The Official Double Thread

Comments

• In the photos there is a mixture of hats, sunglasses and masks.. in some he has them and others not.. but the hands always match up.

Michael liked to wear sunglasses and masks.. cant help that, sorry. Most pics have him wearing them in some combination.

The court photo is Michael... and he isnt wearing sunglasses or a mask.. and his hands match to all the other photos.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    We have a program here in Holland where 2 people are playing multiple Dutch celebrities. They don't even look like some of the celebrities, but still come close enough with false teeth and prostetic make up.

[youtube:1x9u081q]

This is how they normally look like:

<!-- m -->http://www.freewebs.com/carloenirenefan ... 6%20(WinCE<!-- m -->).jpg

I have the feeling some don't realize what is possible nowadays. Imagine what can be done with people that already do look like each other...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    please look at these two pictures and tell if you can see the same breathtaking, almond-shaped eyes in both

to me these two do not match at all
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    please look at these two pictures and tell if you can see the same breathtaking, almond-shaped eyes in both

to me these two do not match at all

I wonder if this was his disguise! u know what I mean..
  • Its hard to compare eyes when he is wearing sunglasses.. but they look the same to me.

Ive found another one to show the arthiritis in the fingers.
    Its hard to compare eyes when he is wearing sunglasses.. but they look the same to me.

OK, and now I would like to see a picture of Mike (the real deal I mean) without sunglasses, masks or any doubt in my head with that hand...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Its hard to compare eyes when he is wearing sunglasses.. but they look the same to me.

OK, and now I would like to see a picture of Mike (the real deal I mean) without sunglasses, masks or any doubt in my head with that hand...

I can give you the wrist one, here: (ive already posted it.. but here it is again) It seems the arthiritis in the fingers developed in the last years.

I will keep searching for a clear pinky finger without sunglasses.
  • i have just been looking at your comments and pix and i still think its mike - the little pinky tells me so - the little pinky on his left
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    i have just been looking at your comments and pix and i still think its mike - the little pinky tells me so - the little pinky on his left

maybe this is exactly why there is a little pinky - for you to see it
    Its hard to compare eyes when he is wearing sunglasses.. but they look the same to me.

I can give you the wrist one, here: (ive already posted it.. but here it is again) It seems the arthiritis in the fingers developed in the last years.

Now where is the bump on his pink? Hmmmmm.

Funny as well is that we have searched for the 'bump' on the wrist. Some have it right, some left and some on both wrists....If I don't forget I'll see if I can post those pics later on.

• but some pix are flipped

Now where is the bump on his pink? Hmmmmm.

Funny as well is that we have searched for the 'bump' on the wrist. Some have it right, some left and some on both wrists....If I don't forget I'll see if I can post those pics later on.

Because the arthiritis in his pinky finger was a new development... it only appears in the later photos on his left hand pinky. Arthiritis develops with age, so it wont be on the earlier photos such as those in the courts. The bump on his wrist, however, did develop earlier and can clearly be seen.

Im not going to search for a non-sunglasses one, as is very difficult to find pics of MJ without sunglasses and a clear shot of his hands in a certain position. If i ever stumble across one i will post. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Often these things are found without looking. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    It's all illusion.... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

• RavenRaven Posts: 709
    @Souza since you and Mo believe that it's all prosthetic make-up, this whole doubles discussion is pointless since you're labelling everything as "prosthetic mask".
  • please dont hate me but i am just waiting for someone to suggest that mike never existed

that would be a good one - a good theory
  • Ive found another one... its fun looking at pics of my gorgeous Mature Mike!

If you look closely you can see his bumpy pinky finger in this one, on his left hand.. although it is hard to see as far away.
  • looks like the 02 hair as well
  • Wrist again... (no sunglasses or mask)
    DancingTheDream, I just think you see other MJ's than I do. This will never end. The first one you posted is not Mike IMO, the second one,,,, well shoot me if you'd like, but I'm not sure either.

please dont hate me but i am just waiting for someone to suggest that mike never existed

that would be a good one - a good theory

Well I have to disappoint you, you will not hear ME say that, I can assure you that.

• simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    Did anyone compare the gold pants and how the bulge is different in some photos.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Ok that was a joke....
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Did anyone compare the gold pants and how the bulge is different in some photos.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Ok that was a joke....

Actually you have a point cause on MJ has a totally different build that other and its not just about being bulked up.
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013

Ok that was a joke....

Actually you have a point cause on MJ has a totally different build that other and its not just about being bulked up.
    Mm, mm, mm, than I guess we'd better get started on THAT investigation right away, eh?? ASAP!
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    As I said on the other thread. I am also wondering about the shoes.

I always thought that Michael wore the same black loafers all the time. But recently, after seeing the Tim Hill book, I have found all the pics of him in concert with a white piece on the top - so that makes it black and white shoes.

These shoes are in the TMZ picture with the RIP or alive poll? Did the different MJs use different shoes? Zaldy said he had only one kind of shoe and even in the exhibition there are plain black shoes. So where did the new ones come from?
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    As I said on the other thread. I am also wondering about the shoes.

I always thought that Michael wore the same black loafers all the time. But recently, after seeing the Tim Hill book, I have found all the pics of him in concert with a white piece on the top - so that makes it black and white shoes.

These shoes are in the TMZ picture with the RIP or alive poll? Did the different MJs use different shoes? Zaldy said he had only one kind of shoe and even in the exhibition there are plain black shoes. So where did the new ones come from?
    He was wearing these same styled shoes during the 1995 MTV awards show.