The Official Double Thread

Comments

• DooDooDooDoo Posts: 437
    That's what he claims; I don't know if he's saying the truth though..
    If he is, then I wanna meet him ASAP!!! LOL (soory for the OT!) <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • GoOoFGoOoF Posts: 150
    Is it me or that arm and hand looks like an extension? looks like a fake hand <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Please, check it carefully. The "real" hand would stop in the red part of the shirt.
    044jo.jpg
    According to Barry Shaw, this is Barry and not Michael , his double since 1994...any thoughts? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    I also thought that this is not MJ! is this double; Barry Shaw

Check all of the photos about that event. Thats not a double.
  • <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEeUjYivVfc<!-- m -->

Here is a ridiculous video of "Barry Shaw." Check the comments.

Well, if that's Barry.. Then who is Michael Jackson? With all these 100% Michael Jackson looking like doubles, how can we know who Michael really is and look like?

I think you double believers should stick into the theory " Michael Jackson died black, since it's been doubles!"

These doubles seems to have the same talent, same moves. Some also hang around with MJ's family, or does MJ's family have doubles too?

This ridiculous double thing reminds me of Paul McCartney case. It was said Paul died at young age, and since there has been a double taking over for him. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    -The world is insane.
  • ChamoneChamone Posts: 272

Well, if that's Barry.. Then who is Michael Jackson? With all these 100% Michael Jackson looking like doubles, how can we know who Michael really is and look like?

I think you double believers should stick into the theory " Michael Jackson died black, since it's been doubles!"

These doubles seems to have the same talent, same moves. Some also hang around with MJ's family, or does MJ's family have doubles too?
    I also just watched that video and to me it is rubbish. I doesn't proof anything. If Barry Shaw is real, I would like to see him stating his name and talking about how it is to double for MJ. Just someone uploading random pics is and saying it is Barry Shaw is no proof.
  • GoOoFGoOoF Posts: 150

This video is just so ridiculous. Finally we agree. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Yep. I could upload a video about a double named Kenny Travis.

Post some pictures of Michael Jackson from age 27 to 50.. Claim that it's Kenny Travis. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    -Good we finally agree on something at least.

I would be more convinced if he showed "Barry Shaw" without make-up, an interview etc. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Yep. I could upload a video about a double named Kenny Travis.

Post some pictures of Michael Jackson from age 27 to 50.. Claim that it's Kenny Travis. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    -Good we finally agree on something at least.

I would be more convinced if he showed "Barry Shaw" without make-up, an interview etc. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Wouldn't that be something? I mean, a double uploading a video.

It would also be something to upload a Kenny Travis video, I think some people will lose their mind. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> Kenny Travis is my cousin by the way and he has been working for MJ since he was born. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    im confused <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> , please will the real MJ stand up <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

please post some pics of Barry Shaw waana compare.. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • im confused <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> , please will the real MJ stand up <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Did you get nothing? Barry Show doesn't exist..
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    im confused <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> , please will the real MJ stand up <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Did you get nothing? Barry Show doesn't exist..
    ah... excuse me moi..

Barry Shaw posted those pics saying he was HIM and not Michael <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I don't know if it's true thopugh, I'm just reporting ...

Barry Shaw posted those pics saying he was HIM and not Michael <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I don't know if it's true thopugh, I'm just reporting ...
    Where did Barry Shaw posted those pictures?
  • I think you double believers should stick into the theory " Michael Jackson died black, since it's been doubles!"

Tom, that statement is pretty off.

Barry Shaw posted those pics saying he was HIM and not Michael <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I don't know if it's true though, I'm just reporting ...
    Where did Barry Shaw posted those pictures?
    When he opened his account I guess, one month ago more or less..
    IMO it's Michael in those pics, not him, but that's just what I think..I might be wrong
  • AnyBody know which Michael are we supposed to be cheering for anymore? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

No offense.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Canyou post a Barry Shaw link?

I found nothing in google.
  • Seems like it's at least three marks/scars.

You can clearly see his lips has 'been through' a make-up.

threemarks.png
    THIS IS FOR SURE MJ!!!! IN A STUDIO!!! look his glasses, u see the reflection of something (LIGHTSS???)

Lights?

At a press conference?

Never <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    Really??than what are those ""creatures" in the corners of the stage? i think we should be more careful in investigating...before jumping in conclusions
    395c.jpg

Oh my fucking God.

