The Official Double Thread

Comments

• badkolobadkolo Posts: 128
    The 8 months i spent staring at my pc,investigating, chatting, reading forums, talking to others, doing tons of research and watching every video out there isnt enough, now i have to own every record and have gone to every concert in order for me to be accepted.

Im not a fan enough maybe. maybe i should be punished for not owning michael memorabilia and knowing every word to every song. God forgive me for not wearing my white glove.
  • GirlSaturdayGirlSaturday Posts: 1,020
    Good points and insight. Please keep in mind that to the average "Joe" or "Jane" that hiring body doubles is a unique concept. It is not something that most people readily think about other than stunt doubles or under studies for theater plays or movies. It is something that many, including myself, are finally opening our eyes to. There is a whole world out there that many people are just now learning about. It takes time to digest and deal with. For those of you who have done the research to open our eyes...thanks for filling us in on what may have really been happening with MJ.

BTW- your avatar is scary as (fill in the blank). <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    let me see how to answer this, his impersantors have said on video they would get even more surgery if need be.

So now if those guys would do that to look as much like him as possible then why is it absurd for michael to find someone who is willing to do this and do it for millions living at his estate or wherever at all times. ITS A JOB.

secret service have no life and neither do doubles

now its not like everyone pays to have a double but sadam has, bush has, obama does and michael does and few others in history.

AND ONE MORE THING. BEFORE YOU PEOPLE START WITH THE "" IM NOT TRYING TO BE RUDE ......" FOLLOWED BY WHATEVER YOU TYPE

YOUR ACTUALLY BEING RUDE AND ILL TELL YOU WHY

IF YOU BELIEVE MICHAEL JACKSON IS ALIVE AND THAT HE HOAXED HIS DEATH, THEN OBVIOUSLY ALOT HAS GONE INTO MAKING THAT HAPPEN, NOW IF THE IDEA OF MICHAEL JACKSON HOAXING HIS DEATH ISNT FAR FETCHED THEN I WOULD APPRECIATE IF YOU WOULD JUST NOT POST.

IF ITS NOT CRAZY THAT HE HOAXED HIS DEATH THEN NO ONES THEORY,IDEA IS CRAZY. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    The 8 months i spent staring at my pc,investigating, chatting, reading forums, talking to others, doing tons of research and watching every video out there isnt enough, now i have to own every record and have gone to every concert in order for me to be accepted.

Im not a fan enough maybe. maybe i should be punished for not owning michael memorabilia and knowing every word to every song. God forgive me for not wearing my white glove.

Damnit you totally stole my glove comment. Ok fine, i see MY glove comment and raise you a "where the fuck is your fedora you poser?"
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    And if I see one more post about "long time fans" or "real fans" I swear to god it'll be too soon. I'm so so so so SO sick of that shit.

I know, you two, I've only been a fan for a year and a half and I'm so poor I can't afford anything, and I've seen so many people before (not here) that try to assert that they are more "valuable" or that they "know Michael better than me" because they've "been fans since the J5 days, I'll never understand how it feels to ____" It's not really fair at all to say that you are a "real fan" because not everyone can have the exact same life circumstances as you..
  • MJalive999MJalive999 Posts: 316
    let me see how to answer this, his impersantors have said on video they would get even more surgery if need be.

So now if those guys would do that to look as much like him as possible then why is it absurd for michael to find someone who is willing to do this and do it for millions living at his estate or wherever at all times. ITS A JOB.

now its not like everyone pays to have a double but sadam has, bush has, obama does and michael does and few others in history.

AND ONE MORE THING. BEFORE YOU PEOPLE START WITH THE "" IM NOT TRYING TO BE RUDE ......" FOLLOWED BY WHATEVER YOU TYPE

IF YOU BELIEVE MICHAEL JACKSON IS ALIVE AND THAT HE HOAXED HIS DEATH, THEN OBVIOUSLY ALOT HAS GONE INTO MAKING THAT HAPPEN, NOW IF THE IDEA OF MICHAEL JACKSON HOAXING HIS DEATH ISNT FAR FETCHED THEN I WOULD APPRECIATE IF YOU WOULD JUST NOT POST.

