The Official Double Thread

Comments

• Michael didn't have any imposters.. Just a stunt man.

I bet you're in for a surprise <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    I love surprises <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> but who the hell will give us the true "gift"?
  • thank you mo and souza for making me LMAO!!!!!! about the picture shrinking. lmao!!

i see different mikes too. but then again as pointed out by mr. tom yesterday i need glasses. (although i already wear them) <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • There still is something as common sense and reality in this world but a lot of people don't seem to get that.

I support that statement, but with that statement I address the ones who are saying:
    "It's ALL Michael in This Is It"!
  • AnnieIsNotOK, Oops!
  • Hmm.. How can this be the same person? One is whiter, one got more color. One is thinner than the other.. The nose is thinner.. The face is thinner.. Well, this is the same interview.

Private_2003_screen_2.jpg

2vs261c.jpg
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I'm not sure what you think.. But you forget the important thing!!!

There is NO exact filming, distance to Michael, the same angle.. So therefor there is changes.. This should be debunked very soon as, Michael didn't have any imposters.. Just a stunt man.

Are you sure? So he had surgery to his ears as well?

Untitled.jpg

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Hmm.. How can this be the same person? One is whiter, one got more color. One is thinner than the other.. The nose is thinner.. The face is thinner.. Well, this is the same interview.

2vs261c.jpg
    One's face is skinny and long one's is Wider and Fuller one's body is slim and slender one's is Wider and Bulkier hmm
    Hmm.. How can this be the same person? One is whiter, one got more color. One is thinner than the other.. The nose is thinner.. The face is thinner.. Well, this is the same interview.

2vs261c.jpg

Now that IS the lighting and the angle. We're not stupid ToM, look at the ears I posted. I am very curious what your excuse to that is....

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• There still is something as common sense and reality in this world but a lot of people don't seem to get that.

I support that statement, but with that statement I address the ones who are saying:

That wouldn't fit with the 'reality' part. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I'm not sure what you think.. But you forget the important thing!!!

There is NO exact filming, distance to Michael, the same angle.. So therefor there is changes.. This should be debunked very soon as, Michael didn't have any imposters.. Just a stunt man.

Untitled.jpg

I'm not sure, cause I don't know him. But once again, different angles.. The one is more profile, than the other.. But, Michael did take things from his ears and use it to build up his nose.. I don't know what to think about that, but something happend.. Just look at his ear, one of the latest picture of him "alive" leaving the doctor.

2vs261c.jpg
    One's face is skinny and long one's is Wider and Fuller one's body is slim and slender one's is Wider and Bulkier hmm
    Yeah...and the colour of the shirt...one is white and the other is pink
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I'm not sure what you think.. But you forget the important thing!!!

Untitled.jpg

I'm not sure, cause I don't know him. But once again, different angles.. The one is more profile, than the other.. But, Michael did take things from his ears and use it to build up his nose.. I don't know what to think about that, but something happend.. Just look at his ear, one of the latest picture of him "alive" leaving the doctor.

Hmmmm, yet in This is It he has full ears again.... FISHY!!

Give it up ToM, Mike had doubles.

That wouldn't fit with the 'reality' part. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

In my opinion, it does. Reality is that Mike had doubles.
  • Not all pictures are correct! That's what happened with the pictures on Page 1.. You are kinda.. You ARE refusing your own opinions now.
  • NathaliaNathalia Posts: 340
    Volatile thread! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    IMO, Mike definitely had doubles, and they were absolutely used in TII no doubt about it.
    For those that own the movie, check Michael out when he's watching the dancers audition; he looks the same as he always has, then compare that to the rest of the film.. this will be your expression <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • misha86misha86 Posts: 508
    SAME EAR?????????
    file.php?id=3945
    file.php?id=3954

same ears, same double...mikes chin does not look like a ass...lol his cleft is wayyy too long
  • Tay3Tay3 Posts: 44
    I think he used doubles at times. Navi is one who has said he would be called to double for Michael so he could get away in a crowd. But I really think it's all Michael in TII. Just my opinion, but I'm open to others.
    SAME EAR?????????
    file.php?id=3945
    file.php?id=3954

same ears, same double...mikes chin does not look like a ass...lol his cleft is wayyy too long

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Did you guys ever thought about how they would found someone on this earth who looks for 99,9% like Michael, has his height, voice and dancemoves??  <!-- s:roll: --> :roll: <!-- s:roll: --> <br /><br />Wake up: it's IMPOSSIBLE! <br />This is the real world, not a si-fi movie. <br /><br />There is just 1 Michael in TII (other than the stuntdouble) !
    <br /><br />they dont look 99.9% like him, hints the different eyes,chins,noses and facial structures<br />they didnt have the same heights at all, orange pants was short as hell and some of those guys look over 6ft, mike is 5`10<br />and i didnt see anyone sing live and none of them danced like mike  :lol: there was no moonwalk at all and they were doing moves mike wouldnt do<br /><br />I wanna know what movie you seen  :lol:
  • SAME EAR?????????

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I think Misha deserves an award for that comment! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Let's give her the "comment of the day award", what do you think?
    SAME EAR?????????

I think Misha deserves an award for that comment! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Let's give her the "comment of the day award", what do you think?

Sounds like a good idea <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• Navi:
    michael-jackson-with-impersonator-navi.jpg

&

E'Casanova
    ecasamj.jpg

These are the impersonators who supposedly resembles Michael the best, and still they look nothing like him. And you guys wanna say that the most MJ's in TII were doubles? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Just because the cleft is slightly different? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Navi:
    michael-jackson-with-impersonator-navi.jpg

&

E'Casanova
    ecasamj.jpg

These are the impersonators who supposedly resembles Michael the best, and still they look nothing like him. And you guys wanna say that the most MJ's in TII were doubles? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Just because the cleft is slightly different? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->ECasanova looks....fugly <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Doubt it; Navi & E'cassanova. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Well, interesting shirt E'cassanova wear, but I think that picture was after 3rd March.
    Here is reality:

Just because you want it to me mike in all the pictures its not, just like in the real world everything you want isnt what it seems to be...GET OVER IT and stop fighting something so obvious...

whats more logical:
    there has been doubles used or the lighting changed his whole face and/or he has done that much stuff to his face in the course of filming this movie, including changing ears , nose and bone structure

Here is more reality:
    did yall "die hard" mike fans who swear you know mike when you see him <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> ever think that maybe he sent out doubles to protect his own life?