You're the second person to not realise I was being sarcastic, despite the fact I said it about 2 posts before. Jesus some people are thick.
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    This thread is getting out of hand now that insults are being thrown. This is not a debate anymore it is a mud-slinging match.
  • pyt777pyt777 Posts: 36
    Hey fam,

I'm afraid that if Michael comes back his army of L.O.V.E will tear him to pieces! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Since none of us can agree as to the real identity of the man. If no one has any ideas as to the connection between the "theory of doubles" and the reason for the hoax AND it's MESSAGE (perhaps as a commentary in the form of a performance piece or as an escape route)...which is why we are all here btw...maybe, we should give this topic a break and concentrate our combined efforts on other areas of the hoax and its unraveling?

It makes no sense going back and forth trying to prove the other camp wrong, because in this instance there is no way to be objective, all the evidence for either side is circumstantial @ best. For now, we are only stagnant in the preconceived ideas of what we think Michael really looks like...when in fact many of us have ever spent anytime in his personal space or in the case of a lucky few- spent any significant time with him...What we do know is that he was a kind human being who loved his family, fans...and art...what would drive such a man to undertake a death hoax?...

As someone once said "The trick to forgetting the big picture is to look at everything close-up."...and just as an aside Annie Leibovitz the famous portrait photographer said "I am impressed with what happens when someone stays in the same place and you took the same picture over and over and it would be different, every single frame." ...imagine what they would look like on different days! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    Seems like it's at least three marks/scars.

threemarks.png
    THIS IS FOR SURE MJ!!!! IN A STUDIO!!! look his glasses, u see the reflection of something (LIGHTSS???)

Lights?

At a press conference?

Really??than what are those ""creatures" in the corners of the stage? i think we should be more careful in investigating...before jumping in conclusions
    395c.jpg

Oh my fucking God.

You're the second person to not realise I was being sarcastic, despite the fact I said it about 2 posts before. Jesus some people are thick.
    really, internet is not the right place to be ''sarcastic'', I cant hear ur damn voice or I can not see ur damn face to know u r trying to be ''sarcastic''. Jesus some people are thick!!
  • Seems like it's at least three marks/scars.

threemarks.png

Lights?

At a press conference?

395c.jpg

Oh my fucking God.

really, internet is not the right place to be ''sarcastic'', I cant hear ur damn voice or I can not see ur damn face to know u r trying to be ''sarcastic''. Jesus some people are thick!!

It couldn't have been much more obvious, to be fair.
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    now people going to say things about eachother.. this is a threat about Michael or doubles right? not about eachother so please people don't say things about eachother.
  • "This was definitely an act. A scene, lights, cameras! No, this is not a press conference, This Is It."

Now I were sarcastic..
  • LoesLoes Posts: 612
    359r.jpg

012pc.jpg
    GoOoF:
    All I'm saying that the O2 guy is not him no way and yes we are going nowhere if you cant see the differences. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Make-up. Lighting. Photoshop. Different hair. Different mood. Different angles. But these two r the same person. SURE.. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I don't think it's photoshop. Who would BOTHER to photoshop like 20 pictures, it takes time!

How come you didn't see that they're the same?

First check: his lips and the eyebrows. Where the glasses reaches on his cheeks and nose.

The first picture his head are more to the left than middle/right. The second is more to the right than middle/left. It's a shadow on the latest picture, which cover up his cheek-cleft.

Look at the first picture again, and look at his chest. It's white! His neck fades from his normal skin on the chest, up to his face. You clearly see he wear more make-up at O2 than the 'party'.

Ok i give it up with you think whatever u want to think.
    For me this is just so obviously.
    The lips are not the same
    the eyes you can't see
    the shape of the face is NOT the same
    the smile is not the same
    the teeth r not the same
    the cleft is absolutely not the same
    the cheek is not the same

But these r the same persons.
    U R RIGHT. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

There's no difference at all IMO, on the second photo he smiles and that's the only difference. Everbody's face look a little different while smiling.

2ebaamu.jpg
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    "This was definitely an act. A scene, lights, cameras! No, this is not a press conference, This Is It."

Now I were sarcastic..
    Hey toM, sometimes I really think u r right about this! but u know, I watched a docu about MJ last night.. and they told that AEG wanted MJ dead more than Alive. becuz his money. So if MJ knew about this, that AEG wanted him dead. Will he ever do such a conference?

And MO told us why u see in TII sometimes bad.low quality footage and sometimes u see HQ footage. Well That is very strange. But I watched TII again, and the only differences about those footage is the quality, I mean u see the dancers, when the angle of the camera switches, dancing same place, walking same place. what u think about that?