Re: MICHAEL TO UNITE WITH KIDS...SOON!

Comments

• lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    I've read into this, and I'll wouldn't be comfortable with his kids going to a school.
    Even if it was one of those super-private celebrity scchools, they would be prone to bullying, kidnapping, and bad influences.
    I'll admit it. A lot of those kids look like snobs. And it could be a bad environment for them.
    <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • JennieJennie Posts: 514
    IZsis wrote:
    They came when we were shooting the Smooth Criminal sequence. So they were able to see dad working as a filmmaker and in front of the camera as well."

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

I thought they said this was rehearsal footage and never intented to be a movie?????
  • Yet another thread that simply jumps to conclusions without waiting for the big thing thing to happen.

Just because a shitty tabloid reported "atroicities" on Michael's children, doesnt have to mean taht Michael Jackson is coming back.....How do you even form a connection between the 2?

And are you a part of the Jackson household? NO.Then how can you just forecast taht MJ will "unite" with his kids?.....Sorry man...this is going nowhere.....Just because we have been dry on clues for 2 months doesnt have to mean that we get all desperate and start making up stories that will never happen in reality.....

Stop Dreaming and wait for REAL clues(e.g.,PAINS) to come by......Until then....Lets not daydream or hallucinate. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • ZIsisZIsis Posts: 165
    Yet another thread that simply jumps to conclusions without waiting for the big thing thing to happen.

Just because a shitty tabloid reported "atroicities" on Michael's children, doesnt have to mean taht Michael Jackson is coming back.....How do you even form a connection between the 2?

And are you a part of the Jackson household? NO.Then how can you just forecast taht MJ will "unite" with his kids?.....Sorry man...this is going nowhere.....Just because we have been dry on clues for 2 months doesnt have to mean that we get all desperate and start making up stories that will never happen in reality.....

Stop Dreaming and wait for REAL clues(e.g.,PAINS) to come by......Until then....Lets not daydream or hallucinate. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Most charming, Dr.D, but next time, please do read the whole thread before making your assessments & passing judgements, ok? Ioma, Jennie & I were definitely NOT talking about a "shitty tabloid reported "atroicities" on Michael's children" & trying to form a connection between that & his return. It's partly my fault too because I think I made those two posts in the wrong category here, but I did mention that on my above post ("Sorry about posting this here if this doesn't belong here, admin, but I couldn't find an appropriate category & since I mentioned 'school' in the above post under this same topic too, thought I will post this here as well. Please move them as you see fit though..."). Everyone, I'm sorry I couldn't find a suitable category for this. Ioma & Jennie, thank you for sharing YOUR VIEWS on this with the rest of us. We shall discuss this further once someone from the admin decides where this belongs/moves this, ok? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Dr.D, No, we do NOT claim to be a part of the Jackson household! No, we are NOT trying to forecast anything here!! And no, we are NOT inventing clues & making up stories out of desperation "just because we have been dry on clues for 2 months"!!! This is a forum where we exchange our thoughts, opinions & feelings with each other. It's NOT about establishing which one of us is cleverest or quickest (oh please, grow out of the dated kindergarten-ish complex!). Nor is this some competition to see which one of us can squeeze in the maximum number of expletives or the most stinging, scathing remarks from a sentence/post.

Honey, I hate to hell you this, but YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY PERSON IN HERE WITH A BRAIN, you know!!! Just because some of us CHOOSE to be considerate of others & be courteous when we make our comments, does NOT mean that we are a bunch of retards/loosers/incapable of understanding what the other person means. It simply does not give most of us a kick to belittle or to humiliate the other person. Our own pain, confusion & impatience is NO EXCUSE for such conduct. Even if we do occasionally make allowances for that, it does not make things right. Neither does it give this person any right to continue this behaviour. Please stop trying to incite us & test our good will. A DIFFERENCE OF OPINION DOES NOT CHANGE US ON A HUMAN LEVEL. We have to learn to tolerate/listen to the other person too, even if cannot agree or understand their viewpoint. There are ALWAYS kinder, subtler ways of self expression WITHOUT hurting other people's feelings. The past 8 months have been stressful enough for ALL OF US in so many ways. There's is no need to take our frustrations on each other.

It seems to me that this lack of clues has affected you more than it has most of us, Dr.D. We await the "real clues" too. But we are aware that it's up to US, both INDIVIDUALLY & AS A TEAM, to ensure that the waiting is not unpleasant. Also, I can assure you that I do not indulge in hallucinations! As for dreaming, that's an entirely different matter altogether. No one & nothing can stop us from doing that because even if "this great adventure" has meant mainly playing James Bond fantasies to some of us, to most of us, it all started with a dream; a fervent, powerful dream called HOPE.

I suggest & request that you at least attempt to be civil when making your remarks. LEARN TO TREAT OTHERS WITH THE RESPECT THEY DESERVE!!! I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings with this (maybe, I could have phrased certain things differently myself, but this is what I feel right NOW at this moment, even if I probably will feel bad about this after I get some sleep <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> ), but really, this just had to be said. And not just to only you personally, but to all those amongst us who have either forgotten or lost touch with the true purpose of this whole journey. For, it may have started with/have been all about & for MJ in the beginning. But it later evolved into something more; something BIGGER that includes & incorporates ALL OF US. So, let's make that connection & reach out to the our fellow sisters & brothers. I hope all of you take this in the true spirit that it was intended.

