The Official Autopsy Report Thread

Comments

• @Raven... i hope so.
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    Found this:

tabloid trash, doesn't even look like the sketches from the autopsy report. some of the marks are not positioned right, marks on the head not even mentioned. there was something circled in the original on the back of the head ('discoloration'?). not here.

someone is obviously working on the 'junkie jackson'-image, so murray can get off the hook. why else would he use so much stuff when mj obviously must have had a great tolerance for drugs, especially with all those 'punctures'...? whoever will be the jury, they're still watching the news now...

just a question: was that in a british tabloid by any chance?

i think i'm gonna do a tabloid burn for real and put in on youtube...as soon as the weather gets better. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> makes me sick!
    Even if his patient was a junkie, that still would not get Murray off the hook.

no, but it would help create reasonable doubt within the jurors, i think. hung jury...murray walks. at least after this trial. then the family will go through a civil law suit, more buying time action...this could take at least months, if not years before murray is clearly convicted of anything, that's my impression.
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    Both just 1/8 inch..that's just 3 mm.
    Its a staged photograph... if MJ did die, he didnt die in that bed in that photo.

yup, just won't look right to me.

plus: why is there still a dent in the pillow and the matress from him laying there? how can you still see a body impression if that person wasn't in there a minute ago? what kind of matress is it that keeps a dent like that? i wouldn't think that mj's beds were so old that they don't go back into their shape at least a little bit.
    when was this photo taken? who took it? paramedics? staff? what for? why would anyone still be in there after he was taken to the airport...err...hospital? (many thx to jermaine for this hint - i'm starting to like him!) <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

The dent you see is in the thick comforter, not the mattress itself. I have a thick comforter on my bed, and it also leaves dents like that. Usually feather comforters do that...just wanted to explain to you...

ok, i have a feather pillow, too. but it still doesn't look like i've just been in there after quite a while. i doubt that a paramedic or any of the family took this pic, so it had to be a few days later, when the lapd searched the house, as evidence. that dent looks like someone was just in there. just looks very odd to me, like someone set it up this way. the legs should then still be 'imprinted' in there, too. or not?
  • In the autopsy it's states that they identified Michael from his drivers licenses but here is the problem with that. Michael was only wearing a hospital gown there was no clothes with him so were could he have kept this identification? Also sounds to me it was pretty hectic in that house and I don't think grabbing a license was priority #1. So were did they get it from? Also if they did indeed identify him with it that would have meant somebody would have had to gone back to the house to get it while the doctors stand around and wait for it? that don't make any sense so my question of the odd is

WERE DID THEY GET THE LICENSE TO IDENTIFY HIM WITH IF ALL HE HAD WAS A NIGHTGOWN??????????? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Were the paramedics who dressed him in a hospital gown, .....??? I do not understand. In an emergency the person leaves the house with the clothes she was wearing (in this case sleepwear). If the driver's license was inside his clothes means ... "Michael was dressed when I arrive at UCLA and dressed him with the robe ....????? <BR>Someone please explain to me ..... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • *Edit by Souza:

OK guys, there are way too many threads about the autopsy report, so I guess this would be a good time to make one thread to get all the autopsy weirdness in one thread. I will lock all the others, because it's too hard to keep up otherwise.

Weird stuff in the autopsy report:

* Identification through Driver's Licence, but he was brought in without any clothes on except for the hospital cloth. There are fingerprints available of Mike and they said they took fingerprints at the coroner's as well, yet they apparently didn't have a match since they indentified him through the DL * Pepsi burn is not mentioned * The bump on his wrist is not mentioned * The added cleft to the chin is not mentioned * The scars behind the ears show otoplasty, I can't remember him having that kind of surgery * Lupus is not mentioned * 3 different names on the document: Michael Jackson, Michael J. Jackson & Michael Joseph Jackson * The seals of the coroner are different * The blood samples are labeled "Trauma, Gerschwin" instead of "Jackson, Michael" * After 18 hours the blood in the heart was still liquid * After 18 hours the body didn't show full Rigor Mortis

OK, that's all I remember for now, please add all the stuff you have found.

Original post:

So, I read thru the autopsy report and wrote down all the terms I didn't understand. I knew I would be looking at lung problems, rumors of o2 tanks and alpha 1....I saw he had RESPIRATORY BRONCHIOLITIS! I started looking up all the terms and this one floored me! It is caused by smoking! MJ hid it well! I have seen many pictures with a square shaped box in his pocket and always wondered (after seeing three pictures, one of MJ holding an unlit cigarette and one of MJ on a phone in a hotel room with a box of cigarettes on the table by the phone, and another picture I posted of him eating his dinner and an ashtray with a butt was in it between his plate of food) since seeing those I'm always looking at shapes in his pockets. I guess my question is now answered. Oh MJ!
    souza, MJ had scars behind his ears for harvesting ear cartilige for fixing his nose. you can see how they do it on youtube. His dr. spoke about it. It not for pinning down ears.
  • Ok - I've been hesitant to read the AR. But I'm looking at it and I have a question. Forgive me if this has been answered.

