Lady Gaga,Beyonce and Michael in the next part?

chrismanchrisman Posts: 28
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Hey guys! I know this is a bit far out there, but It came to mind and I rather say something than keep it bottled up. Most of us know about tie's between Lady Gaga and MJ, such as him being quoted of liking her and saying how unique she was blah blah blah. We also know that Beyonce respected MJ enough to do a rendition of Halo for his passing, live at her concert. So recently Gaga and Beyonce teamed up to do a song, called Telephone. Besides the fact the video is 9 minutes long I didn't see much of anything pointing to MJ. But then theres the ending, Where Gaga says she wants to go "Far Far Away" Gee... doesnt that remind you of a certain song that was released after he 'died' "take me to a place without no name". Sure thats a pretty cliche line of escaping from the police, but cant a guy dream that the next part is gonna have all three?!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Here is the Video to Telephone <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ95z6ywcBY<!-- m --> Judge for yourself, the ending part I described was 9:05

Reading back this sounds VERY far-fetched. Hope I'm not wasting your time. I'm out of idea's.

ALSO: the place with no name topic <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1061<!-- l -->

Comments

• I am sorry but I think you are reaching , not everything is related to Michael. Plus the video, is disgusting. Lady Fruitcake really will do anythiong for fame!!!
  • You know i dont think that was reaching all tha far myself <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Did you see Gaga do the MJ move as they released her from jail???? Beyonce says "do you promise we can go far far away and never come back????? hmmmmmmmm ....something to think about...
  • lotus_sutralotus_sutra Posts: 224
    Gaga posted this link on Twitter tonight, I guess she enjoyed their analysis <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    <!-- m -->http://onlywordstoplaywith.blogspot.com ... s-and.html<!-- m -->

The blog is great and I think you should read it if you have a few minutes, here is a clip;

9. Homage to Michael Jackson
    Harq: All I noticed were the shoulder pads on Beyonce's pseudo-military jacket, which are obviously a big MJ signature. Again we have our pick of meanings and significances: Beyonce is a new black monarch of popular music; the rampant appropriation, relocation, and juxtaposition of symbols characteristic of bricolage and postmodernism; or just the simple (and, honestly, probably unintentional) fun of using a military symbol as your locus of homage (which of course is a word that originally meant the swearing of oaths of fealty in feudal societies - oaths that often included a commitment to military service).

onlywordstoplaywith: There's also Gaga's little MichaelJackson-esque dance move as she's let out of the prison. OOOOH, and I just remembered! She channels one of Madonna's many images during her dance sequence in the prison. Isn't it interesting that the two artists she embodies or echoes in this prison segment are both the former King and current Queen of pop?! So when Gaga is let out of prison, this may either imply the release of these two figures from some sort of cultural/social shackles as well, or else, this indicates that Gaga is kissing those former royals good bye. Hmmmm. I'm more inclined toward the latter interpretation. That Michael Jackson and Madonna are always trying to express themselves or confess themselves out of the various prisons society has put them in (gender, racial, psychological, etc.), or perceive themselves as being caught in a prison of sorts, whereas Gaga is not a figure trying to escape a prison. She creates her identity and performance, rather than releasing it. And she's not making any fucking excuses for it.
  • Lady Gaga loves Michael:
    "How do I feel when Michael Jackson died? (pause) I don't know what world we're making music in anymore without Michael Jackson. But it really made me think about the thing that I hold very most dear to me and it's also the thing that I get... I get relentlessly challenged about which is my underdying love for show business. It's something that's very frowned upon, especially in American pop culture for musicians... the theatrics of it is something that has been dead for a long time. But Michael Jackson is the king of show business and I thought to myself - I can never change who I am. I've always gotta stay true to showbiz."

And we all know he loved her, too. He would probably love Telephone.

Beyonce was good friends with him:

michael-jackson-reaction1.jpg

image-16-for-gallery-michael-jackson-s-life-in-pictures-gallery-725325367.jpg

World+Music+Awards+2006+Show+0BHqnrhHgARl.jpg

Diddy talks about how MJ came to a party because Beyonce was there, and danced with her all night.
    [youtube:3fzfhxfb]

She dedicated Halo to Mike at every show on her tour after June 25th.

