Lady Gaga,Beyonce and Michael in the next part?

Comments

• The difficulty comes when things like lyrics and imagery can be interpreted in different ways. It all means different things to different people. I don't like the lyrics to this song but I also don't know who these lyrics are aimed at ie, Illuminati or fans. Only the writer knows the true meaning behind their lyrics. I agree, I don't like the idea of kids hearing it, maybe it's for the adults to hear and be shocked at what our kids are listening to. I just keep watching to see what happens next, and where this is heading. Whatever it is doing it is pointing directly to the Illuminati, which is the point, I guess.

Are you serious <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

That's like saying animal abuse is wrong and wanting to proof that by beating up a little kitten and then say "you see how wrong animal abuse is".
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    I hope MJ liking Lady Blah Blah is just a damn rumour , I don't see why he would like her , she is vulgar & a damn illuminati puppet ..I can't stand beyonce too anyway ... So I don't think it has anything to do with MJ
    The difficulty comes when things like lyrics and imagery can be interpreted in different ways. It all means different things to different people. I don't like the lyrics to this song but I also don't know who these lyrics are aimed at ie, Illuminati or fans. Only the writer knows the true meaning behind their lyrics. I agree, I don't like the idea of kids hearing it, maybe it's for the adults to hear and be shocked at what our kids are listening to. I just keep watching to see what happens next, and where this is heading. Whatever it is doing it is pointing directly to the Illuminati, which is the point, I guess.

Are you serious <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

That's like saying animal abuse is wrong and wanting to proof that by beating up a little kitten and then say "you see how wrong animal abuse is".

LMAO haha , I see what she means and I see what you mean too ..But I think what dancing_machine i saying is just far fetched and is just false .. I don't think there is any hope that Lady Gaga is trying to help us in any way.. she is only brainwashing people with sex all over her clips ..
  • Believe 777Believe 777 Posts: 403
    Thank you ROTF, for seeing both sides. There is always more than one possible meaning to everything, people interpret things in a way that fits for them, depending on what they have learned and connected. My main point here is that Gaga and Beyonce's motives will be one or the other but the common basis is that the Illuminati are being exposed which ever way you look at it. You are all ahead of so many people out there. Millions of people haven't got the slightest clue about any of this and they kind of need to be shouted at so they take notice. You don't need to be shouted at, you are already awake because you found out. I hope that makes sense, I just don't want this to be an I'm right and your wrong type of discussion. Both theories make sense, you may see mine as being far-fetched and I respect that as I respect your thoughts and beliefs, and I understand them.
  • Little kids are listening to her music. This is just too much.

Little kids probably saw MJ doing thrusting movements, grabbing his crotch and videos like In The Closet, too.

We all know how sexual MJ could be, just like every other artists. It's not their job to censor themselves for children.

----

Yes, Beyonce didn't say anything to the MEDIA during the trial but that doesn't mean they weren't friends.
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    Honestly i didn't like Gaga's and Beyonce's video at all,it has nothin' to do with Thriller,Thriller was a real piece of art,while Telephone was rather vulgar and from part to part disgusting to watch,esp. the lesb. moments,really, i do like Gaga and Beyonce,esp. Beyonce,she is a real talent but neither i think Beyonce was Mike's close friend, yes, he liked her as a talent and nice girl and vice versa,but close friends,i dont think so,where there those "tons of close friends" in the most terrible moment of his life,when he was going through hell, and now after his "death" all of them show their great love and respect for him,no criticizing, noone has the right to do it,but enough is enough
  • If ur saying that by using quite obvious illuminati material in her work, gaga is using illuminati for her benefit rather then exposing them, then ur saying Michael also did the same thing. Look at his Dangerous album cover, Blood on the dance Floor, Ghosts video (the floor, columns, etc...),the Invincible cover (one eye more obvious then the other).... these are just a few of the examples of his work that are FULL of illuminati symbols. So , what was his purpose? For his own gain? Or for their exposure?
    And remember, invincible was in the 2000's.

I believe gaga is doing the same as Michael. U should watch her interview with oprah. it might give u new perspectives on why she does this the way she does. she's not afraid.

And I have to stress, i don't even like lady gaga's music all that much.

