The Official Double Thread

Comments

• It's true that he looks a little bit different in those pictures, the question is Badkolo: is this the original size of al the pic's or you zoom it?, because if the pics were took that close...is because they all are MJ.
    I don't know if i have explain myself correctly.
  • michaeljacksonj5thisisi.jpg
    <br />the lenght of the photos is dif.
    <br /><br />It's different angles. <br /><br /><br />I don't know what do think, now some people in here believe everything is fake.. Yeah, even Michael Jackson himself is supposedly fake.<br /><br />Victor also 'manipulated the photo' he took a red line over the top of his nose tip.. Therefor it looks different, why 'cheat' Victor? It*s not necessary..
    <br />WRONG PICS POSTED ! WORKING ON SOME !
    <br />  :lol: we're waiting this is a BIG thread
    <br /><br /><br />'Working' on some?..
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    SAME EAR?????????
    file.php?id=3945
    file.php?id=3954
  • badkolobadkolo Posts: 128
    LOOK
  • SAME EAR:
    file.php?id=3945
    same neck
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    michaeljacksonj5thisisi.jpg
    <br />the lenght of the photos is dif.
    <br /><br />It's different angles. <br /><br /><br />I don't know what do think, now some people in here believe everything is fake.. Yeah, even Michael Jackson himself is supposedly fake.<br /><br />Victor also 'manipulated the photo' he took a red line over the top of his nose tip.. Therefor it looks different, why 'cheat' Victor? It*s not necessary..
    <br />WRONG PICS POSTED ! WORKING ON SOME !
    <br />  :lol: we're waiting this is a BIG thread
    <br />Not exactly "working" on some  :) but trying to get good TII photos..if u know what i mean  lolol/ <br /><br /><br />'Working' on some?..
  • LOOK

You know when you drag a picture, you drag everything? Ofcourse is it difference on his nose...

You've stretched the whole photo.. One is small, the other is bigger.
  • LOOK
    Did u know Michael had a special brown makeup on his nose to appear more thinner? to define the bone?
  • there are definitely NOT the same
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    LOOK
    Did u know Michael had a special brown makeup on his nose to appear more thinner? to define the bone?
    yeah, but how do u explain those diffirent ears?
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    From all the doubles I've seen , I would immediately know that its a double .. I never saw a double that looked like MJ that much ..
    And these differences in the pics are either angles , makeup or attitudes .
    The only double I think was used in tii is the orange pants guy , not b/c he looked different but his movements .Every time I see him I think he "acts" different ..
  • Make up and shadow can make features look different.

In the Smooth Criminal pic he is wearing a hat and heavy make up.
  • LOOK

Different ears? In one of the picture he got a prop to hear himself sing, the other, he don't.

Wow, it's magic! No, it's obvious. And different angles make it.. Weeewch
  • LOOK

Exactly! Or did they do that with make up and lighting also? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • are you looking at the smooth criminal photo, that person has no nose, its pushed in, that nose does not match michael in any angle.

and the clefts are different from photo to photo. and im sorry the first pic isnt from tii, i made a booboo.

yes and his smile just doesnt fit his face..like its too big for the face..does that make sense?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    ~Souza~

the first picture is from 1990, sure he had different nose...

Yes he had <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Look at a pic from the Dangerous era compared to the one I think is recent:

dangerous_recent.jpg

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

what do you think about this pic
    ___
  • Doubles In WATW and Bad? <br /> /> (B,C)<br /> /> (A,D)<br /><br />1:53 comes the other<br />
  • ~Souza~

Yes he had <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Look at a pic from the Dangerous era compared to the one I think is recent:

dangerous_recent.jpg
    he crashed his facial bones in the second ? again the photo's width is dif.
  • Doubles In WATW and Bad? wearetheworld.jpgbada.jpg
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> oh Gosh we are sweating in here <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Okay.. These are the same picture.

No.. It's not magic.. It's shrinking! Not all pictures are in the same size!
    ~Souza~

dangerous_recent.jpg
    he crashed his facial bones in the second ? again the photo's width is dif.

I am not saying it's a different person, I am only saying the black and white pic is not from the Dangerous era...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Okay.. These are the same picture.

No.. It's not magic.. It's shrinking! Not all pictures are in the same size!

Both of them don't look like Mike, sorry...

• I don´t usually believe about doubles, but those pics are really weird.
    I don´t see the same eyes.
    I see unkown people behind a mask of cliches.

I was thinking this:

Those pics seems to tell us that MJ may have some impersonators playing his official role.
    For that, they have lots of surgery (they made themselves to achieve similarity)... and maybe that´s the reason why of the myths about Mike having that much surgery.

I mean, his fame of surgery comes from impersonators´ lots of surgery.
    that makes sense! but there was also a myth about mike and children? what about that?

Sorry, I don´t understand your question.
    You mean child molestation?
    If so, I think they took advantage of his love for children to beat him with the most sacred.