The Official Double Thread

Comments

• frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    The REAL MJ (to me!) IN TII:<br />Living with MJ (footage) his SMILE<br />(5:28):<br />
    <br />look to his Ear and smile, I really think this is the only REal MJ IN TII, he was just one or two days there to direct Thriller!<br />file.php?id=3961
  • Okay.. These are the same picture.

No.. It's not magic.. It's shrinking! Not all pictures are in the same size!

Both of them don't look like Mike, sorry...

That's not the point.. Well, what ever picture I post, some will say.. THATS NOT MICHAEL!
  • ~Souza~

the first picture is from 1990, sure he had different nose...

Yes he had <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Look at a pic from the Dangerous era compared to the one I think is recent:

dangerous_recent.jpg
    he crashed his facial bones in the second ? again the photo's width is dif.

I am not saying it's a different person, I am only saying the black and white pic is not from the Dangerous era...
    i think it was History
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I guess everyone has his own favorite MJ... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I guess everyone has his own favorite MJ... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

LMFAOOOOO!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I guess everyone has his own favorite MJ... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    u dont think Mj with red jacket looks the same like MJ from Bashir docu?
    ~Souza~

Yes he had <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Look at a pic from the Dangerous era compared to the one I think is recent:

dangerous_recent.jpg

I am not saying it's a different person, I am only saying the black and white pic is not from the Dangerous era...
    i think it was History

Nope, the jacket is from Dangerous...

032.jpg

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Real MJ:v9bh1.jpg<br /><br />Double: 2ewk0o4.jpg Obviously Different Facial Dimensions and Body dimensions.<br /><br />e9cc47.jpg MJ fills this suit out more..<br />6xxlrq.jpg this Suit fits Baggier and Looser
  • It's gone a bit mad in here tonight. Is there a full moon?
  • ~Souza~

dangerous_recent.jpg

i think it was History

Nope, the jacket is from Dangerous...

032.jpg
    i've seen him wearing the same clothes from dif. eras
  • Who said this isn't MJ, because of the big mouth?
    michael_jackson_concert_rehearsal_21.jpg

Is this an imposter too?..
    michaeljacksonREX_450x300.jpg
  • ChamoneChamone Posts: 272
    The proof is in the cleft! <br /><br />viewtopic.php?f=17&t=6420
  • This is Michael.. Once again I've shrinked the photos.. They look different now.
  • I've watched This is it and the extras again and there are 4 doubles at least..
    different height, shoulders, chins, weight... etc...etc...
  • It's gone a bit mad in here tonight. Is there a full moon?

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    It is a full moon feb 28th!
    This is Michael.. Once again I've shrinked the photos.. They look different now.
    i think u have a hard time to understand all this?
  • I've watched This is it and the extras again and there are 4 doubles at least..
    why so many doubles <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I'm not sure what you think.. But you forget the important thing!!!

There is NO exact filming, distance to Michael, the same angle.. So therefor there is changes.. This should be debunked very soon as, Michael didn't have any imposters.. Just a stunt man.
  • Did you guys ever thought about how they would found someone on this earth who looks for 99,9% like Michael, has his height, voice and dancemoves??  :roll: <br /><br />Wake up: it's IMPOSSIBLE! <br />This is the real world, not a si-fi movie. <br /><br />There is just 1 Michael in TII (other than the stuntdouble) !
    This is Michael.. Once again I've shrinked the photos.. They look different now.

Yup, you've ruined them, but still look like Mike...

• This is Michael.. Once again I've shrinked the photos.. They look different now.

Tom, it has NOTHING to do with shrinking pictures. Please...stop posting disturbed pics, it has nothing to do with all the facial differences, nothing...
  • Did you guys ever thought about how they would found someone on this earth who looks for 99,9% like Michael, has his height, voice and dancemoves??  :roll: <br /><br />Wake up: it's IMPOSSIBLE! <br />This is the real world, not a si-fi movie. <br /><br />There is just 1 Michael in TII (other than the stuntdouble) !
    <br /><br /><br />1+ Exactly.. We have to get used to the reality. Michael Jackson hoaxed his death, but there is just Michael in the This Is It MOVIE.
    why so many doubles <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I don't know.. ask him.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Michael didn't have any imposters.. Just a stunt man.

I bet you're in for a surprise <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    <br /><br /><br />1+ Exactly.. We have to get used to the reality. Michael Jackson hoaxed his death, but there is just Michael in the This Is It MOVIE.
    <br /><br />There still is something as common sense and reality in this world but a lot of people don't seem to get that.