The Official Double Thread

Comments

• simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    Dear Michael:
    As you can see you don't have to worry about hiding yourself, we won't be able to recognaize you even if you scream your name while doing a moonwalk <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I always think that the best disguise for Michael is being a double. He could even hang out with the kids and everyone will think he isnt the real deal.

I think the cleft looks darker on some days because maybe they use makeup to make it more pronounced. Makeup does a lot of things to your face. You can make your nose look tons thinner or your lips fuller. Your face can also change depending on your mood. Sadness makes your face really thin while being happy about something will fill your face out -like the second pic.

The last pic is the doubtful one - but that could be due to lack of sleep - and no makeup.

Even the scar can be concealed on some days like in the Neverland pic - only Michael's makeup artist would know.

This double thing is from all the negative publicity that Michael has been getting over the years. I remember they said that only doubles would do the history tour. It is just hype and sometimes fueled by his own family members. Maybe it helps Michael cos people watch the movie so often to find the non existent doubles.

BOW kept saying there were doubles in TII - but now she changed her story to their being just one at Culver City. She also said that O2 was the real MJ. I browsed through the MJ books available here with HQ pics of TII or O2 and they all are definitely him - because of the hands and the fingernails. There is no glove over them and you can see every mark on his hand. One very distinguishing feature is his protruded wrist bone.
  • GoOoF, I am sure Michael looked difference because of his hair.

His curly hair reminds me of the guy he was for 20-30 years ago.. He looks much different with his 'normal' hair, than a fat long hair, or probably a wig.

That's not just about the hair.
    Check this altough i'm sure u've already seen this photos.

<!-- m -->http://mjjgallery.free.fr/2009/various/ ... er/048.jpg<!-- m -->

March 6. One day later. Nah... that's Michael Jackson. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Bigger chance he used botox than doubles.

And well..botox doesn't change your teeth, your bones your voice and your behaviour. For sure.
    But who knows. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

have you seen mike in japan 2007[youtube:1yj2qisy]

Definitely our king, Michael Joe Jackson, the King of Pop.
    -I never thought we had to investigate doubles, and especially say that Michael is not Michael. Why the hell would MJ send his kids with an impersonator to Japan in 2007 <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Sorry if this is not the trip with his kids, but I am sure it was. Since there was a video of him at the airport.
  • ChamoneChamone Posts: 272
    So I guess O2 dude was Mike then:

377.jpg

But then I am lost as to who these 3 guys are, can someone tell me who they are?

1989_2005_2009_2.jpg
    This post made me laugh SO hard! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

I think I'm stepping out of the doubles-discussion. For the last 30 minutes I have been watching video's of know MJ-impersonators (E'Cas, Navi, Christ'OF, Carlo, and so on) and even though all of these impersonators resemble MJ, none of them really looks like him. Christ'OF really has the moves and the voice, but his face... Nah, no MJ. Ditto for Navi. Other imposters can hardly move like him.

So all the known imposters CANNOT be used in TII. They are just not MJ enough. But how to find/create someone that has beLIEvers almost fighting eachother because he is SO similair to MJ, but just not quite it? I mean, we are looking at ears, at clefts, his hands, his nails...

It is really giving me a headache. I just hope for all of us that IF he returns, he will tell us if he used doubles and if so, when it was him and when not.
  • This is Michael Jackson, we are all sure about it..
    048.jpg

The MJ-double believers think this isn't Michael, but a double..
    threemarks.png

There is difference, but next pictures will show the EXACT same person, as you claim to be real MJ. All pictures are taken on the same location as the first in this post, except the O2 Arena..

Let's take a look..

This is the most familiar to the O2 guy! * For those who believe in doubles..*
    044jo.jpg

Another one..
    050bk.jpg

Once again, same person? Look at his hands. The left hand(his right) Looks like the one from O2, and the right hand(his left) are gray; caused by vitiligo.
    039v.jpg

Same person..? Just leave your thoughts
    threemarks.png

Definitely! Or else there were two doubles at that "party" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Is it me or that arm and hand looks like an extension? looks like a fake hand <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Please, check it carefully. The "real" hand would stop in the red part of the shirt.
    044jo.jpg
  • Dear Michael:
    As you can see you don't have to worry about hiding yourself, we won't be able to recognaize you even if you scream your name while doing a moonwalk <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I always think that the best disguise for Michael is being a double. He could even hang out with the kids and everyone will think he isnt the real deal.

I think the cleft looks darker on some days because maybe they use makeup to make it more pronounced. Makeup does a lot of things to your face. You can make your nose look tons thinner or your lips fuller. Your face can also change depending on your mood. Sadness makes your face really thin while being happy about something will fill your face out -like the second pic.

The last pic is the doubtful one - but that could be due to lack of sleep - and no makeup.

Even the scar can be concealed on some days like in the Neverland pic - only Michael's makeup artist would know.

This double thing is from all the negative publicity that Michael has been getting over the years. I remember they said that only doubles would do the history tour. It is just hype and sometimes fueled by his own family members. Maybe it helps Michael cos people watch the movie so often to find the non existent doubles.

BOW kept saying there were doubles in TII - but now she changed her story to their being just one at Culver City. She also said that O2 was the real MJ. I browsed through the MJ books available here with HQ pics of TII or O2 and they all are definitely him - because of the hands and the fingernails. There is no glove over them and you can see every mark on his hand. One very distinguishing feature is his protruded wrist bone.

interesting point of view was thinking whether all of this is close to home
  • Is it me or that arm and hand looks like an extension? looks like a fake hand <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Please, check it carefully. The "real" hand would stop in the red part of the shirt.
    044jo.jpg

I don't really think so..
    039v.jpg
    050bk.jpg

Cause his arms are moving, and a fake hand can't move fingers, unless it's a new technology Michael Jackson robot made in China.
  • the above pictures are all mike
  • GoOoFGoOoF Posts: 150
    GoOoF, I am sure Michael looked difference because of his hair.

