Re: MICHAEL TO UNITE WITH KIDS...SOON!

DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
edited January 1970 in News
I hope so!

Comments

• reyferrarireyferrari Posts: 134
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> wow!!..i think u r very right!!!..but be careful, we must be very discrete cause TMZ is watchin us..and they can steal ur thoughts.. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> those freakin bastards!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • i sure hope so too!!!
  • miss jmiss j Posts: 346
    this seems so right! i hope they will... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • _Dangerous__Dangerous_ Posts: 362
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> wow!!..i think u r very right!!!..but be careful, we must be very discrete cause TMZ is watchin us..and they can steal ur thoughts.. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> those freakin bastards!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    I have too much time on my hands. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • CrazyBananaCrazyBanana Posts: 745

HAHAHAHA!!!!! YOU MADE MY LIFE!!!
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630

HAHAHAHA!!!!! YOU MADE MY LIFE!!!

LOOOOL !!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> THEY ARE WATCHING US !!!!
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    Maybe they are the "guests " .. in here ..LOL this is too funny..xD
  • CrazyBananaCrazyBanana Posts: 745
    Maybe they are the "guests " .. in here ..LOL this is too funny..xD

then I guess 6 of their employees are watching right now!
  • farhatmjjfarhatmjj Posts: 570
    4 guests now <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • farhatmjjfarhatmjj Posts: 570
    7!

Ok i'm not gonna spam anymore, lol.
  • OMG! LMAO!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • cleaclea Posts: 145
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • miss jmiss j Posts: 346

waaayy too much!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • reyferrarireyferrari Posts: 134
    TMZ guys: ''oh no!, they found us..shut down the system NOW, and call MICHAEL, we're on the way with the kids!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

u do have time on ur hands... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I have too much time on my hands. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

You should start a new thread with this picture! Called "We always feel like TMZ is watching us." <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Thanks!
    It's nice to see someone appreciates my terrible MS Paint skillz.
    Well good night guys.
    Keep the Faith!
    *waves nerdily*
    kisses.
  • The TMZ spies pic...good one loma... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • ShoutShout Posts: 560

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • BellexxBellexx Posts: 166
    I hope it really badly! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • reading_onreading_on Posts: 463
    Unfortunately on another thread here at the forum one of the members say they work with the Department of Children Services and all of the news was real. They really had to investigate it. So, if that dept decided the home was unfit I am pretty sure they would not tell them to leave the country, but it is scary what they might say.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Unfortunately on another thread here at the forum one of the members say they work with the Department of Children Services and all of the news was real. They really had to investigate it. So, if that dept decided the home was unfit I am pretty sure they would not tell them to leave the country, but it is scary what they might say.

Wow, who is that member? I thought that this was a make-up story by TMZ but it is real? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    THATS WHAT MAKES THIS SO CLEVER.......A LITTLE SPRINKLING OF TRUTH....ON TOP OF THE PUDDING MADE OF LIES.........SO WE EAT IT.....LOL......XXX
  • techdivatechdiva Posts: 448
    Yeah, I just watch Maura new video and does seem that the children will be reuniting with MJ. When I heard that Randy is the one who called Social Services; that made me think MJ wants the kids with him. Also, I think this is a way to declare Jermaine's ex-wife an unfit mother. They are trying to get her out of the house. She is 40, no education and no job. Just living off Katherine, MJ's, Janet's and Jermaine's money. I think she is the one that slept with Joe Jackson.