Maybe I'm just crazy but they said it appeared as though someone had been lying on the left side of the bed. Really, wasn't he technically on the right? It's the left if you are looking at the bed but if you are lying IN the bed it's the right side that he was on. Maybe I'm being too technical?

I'd also like to ask about the 2 inch surgical scar in the right lower quadrant of the abdomen. Wouldn't this indicate appendicitis? Do we know if Michael had surgery on his lower abdomen? I don't recall anything.

<!-- m -->http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2010/image ... utopsy.pdf<!-- m -->

Thank you.
    Ok - I've been hesitant to read the AR. But I'm looking at it and I have a question. Forgive me if this has been answered.

Maybe I'm just crazy but they said it appeared as though someone had been lying on the left side of the bed. Really, wasn't he technically on the right? It's the left if you are looking at the bed but if you are lying IN the bed it's the right side that he was on. Maybe I'm being too technical?

I'd also like to ask about the 2 inch surgical scar in the right lower quadrant of the abdomen. Wouldn't this indicate appendicitis? Do we know if Michael had surgery on his lower abdomen? I don't recall anything.

<!-- m -->http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2010/image ... utopsy.pdf<!-- m -->

Thank you.
    The appendix of the person described in the AR was still intact
  • I was just wondering. Did he tattoo his eyebrows? What happen to his real eyebrows?
    I was just wondering. Did he tattoo his eyebrows? What happen to his real eyebrows?

maybe they burned off in the pepsi accident and didn't grow back right. remember, he had almost no eyebrows in the original watw-vid? and it keeps you from using a brow pencil all the time. you can still see them after putting make up on. plus: it won't smear or run off. makes sense when you're a performing artist. many women do that, too, saves time.
  • Lieutenant David Smith showed reporters the basement where the singer's body was registered, weighed, photographed and fingerprinted.

He said the corpse was brought in through the same loading bay as all the other victims of trauma or those who have died of unnatural causes.

"This is great equaliser, if you will," he explained.

"I was here when it happened, so I watched the weighing in he was treated basically the same as everybody else, but a little more prestige was granted.

"If anything, just for his own privacy and protection. He was kept very much under lock and key."

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... z0gsRmB0C5<!-- m -->
    Lieutenant David Smith showed reporters the basement where the singer's body was registered, weighed, photographed and fingerprinted.

He said the corpse was brought in through the same loading bay as all the other victims of trauma or those who have died of unnatural causes.

"This is great equaliser, if you will," he explained.

"I was here when it happened, so I watched the weighing in he was treated basically the same as everybody else, but a little more prestige was granted.

"If anything, just for his own privacy and protection. He was kept very much under lock and key."

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... z0gsRmB0C5<!-- m -->

oh well, here comes 'the sun' again... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

the article quotes the coroner saying: '...the corpse...' from the coroner's words (given they're quoted correctly and this story wasn't made up all the way in the first place), there is no indicatioin which corpse he is talking about. nobody official ever says his name like: mr. jackson was treated here, mr. jackson died here, this is where mr. jackson's autopsy was...it's either family for the official stuff or someone else from the jackson camp mentioning his name. you ask any officials, there will be no comment or directing you somewhere else, mostly the press department. no official statement yet!

press can all be fake! it' s made up, and british tablids, such as 'the sun' are a master at that- producing garbage !
  • katoooooookatooooooo Posts: 371
    I just found the complete autopsy report on internet
    <!-- m -->http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2010/image ... part.1.pdf<!-- m -->
    you can also change the number of part until part.10.pdf. You can see everything....
    Also, on the first page part.1.pdf, you can have the report of the policeman june 25...
    special things...
    Like...
    Dr.Murray pulled the decedent onto the bedroom floor...an after made the call...but on 911 call, we can hear that MJ was on the bed....
    ''Under advisement of dr murray, all medical orders were given by Dr Murray...
    Well strange...
    has somebody by any chance found out about this 'trauma, gershwin'-labeled container? it just sounds too odd to be a name... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

a trauma occurs usually when you bump into something or when you get hit. gershwin, as we all know, is a famous composer. i just googled 'gershwin+trauma' to see if it might have been sone kind of medical condition instead of a name. one of the results (3rd) is an add-page - 'attention deficit delirium' -announcing a big music event, including bear mccreary, who had 'been in space' for the last nine years...? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> and above it says: 'tag: george gershwin'...? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    i dunno...i think i'm getting lost here... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

