MEGA FUNNY PICS

Comments

• tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    tumblr_kydc8qJx5e1qa26dno1_400.jpg

belts.jpg

can i have the one with the belts without caps? got another idea for it. plz? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

regarding the first one: <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> that's on the bucharest-dvd, right? i never noticed how close that thumb of his really was...guess the 'shy mike' was just another 'mask', heheeehhh... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> looks like he knew exactly where he was there... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> naughty mikey! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mjlovebugmjlovebug Posts: 122
    HOAX WEAR MICHAEL JACKSON ADDICTION

side note this is not really a clothing line, it's just something that i made on my computer however if anyone likes this and thank that they can use the designed then they are more then welcome to "still" my work. i would make them my self but i do not have the money
  • pics
    yep. super-bayyyddd! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

• LOL! Thanks for those <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    ugh...like insects they are... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

guess it had to be said... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

• A new one for you ladies! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • miss jmiss j Posts: 346
    :lol: <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

CROTCH.gif

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

oh, that's a lot of spraying..... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • I LOVE this joke. I found it on another mj forum. Please watch the youtube video first before reading the next 3 captioned photos.
    [youtube:no5svbra]

sy4dw0.jpg
    2lu9xco.jpg
    2qjcg8g.jpg
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589

you on top 1.jpg

whoah...!!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> guess that is NOT photoshop!?!? (daymnn... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> ) holy sh!t!!!

(tina, can you explain the 'argument invalid'-thing to me? where does that come from. i see you just posted an 'argument cap'...)

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    ahhh dammit, I can't remember, I just read it somewhere.... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    And no, it's not photoshop, it's the real boing <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • miss jmiss j Posts: 346
    roflbot5kiz.jpg

roflbotl8n6.jpg

everytime i see prince's baby picture i feel like biting him...he's soooo chubby!!!

and yeah....that's hot mike!
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030

oh.my.god. thank you for my early birthday present.

oh.my.god. thank you for my early birthday present.
    Your very welcome <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> And happy birthday.
  • you on top - whoa

unzippered pants - <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

shirtless - <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

th pic of MJ with tongue out - <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

you on top 1.jpg

whoah...!!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> guess that is NOT photoshop!?!? (daymnn... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> ) holy sh!t!!!

(tina, can you explain the 'argument invalid'-thing to me? where does that come from. i see you just posted an 'argument cap'...)

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    ahhh dammit, I can't remember, I just read it somewhere.... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    And no, it's not photoshop, it's the real boing <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> 'the real boing'!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> now, if that's not another line to use!?!? <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    thx for your answer.

edit: i just tried it to find something in google. it seems that lawyers say that in court when they debunk another statement. so it must have come from the 2005 trials when each of the ten counts became officially 'invalid'. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    tabloidburn ; havent u heard / had a BOING experiense ? I have it every time I see Michaels uhm ehh thing u know.... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    tabloidburn ; havent u heard / had a BOING experiense ? I have it every time I see Michaels uhm ehh thing u know.... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

well, i know the feeling... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> ...but haven't heard it as a term. it's cute, though, maybe i use it for a cap... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    i just love how every poster here has his 'field of humor' somehow. i like the naughty caps a lot, but i can't get myself to do one like that (...yet? <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> ). i think the caps have a lot of personality and they're funny as hell!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> sometimes i can hardly wait to see all the new stuff, makes my day. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> be checking with y'all later! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • pics
  • londonlucklondonluck Posts: 190
    pics
    "Move mum" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Geeeez! Let me take my breath! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • pics
    "Move mum" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Geeeez! Let me take my breath! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

yeah the move mom pic is funny <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • @Tina.K "you on top" - YES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

@Crescendo - Where and when was that photo of half-naked Mike taken? (Why couldn't it have been made a gif one?) I wish I'd been there! hahah <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
This discussion has been closed.