Re: MICHAEL TO UNITE WITH KIDS...SOON!

124»

Comments

• reyferrarireyferrari Posts: 134
    Yeah man...This is a BIG hotch potch.....

I'd never imagined in my whole life that I would be proposed to by a man......This is so fuckin silly......WHAT? THE HELL!!?? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I must admit I am a bit of a homophobe......No offense but thats just me.... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Rey,
    Go back to your girlfriend man.....She wouldnt want you lingering around another MAN...She cant take girls you said...so I dunno what she'll do when she learns that you proposed to a man.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

i must say that today i love my girlfriend more then ever <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> definitly im not goin to tell her anything about this little/mini/tiny/MISTAKE!!! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> she doesn't like when other women are around me...can you imagine what she's able to do if....NO.. i dont even want to think about it <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ...so we can keep the secret, i mean, u,me and the entire forum..... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> peace
  • Its a secret unless she becomes a beLIEver and starts visiting this forum.....Hahaha...Your days are numbered MATE!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Its a secret unless she becomes a beLIEver and starts visiting this forum.....Hahaha...Your days are numbered MATE!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

HOLY CRAP!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Never tell her about the hoax....you will lose your girl.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • ZIsisZIsis Posts: 165
    Reyferrari, just wanted to say that I think you are ADORBALE, even with ??? errr...certain 'inclinations' <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> (Doc, I totally hear you loud & clear there! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ) & MMMWAH (but only because we've established that you are a "he", ok? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> )

To anyone who wants us to try & stay on the course of the topic here, please don't 'admonish' us just yet, ok? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

L.O.V.E & LOVE ALL THE WAY!
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    HAHAHAHA!!!!1 ^^^
    U GUYZ R GEI!!
    Jk. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Nice to see so much L.O.V.E.. yaddada mean. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Back on topic: The kids could def. Be with their dad.
    Are there any new pictures other than the ones of
    paps being stalkers outside of their karate class?
    Reyferrari, just wanted to say that I think you are ADORBALE, even with ??? errr...certain 'inclinations' <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> (Doc, I totally hear you loud & clear there! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ) & MMMWAH (but only because we've established that you are a "he", ok? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> )

To anyone who wants us to try & stay on the course of the topic here, please don't 'admonish' us just yet, ok? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I AM ADORABLE!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->...i'm kind of weird sometimes <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> (in a good way) but definitly i have no certain inclinations ( btw no kisses for me?.i'm a ''he'' also) <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> ....oh crap!!..i think we forgot what this topic is all about...we need to go back back where we were...so please no admonish ppl....is just taht we need to relax a lil bit meanwhile MJ prepare his great comeback...All for L.O.V.E. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    ..OH, i forgot, DOC...too late...my girl is a beLIEver already and proud..just like me!!....peace bro <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • ZIsisZIsis Posts: 165

I AM ADORABLE!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->...i'm kind of weird sometimes <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> (in a good way) but definitly i have no certain inclinations ( btw no kisses for me?.i'm a ''he'' also) <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> ....oh crap!!..i think we forgot what this topic is all about...we need to go back back where we were...so please no admonish ppl....is just taht we need to relax a lil bit meanwhile MJ prepare his great comeback...All for L.O.V.E. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

RF, I always knew Doc was a dude & the kiss was just for you! MMMMMMMWAH, one more, just for emphasis & because you've given me most cyber chuckles this week <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Ioma, SORRY, I'm off this topic now, I promise <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

• lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Thanks guyz.
    Love the L.O.V.E coming from this thread.
    Gay or otherwise. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    RF, I always knew Doc was a dude & the kiss was just for you! MMMMMMMWAH, one more, just for emphasis & because you've given me most cyber chuckles this week <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Ioma, SORRY, I'm off this topic now, I promise <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

L.O.V.E & LOVE ALL THE WAY![/quote]

YAAAAYYYY two kisses for ReyF. from ZIsis <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ..it must be my lucky week!!...thanx babe, hugs and kisses to u!!........

i hope the cyber chuckles continues all over the week...cuz is all for L.O.V.E. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->