The Official Autopsy Report Thread

Comments

• i have not read the report - yes shocking
    but as report - mike had slices taken from his brain any mention of the results?
  • 1. The autopsy mentions a 1.5cm globulated mass located in the left adrenal gland and also a 0.2cm mass in the right kidney (neither of which should be there). She pointed out that if these masses were malignent, it is possible that they had spread from one to the other (meaning the person who was autopsied had a form of cancer which had started to spread. However, she did say that there is just as much chance these masses could have been benign (not cancerous). But the point she was making was, it was extremely strange that these masses/tumours were not investigated/discussed further, when the rest of the autopsy went into so much detail.

What page of the report is all of this on?

Thanks <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) -->
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    In the autopsy it's states that they identified Michael from his drivers licenses but here is the problem with that. Michael was only wearing a hospital gown there was no clothes with him so were could he have kept this identification? Also sounds to me it was pretty hectic in that house and I don't think grabbing a license was priority #1. So were did they get it from? Also if they did indeed identify him with it that would have meant somebody would have had to gone back to the house to get it while the doctors stand around and wait for it? that don't make any sense so my question of the odd is

WERE DID THEY GET THE LICENSE TO IDENTIFY HIM WITH IF ALL HE HAD WAS A NIGHTGOWN??????????? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

maybe murray grabbed it between discovering michael not breathing, making his phone calls and finding someone to call 911...he took about an our to dabble around the house before making a move it seems...
    (not meaning to be sarcastic, but i also find it odd that someone must have found the time to look for it)
    other question: who knew in the first place where it was? i wouldn't tell my doctor where my id was if i had nothing to worry about. unless i knew i needed it, nobody would know other than my kids where i keep it. i never told anyone 'this is where my id is, just in case', which is the question here: who would michael tell where his id is? i highly doubt that the paramedics started looking for it.
  • I don't find it odd that his ID was taken to the hospital. If I had to guess, Michael probably kept his wallet (yes, he carried one <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ) on the nightstand and Alberto probably grabbed it as they paramedics were taking him out of the house. The paramedics were in the house for quite some time so there was plenty of time to gather anything that needed to be taken to the hospital.
  • Applehead, It's only Queen Elizabeth II that doesn't carry a wallet/money. MJ is royalty of a different kind.
  • I noticed several people asking for pictures of Michael's neck from the This Is It rehearsals. Here's one:

20274_468123380293_505620293_109699.jpg

Looks fine to me...really fine <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I've always loved his neck. I don't see any scars or "marks" of any kind.

There's also this picture. I do think he looks incredibly skinny here but you can see there are not marks or scars on his neck or arms. Someone told me this picture was taken June 23rd.

16876_1187483654157_1440271745_3045.jpg
    here's a vid about michael's 'missing nose', an interview with geraldo and someone who claims that michael had a prosthetic nose (some pics are just tasteless, disregard that, please!). is that even mentioned in the autopsy report, if this was true? i've read through about half of it and some other bits and pieces, but didn't find anything about an 'absent nosetip' or the likes yet. i figure that would be in there...?

anyway, towards the end of it, there is a pic of michael (from the side, at 1:55) where i think i see a scar behind his ear which appears to be quite large. but then, i thought the base of the neck would be more towards the shoulder? or is the base where the skull ends? help, anyone?

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS0oI5Q8Kfc<!-- m -->
  • the neck looks normal to me, surely injecting in the neck is very dangerous, so near the heart, to have collapsed veins in this area?

what about his arms do we have tii photos of the arm, i would have thought that the neck would be one of the last places you would inject?
  • Michael wore tape on his nose when he went to sleep at night. That was something he had done for years. Maybe that is what the autopsy report is referring to.
  • Something else I just thought about...don't you think that if there were marks all over his arms Michael Bush (one of his costumer designers) would have noticed?
  • So, they never have stated that the urine in the bottle was MJ's have they? Could it have been Murrays, for whatever reason?
  • Something else I just thought about...don't you think that if there were marks all over his arms Michael Bush (one of his costumer designers) would have noticed?

well yes

what about others who could have noticed?

these are the little big mouths
    1. Chef
    2. KF
    3. Klein
  • but no mention, so no marks
  • So, they never have stated that the urine in the bottle was MJ's have they? Could it have been Murrays, for whatever reason?

