The Official Double Thread

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    So, I will post another comparisation. O2 dude and soft faced Mike:

303.jpg

So I will stick to my question that if O2 dude (ON stage) was Mike, then who are these 3 dudes?

1989_2005_2009_2.jpg

And I really don't want to go "OMG <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> MMS FR/MS Mikaeel me angel maree me" here, but Mike is way better looking than O2 dude... Give the guy some credit!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• So, I will post another comparisation. O2 dude and soft faced Mike:

303.jpg

So I will stick to my question that if O2 dude (ON stage) was Mike, then who are these 3 dudes?

1989_2005_2009_2.jpg

And I really don't want to go "OMG <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> MMS FR/MS Mikaeel me angel maree me" here, but Mike is way better looking than O2 dude... Give the guy some credit!

There are all Michael. He looks great on all 5 pics. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Found this pic
    drkleinadmitsherebuiltm.jpg

Look at this:

double2mj1.jpg

The left one (for us) has a different nose and cleft comparing to the right one (Mike).

Also the right one has a LOT op lipstick and lipliner to make his lips look bigger. The O2 dude on stage differs a lot from the one off stage.

well he looks the same and I'm sure it's Michael all of them.

The same? Look at the smile! They are not the same. the lips are not the same, the noses don't match, the chin doesn't match.

Is it that some people are afraid to say it's not him because they are afraid to 'hurt' him, or do you really don't see any difference?

Mikes smile and facial expression is way softer than O2 dude's.

I am not sure if one of them is the real MJ, but I think they two are the same person: look at the teeth and both have the same kind of scar( a little line) in the right side of the nose.
    So, I will post another comparisation. O2 dude and soft faced Mike:

303.jpg

1989_2005_2009_2.jpg

4... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Found this pic

Look at this:

double2mj1.jpg

The left one (for us) has a different nose and cleft comparing to the right one (Mike).

Also the right one has a LOT op lipstick and lipliner to make his lips look bigger. The O2 dude on stage differs a lot from the one off stage.

well he looks the same and I'm sure it's Michael all of them.

The same? Look at the smile! They are not the same. the lips are not the same, the noses don't match, the chin doesn't match.

Is it that some people are afraid to say it's not him because they are afraid to 'hurt' him, or do you really don't see any difference?

Mikes smile and facial expression is way softer than O2 dude's.

I am not sure if one of them is the real MJ, but I think they two are the same person: look at the teeth and both have the same kind of scar( a little line) in the right side of the nose.

You guys need to see ghosts again, or other movies with prostetic make-up and false teeth...

• So, I will post another comparisation. O2 dude and soft faced Mike:

303.jpg

1989_2005_2009_2.jpg

4... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

ok 4 if you say it lol I still think the «o2 guys» is Michael.
  • LoesLoes Posts: 612
    Hahaha, it's still all Michael IMHO.
    The photo's of 02-Arena are photoshopped to let his skin look more smooth I think.
    Michael himself was in London, so why should he let a double do the conference? Doesn't make sense to me.
    I sure will look into prostetic make-up just to surprise myself. But I know it takes many many hours to transform somebody to look so similar to be a perfect double. Then another person (at least 1) must also be in the hoax, the make-up artist.
    The only doubles Michael maybe ushed sometimes are doubles we don't see close-up.

Rollercoaster .... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

2ebaamu.jpg
    Hahaha, it's still all Michael IMHO.
    The photo's of 02-Arena are photoshopped to let his skin look more smooth I think.

Photoshop normally makes you more handsome and does not sharpen your smile, if you get what I am trying to say. The smile is off, so is the long chin and the lines in the face.
    Michael himself was in London, so why should he let a double do the conference? Doesn't make sense to me.

Because it is staged, he was about to hoax his death.
    I sure will look into prostetic make-up just to surprise myself. But I know it takes many many hours to transform somebody to look so similar to be a perfect double. Then another person (at least 1) must also be in the hoax, the make-up artist.
    The only doubles Michael maybe ushed sometimes are doubles we don't see close-up.