Please, people, let's not loose focus here; This is all about & for L.O.V.E, remember? And this word LOVE here is not merely an empty, catchy, meaningless slogan!

L.O.V.E & LOVE ALL THE WAY!
  • After reading your reply, which by the way is nothing but a truckoad of nonsense, I was forced to feel grateful to you for reaffirming my belief that although some people have been blessed with dozens of grey matter, they still need someone to crack open their heads to REALISE that they really have an entity called a brain...Poor Michael will be so disappointed...Thanks to your shoddy display of comon sense.

ZIissy Dear, Looky Here......

I really wish you had invested the time and energy that you did in dissing me all over the place to actually REALISE the context of my post.....Unfortunately you didnt do that and chose to put up an elaborate display of ignorance and arrogance.

My target was the orignal article of this thread....The VERY FIRST ARTICLE....I do understand that I have been a tad careless in my choce of words to address the issue because the word "THREAD" is basically a form of a collective noun in Internet Grammar.

Nevertheless, you, based on your baseless assumptions, decided to strip me of my dignity in your maligned response to my post.

Unless you are plagued by Amnesia, I believe that you will still be able to stir up your dormant memory to realise the fact that you WERE NOT the author of the first article of this thread. And had you bothered to do as advised above a few moments earlier, you would have refrained yourself from putting up an exhibition of the most MORONIC behaviour humanly possible....*SIGH*

As for Freedom of speech, I get dissed more often than not for giving in my inputs regarding the hoax.....If I disapprove of TIAI...I get dissed...If I come up with an independent perspective regarding the hoax..I get disssed...and not all of them are what you would call "pessimistic"...

As for your errorenous perceptions of myself being a pompous man, I would just like to say that I have and I never will call myself the brainiest guy on earth....Since I am far from that I do not get the opportunity to share my views often with people...Visiting this forum gives me that opportunity. But that doesnt mean that my heart will skip a beat and I will faint everytime I see the number 7 or 9 or see a painting with Michael's face in it. I DONT LIKE GRASPING AT STRAWS.

....I have known insecurity and pain more intimately than you will ever come to know in yuor own lifetimes...How? Well, Since I am not a sympathy monger I choose not to disclose the sordid details of my life in a public forum.....

"Dated Kindergarten Mentality"....??? Will you be generous enough to oblige me by removing that blindfold strapped across your eyes? Because thats the only way you can tell the difference when someone is addressing you or not....My post strictly addresses the author of the FIRST article of this thread.....

Or Should I write that in Braille Script my dear ZIsis?
  • And if you read the first article of this thread, yu will definitely realise what I am talking about......

Just because TMZ reported taht Jermaine's son was trying to hurt banket, doesnt have to mean that tat is true.....Yu keep telling me to grow up? what about that?

A report that hardly qualifies as genuine is sufficient to provok panic and speculation amongst us....Just because they reported that doesnt mean that Michael is living in that house or will be moving into that house.....How can that conclusion be drawn so fast unless you're an insider at the Jackson household? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

And you're right..yes..the "clue-drought" has really affected me...Because I am pretty frustrated at some people trying to morph everuything into a potential clue.....Even a movie thats being shown on TV....As I said in 1 of my earlier posts in another thraed.........If I saw 7 sparrows in the morning today does that mean that Michael sent those sparrows to my home? HELL NO.

I CHOOSE to rely on more RELIABLE and OBVIOUS clues.....Like the Jermaine slip-ups, Like PAINS, Like the moving body bag, Like the DVD DISCLAIMER and so on.....

Is doing so a crime from your perspective? ALL I want to say is that we need to adopt a more rational approach to the hoax, simulatneously keeping an open mind.... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    Doctor Death, I must say I'm really disappointed with your oh-so-predictable response *YAWN* <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> *YAWN*
    I believe I've said all that I wanted to on this subject & do not feel the need to explain/justify it any further. Thank you for taking time to read it & also for your most "enlightening" response.

• JennieJennie Posts: 514
    @ zIsis

Thank you for sticking up for us. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Just for the record here, I am aiming this comment at no one in particular, I do not discuss MJ's children. I REFUSE TO DO SO. I was simply stating that in one of the articles pointed out here KO says Michael was playing film maker and previously KO has stated that this was simply reahearsal footage not meant to be a film.

Thank you

I am leaving this thread, I hate when people are rude or argue.
  • ZIsis,

I take it that you still have the blindfold wrapped across your eyes......

IS it so hard for you to understand the fact that you WERE NOT the context of my original post?

Why are you trying so hard to prove me right?

