The Official Autopsy Report Thread

Comments

• His name is Michael Joseph Jackson, which is information that came from himself.
    Like I posted before, the Joe/Joseph issue is not relevant. It often happens that on official documents, even on death certificates, the name is misspelled or more often, spelled the way the decedent was known or used to call himself.
    However the real official name remains the one on the brithcertificate.
    the na mething is not a clue

slight variations do not matter
    i agree
  • cawobethcawobeth Posts: 135
    The best part of this report is the blank pages; every other page <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Damn this autopsy report,its not the real one,and real Michael Jackson fans KNOW Michael Jackson never smoked.He wore a damn facial mask because he complained of pollution in the air.There is indeed an autopsy report ,however this one aint it. <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
  • Damn this autopsy report,its not the real one,and real Michael Jackson fans KNOW Michael Jackson never smoked.He wore a damn facial mask because he complained of pollution in the air.There is indeed an autopsy report ,however this one aint it. <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->

who's is it - decoy, the double theory, i am interested

i have been very naughty and i have been lazy and not read the AR -

i look forward to your thoughts - thanks

smoking isnt the one and only cause of lung disease!!! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • I would like to question the part in the report where they collect hair samples from him in the yellow casket with the blue lining. Latoya was there, however it says the body was wrapped in white towels and sheets, and the only thing that was visable was his hands and top of his head. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> What where they hiding? why wrap him in towels and sheets? No one could see his face ??????

Out of respect? Isnt it custom to cover a corpses head and face with a sheet?

To me the queston is: Why mention it in the first place? All they needed to mention was that hair samples were collected. Why mention that the body was covered by sheets and that only the hands and top of head was visible? Would anyone have asked? It just seems an odd comment to make.
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    What I find odd is that he apparently did not receive any medication for the inflammation of the lungs
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    I was thinking that I dont feel that it would matter to MJ about all the negative things in the report as far as his nose being missing or whatever stupid extras they put in the ar . if MJ hoaxed he wanted to make it ridiculous sounding maybe idk to make people believe even more? Actually with all the extra stuff in the report it makes us believe more that he is still here.
    ALso as for Mj not wanting to make a fake report like that to the public well I am sure he was well aware over the years people that have made fun of his skin, nose, ect..... that could be it also. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • BoreasBoreas Posts: 119
    just sayin that he could have been a social smoker, or did but rarely smoked. like, maybe once a week or a few times. My aunt smokes, but she goes through 1 pack in 2 months... eh!

smoking isnt the one and only cause of lung disease!!! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

You're right but some people on this post went as far as calling Michael a in the closet smoker,and that's just not true.
    It could well have been caused by a viral infection.

If it would have been caused by smoking it would have shown in the report (presence of tar, blackening etc) which it didn't.
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    Damn this autopsy report,its not the real one,and real Michael Jackson fans KNOW Michael Jackson never smoked.He wore a damn facial mask because he complained of pollution in the air.There is indeed an autopsy report ,however this one aint it. <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->

You're right but some people on this post went as far as calling Michael a in the closet smoker,and that's just not true.

speaking of smoking: wasn't there also a marijuana bag found at the scene? who was smoking that? as fas as i know you can trace thc even weeks after comsumption, i don't recall any thc found in the body, think it said '0' or 'none' on this part? why was marijuana found in the room (first mistaken as 'tar heroine' i think)? why have it and not smoke it? was it planted to support the 'junkie' theory? was it murray's even (yeahman, you ol' 'herb doctor' <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ) and he didn't comment on it yet? but that would only discredit him as a doctor and in germany, you would use your license, if it was detected in the body, no matter how long ago, and why would he smoke it in a room with mj sleeping there? and i'm pretty sure that this was a non-smoking household with the kids in there and all. even if mj did smoke once in a while, there was no indication of it in the house (any cigarettes, ashtrays, butts found anywhere?) or was all of that removed by the family before the lapd came in. and did they even search the whole house or just that one room? but then: why care for any of that when you have a lifetime of music to save and a bunch of other important personals? nobody knows what might be missing of that, since the lapd left the crime scene to the family for days to mess with it...

this might be just another indication that the body in the autopsy was someone else, if there was even an autopsy...all we ever got to see is a questionable document (wrong height, name, seals etc.). and that weird picture of the bedroom.
    honestly: does anyone sleep with a package of toothpaste in his bed? what was that for? i don't even have toothpaste anywhere in the house but in the bathroom. only reason to throw it on the bed would be if i was packing it to travel... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> and his beads (no recent photo without it!) right next to it...? like this is saying: i'm not here anymore, i left my beads, so y'all can think that it was really me on that bed...if it weren't for the beads (why put them in this spot, on the middle of the bed?), nothing would indicate that this was a room that mj stayed in. and if this was the scene 'left as it was', wouldn't the toothpaste and the beads have been on the floor somewhere, if murray indeed pulled mj from the bed to the floor first? and those 'billboards' describing the items?

mj, you forgot your toothpaste! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • speaking of smoking: wasn't there also a marijuana bag found at the scene? who was smoking that? as fas as i know you can trace thc even weeks after comsumption, i don't recall any thc found in the body, think it said '0' or 'none' on this part? why was marijuana found in the room (first mistaken as 'tar heroine' i think)? why have it and not smoke it? was it planted to support the 'junkie' theory? was it murray's even (yeahman, you ol' 'herb doctor' <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ) and he didn't comment on it yet? but that would only discredit him as a doctor and in germany, you would use your license, if it was detected in the body, no matter how long ago, and why would he smoke it in a room with mj sleeping there? and i'm pretty sure that this was a non-smoking household with the kids in there and all.

