Audio Of Paramedics In Route To UCLA With Michael Jackson

TracyKTracyK Posts: 163
edited January 1970 in News
I am so sorry if I did not put this in the right place. I will probably type up the call in the sidebar later on.

[youtube:3fpn8ojw]

Comments

• Thank you for sharing this!
    It's very interesting to hear!
    Specially the paramedics don't even sound like they are
    in panic or anything... like "Just another ride to the hospital"
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    I dont belive this, just bullshit. They think it maybe wasa prank call ? Well, in the 911 call, NOBODY says the name Michael Jackson, so why should it be a prank call ? Also when they speak : It's like they have to really think about what they are saying, if this was real, they would not talk like that. And now they all of a sudden know it's Michael Jackson ? Was it not public, that the paramedics thought it was an old and sick man ? And that they did NOT see it was Michael Jackson ?
  • This is without a doubt fake. And this audio has been around since June 26, 2009. I have no idea why it's coming back around now as if it was new. But regardless, it's not real.
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    i am shocked ,but i hope its fake <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • i am shocked ,but i hope its fake <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Don't worry. It's fake without a doubt <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • This is going around Youtube:

[youtube:3gmozptl]
  • He says he thought it was a prank call.
    MJ not breathing and no pulse
    They say they have ID with them and a family member already ID'd body (Paris? Prince?)
  • I will say the "coma" thing was reported before the death. They kept saying he was in a coma on all the major stations.
  • I didn't listen to the whole video, but the guy's voice sounds way too calm. I think it's a fake.
  • I didn't listen to the whole video, but the guy's voice sounds way too calm. I think it's a fake.

But he would be calm... he is a paramedic. Its his job.
  • Ive found this upsetting today. It confirms the ID issue too.. paramedic states he has the ID with him. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • right..its was a emergency right? where is the sirens sound??? a ambulance transporting a pacient (and not a normal pacient..its Michael Jackson) who is dying or in a critical status and no sirens?? incridible!
  • sounds unrealistic

dont believe it

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • GrenatGrenat Posts: 279
    As I barely understood anything (I'm really bad at hearing english/american,and the audio isn't really audible) but well...Since when this audio appeared on internet ? Wouldn't this kind of things got out in the medias ? Television already ? If it was legit ? I didn't hear anything about this before you posted it...Did it appear in the medias ? Because I think that they would've picked up already,especially TMZ.
  • As I barely understood anything (I'm really bad at hearing english/american,and the audio isn't really audible) but well...Since when this audio appeared on internet ? Wouldn't this kind of things got out in the medias ? Television already ? If it was legit ? I didn't hear anything about this before you posted it...Did it appear in the medias ? Because I think that they would've picked up already,especially TMZ.

Its only surfaced just now. I think i got there before TMZ... you watch, i bet it will appear on TMZ in a while.
  • Yes, that's true. Just as dispatchers are always (or are supposed to be) calm. I remember asking as a child, why they stay so calm when it's an emergency. Mom would tell me it's their job and that panicking wouldn't help anything. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Ok that's true! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    I didn't listen to the whole video, but the guy's voice sounds way too calm. I think it's a fake.

still, he sounds like someone is telling him what to say or he's reading it off some piece of paper. then the 'he will be missed'-bit: especially being a professional in this sitiuation, he should leave his personal comment outside, regardless of being an admirer.
    i would rather expect him to say something like: 'we have a cardiac arrest, possibly from medication overdose. we're on our way, we couldn't revive him so far. get gate x prepared, make sure there's no media or anybody there, we're bringing michael jackson in, it's critical. make sure you have the equipment ready to take over.'

that would be professional.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    The person is calm because it would be his job to deal with situations like this but i dont understand why he keeps saying his name how will that help not unless he cant believe the situation he has found himself in and he is shocked and as people have said where are the sirens and was there any family in there with him just the doc murray as you cant hear anybody else saying oh my god .
  • DON'T WORRY MADE UP TO CAUSE CONFUSION N TENSION... ANYWAY WERE THE HELL WAS IT ALL THESE DAYS? WE HAVE A LOT LIKE THIS TO GO THROUGH, BE STRONG.......
  • Found a cleaner, uncut version:

[youtube:2t5ampw8]
  • As I barely understood anything (I'm really bad at hearing english/american,and the audio isn't really audible) but well...Since when this audio appeared on internet ? Wouldn't this kind of things got out in the medias ? Television already ? If it was legit ? I didn't hear anything about this before you posted it...Did it appear in the medias ? Because I think that they would've picked up already,especially TMZ.

Its only surfaced just now. I think i got there before TMZ... you watch, i bet it will appear on TMZ in a while.
    I had heard this recording a few months ago. I thought we had all discussed it here or it could have been on the other site. The clearer audio was done on the 26th of June. If this was real, it would have been on the media, just like the 911 call.
  • First time i have heard this, but i think it has been out for a while now i have posted the second youtube video.

Odd. I hope it is a fake. I just find it interesting that it addresses the ID issue that has been brought up in the autopsy report.. remember the bit about MJ being indentified by his driving licence?
    In this audio you can hear the paramedics say "we have ID with us".... and if this was released months ago in the summer.. how would the fakers know to include that bit of info that has only just been released?

To me that little fact gives this audio a little bit of credibility.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • GrenatGrenat Posts: 279
    Maybe it was done by Michael's camp ? To add credibility ? I know it's far-fetched but well...numerous of our theories are far-fetched...
    That's like the autopsy report,if he's alive he must have the one to fill the information about it,right ?
    I guess this audio I can't say anything...could be real infortunaly or is fake but was done by Michael's camp..
  • First time i have heard this, but i think it has been out for a while now i have posted the second youtube video.

Odd. I hope it is a fake. I just find it interesting that it addresses the ID issue that has been brought up in the autopsy report.. remember the bit about MJ being indentified by his driving licence?
    In this audio you can hear the paramedics say "we have ID with us".... and if this was released months ago in the summer.. how would the fakers know to include that bit of info that has only just been released?

To me that little fact gives this audio a little bit of credibility.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

well the AR came after then, they could have added that because of this recording! or not, I dunno what to think!