*YAWN...AND FALLS ASLEEP* <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    For Dr.D
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> ^ That's so sweet!
    I wish more people were like this.
  • reyferrarireyferrari Posts: 134
    I hear weddings bells.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ...just kidding!!....that was nice!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I hear weddings bells.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ...just kidding!!....that was nice!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Love your 'enthusiasm & optimism', hun, & sorry to disappoint you here <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> , but no, we aren't quite there <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

What more can I can say other than, 'well, what do you know, sometimes it doesn't hurt so bad to give good old pride a few dents too' <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

For anyone who is interested though, our Doc here is quite an interesting character <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

But jokes apart, Thanks for the love & support, Everyone; it's much appreciated! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

What more can I can say other than, 'well, what do you know, sometimes it doesn't hurt so bad to give good old pride a few dents too' <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

i agree 100% on that ZIsis...after all is all for L.O.V.E. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • reyferrari....

Look honey,

I am 19...She is 29....Plus we live a great deal away from each other......

I aint got a job yet.....

Wedding bells arent exactly what you shoud be hearin'......I wouldnt if I were you.....

@ZIsis......Though our little chat over PM cleared things up....I'd like to return the gesture.....

We Cool..Big Time....

Peace YO!.... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    reyferrari....

Look honey,

I am 19...She is 29....Plus we live a great deal away from each other......

I aint got a job yet.....

Wedding bells arent exactly what you shoud be hearin'......I wouldnt if I were you.....

@ZIsis......Though our little chat over PM cleared things up....I'd like to return the gesture.....

We Cool..Big Time....

Peace YO!.... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Well...is good to know i'm betwen both of u...i'm 24, so, if u can't hear the weddings bells, i can married one of u and we all can hear the bells together..LOL..is a joke!!..i'm glad u 2 goin back togehter, literally!!...L.O.V.E is the message..peace <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    LOL. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Love the fact that some people here have a sense of humor.
    If not, this hoax would be unbearable!
    Doc, I get you disclosing your age here, but did you absolutely have to mention mine there as well (wince, 'men' <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> )!?!

And reyferrari, I'm a her/a she & slightly homophobic too, so please don't elaborate on your statement/(SCARY) generous 'offer' further <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> God, you have got this wedding bells fetish bad! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

I couldn't agree more with Ioma above myself though; You lot crack me up TOTALLY (I'm literally wiping tears off my eyes here!) <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I guess WE all just ROCK BIG TIME <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Doc, I get you disclosing your age here, but did you absolutely have to mention mine there as well (wince, 'men' <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> )!?!

And reyferrari, I'm a her/a she & slightly homophobic too, so please don't elaborate on your statement/(SCARY) generous 'offer' further <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> God, you have got this wedding bells fetish bad! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

I couldn't agree more with Ioma above myself though; You lot crack me up TOTALLY (I'm literally wiping tears off my eyes here!) <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I guess WE all just ROCK BIG TIME <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

<!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> oh man!!..no wedding bells with ZIsis 4 me. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> What about u Doc? here in Chicago is a perfect place to start a family <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ...geez..after 8+ months we definitly need to turn ON our sense of humor a lil bit..mine was a lil rusty..but is ok now...hey doc..im coming for ya, honey!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • rey,

I dont think thats worth the hassle.....you really dont need to come down from Chicago to India to get married!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

What...Is there a "man-drought" going on in Chicago? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    rey,

I dont think thats worth the hassle.....you really dont need to come down from Chicago to India to get married!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

What...Is there a "man-drought" going on in Chicago? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

WOW!! r u kidding!!!, India is just around the corner.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> .well, maybe not <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> my girlfriend would not let me go anyway, jelousy is the first word in her dictionary <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> GEEZ, STRIKE TWO!!
  • Holy Crap!!!!

Are you a dude?!!!

Oh...Gawd!!! we're being so f@#king gay over here.....HELP!!!!!

Man, didnt yo realise that you were proposong to a man when you posted that reply of yours?!........ <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    As grateful as I'm that the focus has shifted off me now (thank God for small blessings <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> ), I've just got to say, people, this is absolutely HILARIOUS! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

This has become like my daily, cyber laughter fix. Keep them coming, folks! "Don't stop til you get enough" indeed <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Holy Crap!!!!

Are you a dude?!!!

Oh...Gawd!!! we're being so f@#king gay over here.....HELP!!!!!

Man, didnt yo realise that you were proposong to a man when you posted that reply of yours?!........ <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

OK, this is a huge mess right now!! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> ...i thought u were a girl cause u call me HONEY before, and u thought i was a girl cause.......i dont even know why!! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ..GEEZ...this shit is fuckin hillarious, i'm agree with ZIsis <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ...now this is something u dont see or READ everyday.....man!!..wat can i do now?..a lil bit embarrased right now!! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> ....oooh HOLY MICHAEL i need a sign!!......anyways...keep the L.O.V.E Fellas... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Yeah man...This is a BIG hotch potch.....

I'd never imagined in my whole life that I would be proposed to by a man......This is so fuckin silly......WHAT? THE HELL!!?? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I must admit I am a bit of a homophobe......No offense but thats just me.... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Rey,
    Go back to your girlfriend man.....She wouldnt want you lingering around another MAN...She cant take girls you said...so I dunno what she'll do when she learns that you proposed to a man.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->