It probably was Michael's urine. They said he was wearing a condom catheter so I'm assuming the catheter was emptied and that's where the urine came from.

It probably was Michael's urine. They said he was wearing a condom catheter so I'm assuming the catheter was emptied and that's where the urine came from.
    i assume a condom catheter is just a bigger condom with room to catch the urine, so how many times would this be emptied?
    Cm would do that, but why didnt he empty the bottle in the toilet or was he never to leave mj unattended, if so why on cm only in attendance, why not a nurse or another doctor, and then why leave him on 25th to speak on the phone?
  • the neck looks normal to me, surely injecting in the neck is very dangerous, so near the heart, to have collapsed veins in this area?

what about his arms do we have tii photos of the arm, i would have thought that the neck would be one of the last places you would inject?

Well, the report mentions scars on the neck right so it might not have to be injection marks... Perhaps the scars are from something else (cosmetic surgery, accident...)? And didn't someone on another thread mention it was at the back of the neck? Would probably be quite hard to get a picture of that area considering Michael was wearing jackets, blazers, hair down etc. at most times <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • found this information on the subject
    this is the first site, dont want to be looking for this stuff on my computer
    <!-- m -->http://alzheimers.about.com/od/practica ... theter.htm<!-- m -->
    How to put on a Condom catheter
    A urinary incontinence device for men

There are a number of external devices that can be used for people unable to control their bladders. In Alzheimer's disease incontinence often becomes a major source of stress for the person with Alzheimer's and their caregivers. In this article I look at the condom catheter for men.

The condom catheter is one of the most simple devices to put on and can give the incontinent males greater confidence and comfort for this embarrassing condition.

Description of the condom catheter
    The condom catheter is a condom like device that is placed over the penis. An drainage tube is attached to the condom that allows the urine to pass into a urinary storage bag. The bag's contents can be emptied into the toilet.

Putting on a condom catheter
    Always tell the 'patient' what you are going to do. This is especially important if they are confused. You only have to imagine someone suddenly starting this sort of procedure and how it would affect you if you did not understand what was happening.

Once the person is reassured;

•The penis should be gently washed and dried. Make sure the penis is dry before you put on the condom catheter.

•Trim any pubic hair that a) may cause discomfort if it got caught in the condom or (b) may prevent the condom being fitted securely.
    The condom catheter should fit snugly without being too tight.
    How often should you change a condom catheter?
    Condom catheters should be changed every day or at least every other day.

Hygiene and caregiver tips
    Always clean the penis before applying a condom catheter and after taking it off. Make sure the skin does not show any signs of damage such as sores or cuts. Sometimes the adhesive that secures the urinary condom device into place around the base of the penis can cause irritation. If the skin shows signs of skin breakdown the device should not be reapplied until the skin heals properly.

Remember, urine is an irritant to the skin and regular cleaning of any leakage is very important. Barrier creams should not be used on or near the penis as this may cause the urinary condom to slip off or leak.

Condom catheters are a useful and simple device for the control and treatment of urinary incontinence...
  • i dont think it is something you really want to do repeatedly over time?
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    I have used them several times at my work, and here in Denmark they are not beeing used that much anymore, they are considered old fashion... and not comfortable for the user.As far as I know.
  • Since we are discussing the catheter and bladder, I think it mentioned him taking Flomax. Or, was it on the autopsy report of drugs that were found in the room?

Did it say anything in regards to the prostate? I looked over the report, but a lot of it was over my head (lol) as to the medical terms and all.
  • Since we are discussing the catheter and bladder, I think it mentioned him taking Flomax. Or, was it on the autopsy report of drugs that were found in the room?

