious.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />[size=14pt]Agree [/size]    :icon_e_confused:
  • bodombodom Posts: 4
    Visited NRL in September. Talked with the guard - House is "occupied" He even stays there sometimes. House is situated behind mountains and hills. No one can see beyond the gate. Guard said it was very well "maintained". He arrived to the ranch "three years ago". It is fully staffed. Several vehicles were inside the entrance - met limos coming from the property:) :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson:
  • on 1353281445:
    <br />Visited NRL in September. Talked with the guard - House is "occupied" He even stays there sometimes. House is situated behind mountains and hills. No one can see beyond the gate. Guard said it was very well "maintained". He arrived to the ranch "three years ago". It is fully staffed. Several vehicles were inside the entrance - met limos coming from the property:) :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson:<br />
    <br /> <br />Wow bodom thanks for sharing! Guess who is living there?
  • i do not know the validity of it (perhaps someone here knows how to find out) but karl rove mentioned that the next day following the election obama made some kind of a government land grab in california. no mention of the place being owned by anyone significant. i guess it has this rock or whatever i hear about. sorry vague i know, it just jumped out at me when he threw it into a conversation he was having with someone.
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    Interesting...<br /><br />@AustinBrown<;br />Reunited and it feels so good. So happy to see my uncles elephants once again Susie and Babba .. #neverlandforever love you applehead. 
    />2:42 PM - 24 Nov 12 <br /><br />elebkb.jpg
  • on 1353803777:
    <br />Interesting...<br /><br />@AustinBrown<;br />Reunited and it feels so good. So happy to see my uncles elephants once again Susie and Babba .. #neverlandforever love you applehead. 
    />2:42 PM - 24 Nov 12 <br /><br />elebkb.jpg<br />
    <br /><br /><br />What's the meaning of this tweet that Susie & Babba the two MJ's elephants have come come back to Neverland? So Neverland's zoo is being recomposed?<br />I knew he had elephants called Gypsy, Babba and Ali but I never heard about Susie.
  • on 1353857393:
    <br />
    on 1353803777:
    <br />Interesting...<br /><br />@AustinBrown<;br />Reunited and it feels so good. So happy to see my uncles elephants once again Susie and Babba .. #neverlandforever love you applehead. 
    <br /><br /><br /><br />What's the meaning of this tweet that Susie & Babba the two MJ's elephants have come come back to Neverland? So Neverland's zoo is being recomposed?<br />I knew he had elephants called Gypsy, Babba and Ali but I never heard about Susie.<br />
    <br /><br />
    A female elephant, Baba, also 14, was sold to a new owner who paired her with a gal pal called Susie.
    <br />http://www.smh.com.au/news/people/jacksons-tigers-move-out/2006/06/19/1150569258638.html<br /><br />I wonder who this new owner is...<br />
  • on 1353878878:
    <br />
    on 1353857393:
    <br />
    on 1353803777:
    <br /><br /><br /><br />What's the meaning of this tweet that Susie & Babba the two MJ's elephants have come come back to Neverland? So Neverland's zoo is being recomposed?<br />I knew he had elephants called Gypsy, Babba and Ali but I never heard about Susie.<br />
    <br /><br />
    A female elephant, Baba, also 14, was sold to a new owner who paired her with a gal pal called Susie.
    <br />http://www.smh.com.au/news/people/jacksons-tigers-move-out/2006/06/19/1150569258638.html<br /><br />I wonder who this new owner is...<br />
    <br /><br />DANK U Everlasting!!<br />So no Neverland's zoo recomposition, he was only visiting them maybe.