The Official Double Thread

Comments

• DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    Yes, I thought this was suspect too.
  • 35 pages of this debate about Michael's face :roll: <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> /color]
  • As we all know, there are a bunch of parallels between this hoax and V for Vendetta.

What I found very interesting, next to the already known parallels, is that there's a scene in V for Vendetta in which doubles appear! I made a screenshot of the scene:

v02.jpg

Gordon Deitrich is hosting a show which features a double of Adam Sutler. During the show "Sutler" is offered a glass of milk, because he likes to drink some milk before he goes to bed. The "V" shows up, but "V" appears to be another Sutler double when the mask is removed from his face. De scene ends with a shot from behind of the real Sutler, sitting in a chair watching TV, while squeezing his glass of milk.

Summery: Two doubles of Adam Sutler appear on TV, while the real Adam Sutler is enjoying an evening at home in front of his TV.

Food for thought for the ones that say that Mike never used doubles and that there are no doubles in This Is It <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Oh and...Sutler happens to like drinking MILK before he goes to sleep........
  • tiida11tiida11 Posts: 248
    More than he used doubles in TII I believe that we haven't seen the real Michael since 2005 at the time of the 2nd trial . The most dramatic and controversial changes in his appearance have been noticed after this year and maybe this was the time when he began to prepare his disappearance from the public eyes. It's just an opinion but i'd like to know your thoughts .
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    050.jpg

048.jpg

003dwf.jpg

phpuma9kxpm.jpg

php5q87fopm.jpg

I think only the first one is real Michael and all others including all TII is doubles or doppelganger.
  • 050.jpg

048.jpg

003dwf.jpg

phpuma9kxpm.jpg

php5q87fopm.jpg

I think only the first one is real Michael and all others including all TII is doubles or doppelganger.
    Why? Because all others're with sunglasses? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • LoesLoes Posts: 612
    I see only Michael ... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

2ebaamu.jpg
    The teeth and the ear are different.
    You may alter teeth but never a complete ear.
    Didn't you notice that some time ago the ear was not shown anymore to the public and that wigs started to cover almost all of the face? The picture in spring 2009 when the decoy was leaving the medical center in Beverly Hills showing the mangled ear was either a hint or an accident that should never have happened.
    Didn't you notice that even the eye shape was different?
    The guy that we were sold since many many years is NOT Michael Jackson from the BAD era.
    They did a good job in explaining why the face of Michael Jackson had to be altered in many ways. I know that the discussions whether yes or no there were doubles, doppelgangers and decoys will be a never ending story. We had very interesting threads in the old forums. Read them if you are searching for truth. But be aware that the truth may also hurt you. So dig into this only if you could bear the truth.
    I for one am absolutely convinced now that Joe Jackson said the truth more than one time.
  • The teeth and the ear are different.
    You may alter teeth but never a complete ear.
    Didn't you notice that some time ago the ear was not shown anymore to the public and that wigs started to cover almost all of the face? The picture in spring 2009 when the decoy was leaving the medical center in Beverly Hills showing the mangled ear was either a hint or an accident that should never have happened.
    Didn't you notice that even the eye shape was different?
    The guy that we were sold since many many years is NOT Michael Jackson from the BAD era.
    They did a good job in explaining why the face of Michael Jackson had to be altered in many ways. I know that the discussions whether yes or no there were doubles, doppelgangers and decoys will be a never ending story. We had very interesting threads in the old forums. Read them if you are searching for truth. But be aware that the truth may also hurt you. So dig into this only if you could bear the truth.
    I for one am absolutely convinced now that Joe Jackson said the truth more than one time.
    Thank you so much for your detailed explanations but as for me the truth is very clear, i dont even need to search that, just to take a look at these pics is enough for me...I see only his adorable face and nobody's else...And I love it so much, I am sorry) <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    More than he used doubles in TII I believe that we haven't seen the real Michael since 2005 at the time of the 2nd trial . The most dramatic and controversial changes in his appearance have been noticed after this year and maybe this was the time when he began to prepare his disappearance from the public eyes. It's just an opinion but i'd like to know your thoughts .

This is not impossible.
  • Batgirl73Batgirl73 Posts: 23
    Hello guys, good morning!
    This is my comparison:
    michaeljacksongetty5209.jpg261vd.jpg

THE DETAIL:

48006302.jpg68305383.jpg

1) the first black arrow in the bottom left, shows a small bump on his lower lip, which is easily visible in both photos.
    2) His lower teeth are the same. Look at the line that they have inside the mouth: it's the same.
    3) The same goes for the teeth of the upper. Please take into consideration the different inclination of the mouth, which makes less visible some teeth...
    4) Last but not least, his nose is the same in both photos.

I hope I've helped. It's always Michael to me!

I apologize for this VIVISECTION, MICHAEL! I'm sorry <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    It was MJ himself @O2 I believe... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    What if we would compare not apple to apple but apple to pear?
    Of course the teeth compared are the same since it's the same guy.
    This is not what I am talking about.
    Go back to the roots and the old threads. It's all there.
  • LoesLoes Posts: 612
    Who was the man we saw with the children then?
    Not Michael???? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

(I don't believe in doubles, maybe only in the background but certainly not close-up.)

2ebaamu.jpg
    Of course the teeth compared are the same since it's the same guy.

Dear Grace, I don't think everyone here has your same opinion. Many have said that the O2 guy isn't Michael. That's why I made that comparison of mine <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    You can fake teeths, you can make latex masks, everything is possible.
    Sorry, the O2-dude is not MJ...MJ was proplaby behind the curtain but not on the O2-stage.
  • always was mike at the o2
    I want see your faces when the O2-double revealed himself!!!
  • I want see your faces when the O2-double revealed himself!!!
    And I want that Michael will never read this <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    And I want that Michael will never read this <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Me too <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Me too <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

LoL Michael don't must read this. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I want see your faces when the O2-double revealed himself!!!

Oh me too! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • but its neveer going to happen - hes not a double but the original
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Oh me too! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Me too, me too!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    I think it's about time I post. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    After seeing TNZ's comparisons (and a couple very convincing ones...)
    I speculate that O2 guy may be Michael.
    but there's something strange going on with his chin and nose IMO..
    Maybe he did something different with his makeup, or he got touch-up surgery,
    But when I see close-up pictures, he's definitely doing something different. (Make-up wise.)