The Official Double Thread

Comments

• liegiliegi Posts: 640
    I missed something. Were doubles in the Bashit documentary too?
  • I think it's about time I post. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    After seeing TNZ's comparisons (and a couple very convincing ones...)
    I speculate that O2 guy may be Michael.
    but there's something strange going on with his chin and nose IMO..
    Maybe he did something different with his makeup, or he got touch-up surgery,
    But when I see close-up pictures, he's definitely doing something different. (Make-up wise.)

he doesnt look like he has makeup on apart from fade lip liner

Just a point of clarification, this was not lipliner. Remember Mike had his lips tattooed, as a treatment option for progression of Vitiligo on his lips. This is a common treatment for Vitiligo.

Karen Faye (<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/wingheart<!-- m -->) has also addressed this issue recently:
    @jcanin it wasn't lipstick, it was his decision (do your research before you criticize someone) be smart, be kind. Happy Holiday.
    8:37 AM Apr 2nd via web in reply to jcanin
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I think it's about time I post. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    After seeing TNZ's comparisons (and a couple very convincing ones...)
    I speculate that O2 guy may be Michael.
    but there's something strange going on with his chin and nose IMO..
    Maybe he did something different with his makeup, or he got touch-up surgery,
    But when I see close-up pictures, he's definitely doing something different. (Make-up wise.)

he doesnt look like he has makeup on apart from fade lip liner

Just a point of clarification, this was not lipliner. Remember Mike had his lips tattooed, as a treatment option for progression of Vitiligo on his lips. This is a common treatment for Vitiligo.

Karen Faye (<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/wingheart<!-- m -->) has also addressed this issue recently:
    @jcanin it wasn't lipstick, it was his decision (do your research before you criticize someone) be smart, be kind. Happy Holiday.
    8:37 AM Apr 2nd via web in reply to jcanin

OR because the upper lip of the double was bigger....

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• he had work done - it was on going during the rehearsals

more botox
  • he had work done - it was on going during the rehearsals

more botox

The question here is: WHO had work done.
  • Just to underline WHO had work done I ask you to look at the following pictures. Who are these people..? Could have been anyone. Why is the face covered time after time? And no, this is not because "work had been done", as there are also photos of appearances in between the doctors visits without masks and sunglasses, showing nothing that leads to the thought of "work has been done".

app_2009_01.jpg

app_2009_02.jpg

app_2009_03.jpg
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I promise I won't show you pictures of the various faces in the Batshit tapes, as I already know what kind of excuses I will read about the differences of those.

Please Mo I want to compare the different faces in the batshit tapes cause I noticed how different MJ looked sometimes way before this hoax started. Please Mo, do it please.
  • I promise I won't show you pictures of the various faces in the Batshit tapes, as I already know what kind of excuses I will read about the differences of those.

Please Mo I want to compare the different faces in the batshit tapes cause I noticed how different MJ looked sometimes way before this hoax started. Please Mo, do it please.

You can find the Batshit interview and the rebuttal tapes on youtube. Just watch them again and you will see what I mean. I am not prepared to go into an endless discussion again by posting screen shots.
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    [youtube:28gotspw]
  • I'm sorry, but the dancers have confidentiality agreements. Breach of that agreement would mean the rest of their live is totally ruined financially. So no, they will not say anything besides the things they are allowed to say.

Doubles were used in TII, not only can you tell by seeing different faces, but Mike can't change hight and shape back and forth either.
  • [youtube:bk7c090a]

So... is Michael Jackson magical? he can change height, weight and shape...
    Oh and of course he lost all his moves, because red pants HADN'T the moves... and Billie Jean without moonwalk? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    I think Joe was right, and I can see 4 doubles at least in TII
  • Michael did'nt do a moonwalk in the rehershals for the dangerous tour either.
  • nlbnlb Posts: 19
    I haven't posted in quite awhile, but I do think doubles have been used for quite some time. E'Cas was used in the video "Who Is It" . He may not have sang and dance, but point is, Michael DID use him to finish the video.

I also came across an article, where people in Barnstaple, Devon swore up and down that Michael performed there in 1999. But Sony DENIED that Michael was even in England at the time and that he was in LA and couldn't not have performed as the people claimed.

The article uses the usual offensive way to talk about Michael, but I'll post the link and a quote from the article.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/479112.stm
    Tuesday, October 19, 1999 Published at 13:43 GMT 14:43 UK

Pop fans in a sleepy UK town are bewildered after a visit from the King of Pop turns out to be the great sting of pop.

The excited audience had insisted that Jackson played at an awards ceremony for children at a martial arts club in Barnstaple, Devon.