be happy to read if anyone found something on 'trauma, gershwin'... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • QuirkyDianaQuirkyDiana Posts: 386
    has somebody by any chance found out about this 'trauma, gershwin'-labeled container? it just sounds too odd to be a name... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Personally i think this was to protect his specimens given to the lab. I don't really know why they did that. Maybe if it's a celebrity they do not use their real name for labwork for some reason? Also, there is an award that is given at UCLA university called 'The George and Ira Gershwin Lifetime Musical Achievement Award'. There are some parallels between Gershwin's life and MJ's. They are both prominent professional musicians, both had untimely deaths, both are the wealthiest in their section of the music business, both are innovators, both contributed to music in a theatrical sense. I think it was to honor him maybe? If they had to use a different name, they chose that one.
  • has somebody by any chance found out about this 'trauma, gershwin'-labeled container? it just sounds too odd to be a name... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Personally i think this was to protect his specimens given to the lab. I don't really know why they did that. Maybe if it's a celebrity they do not use their real name for labwork for some reason? Also, there is an award that is given at UCLA university called 'The George and Ira Gershwin Lifetime Musical Achievement Award'. There are some parallels between Gershwin's life and MJ's. They are both prominent professional musicians, both had untimely deaths, both are the wealthiest in their section of the music business, both are innovators, both contributed to music in a theatrical sense. I think it was to honor him maybe? If they had to use a different name, they chose that one.

Lol didnt know bout that price and found that on google (dated from 2008): UCLA newsletter

Lionel Richie to receive Gershwin Award at UCLA's Spring Sing
    Competition will feature UCLA's best musical talents, celebrity judges
    By Elizabeth Kivowitz April 28, 2008 Category: Campus News, Student Affairs
    WHAT:
    Legendary singer, songwriter and producer Lionel Richie will receive the 21st annual George and Ira Gershwin Award for lifetime musical achievement at Spring Sing, UCLA's oldest and greatest musical tradition and student competition. Past recipients of the award include Quincy Jones, Stevie Wonder, Ray Charles, James Taylor, Ella Fitzgerald and Natalie Cole.

Spring Sing features some of the best musical and comedic talent UCLA has to offer, with performers competing before a panel of celebrity judges. When they were UCLA students, musicians such as Sara Bareilles and members of Maroon 5 had their first opportunity to perform in front of thousands at the event.
    A bit off topic, but what are those marks on MJ's hand? I remember it being really visible on tv.

<!-- m -->http://images.nymag.com/images/2/daily/ ... 60x375.jpg<!-- m -->
    A bit off topic, but what are those marks on MJ's hand? I remember it being really visible on tv.

maybe just some dirt form the golf cart rail or the one at the steps coming upstage. some fool didn't clean it right or something. or from whatever he touched before coming upstage. it does look superficial to me. not a wound or something.
    maybe just some dirt form the golf cart rail or the one at the steps coming upstage. some fool didn't clean it right or something. or from whatever he touched before coming upstage. it does look superficial to me. not a wound or something.

I think it looks like brown staining to me? I still have the footage on video - the tv showed it much clearer. Just curious to know what it is.

The bed issue, the report says he lay left side but that would in fact be the right side.

Please don't respond to this - it's in the O2 announcement section now.
  • ok guys, I know I'm gonna get a lot of grief for posting this picture, but I found the scar on MJ's neck that was reported in the autopsy report. There is said to be two scars at the base of his neck, one on each side. Here is the one on the right. Sorry for those who refuse to see it. It is right where the diagram of the autopsy says it is.
  • ok guys, I know I'm gonna get a lot of grief for posting this picture, but I found the scar on MJ's neck that was reported in the autopsy report. There is said to be two scars at the base of his neck, one on each side. Here is the one on the right. Sorry for those who refuse to see it. It is right where the diagram of the autopsy says it is.

Agreed,the autopsy has also staed that he has authoritis in a couple of his fingers.I looked at one of the pictures from the o2 concert and his pinky finger on the left hand indeed showed authoritis had indeed set in,but no one wants to comment on that.
  • @word.. can you post a picture of this please? thankyu
    I have commented on that pinky finger somewhere here in this forum to a picture that was posted that showed it very well. I'll search for it

EDIT:

Here is the message:
    Directed By: Michael Jackson. post1.jpg
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> What happened to his pinky??
  • Yes.. that denifnitely looks like arthiritis in his little finger. My mum has the same thing on her fingers and it looks exactly the same.