IF ITS NOT CRAZY THAT HE HOAXED HIS DEATH THEN NO ONES THEORY,IDEA IS CRAZY. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD.

A-FUCKING-MEN.

And if I see one more post about "long time fans" or "real fans" I swear to god it'll be too soon. I'm so so so so SO sick of that shit.

long time fans, real fans, blah blah blah... maybe this is the problem, no? "Long time" fans and "real" fans are so blind by emotion they can no longer SEE.

did u read the coments here?
    people are sheeps, they are not really seeing anything ''oh its a double 'coz his hair is different'' my balls!

That is my opinion!

long time friends, don't believe in double(this is a Common Belief NOT an insult)! ( i don't care if u know MJ since 1958, or past month. you need to know me first. Anyone who knows me is aware that i hate this ''i am better than u 'coz i am fan since blablabla'' it doens't matter)

this is NOT A COMPETITION, i just said that I think the fans know who is MJ.

now this ''i just can believe peope still think the dude at O2 is MJ'' sorry this is disrespectful!
    Now, i believe that is michael (until July I had my doubts). what am i? stupid?

No drama, ok?

( and please don't use caps lock)
  • wiZZkIDDwiZZkIDD Posts: 83
    another thing to add to the non believers..this thread is not to see whos more of a fan of michael or who knows michael better than the other person...this site is an INVESTIGATION and we are INVESTIGATING the hoax as well as the high possibility that michael jackson has been using prominent decoys or doubles through out his career and some of you have call this "sci-Fi" and "crazy" but remember its just a theory just like any other theories on this forum that others may even find crazy or sci-fi..we all love michael and i get the feeling that those that love him feel as though if they buy into the fact that he has been using doubles will feel hurt by it or disrespecting michael, my question is why and how and this too "IF MICHAEL JACKSON THE KING OF POP/ILLUSIONIST CAN PULL OFF THE GREATEST HOAX OF ALL TIME THAT WASNT PLANNED MONTHS AGO OR EVEN A YEAR BUT FOR SOMETIME CAN GET US TO BELIEVE HE'S ALIVE!! YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT HE CANT GET PEOPLE JUST LIKE YOU AND ME THAT LOVE AND ADMIRE HIM TO GET THEM TO BE A DOUBLE OR A DECOY FOR HIM?? SERIOUSLY ASK YOURSELF IF MICHAEL JACKSON OFFERED ME A CHANCE OF A LIFETIME TO BE LIKE HIM AND LOOK LIKE HIM FOR A DAY OR AT ANYTIME, YOU MEAN TO TELL ME YOU YOU WOULD SAY NO TO THAT!!???? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

A-FUCKING-MEN.

long time fans, real fans, blah blah blah... maybe this is the problem, no? "Long time" fans and "real" fans are so blind by emotion they can no longer SEE.

people are sheeps, they are not really seeing anything ''oh its a double 'coz his hair is different'' my balls!

That is my opinion!

long time friends, don't believe in double(this is a Common Belief NOT an insult)! ( i don't care if u know MJ since 1958, or past month. you need to know me first. Anyone who knows me is aware that i hate this ''i am better than u 'coz i am fan since blablabla'' it doens't matter)

this is NOT A COMPETITION
    , i just said that I think the fans know who is MJ. now this ''i just can believe peope still think the dude at O2 is MJ'' sorry this is disrespectful!

No drama, ok?

lol

A-FUCKING-MEN.

That is my opinion!

, i just said that I think the fans know who is MJ. now this ''i just can believe peope still think the dude at O2 is MJ'' sorry this is disrespectful!