His curly hair reminds me of the guy he was for 20-30 years ago.. He looks much different with his 'normal' hair, than a fat long hair, or probably a wig.

March 6. One day later. Nah... that's Michael Jackson. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

And well..botox doesn't change your teeth, your bones your voice and your behaviour. For sure.

have you seen mike in japan 2007[youtube:8v7718bc]

Yes i have. What's the similarity between Japan 2007 and O2? I don't really see what do u mean by this. Could you explain pls? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • LoesLoes Posts: 612
    the above pictures are all mike

I agree ... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

2ebaamu.jpg
  • yes its mike in japan
    Still, to me something does not fit.

I am not a great photoshop artist <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • GoOoF, I am sure Michael looked difference because of his hair.

have you seen mike in japan 2007[youtube:u42021re]

Yes i have. What's the similarity between Japan 2007 and O2? I don't really see what do u mean by this. Could you explain pls? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

We're going no where if you can't see that they are the same guy, Michael Joe Jackson.

Stop at 00:07 or 00:08, check his smile, teeths, face, glasses, hair. 1:45 as well.
  • the similarity for me is the voice when he says "you" very deep (i think speaking from memory) and the walk the moves - there is more footage on YT type japan 2007 and mj full name
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    Still, to me something does not fit.

I am not a great photoshop artist <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    No i don't think thats a fake hand. that dude that is holding Mike is probably pulling his arm you know to walk but i think he pulled to hard and now he pulled his jacket. yeah I am not english..
  • not a fake or photoshop arm, mike will be laughing at us <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    not a fake or photoshop arm, mike will be laughing at us <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    GoOoF, I am sure Michael looked difference because of his hair.

have you seen mike in japan 2007[youtube:lzoje1mo]

We're going no where if you can't see that they are the same guy, Michael Joe Jackson.

Stop at 00:07 or 00:08, check his smile, teeths, face, glasses, hair. 1:45 as well.

Who said that's not Mike in Japan?
    I've seen the whole video and i've never had any doubt about it, cause it's HIM.
    All I'm saying that the O2 guy is not him no way and yes we are going nowhere if you cant see the differences. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- m -->http://mjjgallery.free.fr/2009/appearan ... ss/359.jpg<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://mjjgallery.free.fr/2009/various/ ... er/012.jpg<!-- m -->

Make-up. Lighting. Photoshop. Different hair. Different mood. Different angles. But these two r the same person. SURE.. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • 359r.jpg

012pc.jpg
    GoOoF:
    All I'm saying that the O2 guy is not him no way and yes we are going nowhere if you cant see the differences. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Make-up. Lighting. Photoshop. Different hair. Different mood. Different angles. But these two r the same person. SURE.. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I don't think it's photoshop. Who would BOTHER to photoshop like 20 pictures, it takes time!

How come you didn't see that they're the same?

First check: his lips and the eyebrows. Where the glasses reaches on his cheeks and nose.

The first picture his head are more to the left than middle/right. The second is more to the right than middle/left. It's a shadow on the latest picture, which cover up his cheek-cleft.

Look at the first picture again, and look at his chest. It's white! His neck fades from his normal skin on the chest, up to his face. You clearly see he wear more make-up at O2 than the 'party'.
  • yeap some mj no double

the thing is about this thread and the few that are the same is that some will say yes its him and others will say no its a double - it leads us no where, in a few weeks when things are slow - another official doubles thread or chin or ear thread will pop up and we will all repeat ourselves.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

the thing is that if mj is alive he may well find such threads truly upsetting, that his own fans would tear him apart, feature from feature

how would you feel?
  • yeap some mj no double

the thing is about this thread and the few that are the same is that some will say yes its him and others will say no its a double - it leads us no where, in a few weeks when things are slow - another official doubles thread or chin or ear thread will pop up and we will all repeat ourselves.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

the thing is that if mj is alive he may well find such threads truly upsetting, that his own fans would tear him apart, feature from feature

how would you feel?

I would be PISSED. I am looking different almost each day. It depends on my mood, my hair. I have changed drastically the last 3 years. My eyes, cheeks, cleft..
    359r.jpg

012pc.jpg
    GoOoF:

I don't think it's photoshop. Who would BOTHER to photoshop like 20 pictures, it takes time!

How come you didn't see that they're the same?

First check: his lips and the eyebrows. Where the glasses reaches on his cheeks and nose.

The first picture his head are more to the left than middle/right. The second is more to the right than middle/left. It's a shadow on the latest picture, which cover up his cheek-cleft.

Look at the first picture again, and look at his chest. It's white! His neck fades from his normal skin on the chest, up to his face. You clearly see he wear more make-up at O2 than the 'party'.

Ok i give it up with you think whatever u want to think.
    For me this is just so obviously.
    The lips are not the same
    the eyes you can't see
    the shape of the face is NOT the same
    the smile is not the same
    the teeth r not the same
    the cleft is absolutely not the same
    the cheek is not the same

But these r the same persons.
    U R RIGHT. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • DooDooDooDoo Posts: 437
    Is it me or that arm and hand looks like an extension? looks like a fake hand <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

044jo.jpg
    According to Barry Shaw, this is Barry and not Michael , his double since 1994...any thoughts? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711

044jo.jpg
    According to Barry Shaw, this is Barry and not Michael , his double since 1994...any thoughts? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    I also thought that this is not MJ! is this double; Barry Shaw