Michael is obviously using their symbols with another interpretation, for example the Blood On The Dancefloor cover:

10-1.jpg

He's standing on their masonic checkered floor, while he's wearing red. So he's the blood on their floor; they metaphorical shedded his blood with all the bashing and slander.
    And while he's standing on their floor, he's doing the Black Panthers fist. And that could only mean one thing; he's in war with them. And don't forget the lyircs on the album, for example the lyric of 'Is It Scary'.

So he using the symbols clearly from a whole another perspective.

Not like Lady Gaga who's doing the 'As above as below' like satan (yes it's all in the devils game) :

ladygagahandoffatimamannequin.jpg
    Plus she's doing the all seeing eye of the Anti Christ, while she's a puppet/dummy for them.

Baphomet.png

ladygagagoathair.jpg

I wanted to add to this that the Invincible album is full of lyrics where he's showing that they can't mess with him.

That's not what we can say about Lady Gaga and Beyonce. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • virgo75virgo75 Posts: 514
    Great post Dancing_Machine!
    I agree 100%.

I'm still mad at myself that I spent almost 10 minutes watching that stupid video waiting for it to get as good as a MJ video. That's 10 minutes of my life that I'll never get back....
    If ur saying that by using quite obvious illuminati material in her work, gaga is using illuminati for her benefit rather then exposing them, then ur saying Michael also did the same thing. Look at his Dangerous album cover, Blood on the dance Floor, Ghosts video (the floor, columns, etc...),the Invincible cover (one eye more obvious then the other).... these are just a few of the examples of his work that are FULL of illuminati symbols. So , what was his purpose? For his own gain? Or for their exposure?
    And remember, invincible was in the 2000's.

I believe gaga is doing the same as Michael. U should watch her interview with oprah. it might give u new perspectives on why she does this the way she does. she's not afraid.

And I have to stress, i don't even like lady gaga's music all that much.

Michael is obviously using their symbols with another interpretation, for example the Blood On The Dancefloor cover:

10-1.jpg

He's standing on their masonic checkered floor, while he's wearing red. So he's the blood on their floor; they metaphorical shedded his blood with all the bashing and slander.
    And while he's standing on their floor, he's doing the Black Panthers fist. And that could only mean one thing; he's in war with them. And don't forget the lyircs on the album, for example the lyric of 'Is It Scary'.

So he using the symbols clearly from a whole another perspective.

Not like Lady Gaga who's doing the 'As above as below' like satan (yes it's all in the devils game) :

ladygagahandoffatimamannequin.jpg
    Plus she's doing the all seeing eye of the Anti Christ, while she's a puppet/dummy for them.

Baphomet.png

ladygagagoathair.jpg

I wanted to add to this that the Invincible album is full of lyrics where he's showing that they can't mess with him.

That's not what we can say about Lady Gaga and Beyonce. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

+1 !
  • I hope MJ liking Lady Blah Blah is just a damn rumour , I don't see why he would like her , she is vulgar & a damn illuminati puppet ..I can't stand beyonce too anyway ... So I don't think it has anything to do with MJ

I agree with you and I can't stand the both of them.

"Lady Blah Blah" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Or we can her Lady Gross Gross...
  • Great post Dancing_Machine!
    I agree 100%.

I'm still mad at myself that I spent almost 10 minutes watching that stupid video waiting for it to get as good as a MJ video. That's 10 minutes of my life that I'll never get back....

Thanks!

You mean the 'Telephone' video? I myself had skipped the most parts because it's to disgusting.
    And I also muted the sound <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    Damn lady Gaga and rest of those rats! they just dont have a life... come on,, why cant u be like MJ!!! this is about our world!!!
    Great post Dancing_Machine!
    I agree 100%.

Thanks!

You mean the 'Telephone' video? I myself had skipped the most parts because it's to disgusting.
    And I also muted the sound <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Yes! That one!

I'm still mad. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

How dare anyone compare that garbage to anything Michael ever did?! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    It's so horrible it's been burned into my brain. <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> My cousin calls her "Lady Caca".
    I definitely think Michael could do better than liking her.
    I think she had some vocal talent when she was younger.
    But she just pushes it a little too far? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • i cant help but think she is in on it ill do a list with my reasons see wot u think:
    1. someone on here said shes in mjs catalogue
    2. paparazzi vid - she was on the dollars like gilda, bunny ears, wheelchair like famous mj pic, newspapers reading shes innoncent police investigation and shes back, legs hanging like believe poster, fell off balcony and news said no more ga ga but she lived and her cross earing and mjs cross on back of his coat black or white
    3. telephone bout 3.32 in mirror mj or lady looking like him illusion? Why put it in if wasnt him not everyone noticed was that the point?
    4.lyrics to some songs on her album like but you chose death, hes a wolf in disguise, that boy is a monster etc
    5. bad romance bout sex slave yet showed a part where they came back to life out of morgue
    6. dressed as tinkerbell at grammys
    7. janet said she didnt know her but would have to as they were both on xfactor and would have to speak when sorting out rehearsals no?
    8. brothers have tweeted how they love ga ga
    9. travis talked how michael liked ga ga was it a hint that we should watch her for clues? Why tell us if not?
    10. she said how she did a tribute to him like 7 months before he died hmm 7?!