No drama, ok?

lol
    ''When Argument Fails''

There is a big difference between full text and a sentence (btw, that was for badkolo, not for u)
  • I'll just put all them in a line. The best "hee hee!" it's OMG! It's Michael! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    C'mon, guys! Calm down... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I'll just put all them in a line. The best "hee hee!" it's OMG! It's Michael! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    C'mon, guys! Calm down... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • badkolobadkolo Posts: 128

A-FUCKING-MEN.

did u read the comments here?

That is my opinion!

No drama, ok?

lol
    ''When Argument Fails''

There is a big difference between full text and a sentence (btw, that was for badkolo, not for u)

HUH, what just happened, towards me, why?? The whole point is everyone can believe what they want, just dont poke fun at others for thinking differently, im sick of hearing the implication the we are crazy for thinking there are doubles, now if the ones like you mentioned, THE SHEEP, those people arent my problem. Everyone has thier own brain, its sad to see that this thread has been hijacked by pages and pages worth of snide remarks, THIS IS A HOAX SITE, ,, if someone doesnt agree there is a double somewhere ein michaels life then great, and they can even say that, but thats not whats happening, its not just this thread, its many threads , its the blogs, its been a issue and i want it to stop and thats that. As I stated this is a hoax site that deals with the possibility that michael jackson hoaxed his death, that in itself is shocking, im ok that he hoaxed his death and inturn im ok with any idea, theory, thought regarding anything that deals with michael jackson.

That goes for twins, doubles, look a likes, tons of surgeries, fake court dates(hoaxed), kids not being his, kids being kliens, joe is bad, joe is good, illuminati, obama is involved, this was planned last year, this was planned this year. this was planned 20 years ago, paris cried, no she didnt. shes in on it, this is a movie, theres 2 movies.

all of that is what this is about, its all open and its all allowed, if your pretentious and so worried about people offending michaels name then leave this site and dont come back.

If you are bothered by how far a theory can go, then leave that thread, dont go crying to the whole world about it.
    The same way i change the channel when my kid sis is watching something she shouldnt.

I dont get how anyone here has the nerve to judge anyone ESPECIALLY ON A HOAX SITE, as i said 10 times, If your not bothered by michael hoaxing his death then how dare anyone judge any other theory that we come up with including this thread.

OH and while your post was directed at me mjalive999 this post is not directed towards you.
  • mary77mary77 Posts: 28
    well ,well , well chill people , im just wondering why some people who disagree with those pics , being of doubles , just try to convince other members they are RIGHT , and you suggest adms and mods in this forum , to let us THINK for ourselves , well ure just doing the opposite my dear friends , if u believe in the double theories thats fine , if u dont , pass by drop a respectful opinion and go to another section in this lovely forum , no biggie.

remember , this is HOAX ,(of course if u really really believe it) we are discussing here something with thousand of possibilities , maybe you just have to post the theory " michael hoaxed his death , he just hold his breath , nobody helped him , he did it all byhimself" so there u can debunk , illuminaty , doubles , authopsy , etc etc theories, why we just dont face the many possibilities of this hoax , prostetic make up , doubles , goverment agency help , etc , anything s possible and as MO said with $$$$$ u can do anything , just think before you post and disrespect other people`s opinion,.
    ok you dont agree , you dont believe in doubles thats your opinion , you say u need proof , well there is no proof of doubles in this hoax ,neither proof of not doubles in this hoax.

be nice

p.d : u owe me a headache lmao

gold pants and fingers (as a request by my personal doc ...not murray btw)
  • I just think it's really annoying that if one day He turns back there will be a fight - IS IT HIM OR NOT??
    How would he feels if we begin to claim the REAL ONE as a double? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I'm not here to fight.
  • well ,well , well chill people , im just wondering why some people who disagree with those pics , being of doubles , just try to convince other members they are RIGHT , and you suggest adms and mods in this forum , to let us THINK for ourselves , well ure just doing the opposite my dear friends , if u believe in the double theories thats fine , if u dont , pass by drop a respectful opinion and go to another section in this lovely forum , no biggie.