Rollercoaster .... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Like you say, it will take hours, but that doesn't mean it's not possible <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

• HarryHarry Posts: 113
    MJ face changes every month for years.
  • badkolobadkolo Posts: 128
    Found this pic

in one image he has lipstick on, there is no v shape in his lip on the left pic, and on the right pic that looks like a double or a sickly extra skinny michael. and i doubt michael went from healthy to sickly in 2 months.
    Photoshop normally makes you more handsome and does not sharpen your smile, if you get what I am trying to say. The smile is off, so is the long chin and the lines in the face.

My theory about O2 is that Michael on purpose wore a very ugly wig and acted very strange, like he was on drugs (sometimes quite angry with his fist to the public).
    It was IMO the beginning of the hoax to confuse people on purpose, so they could say later that he was high on the conference (the drugsproblem).

Still Michael to me and I think he looked pretty when he smiled.

But who knows, the future hopefully tells everything .. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

2ebaamu.jpg
    look at the spot where the bottom of the nostrils start to where the top of the lip is, and you can clearly see a size difference, also the noses shaped differently, and the chin is different from pic to pic.
    look at the spot where the bottom of the nostrils start to where the top of the lip is, and you can clearly see a size difference, also the noses shaped differently, and the chin is different from pic to pic.

On the left photo he looks above and wears to much lipstick IMO ... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

2ebaamu.jpg
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    DUDE!!!!!!

5-21-09 is so NOT Michael Jackson!!!!!! I can't believe some don't see it!! It's blows my mind seriously.
    i think they are used to seeing him change that they think he can change daily, but you cant change your cleft back and fourth like the wind, and your eyes and face shape doesnt change like that either.
    on the rich and famous it was said he has many many doubles

he has doubles and we all know this, why fight it. its on video, he has double that are not ecasanova and others, its how he rolls.

SOMETIMES I DONT KNOW WHO IS CRAZIER, US FOR THINKING HE HAS DOUBLES OR YOU PEOPLE WHO THINK HE DOESNT.
    i FIND IT HARD TO BELEIVE THAT MICHAEL JACKSON WITH ALL HIS ISSUES DOESNT HAVE A DOUBLE THAT IS CLOSER TO HIS LOOK THEN YOU ALL EXPECT.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    The first picture is NOT Michael. It's a photoshopped picture, I think to show he has had plastic surgery or that his face has changed, I don't like that picture, notice how the left side of his face is very different from the right.
    Doubles have been used for high profile people for centuries, it's an established historical fact. They are called "dopplegangers" you can look it up. For example, Sadaam Hussein had one that fooled the US military on at least one ocassion.

Can't deny facts.

Ps. It's interesting people accept the concept of photoshopping pics of Michael to not look like Michael more readily then they accept the concept of a double.

Why would you have a pic photoshopped to make you look differently and be less flattering? Not logical.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Found this pic

in one image he has lipstick on, there is no v shape in his lip on the left pic, and on the right pic that looks like a double or a sickly extra skinny michael. and i doubt michael went from healthy to sickly in 2 months.

Michael's never had the v shape in his lip, he would make it with lipstick <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Doubles have been used for high profile people for centuries, it's an established historical fact. They are called "dopplegangers" you can look it up. For example, Sadaam Hussein had one that fooled the US military on at least one ocassion.

Can't deny facts.

Ps. It's interesting people accept the concept of photoshopping pics of Michael to not look like Michael more readily then they accept the concept of a double.

Why would you have a pic photoshopped to make you look differently and be less flattering? Not logical.

agreed
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Michael's never had the v shape in his lip, he would make it with lipstick <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I the "v" is natural
    i doubt he made it when he was younger, as you can see in the pictures above.
  • MJalive999MJalive999 Posts: 316
    You guys almost sound funny.

You're claiming that the doubles can look more like Michael, than Michael does himself <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Oh give me a break! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    The only thing that looks slightly different on Michael is the cleft, like that's enough to call him a double?

