Some say michael is in.....

Comments

• lomaloma Posts: 1,366

Good point about the helicopter scene on june 25! When I saw the action on the roof of UCLA, I wondered immediately: Who is filming that?? From which place does a camera have this view onto the roof? From a helicopter? From the roof of another building? I must have been staged, there´s no way that any filming crew could have been just at the right place at the right time.
    Any filming crew but TMZ, of course... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Never thought of that.
    Any ideas guys?
  • JennieJennie Posts: 514
    I googled Michael Jackson helicopter and came up empty handed <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

It would really help if we could see a pic of MJ's helicopter/s, we could compare. Does anyone have anything on this?
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    to go back to a previous question.......what happened to all the rides and stuff......why are they gone????
  • How did we let this thread die? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    Does anyone still believe he could be at Neverland?

Not really, I think he might be at the Encino house with his mother, kids and other familymembers.

If I lived there in California I would definitely go to Neverland to check it out myself. I would just jump over the fences with a fly Totally Spies outfit and spykit. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    But unfortunately I live on the other side of the Atlantic....*sigh* <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    How did we let this thread die? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Not really, I think he might be at the Encino house with his mother, kids and other familymembers.

If I lived there in California I would definitely go to Neverland to check it out myself. I would just jump over the fences with a fly Totally Spies outfit and spykit. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    But unfortunately I live on the other side of the Atlantic....*sigh* <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

Idk what to think about Encino.
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I live like an hour away.
    But the totally spies outfit would NOT be very flattering on me.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Remote control helicopter - camera attached?? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I am NOT giving up on this idea!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I think it would be worthwhile. Both Encino and Neverland. More for Neverland. Wouldnt like to invade on all the Jackson's privacy at Encino. But "apparently" theres no one in Neverland so what harm would that do??

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

L.O.V.E
    True. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> We should send in a trojan horse.
    No harm would be done!
  • I suggest Remote controlled car, with camera fixed on it and with a letter on it "Sorry Michael, we only wanted to know if you were hidding in there. Please give us the car back !" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • JennieJennie Posts: 514
    I suggest Remote controlled car, with camera fixed on it and with a letter on it "Sorry Michael, we only wanted to know if you were hidding in there. Please give us the car back !" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    How did we let this thread die? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

OH! I'll be the one with the green suite!

If he is in Neverland he would be all alone. If there others with him it would be noticed people going in and coming out of Neverland.
    It doesn't matter if the outfit looks flattering or not, we have to wear them so it will be easy to jump over the fences. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

@Eva R, I want to wear the green one. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Ooh Ooh! I call yellow! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    I hope he's not alone.
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    That's the only reason why i'm not 100% about Neverland.
    Maybe you guys are right. Maybe he IS at Encino. But wouldn't he have been spotted? That place is noticeably smaller and less private.
  • He probably is there.. lol
    Yep. Can anyone explain the concrete yet?
    They're rebuilding?
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    I LOVE THIS THREAD..........YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT SENSE OF HUMOUR......XXXXXXX.........LOVE IT...
  • InhalibInhalib Posts: 170
    Heaven
    ????????????????????????????????????????
    O.o

I believe that neverland is a good place, but I also believe that he might choose some place not related to him at all.. if he needs to come back in his own time, probably will pick somewhere out of the view.. well, at least is what I imagine. Maybe some close friend that is away of the spotlight, not the oldies like Mcculay or Dianna.. IDK.. just a thought.
    Lots of L.O.V.E!
    ^ Definitely thought of that.
    But if this is a hoax, what fun would that be?
    It's like playing hide 'n seek in the dark. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> JK.
    But that's also a possibility. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    I LOVE THIS THREAD..........YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT SENSE OF HUMOUR......XXXXXXX.........LOVE IT...

Tanx. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • i think he is at the encino compound.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    If you watch this video, it will show some strange going ons at Graceland, even after Elvis's death and even up until now. This has been said about Elvis too for a very long time. Just watch: And by the way, great thread!!!!

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BP5ZIgc5Kg<!-- m -->
    *bump* <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • BoreasBoreas Posts: 119
    NEVERLAND. if so, how can we be hiding there all alone with no one noticing...??? like im sure he uses Lights...
    I heard neverland was still up apparently, people were using it or someone was, on Halloween neverland had been decorated and he was supposedly already dead at the time so its very strange i think someone was using it or even michael who knows, but because he hasnt lived there since the last molestation trial, people wouldn't suspect him to live there, he is hidden in plain sight, noone would assume neverland because he hasn't lived there in years <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> think guys Think <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

oh yeah! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> agreed. the best place to hide, is right in the open.
  • I believe that neverland is a good place, but I also believe that he might choose some place not related to him at all.. if he needs to come back in his own time, probably will pick somewhere out of the view.. well, at least is what I imagine. Maybe some close friend that is away of the spotlight, not the oldies like Mcculay or Dianna.. IDK.. just a thought.
    Lots of L.O.V.E!

But I think a very obvious place would be a good hidingspot, actually.
    No one really thinks that he would be so "stupid" that he really did hide
    in the centre of the publics eye. You would think he would go somewhere far
    away. We have been watching where the brothers travel a.s.o to find clues,
    where he could be hiding. Also, we have the vid with Liz, Michael and the kids,
    which I think points to the fact that he still is around there.
    [youtube:2vbicqei]
    Living in lets say the Encino house, or nearby, does make sense, since we know he couldn't be
    away from his kids very long either.. I don't know.. What do you think about my thoughts here?
  • nynyronynyro Posts: 296
    I think he's been traveling back and forth between different places. He has enough money to do it, so it's possible.
  • luchyluchy Posts: 149
    he must be hiding in Brazil helping people in the tragedy in Rio de Janeiro