Audio Of Paramedics In Route To UCLA With Michael Jackson

Comments

• thank you for your contribution to me that's it fake
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    GUYYYS!!!

just this minute, german rtl television news reports that 'conrad murray maybe lied' and that 'a tape is going to prove it'. they played the audio which we are talking about here (like for the last 3 days... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> ). if it's on rtl, pretty much all of germany/ europe has just seen this!

since the audio is proven fake, they will have to reveal that soon, too!!!

yesss!!! total strike, mike!!! bow to the king!!!

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • GUYYYS!!!

just this minute, german rtl television news reports that 'conrad murray maybe lied' and that 'a tape is going to prove it'. they played the audio which we are talking about here (like for the last 3 days... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> ). if it's on rtl, pretty much all of germany/ europe has just seen this!

since the audio is proven fake, they will have to reveal that soon, too!!!

yesss!!! total strike, mike!!! bow to the king!!!

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

please explain i have a pretty but dim moment
  • IT'S NOT FAKE
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    IT'S NOT FAKE
    how do you know that ? It sounds very fake.
    IT'S NOT FAKE

look for ladymedic on here and read her posts. she said it's fake months ago and explains why. read a little through the whole thread before you comment, i notice that some things posted at the end of threads have already been addressed on earlier pages. that starts explaining everything all over again, threads will turn circles. that's preventable.

peace. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • IT'S NOT FAKE

I posted web site where guys who listen and record scanners, testified on their forum that MJ was dead, way before TMZ posted. You can ask them questions, they also have CD and DVD with scanner records from past that you can buy.
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    IT'S NOT FAKE

look for ladymedic on here and read her posts. she said it's fake months ago and explains why. read a little through the whole thread before you comment, i notice that some things posted at the end of threads have already been addressed on earlier pages. that starts explaining everything all over again, threads will turn circles. that's preventable.

peace. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    I know it's fake <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Just interested in how Venus7 can be so sure that its not.
    IT'S NOT FAKE

I posted web site where guys who listen and record scanners, testified on their forum that MJ was dead, way before TMZ posted. You can ask them questions, they also have CD and DVD with scanner records from past that you can buy.

no stuff... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> ...you mean they're making their living selling cds and dvds with audio collected from different ambulance recordings...?

my...how very interesting... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • IT'S NOT FAKE

As I paramedic, I feel very comfortable saying it's entirely fake. There is no way an actual paramedic would say anything close to that to the hospital. Nor would they have stayed on for 3 minutes out of a 5 minute transport.
  • IT'S NOT FAKE

no stuff... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> ...you mean they're making their living selling cds and dvds with audio collected from different ambulance recordings...?

No. They don't make a living from that, only few people. Mostly they do this(listening scanners) as a hobby.
  • Just reading the first source should be enough for everyone to know that it's fake if my word wasn't enough. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Quick edit to explain - the first source is NOT LAFD, but it outlines what the hospital is looking for in a patch, and this is pretty standard with little tweaks here and there depending on service/hospital. And it's pretty darn clear that this audio does not follow those guidelines. Not even close. And you can also refer to the example patches I posted earlier. You can see how the follow those guidelines nearly to a T. It has the same information. It's fairly universal, which you can tell because I'm over on the east coast and our med patch protocols are nearly identical to the ones in Cali.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Just reading the first source should be enough for everyone to know that it's fake if my word wasn't enough. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Based on what you wrote, I'd take your word over the random wack job posters any day. Thanks.
    IT'S NOT FAKE

No. They don't make a living from that, only few people. Mostly they do this(listening scanners) as a hobby.

still, the fact that they're selling it, too, means it is available to anyone either to copy from it or use it as 'how to fake it'-training material. get it? <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

• still, the fact that they're selling it, too, means it is available to anyone either to copy from it or use it as 'how to fake it'-training material. get it? <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Don't make me laugh...they are not selling "MJ's audio records", they selling pre-historic archives, like that one:
    <!-- m -->http://www.scannermaster.com/RadioRefer ... 521310.htm<!-- m -->

• still, the fact that they're selling it, too, means it is available to anyone either to copy from it or use it as 'how to fake it'-training material. get it? <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Don't make me laugh...they are not selling "MJ's audio records", they selling pre-historic archives, like that one:
    But the patch is still fake.
  • As I barely understood anything (I'm really bad at hearing english/american,and the audio isn't really audible) but well...Since when this audio appeared on internet ? Wouldn't this kind of things got out in the medias ? Television already ? If it was legit ? I didn't hear anything about this before you posted it...Did it appear in the medias ? Because I think that they would've picked up already,especially TMZ.

Its only surfaced just now. I think i got there before TMZ... you watch, i bet it will appear on TMZ in a while.

TOLD YA!!! All over the news today!

still, the fact that they're selling it, too, means it is available to anyone either to copy from it or use it as 'how to fake it'-training material. get it? <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

like i said: training material... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    the ambulance tape is now all over the tabloids! they finally caught up on it it about 3 hrs ago... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • the ambulance tape is now all over the tabloids! they finally caught up on it it about 3 hrs ago... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

But do you know what is strange??? This ambulance tape was actually on youtube back in July 2009... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

So.. who and why re-circulate it now and why the news pounced on it??? Who is watching who??? Who is pushing this out there NOW???
  • the ambulance tape is now all over the tabloids! they finally caught up on it it about 3 hrs ago... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

But do you know what is strange??? This ambulance tape was actually on youtube back in July 2009... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

So.. who and why re-circulate it now and why the news pounced on it??? Who is watching who??? Who is pushing this out there NOW???
    It was actually back in June!! And some news site said they found it on an EMS forum. I haven't seen it anywhere else but youtube and I'm on a few EMS forums. I have no idea why it's come up now. Maybe someone just discovered it and thought it was real and a huge find or something. I'm so annoyed by this. The person in to audio makes us (EMS) sound like idiots.
  • I asked the person who postede it yesterday and they say they g
    ot it from here: <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GusaWm5R ... 1%EF%BB%BF<!-- m -->

this was posted on June 26th 2009!!!!

are people watching our boards???

who has picked this up in the mainstream media and why NOW?

to me, very suspicious
    the ambulance tape is now all over the tabloids! they finally caught up on it it about 3 hrs ago... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

preparation. they'll have to reveal soon that this is as fake as the ambulance picture.
    watch: someone is gonna start like: good evening ladies and gents, we have just obtained the ambulance tape...(*blahblahblah*)...but as we learned earlier, the photo supposedly taken from that same ambulance was a fake. do we have to investigate now if this also fabricated evidence? ...

yesss! go and investigate, may we send you a link to this forum here? you're welcome! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

that's when the whole avalanche is gonna start to come down... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> that's my take...
  • MJ_FactsMJ_Facts Posts: 183
    I think the goal to repost it was to prove that Murray lied.
    Murray said to the police that MJ still had a pulse ... and now the paramedic says that MJ was without pulse!

I also heard this a few minutes ago on German television.
    The first phrase of this news was: Is Conrad Murray a liar?