remember , this is HOAX ,(of course if u really really believe it) we are discussing here something with thousand of possibilities , maybe you just have to post the theory " michael hoaxed his death , he just hold his breath , nobody helped him , he did it all byhimself" so there u can debunk , illuminaty , doubles , authopsy , etc etc theories, why we just dont face the many possibilities of this hoax , prostetic make up , doubles , goverment agency help , etc , anything s possible and as MO said with $$$$$ u can do anything , just think before you post and disrespect other people`s opinion,.
    ok you dont agree , you dont believe in doubles thats your opinion , you say u need proof , well there is no proof of doubles in this hoax ,neither proof of not doubles in this hoax.

be nice

p.d : u owe me a headache lmao

gold pants

LMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......mary you will have to come visit me and have talk with my boot.

I was thinking about the issue of money and how money can get you pretty much anything. A friend of mine shared a proverb with me (I believe it is a Chinese proverb and sounds cooler in Chinese-someone please correct me if I am wrong):

If a problem can be solved by money then it's not a problem:)

Peace/Love/Hoax/Michael

LovetheGlove (KL/klhayes)
    amen,

$$$$$$$$$$$

gold pants and fingers

A-FUCKING-MEN.

did u read the comments here?

That is my opinion!

No drama, ok?

lol
    ''When Argument Fails''

HUH, what just happened, towards me, why?? The whole point is everyone can believe what they want, just dont poke fun at others for thinking differently, im sick of hearing the implication the we are crazy for thinking there are doubles, now if the ones like you mentioned, THE SHEEP, those people arent my problem. Everyone has thier own brain, its sad to see that this thread has been hijacked by pages and pages worth of snide remarks, THIS IS A HOAX SITE, ,, if someone doesnt agree there is a double somewhere ein michaels life then great, and they can even say that, but thats not whats happening, its not just this thread, its many threads , its the blogs, its been a issue and i want it to stop and thats that. As I stated this is a hoax site that deals with the possibility that michael jackson hoaxed his death, that in itself is shocking, im ok that he hoaxed his death and inturn im ok with any idea, theory, thought regarding anything that deals with michael jackson.

That goes for twins, doubles, look a likes, tons of surgeries, fake court dates(hoaxed), kids not being his, kids being kliens, joe is bad, joe is good, illuminati, obama is involved, this was planned last year, this was planned this year. this was planned 20 years ago, paris cried, no she didnt. shes in on it, this is a movie, theres 2 movies.

all of that is what this is about, its all open and its all allowed, if your pretentious and so worried about people offending michaels name then leave this site and dont come back.

If you are bothered by how far a theory can go, then leave that thread, dont go crying to the whole world about it.
    The same way i change the channel when my kid sis is watching something she shouldnt.

I dont get how anyone here has the nerve to judge anyone ESPECIALLY ON A HOAX SITE, as i said 10 times, If your not bothered by michael hoaxing his death then how dare anyone judge any other theory that we come up with including this thread.

OH and while your post was directed at me mjalive999 this post is not directed towards you.

Good post. And yet again badkolo, this proves why you the boss.
    And Mary, just for you (and me too like one of those lame Christmas presents you get for your roommate even though it's really for yourself)
    86753526.gif
    And Mary, just for you (and me too like one of those lame Christmas presents you get for your roommate even though it's really for yourself)
    86753526.gif
    <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

thanks bec from usa , but where is the happy squirrel???? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Mary, this a family board, lol.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Thirsty fish - don't look for bread. It's water.

The microscopes are badly and in detail needed for the entourage and what happened.
    Not for Michael. He had that for forever and a day and it never helped him.
    JMHO

P.E.A.C.E.
    We are one and not many.
  • I am totally blown away by some statements I came across while catching up on this thread.