They had been watching the Matt Fiddes Black Belt Academy extravaganza, when a previously unnamed "special guest" arrived in a white stretch limousine with 10 bodyguards.

He took to the stage with a troupe of dancers and performed four Jackson routines leaving the audience, theatre staff and sound engineers in no doubt that it was the real thing.

But on Tuesday, Jackson's record company, Sony Music, burst the Barnstaple bubble and denied the superstar had been in Devon at the weekend

"Michael has been in Los Angeles since last week and sends his love to all his British fans," it said in a statement.

"Who Is It" video:
    [youtube:3gfpuhgf]
  • vanessavanessa Posts: 80
    Guys,

The taped fingers!! I know Michael has discoloured fingers but i dont see a reason why he needed to tape it in shows/interviews..

Unless..to hide that it was actually double that did the interviews not the real Michael since discoloured fingers is a feature that cant easily changed.

What do you think about it?
  • mjj29081958mjj29081958 Posts: 451
    Guys,

The taped fingers!! I know Michael has discoloured fingers but i dont see a reason why he needed to tape it in shows/interviews..

Unless..to hide that it was actually double that did the interviews not the real Michael since discoloured fingers is a feature that cant easily changed.

The tape on his fingers are one of his "trademarks", so are the white socks, Fedora's hat and the sun glasses. I don't find that weird, he did use them in interviews, awards...
  • Guys,

The tape on his fingers are one of his "trademarks", so are the white socks, Fedora's hat and the sun glasses. I don't find that weird, he did use them in interviews, awards...
    I've heard that they were to draw your attention to his hand movements (like the sox and glove). I remember him saying something about it in the rabbi tapes I think.
  • I haven't posted in quite awhile, but I do think doubles have been used for quite some time. E'Cas was used in the video "Who Is It" . He may not have sang and dance, but point is, Michael DID use him to finish the video.

That rumor has been circulating way too long, and it was stated numerous times before: It's not true. The Who Is It video was released in 1993. E'Cas was just a kid back then.
  • I haven't posted in quite awhile, but I do think doubles have been used for quite some time. E'Cas was used in the video "Who Is It" . He may not have sang and dance, but point is, Michael DID use him to finish the video.

That rumor has been circulating way too long, and it was stated numerous times before: It's not true. The Who Is It video was released in 1993. E'Cas was just a kid back then.

Hmm, I saw some vids on you tube of E'cas from the late 80's and he is not a kid there.
    I bet that guy in his mid 30s now.
    But I dont really care if he was in Who Is It or not.... Its not important at this point.
  • E'cas was an MJ imperonator even in 1988 so he was'nt a kid in 1993, just look att the blossom episode and Back to the future 2.
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    Just to underline WHO had work done I ask you to look at the following pictures. Who are these people..? Could have been anyone. Why is the face covered time after time? And no, this is not because "work had been done", as there are also photos of appearances in between the doctors visits without masks and sunglasses, showing nothing that leads to the thought of "work has been done".

app_2009_01.jpg

app_2009_02.jpg

app_2009_03.jpg
    I think one of them are Michael. but some of them are doubles. maybe he wanted to create a illusion.
  • evelinevelin Posts: 12
    hi! I'm glad to read I'm not the only one who is confused! I used to watch to a lots of mj's pictures when I was younger and when mj was younger... then I just listened to his music or watched his videos, and he has changed during the years. but my impression after reading and watching videos on youtube is there are too many "mj" out there!!! I personally find hard sometimes to say in which picture there's michael... and as for THIS IS IT, I noticed a big difference between mj without sunglasses (the real one?) and the one with sunglasses (fake?).

BUT ON THIS IS IT POSTER'S PICTURES YOU CAN ONLY SEE MJ WITHOUT SUNGLASSES... why? since it was more common to see him with glasses on in pictures than to see him sing with glasses...
  • MJ didnt use doubles.. i am convinced. He only used them certain times in the shows for stunts (like the flying spaceman at the end, etc)

I have pictures. First teeth
  • Next up is the hands... this is what had me 100 percent convinced with hard evidence.

Michael had arthiritis in his hands and fingers. This can change the shape of the hands.
    View this article: <!-- m -->http://www.buzzle.com/articles/arthriti ... ngers.html<!-- m -->

The bumps on his wrist and little pinky finger are arthiritis.. this is also, sadly, in the autopsy report. This cannot be faked. My mother has this in her fingers too so i know what it looks like.
  • Look at the arthiritis bump on his wrists:

and also look at TII MJ to O2 mj.. same guy, all Michael.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Teeth: ever heard of false teeth?

And how do you know you are comparing the hands with the real deal? I see a lot of sunglasses and masks...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."