The Official Double Thread

Comments

• HANG ON.. what does that say on the side of MJs glasses??

Does it read "REAL"?? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    yeah lmao
  • this pic puzzles me because of how young MJ looks.. look at the skin on his face, there are no lines! And his hands look so young and the nails are clear.

The nose looks weird, but that's probably because of the sunglasses that covers the nose. He looks young, but check his ear and eyes, it can be him.
  • ChamoneChamone Posts: 272
    HANG ON.. what does that say on the side of MJs glasses??

Problem solved! The real MJ wears glasses that say 'REAL'!

yeah lmao

Ive only just seen that after i posted it.

HOW WIERD IS THAT??? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • TerezaTereza Posts: 2,074
    I am sure if someone took pictures of me in a whole week, all the time, I would definitely look like an imposter on like all of them.<br /><br />Your face change, which depends on; mood, form/condition, reactions, different angles.<br /><br /><br />I am sure these all are Michael Joe Jackson! I have opened my eyes, and I've seen for marks and everything. Yep, they all are Michael Joe Jackson.<br /><br />NOT EVERYTHING IN LIFE IS FAKE. <br /><br />But ofcourse I see your point, if someone is an imposter in This IS IT, it ofcourse has to look like Michael.<br />-But.. Transforming your face, and look like Michael Jackson, cost alot of money.. People will know these few imposters that do such things, but no one looks exactly like Michael. These pictures does.. Make up isn't everything, you can't make me look 95% like Michael Jackson/Paul McCartney/Johnny Depp, with a make up.. I need surgeries, or PhotoShop etc..<br /><br /><br />Maybe Michael doesn't look like himself in these photos, but guys.. I am SURE that you think it doesn't look like yourself, if you look at a picture someone else has taken.. (I know we've seen Michael's face, and this is kinda different, but we haven't seen Michael's face like this for hmm.. 10-20 years.. His face has changed on 20 years.. We're not just used to it.. We DON'T know Michael..)
    <br />SO agreed!!!  ;)  Thank you!
  • this pic puzzles me because of how young MJ looks.. look at the skin on his face, there are no lines! And his hands look so young and the nails are clear.
    he's suckin' a candy for God's sake.. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> your face "changes" while u ...you know suck the candy <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

yeah lmao

That is not weird, and it is REAL D
    3d_reald_glasses.jpg
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Sorry for posting Zac Efron! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I just searched celebrity and got him, but okay.. This is definitely not Zac Efron, because he is different in all these 4 pictures? :s

zac_efron.jpg

zac-efron-no-bangs.jpg

4561_Zac-Efron-1-05182007.jpg

zac_efron.jpg

Different hairstyle, not different chins, noses, mouths...

It's clear that these 4 are the same guy.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• ChamoneChamone Posts: 272
    As far as the differences on the cleft in his chin, light really does A LOT with those kind of features.

Well I'm sorry, but lighting does not change a subtile cleft into one you can put a euro in... Not meaning to be rude, just trying to make clear that there's a too big a difference to blame it on lighting.

I give up also...I stand with my first post.

You don't come across as rude to me, you are just explaining the way you see things so I can alter my opinion.

I'm going to take a good look at some more MJ pictures and focus on the cleft.
  • badkolobadkolo Posts: 128
    im posting pics of 3 in the same time frame and your posting pics form totaly different timelines with zac.
  • ~Souza~

the first picture is from 1990, sure he had different nose...
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    WRONG PIC POSTED !

• Different hairstyle, not different chins, noses, mouths...

It's clear that these 4 are the same guy.

Same with Michael.. They look the same.

yeah lmao

That is not weird, and it is REAL D
    3d_reald_glasses.jpg

I know that its the brand of the 3d glasses... its still wierd. That we were talking about the "real" mj and i posted that pic with him wearing glasses that read "real".

We discuss other messages in the t-shirts he wears and the symbols so dont see the difference with pointing it out.
  • michaeljacksonj5thisisi.jpg
    the lenght of the photos is dif.

It's different angles.

I don't know what do think, now some people in here believe everything is fake.. Yeah, even Michael Jackson himself is supposedly fake.

Victor also 'manipulated the photo' he took a red line over the top of his nose tip.. Therefor it looks different, why 'cheat' Victor? It*s not necessary..
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    Besides that it's clearly Michael in all 4 pics: why on earth would he use doubles for rehearsals if it wasn't for stunts? Since they are just rehearsals, what would be the point?

Secondly, suppose he did use doubles at some date for whatever reason, what would it proof for the hoax?

P.S. I'm having a hard time believing michael is wearing a wig at the picture Victor posted with the raincoat on
  • For the record, i believe it was all the real MJ in TII and it was the real MJ in the o2 conference.
  • For the record, i believe it was all the real MJ in TII and it was the real MJ in the o2 conference.

yes, and this is the true
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    look his forhead! this is MJ in the video:<br />(from) 0:31<br />this just pointing some REAL MJ things out!<br />
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    michaeljacksonj5thisisi.jpg
    <br />the lenght of the photos is dif.
    <br /><br />It's different angles. <br /><br /><br />I don't know what do think, now some people in here believe everything is fake.. Yeah, even Michael Jackson himself is supposedly fake.<br /><br />Victor also 'manipulated the photo' he took a red line over the top of his nose tip.. Therefor it looks different, why 'cheat' Victor? It*s not necessary..
    <br />WRONG PICS POSTED ! WORKING ON SOME !
  • LoesLoes Posts: 612
    In this Yes and No-game I say YES all Michael to me ... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Imagine if he comes back. Are we going to discuss a year ore more if it's really him?? <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

2ebaamu.jpg
  • TerezaTereza Posts: 2,074
    michaeljacksonj5thisisi.jpg

It's different angles.

I don't know what do think, now some people in here believe everything is fake.. Yeah, even Michael Jackson himself is supposedly fake.

Victor also 'manipulated the photo' he took a red line over the top of his nose tip.. Therefor it looks different, why 'cheat' Victor? It*s not necessary..

True! Different angles --> different light incidence --> different looking nose
  • Besides that it's clearly Michael in all 4 pics: why on earth would he use doubles for rehearsals if it wasn't for stunts? Since they are just rehearsals, what would be the point?

Secondly, suppose he did use doubles at some date for whatever reason, what would it proof for the hoax?

P.S. I'm having a hard time believing michael is wearing a wig at the picture Victor posted with the raincoat on

Michael is professional, and why put 4 different imposters to rehearse <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> It would cost more money. And everything is about money these days, so.. Nah, not possible.

The only imposter Michael has used is the Smooth Criminal guy that jumps through a window, I'm sure. Since there was two different Michael's in one picture.
    <br />the lenght of the photos is dif.
    <br /><br />It's different angles. <br /><br /><br />I don't know what do think, now some people in here believe everything is fake.. Yeah, even Michael Jackson himself is supposedly fake.<br /><br />Victor also 'manipulated the photo' he took a red line over the top of his nose tip.. Therefor it looks different, why 'cheat' Victor? It*s not necessary..
    <br />WRONG PICS POSTED ! WORKING ON SOME !
    <br />  :lol: we're waiting this is a BIG thread