There is no such thing as doubles looking exactly like someone else. You want to have the proof? -> As long as I know we're still living on planet Earth in the year 2010 not a Si-Fi movie.

reality-check.jpg

Thank you!
    You guys are watching many movies.

i am so sorry, I don't want to sound rude but ... longtime fans are sure: NO double.

where did they live all this time?
    below the soil?? oh nooo nooo come on!
  • HoaxornotHoaxornot Posts: 100
    It is all Mike
    teeth are the same and NO YOU CANNOT DUPICATE THOSE TEETH.. I worked with special effect make up and you cannot duplicate teeth like that... no way
    You can come close but when the camera and the lights are so bright you would see they are fake
    I know Michael for years.. and his look has changed..
    Also you can see his fingers... he has arthritis... the dark skin under his nails are because of Vitiligo.. he could not lighten the skin there
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    The double(s) are paid to do a job, when the job is over, he/they go back to their normal lives. What makes you think they need to be locked away, they are only pretending to be MJ for as long as he needs them to. If indeed doubles were used at all. Its no big deal, lots of stars use doubles - its been going on for years.
    I don't want to get into this, but how exactly would these guys be able to go around with a face that looks just like MJ's? They would alter their face forever just for this? I'm not doubting or agreeing to anything, I just wonder..
    let me see how to answer this, his impersantors have said on video they would get even more surgery if need be.

So now if those guys would do that to look as much like him as possible then why is it absurd for michael to find someone who is willing to do this and do it for millions living at his estate or wherever at all times. ITS A JOB.

secret service have no life and neither do doubles

now its not like everyone pays to have a double but sadam has, bush has, obama does and michael does and few others in history.

AND ONE MORE THING. BEFORE YOU PEOPLE START WITH THE "" IM NOT TRYING TO BE RUDE ......" FOLLOWED BY WHATEVER YOU TYPE

YOUR ACTUALLY BEING RUDE AND ILL TELL YOU WHY

IF YOU BELIEVE MICHAEL JACKSON IS ALIVE AND THAT HE HOAXED HIS DEATH, THEN OBVIOUSLY ALOT HAS GONE INTO MAKING THAT HAPPEN, NOW IF THE IDEA OF MICHAEL JACKSON HOAXING HIS DEATH ISNT FAR FETCHED THEN I WOULD APPRECIATE IF YOU WOULD JUST NOT POST.

IF ITS NOT CRAZY THAT HE HOAXED HIS DEATH THEN NO ONES THEORY,IDEA IS CRAZY. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD.
    let me see how to answer this, his impersantors have said on video they would get even more surgery if need be.

So now if those guys would do that to look as much like him as possible then why is it absurd for michael to find someone who is willing to do this and do it for millions living at his estate or wherever at all times. ITS A JOB.

secret service have no life and neither do doubles

now its not like everyone pays to have a double but sadam has, bush has, obama does and michael does and few others in history.

AND ONE MORE THING. BEFORE YOU PEOPLE START WITH THE "" IM NOT TRYING TO BE RUDE ......" FOLLOWED BY WHATEVER YOU TYPE

YOUR ACTUALLY BEING RUDE AND ILL TELL YOU WHY

IF YOU BELIEVE MICHAEL JACKSON IS ALIVE AND THAT HE HOAXED HIS DEATH, THEN OBVIOUSLY ALOT HAS GONE INTO MAKING THAT HAPPEN, NOW IF THE IDEA OF MICHAEL JACKSON HOAXING HIS DEATH ISNT FAR FETCHED THEN I WOULD APPRECIATE IF YOU WOULD JUST NOT POST.

IF ITS NOT CRAZY THAT HE HOAXED HIS DEATH THEN NO ONES THEORY,IDEA IS CRAZY. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD.

A-FUCKING-MEN.

And if I see one more post about "long time fans" or "real fans" I swear to god it'll be too soon. I'm so so so so SO sick of that shit.

long time fans, real fans, blah blah blah... maybe this is the problem, no? "Long time" fans and "real" fans are so blind by emotion they can no longer SEE.