MEGA FUNNY PICS

Comments

• tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    HOAX WEAR MICHAEL JACKSON ADDICTION

side note this is not really a clothing line, it's just something that i made on my computer however if anyone likes this and thank that they can use the designed then they are more then welcome to "still" my work. i would make them my self but i do not have the money

it's a great idea. i also thought about having me some hoax t-shirt made on one of those internet-shirt-orders. you can design the shirt online and they print it and then send it to you (like 'shirtcity' here in germany). costs ca. €25,00 over here. also, you could also try printing your design on transfer paper that will iron on to a t-shirt. the transfer paper doesn't cost much and you can make a lot of hoaxwear with one package. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    yup. wrong date, wrong event, wrong everything... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

[quote="Tina K

boxers.jpg

aaawww...tina!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> you sure is naughty... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    (it does look like 'no underwear' sometimes, or am i 'seeing things'... ? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> )
  • londonlucklondonluck Posts: 190
    [quote="Tina K

boxers.jpg

aaawww...tina!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> you sure is naughty... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    (it does look like 'no underwear' sometimes, or am i 'seeing things'... ? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> )

Even if there's, you can't hide a THING! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I made these a few days ago but i had to change a couple of things because certain words you can't put on here
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • ChamoneChamone Posts: 272
    OMG! This pic! His face! As if it really happened like that! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

file.php?id=4422
    be careful out there... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

[quote="Tina K

boxers.jpg

Even if there's, you can't hide a THING! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

(*signed*) <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • smasma Posts: 231
    loveletter.jpg
  • smasma Posts: 231
    tumblr_kydc8qJx5e1qa26dno1_400.jpg

belts.jpg

can i have the one with the belts without caps? got another idea for it. plz? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

regarding the first one: <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> that's on the bucharest-dvd, right? i never noticed how close that thumb of his really was...guess the 'shy mike' was just another 'mask', heheeehhh... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> looks like he knew exactly where he was there... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> naughty mikey! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"sma&quot wrote:

can i have the one with the belts without caps? got another idea for it. plz? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

michael_jackson.jpg

THANK UUU!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    we know that... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

• Some more...
  • "messed up courthouse" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"No Madonna, you're not getting any" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"move Mom, I want 2 double cheeseburgers" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Thats the day he was stark raving mad. lol Poor Mikey. I love him. *Pulls him close for a hug*
    @Tina.K "you on top" - YES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

@Crescendo - Where and when was that photo of half-naked Mike taken? (Why couldn't it have been made a gif one?) I wish I'd been there! hahah <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

It looks to be Mike from the Bad era. I think he was on stage. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> That picture is too much for me to handle. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Not mine, but GREAT!

12421_1237120052886_1375770140_1852708_5786426_n.jpg

24585_1237486342043_1375770140_1853370_353697_n.jpg

27214_105648456126395_100000437220396_143259_8384520_n.jpg

14130_1384720025074_1444206833_1073114_4866964_n.jpg

24585_1237216375294_1375770140_1852857_6736329_n.jpg

23419_1377938775547_1444206833_1060605_6450467_n.jpg
  • I aplologized if i have offended someone in any way with my captions.
  • miss jmiss j Posts: 346

cute!
    I aplologized if i have offended someone in any way with my captions.

you said that a couple of times. is there a specific reason for it? did someone complain?
    i just love your humor, you crack me up every time!!! you should be in the comedy business somewhere, really. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    I say " I ", I love this one Crescendo ! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
This discussion has been closed.