Some say michael is in.....

Comments

• MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    Today one of MJ"s fans who is on my friend list on my facebook, has posted a video of Neverland. She visited Neverland, took a video if it, it was very beautiful ,but she wrote that very mysteriously they had a big party there at Christmas and everything had been cleaned up. I don't think that she's a believer, but she was surprised by that.
  • Today one of MJ"s fans who is on my friend list on my facebook, has posted a video of Neverland. She visited Neverland, took a video if it, it was very beautiful ,but she wrote that very mysteriously they had a big party there at Christmas and everything had been cleaned up. I don't think that she's a believer, but she was surprised by that.

<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> link please?????????
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    here we go: <!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video. ... ideo_reply<!-- m -->

I hope she wouldn't mind, she's a very nice person and her comment about Christmas party made my day <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • This is my first hearing of the parties and concert that was held there. I'm shocked! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    NAHHH....I know I keep saying this...but I think he's at Elizabeth Taylor's new home she bought in Hawaii, just 6 months after he "died". Have we been seeing her?? Have his kids been in Hawail? Has Lisa been to Hawaii also lately?? Is there way less paps in Hawaii?? We'll keep this between us...so TMZ don't jump on it and they all have to move ... you know <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->)
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    NAHHH....I know I keep saying this...but I think he's at Elizabeth Taylor's new home she bought in Hawaii, just 6 months after he "died". Have we been seeing her?? Have his kids been in Hawail? Has Lisa been to Hawaii also lately?? Is there way less paps in Hawaii?? We'll keep this between us...so TMZ don't jump on it and they all have to move ... you know <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->)
    I already knew Liz had a house on Hawaii in September 2009, so that's not 6 months after he died. As far as I know, she already had that house. Who says she bought it 6 months after he 'died'?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Souza, I think you are right about the time the house was purchased. I read it in one article, but in the others, it said what you said. Even said Janet took a vacation to it, as Liz's fiance is Janet's manager.
    But, anyhow, my point was, with the kids going to Hawaii, and LMP, and Liz is MJ's bff, ...<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->)))
  • Whenever I think of Michael, I always picture him in Neverland... I can't imagine him living anywhere else!
  • YouRnotAlone7YouRnotAlone7 Posts: 246
    Hiding in plain sight......in Neverland!  Maybe...I often wonder who cooks for him....who shops for him....how is he surviving w/o anyone leaking that he is alive....so maybe he is living right at home with his Mom!
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    on 1335819636:
    <br />Whenever I think of Michael, I always picture him in Neverland... I can't imagine him living anywhere else!<br />
    <br /><br />Yep, yep!  Neverland was made for Mike....and Mike was made for Neverland  :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red<br /><br />I still wonder about what was done with all that cement that was brought there just after his 'death'.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Every time I think he is somewhere else in the world....my mind races back to Neverland.  The cement.....runway?  Just a thought......<br /><br />I love Immortal's version of Is It Scary/Threatened......at about 3:03 "Neverland, Neverland that's the place....." kicks in....I love it.  <br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />"Home Sweet Home the land of the forbidden....." in the song Monster...........<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Blessings Always
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Michael and Neverland back together again would make my heart sing and sing and sing  :beerchug:<br /><br />Gene%20Kelly%20singing%20in%20the%20rain.jpg
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1335836185:
    <br />
    on 1335819636:
    <br />Whenever I think of Michael, I always picture him in Neverland... I can't imagine him living anywhere else!<br />
    <br /><br />Yep, yep!  Neverland was made for Mike....and Mike was made for Neverland  :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red<br /><br />I still wonder about what was done with all that cement that was brought there just after his 'death'.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
    <br /><br />official version said that there were made some reconstructions..wherever he is, I hope he is in some kind of access to his children, which probably he is :)
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    I think Neveland is still of Michael.... He is a partner in the Valley too Sicamore Company which bought Neverland ..  :D<br /><br /><br /><br />Michael Jackson gives up Neverland ranch - USATODAY.com<br /><br /><br />Never separate itself from Neverland.....and I'm sure you already thought of restructuring  :ghsdf:  :bearhug: :moonwalk_:
  • LoveunitedLoveunited Posts: 370
    Hi Emulik,<br />From what I have felt about who Michael is, he would NEVER be away from his children for any length of tIME--and I mean never be NOT with them....<br /><br />LoveUnited
    on 1335879373:
    <br />Hi Emulik,<br />From what I have felt about who Michael is, he would NEVER be away from his children for any length of tIME--and I mean never be NOT with them....<br /><br />LoveUnited<br />
    <br />exactly, I am sure about that! :)
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    After visiting Neverland's front door on St. Patrick's day, and what I SAW - there's something definitely, definitely goin' on there! <br /><br />If I recall correctly, there are tunnels underground there, like what they showed at the house in Vegas, right? Kind of like...a Batcave? :suspect:
  • We should have a 24/7 spy settled at Neverland's FRONT gate to report us the "goings on" over there.  :woohoo2: :woohoo2:  :LolLolLolLol:
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    I can not imagine better place to Michael! Neverland is designed for Michael and there is no other place where you feel better. This is your world and I agree with that "something happens there," I hope you continue to enjoy his ranch.<br /><br /> :bearhug:<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • Michael please don't let anyone put you apart from your dreamed mansion, that's your home sweet home no matter who likes it !  :moonwalk_:
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    on 1335897388:
    <br />We should have a 24/7 spy settled at Neverland's FRONT gate to report us the "goings on" over there.  :woohoo2: :woohoo2:  :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br /><br />Only if you want a ticket from the Sheriff's Department for LOITERING. Those are MULTI-MILLION dollar estates, and they will NOT tolerate anyone sitting there for very long! So, don't even think of trying it - you could even wind up in jail, for resisting.
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    That´s my son´s take on it:<br /><br />This morning during breakfast:<br /><br />Son: "Mum, Michael isn´t dead, is he"?<br />Me: "Of course not"!<br />Son: "Where is he then"?<br />Me: " I don´t know".<br />Son: *with a tense face, thinking hard, then proclaiming with profound conviction*: "Oh I know...he´s right at home, behind his computer, writing to you and the guys on your forum. He must be, ´cause he´s got nothing better to do right now, right?". <br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol:<br />See...it´s so easy  :icon_lol:
    on 1335960699:
    <br />That´s my son´s take on it:<br /><br />This morning during breakfast:<br /><br />Son: "Mum, Michael isn´t dead, is he"?<br />Me: "Of course not"!<br />Son: "Where is he then"?<br />Me: " I don´t know".<br />Son: *with a tense face, thinking hard, then proclaiming with profound conviction*: "Oh I know...he´s right at home, behind his computer, writing to you and the guys on your forum. He must be, ´cause he´s got nothing better to do right now, right?". <br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol:<br />See...it´s so easy  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />very cute dialog! I love the way children in general think, their thoughts are so pure and innocent! :)
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1335897388:
    <br />We should have a 24/7 spy settled at Neverland's FRONT gate to report us the "goings on" over there.  :woohoo2: :woohoo2:  :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, let's stalk the man! Bet he hasn't experienced THAT before.<br /><br />We are not here to found out his whereabouts, we are here to find out the truth. Remember that.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Yep I know that @Souza that's why I clicked on  :LolLolLolLol: because I am joking, I want the best for him and the best is tranquility and peace  :)