Did it say anything in regards to the prostate? I looked over the report, but a lot of it was over my head (lol) as to the medical terms and all.
    flomax is used to relax the muscles of the prostate and bladder to help someone like MJ who had an enlarged prostate to go more easily. The problem with an enlarged prostate is that it makes urinating difficult and often you have to go many times because you can not empty your bladder fully. The condom catheter, I believe, was used in order to collect MJ's urine in the container in order to keep track of the amount of fluid he was losing....remember, he was being treated for dehydration that night. A condom catheter allowed easy peeing into a bottle with minimal embarrassment (he wouldn't have to pull out his whole penis, just the tube that comes off the end of the catheter) and because he was trying to sleep, he would not have to leave the bed a million times to relieve himself like people who suffer from enlarged prostate have to do. MJ did not have incontinence. He had urine retention which is evident in the distended bladder and the more than 2 cups of urine in his bladder at autopsy. (for someone who has a normal prostate, one that is not pushing and blocking the urethra, that amount of urine would have been released during the time of death when the muscles relax)
  • I know this is a medical thread and all, but all this talk about Michael's penis is getting me a little horney <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    Since we are discussing the catheter and bladder, I think it mentioned him taking Flomax. Or, was it on the autopsy report of drugs that were found in the room?

flomax is used to relax the muscles of the prostate and bladder to help someone like MJ who had an enlarged prostate to go more easily. The problem with an enlarged prostate is that it makes urinating difficult and often you have to go many times because you can not empty your bladder fully. The condom catheter, I believe, was used in order to collect MJ's urine in the container in order to keep track of the amount of fluid he was losing....remember, he was being treated for dehydration that night. A condom catheter allowed easy peeing into a bottle with minimal embarrassment (he wouldn't have to pull out his whole penis, just the tube that comes off the end of the catheter) and because he was trying to sleep, he would not have to leave the bed a million times to relieve himself like people who suffer from enlarged prostate have to do. MJ did not have incontinence. He had urine retention which is evident in the distended bladder and the more than 2 cups of urine in his bladder at autopsy. (for someone who has a normal prostate, one that is not pushing and blocking the urethra, that amount of urine would have been released during the time of death when the muscles relax)

is it even possible to go through weeks of intense rehearsal routines with a condition like that? does the medication make that possible?

is it even possible to go through weeks of intense rehearsal routines with a condition like that? does the medication make that possible?
    I'm sure it's possible, people function in society all the time with enlarged prostates, that medication makes it easier to empty the bladder fully so that the time between urination's isn't so frequent. I'm sure he could do the rehearsals with this condition, it's the lung condition that concerns me. Some people have said MJ had an oxygen tank off to the side that he would use between breaks and if you notice, they never show a rehearsal straight through on TII movie. I think MJ could have pulled of 10 concerts, I think it would have been hard, but 50! That is too much for a healthy 50 year old. Let's see what Madonna would say about that! Someone also mentioned on here that MJ spoke to the concert promoter days before he died about nixing the 50 concert idea and doing one big huge concert that would be televised in stadiums and movie theaters around the world simutaniously and then the DVD and CD of music from it would go on sale...funny how they said no and then he died!

I'm sure it's possible, people function in society all the time with enlarged prostates, that medication makes it easier to empty the bladder fully so that the time between urination's isn't so frequent. I'm sure he could do the rehearsals with this condition, it's the lung condition that concerns me. Some people have said MJ had an oxygen tank off to the side that he would use between breaks and if you notice, they never show a rehearsal straight through on TII movie. I think MJ could have pulled of 10 concerts, I think it would have been hard, but 50! That is too much for a healthy 50 year old. Let's see what Madonna would say about that! Someone also mentioned on here that MJ spoke to the concert promoter days before he died about nixing the 50 concert idea and doing one big huge concert that would be televised in stadiums and movie theaters around the world simutaniously and then the DVD and CD of music from it would go on sale...funny how they said no and then he died!

I have been told the same thing about there being oxygen tanks either on the side or behind the stage. Do you all remember after he first "died" the media making a big deal about oxygen tanks being in the house and in his bedroom. Even the chef said she noticed Murray carrying them up the stairs. Are any oxygen tanks mentioned on the police report? I didn't see them mentioned in the autopsy report either when it described the bedroom.