According to Kathy O'Brien, a former mind-controlled sex slave for the gov, they would let slaves take all the drugs they wanted, except marijuana. Why? Because marijuana usage made it impossible to mind control them. It doesn't allow for the compartmentalization of the mind to take place.
  • Good catch on the majiaurana.. it was found in the room but no trace in the autopsy.
    but then: why care for any of that when you have a lifetime of music to save and a bunch of other important personals? nobody knows what might be missing of that, since the lapd left the crime scene to the family for days to mess with it...
    Michael must have had a lot of unreleased material, to my knowledge it has never been mentioned who obtained it. Apart from Tommy Mottola, stating some of it could be rightfully SONY's. Which is a bit strange.
    this might be just another indication that the body in the autopsy was someone else, if there was even an autopsy...all we ever got to see is a questionable document (wrong height, name, seals etc.). and that weird picture of the bedroom.
    honestly: does anyone sleep with a package of toothpaste in his bed? what was that for? i don't even have toothpaste anywhere in the house but in the bathroom. only reason to throw it on the bed would be if i was packing it to travel... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> and his beads (no recent photo without it!) right next to it...? like this is saying: i'm not here anymore, i left my beads, so y'all can think that it was really me on that bed...if it weren't for the beads (why put them in this spot, on the middle of the bed?), nothing would indicate that this was a room that mj stayed in. and if this was the scene 'left as it was', wouldn't the toothpaste and the beads have been on the floor somewhere, if murray indeed pulled mj from the bed to the floor first? and those 'billboards' describing the items?

mj, you forgot your toothpaste! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Now that you mention the beads. There were bead impressions on the body's lower back...it's in the AR. Which in itself is strange, should the body be Michael's. Why would he take them off and then lie on top of them...does not make sense
  • The bead impressions would suggest that Murphy did not administer CPR on the floor, but on the bed? How long would the impressions stay anyway? If he was still alive when the ambulance took him to the hospital would the impressions not have faded by then? Do impressions like that stay on dead person? The body wasn't autopsied until the following morning. Can anyone with knowledge about this sort of thing clarify?
  • The bead impressions would suggest that Murphy did not administer CPR on the floor, but on the bed? How long would the impressions stay anyway? If he was still alive when the ambulance took him to the hospital would the impressions not have faded by then? Do impressions like that stay on dead person? The body wasn't autopsied until the following morning. Can anyone with knowledge about this sort of thing clarify?

In regards to this... wasnt that picture questioned because that was MJs bed.. and the story now goes that it happened in the Doctors bedroom, and not MJs normal bedroom.
    There was a picture of the real doctors bedroom somewhere...

it even said in the autopsy report that MJ was not in his normal bedroom.
  • I cant find the pic of the doctors bed now.. which is annoying but i remember seeing it.

All ive found is a different shot of the other bed:
    The bead impressions would suggest that Murphy did not administer CPR on the floor, but on the bed? How long would the impressions stay anyway? If he was still alive when the ambulance took him to the hospital would the impressions not have faded by then? Do impressions like that stay on dead person? The body wasn't autopsied until the following morning. Can anyone with knowledge about this sort of thing clarify?

In regards to this... wasnt that picture questioned because that was MJs bed.. and the story now goes that it happened in the Doctors bedroom, and not MJs normal bedroom.
    There was a picture of the real doctors bedroom somewhere...

it even said in the autopsy report that MJ was not in his normal bedroom.
    Well or the person lay on top of the beads for some time...odd also is that the beads are at the left foot of the bed, hard to get an impression on somebody's lower back that way. In any case, this does link the body in the AR to the bed in this bedroom somehow.

It appears the bed that was in another bedroom, not Michael's usual one. A pic was just posted in another thread with the bed with the beads on it
  • @Raven.. i know ages ago there was an article in the British press about this.
    The pic that the News of the World posted was not the bed MJ was in... there was another pic of of another bed and now i cant find it.
  • Here ya go:

FOTODEATHBED.jpg
    Yes that picture I ment, thanks Mo. Well there you go, how could those beads leave an impression on somebody's lower back. Somehow they must have moved from around MJ's neck to under the AR body's lower back to the left foot of the bed
  • the marijuana was mine. sorry i left it <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    my[KING]"]the marijuana was mine. sorry i left it <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

ROFL! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> you just cracked me up sooo hard!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Yes that picture I ment, thanks Mo. Well there you go, how could those beads leave an impression on somebody's lower back. Somehow they must have moved from around MJ's neck to under the AR body's lower back to the left foot of the bed

No... there is a different one. If i ever find it i will post it.