Let me explain something. I'd say that the majority of people on this board have no experience whatsoever with the music industry. Now I'm not saying I know it all because I don't, but at least I have been around in the business long enough to know what things are going on behind the scenes.

The entertainment industry is one big illusion. Artists, producers, managers and agencies will show you want they want you to see, and will let you listen to what they want you to hear. Publicity campaigns are put together to target audiences in different age groups, and an enormous strategy is involved in order to accomplish this. It's like one big movie script.

Have you ever been to a recording studio? Have you ever been present at a set where they record music videos? Have you ever been present at an artist's photo shoot for a promotional campaign? Do you have any idea what is done to create that big illusion you see and hear? If the answer to all these questions is NO, I'd really like you to think twice before you make comments which are not based on any knowledge nor experience...

Huge amounts of money are involved and invested in the entertainment industry, and money can buy ANYTHING. Google ProTools, harmonizers, compressors, equalizers and other related recording studio equipment, listen to samples. A song is not "ready to go" after simply recording the voice and the instruments. If that was the case, all these major label producers would be out of a job today. Go on youtube and watch "the making of" just anything in order to see what can and is done to manipulate any sort of film and video footage.

Now as for the use of doubles and I'd rather call them doppelgangers - the use of doppelgangers among the high profile celebrities, royalties, presidents etcetera is common knowledge to those surrounding them. People are paid big bucks to provide a service of being the double for the person they're being employed by. It's done for security reasons and diversion. There's nothing new about that.

If there shouldn't have been doubt about the use of doubles in This Is It, there would have been perfect doubles in the movie, looking and moving exactly like Mike. Since (in my opinion, as I see many differences) that wasn't done, to me it shows that we are to investigate these doubles and find out as to WHY they were used.

This has nothing to do with discrediting Mike, were here to investigate a hoax, and every single stone should be turned in order to get to the bottom of this.
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    Doubles have been used for high profile people for centuries, it's an established historical fact. They are called "dopplegangers" you can look it up. For example, Sadaam Hussein had one that fooled the US military on at least one ocassion.

Can't deny facts.

Ps. It's interesting people accept the concept of photoshopping pics of Michael to not look like Michael more readily then they accept the concept of a double.

Why would you have a pic photoshopped to make you look differently and be less flattering? Not logical.

It is not a new thing - and MJ has admitted to having doubles he uses as decoys anyway.
  • GoOoFGoOoF Posts: 150
    You guys almost sound funny.

You're claiming that the doubles can look more like Michael, than Michael does himself <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Oh give me a break! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    The only thing that looks slightly different on Michael is the cleft, like that's enough to call him a double?

There is no such thing as doubles looking exactly like someone else. You want to have the proof? -> As long as I know we're still living on planet Earth in the year 2010 not a Si-Fi movie.

reality-check.jpg
    Have u ever heard of prostetic make up? Like mike wore in the ghost video? That's how u can look like someone

Now we're getting desperate.

You can't prosthetic make up your voice or eyes.

And besides, it would take a super-human to do a job good enough to make you look exactly like MJ.

Have u seen the eyes of the O2 guy? Or have you seen the eyes of the red pants guy, or any other doubles in te TII? Well u must have an eagle-eye because they had sunglasses on them.
  • GoOoFGoOoF Posts: 150

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Yeah maybe that's the problem with me also...I'll go ASAP and fix this problem. Maybe in the white glove I'll understand that Mike doesn't have any doubles and better to watch TII again maybe that's ALLLL him
    Am i a fan enough now? Oh no wait, guys....i'm getting blind..i can't see the differences between my brother and my coffee-machine... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    I think this whole thread is getting ridiculous <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Why aren't you able to respect each others opinions? It is fact, that Michael used doubles, just look for an Interview with E'Cas on youtube....

If he used them for TII, I'm still not sure, but I really wonder, why parts of songs in TII are Playback and not live..

But okay....go continue attack each other and diss each other....really respectful