4:22 onwards, she shows footage of her as a child about to go to the Bad tour, then she can't sing from crying:

[youtube:3fzfhxfb]

As for Telephone, there's definitely MJ influences in it, but I don't think there's any clues.
  • KINGdom52KINGdom52 Posts: 315
    Last night I watched the "Telephone" only cause in the article was mentioned as
    the new "THRILLER" and I was like <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Of course they add that "THRILLER" is only one but maybe in some years from now , people will still talking about "telephone" like they do for "THRILLER".
    The only common thing that I notice is the duration.
    I didn't like it at all, let alone the comparison . <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Solid121Solid121 Posts: 292
    Don't forget the dance sequence in the diner after they've killed everybody, it's very similar to the Thriller steps <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Please don't compare those vulgaire attention-seeking illuminati puppets with Michael Jackson, the humanitarian, the legend, the beautiful, wonderful man.

If Beyonce really was friends with him, how come she wasn't at the funeral or the memorial? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • nynyronynyro Posts: 296
    I think they are exploiting him for personal gain, just like a lot of artists now. But thats just my opinion.
  • virgo75virgo75 Posts: 514
    Please don't compare those vulgaire attention-seeking illuminati puppets with Michael Jackson, the humanitarian, the legend, the beautiful, wonderful man.

If Beyonce really was friends with him, how come she wasn't at the funeral or the memorial? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Agreed.
    I think they were at some award functions at the same time & she presented him with a couple of awards.
    As Diddy said, he was at a party with her and danced with her but that doesn't make them "friends."
    I think he found her attractive as a lot of people do, and wanted to dance with her.

I think they are exploiting him for personal gain, just like a lot of artists now. But thats just my opinion.

2nd this as well.
    Where was the support before June 25th?
    Were they talking about how much they loved him and he was so great, yada yada before they thought he was dead?

NO! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Most of them maintained a comfortable distance.

On a professional level, who wouldn't want to be "big" enough to pull Michael Jackson into their recording studio or onto their stage? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    But on a personal level - how many of them spoke up for him or defended him as a human being and "friend?"

If he weren't "dead", neither Beyonce nor Gaga would be riding his balls like they are now...
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    Please don't compare those vulgaire attention-seeking illuminati puppets with Michael Jackson, the humanitarian, the legend, the beautiful, wonderful man.

becuz she knew he is well and right alive!
  • Please don't compare those vulgaire attention-seeking illuminati puppets with Michael Jackson, the humanitarian, the legend, the beautiful, wonderful man.

Agreed.
    I think they were at some award functions at the same time & she presented him with a couple of awards.
    As Diddy said, he was at a party with her and danced with her but that doesn't make them "friends."
    I think he found her attractive as a lot of people do, and wanted to dance with her.

2nd this as well.
    Where was the support before June 25th?
    Were they talking about how much they loved him and he was so great, yada yada before they thought he was dead?

NO! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Most of them maintained a comfortable distance.

On a professional level, who wouldn't want to be "big" enough to pull Michael Jackson into their recording studio or onto their stage? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    But on a personal level - how many of them spoke up for him or defended him as a human being and "friend?"

If he weren't "dead", neither Beyonce nor Gaga would be riding his balls like they are now...

I hate the fake MJ adoration BS... I have a good sensing of a person's character usually within an hour of knowing them... if only MJ was around to say who his real friends were <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • If Michael is really dead, then all these events are really unfortunate.....

The thing that I feel bad about is that the people who had known him since his heydays couldnt care less about him during his last years....and all of a sudden----

WE HAVE THESE SELF PROCLAIMED MICHAEL JACKSON DISCIPLES GOING AROUND PROFESSING THEIR LOVE FOR HIM AS HE WAS A PART OF THEIR FAMILY......

NONE OF THEM HAD THE BALLS TO COME FORWARD AND SUPPORT HIM DURING HIS BAD DAYS.....

HIS OWN COMMUNITY FIRST BETRAYED HIM....AND NOW THEY ARE EXPLOITING HIM....

F@#CKING MORONS.....THE WHOLE LOTTA THEM.... <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

THEY ARE NOTHINGLESS THAN GRAVE ROBBERS....TRYING TO MAKE A LIVING OUT OF A DEAD MAN.... <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

• The thing that I feel bad about is that the people who had known him since his heydays couldnt care less about him during his last years....

what a lonely feeling to bear! poor thing! <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • GirlSaturdayGirlSaturday Posts: 1,020
    CNN just announced that MTV has now banned the Beyonce/Lady Ga Ga video. If it weren't for youtube the vid might fade into oblivion. It will be interesting to see how long it stays on youtube. Will they buckle under pressure?
  • KINGdom52KINGdom52 Posts: 315
    CNN just announced that MTV has now banned the Beyonce/Lady Ga Ga video. If it weren't for youtube the vid might fade into oblivion.

Really ? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    The new 'Thriller" , right ! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • CNN just announced that MTV has now banned the Beyonce/Lady Ga Ga video. If it weren't for youtube the vid might fade into oblivion.

