MEGA FUNNY PICS

Comments

• I aplologized if i have offended someone in any way with my captions.

you said that a couple of times. is there a specific reason for it? did someone complain?
    i just love your humor, you crack me up every time!!! you should be in the comedy business somewhere, really. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    No,nobody's complained about them,I just don't want to hurt anybody's feelings.Thank you very much for the compliment,i greatly appreciate it.
  • These were made by me a long time ago.

MJmacro1.jpg

MJmacro4.jpg

MJmacro2.jpg

MJmacro1-1.jpg
  • pics
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    I aplologized if i have offended someone in any way with my captions.

you said that a couple of times. is there a specific reason for it? did someone complain?
    i just love your humor, you crack me up every time!!! you should be in the comedy business somewhere, really. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    No,nobody's complained about them,I just don't want to hurt anybody's feelings.Thank you very much for the compliment,i greatly appreciate it.

you're very welcome. you can 'hurt my feelings' anytime! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    pics

'went off' <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> (*dies*)
    really...it's that easy! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Oh god I wish he was walking around like that....
    i think this is one genius cartoon. i just love it, totally hits the nail on the head without being ridiculous.

credit goes fully to george g. williams/uk. that's one very talented cartoonist! check out the movie stills he did!

<!-- m -->http://de.toonpool.com/artists/spot_on_george_252<!-- m -->

Oh god I wish he was walking around like that....

well, would people even think it is really him? with him being still 'officially dead'? who knows...? people probably think it would be a very good impersonator, wouldn't they? especially if he were to be in a spot where hardly anyone would actually recognize him... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

(i wish so, too. just for him to finally get a f****n' break!)
  • oh wow <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • 129124062087499582.jpg

129124138284705991.jpg

129124131672476173.jpg

roflbot-297.jpg

need a caption for this....

jacksonsplit1_415x319.jpg
    here ya go, msmj!

(yes, we LOVE the gold! but on mj only! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> )

here ya go!

(yes, we LOVE the gold! but on mj only! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> )

Oh yes Michael... we love gold. On you !
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    MSMJFANFOREVER, I love you siggy!!

mj bulge 1.jpg

tinaaa!!! you're gonna make me break a sweat in a minute!!! geeezzz!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    and those pants just fit too well! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    yep. gotta watch who you're messin' with... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

• pics
    erm...no, the boots are cool. they just don't really go with the suit... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

• MSMJFANFOREVER, I love you siggy!!

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Thanks...

dreamdatemike.jpg

elephant-1.jpg

eureka.gif

extracrispy.jpg

fans.jpg
  • Tina you are the queen of the 'pocket' pictures. lol That is no pocket though. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Tina you are the queen of the 'pocket' pictures. lol That is no pocket though. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Thanks crescendo ! I love " pockets ".
This discussion has been closed.