I don't remember thriller getting banned, just shortened

why are they banning the vid? is it the poisoning part? that is the last thing these kids need to copy off bey-bey and ga-ga
    The sexual references were pretty hardcore and so was some of the dialogue. They would have had to bleep a lot of that vid to air it. Lady Ga Ga looked right at home in the vid but Beyonce looked like a fish out of water. She has sunk pretty low in this vid.
    CNN just announced that MTV has now banned the Beyonce/Lady Ga Ga video. If it weren't for youtube the vid might fade into oblivion.

why are they banning the vid? is it the poisoning part? that is the last thing these kids need to copy off bey-bey and ga-ga
  • The sexual references were pretty hardcore and so was some of the dialogue. They would have had to bleep a lot of that vid to air it. Lady Ga Ga looked right at home in the vid but Beyonce looked like a fish out of water. She has sunk pretty low in this vid.

wow
  • I think they are exploiting him for personal gain, just like a lot of artists now. But thats just my opinion.

I agree
    The vid is on this thread. You saw it, right?

American tv is still pretty squeamish about gays. The opening scene showing rough lesbian guards and inmates in the jail would instantly have upset people and encouraged them to call MTV with complaints. Plus the dialogue included... Guard #1 - "See I told you she didn't have a d**k." Guard #2 - " Too bad". That would have never made it past censors.
    The sexual references were pretty hardcore and so was some of the dialogue. They would have had to bleep a lot of that vid to air it. Lady Ga Ga looked right at home in the vid but Beyonce looked like a fish out of water. She has sunk pretty low in this vid.

wow
  • videos turn me off as of lately. I really don't care to see it anyway
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    Hmm maybe they banned it because kids listen to Lady Gaga & first of all in the video she's in a prison making out with people, the lady rubs her crotch, then they throw her in the cell & tear off her clothes & she jumps on with her blurred crotch in the camera, then she's dancing around with her ass hanging out, then the whole poisoning people thing...that's just some ideas to why her weird, psycho video got banned. LOL. I did see some MJ stuff though, but I don't see them as clues more as Gaga & B being inspired by him & tributing him in their own way. Beyonce's military style leotard, jacket suit thingy, whatever hahaha the shoulders & sequins were definitely MJ inspired, & some of the dance moves, that's about it. I'm not sure Gaga is an illuminati puppet, I think she shows images in her videos & concerts about mind control in the business & at the Grammy's I think she was showing how they want to control her. Just my opinion & Beyonce may be inspired to do things from her husband or Gaga or whoever but I don't think she'd be out there constantly talking about how she'd be nothing if it weren't for MJ, when he so freely spoke out against thee illuminati in the music industry & supposedly Jay Z is one of them per say. I think he'd muzzle her if he was. He does have some kind of connection or fascination to th illuminati though = Sorry off topic but someone has called Gaga an illuminati puppet so thought I'd give my 2 cents. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • grayshkigrayshki Posts: 90

Actually their far from illuminati puppets. If u paid attention, they're "outing" the illuminati quite blatantly. The message of this video is that those elite are keeping us in max security prison (we think we're free and cool). We can't tell the difference between boys and girls anymore . Everywhere u go, read, and see , there's ads for diet coke, cigs, junk food, coz that's "cool", and it's their plan to destroy us. when she wears the yellow police tape , it signifies they're committing crimes against us, humanity. We're victims of their manipulation. They "poison" our food (diner-ppl dying), our minds. The "elite" are ultimately our pimps . hence why they killed the "pimp" in the diner (notice his expensive clothing). It's their way of saying "u have no control over us--we're free and u'll never have control coz we're exposing the truth ( meaning of sentence "far away and never come back" Never coming back to THEM)"

The colors black and white were used (illuminati) Pyramid earring in one of the girls... They're telling us about the illuminati and what they're doing.

These are just a few points. There are more

gaga made it deliberately look disgusting for a purpose---to shock us into seeing the truth
  • lisa1232lisa1232 Posts: 23
    Haha , Yea i bet he tapped that . beyonce and him had late night phone calls right?
  • For starters, this whole MTV discussion is silly considering Michael wasn't originally going to get any airplay either because he was black.
    If Beyonce really was friends with him, how come she wasn't at the funeral or the memorial?

She was on tour at the time.

God, not everyone who mentions him is out to get him. They only ever say nice things of him so what's the big deal?

Once again, he's a big fan of BOTH Gaga and Beyonce.

GaGa wasn't famous back when he needed defending and I don't know if Beyonce said anything.