theres something about her just my opinion sorry lots of points <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I'm in no way convinced ..
  • <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2smz_1L2_0<!-- m -->

please watch this whole way through <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • watch telephone on ladygaga.com at 5.11 the dice you get 7 right? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • i cant help but think she is in on it ill do a list with my reasons see wot u think:
    1. someone on here said shes in mjs catalogue
    2. paparazzi vid - she was on the dollars like gilda, bunny ears, wheelchair like famous mj pic, newspapers reading shes innoncent police investigation and shes back, legs hanging like believe poster, fell off balcony and news said no more ga ga but she lived and her cross earing and mjs cross on back of his coat black or white
    3. telephone bout 3.32 in mirror mj or lady looking like him illusion? Why put it in if wasnt him not everyone noticed was that the point?
    4.lyrics to some songs on her album like but you chose death, hes a wolf in disguise, that boy is a monster etc
    5. bad romance bout sex slave yet showed a part where they came back to life out of morgue
    6. dressed as tinkerbell at grammys
    7. janet said she didnt know her but would have to as they were both on xfactor and would have to speak when sorting out rehearsals no?
    8. brothers have tweeted how they love ga ga
    9. travis talked how michael liked ga ga was it a hint that we should watch her for clues? Why tell us if not?
    10. she said how she did a tribute to him like 7 months before he died hmm 7?!

theres something about her just my opinion sorry lots of points <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

The only connection I see is that she is copying Michael and that´s it.
    So you can´t convince me...
  • Believe 777Believe 777 Posts: 403
    I agree with you entirely steffmaster1. Apparently Michael really liked her and wanted her on the TII tour.
    <!-- m -->http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/hiphop ... lady-gaga/<!-- m -->
    I understand why many see her as a puppet, but she has convinced me in several ways that she is out to expose them. I believe that TII has been a long term project, not a simply just a tour or a movie, but many things and many angles. Gaga, IMO could well be involved in TII and playing her part. There seem to be many people who have a connection to Michael shortly before he 'died'. Gaga, Beyonce, Britney, Roseanne Barr are a few I can think of. Maybe he is telling us his own way that we should be keeping an eye on what these people are doing.
    The only connection I see is that she is copying Michael and that´s it.
    So you can´t convince me...

2nd this.

And sorry if this has been posted before, but has anyone else seen this? It's an analysis of "that" video. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> yeah, i'm still bitter

The Hidden Meaning of Lady Gaga’s “Telephone”
    Mar 14th, 2010 | By Vigilant | Category: Vigilant Reports
    Lady Gaga’s 9-minute video featuring Beyoncé is steeped in weirdness and shock value. Behind the strange aesthetic, however, lies a deeper meaning, another level of interpretation. The video refers to mind control and, more specifically, Monarch Programming, a covert technique profusely used in the entertainment industry. We’ll look at the occult meaning of the video “Telephone”.

Just when I thought I’d written everything I had to write about Lady Gaga, Telephone comes out. An inevitable deluge of e-mails instantly followed, demanding an article about it. So I watched the video and, gosh darnit, the people who wrote those e-mails were right. There are, yet again, a whole bunch of Illuminati/mind control symbols in Lady Gaga’s latest video. I can’t say I was surprised, however, knowing that Jonas Akerlund co-wrote and directed the video. In the article Lady Gaga, the Illuminati puppet (which I suggest you read before this one), I dissected the Akerlund-directed video Paparazzi and its references to mind-control programming. Telephone acts as a sequel to Paparazzi, where Gaga still plays the role of a mind-controlled drone who kills people. This concept is never openly discussed by the artists when they are asked to explain their videos because it is not meant to be understood for the masses. The hidden meaning of the video actually depicts the elite’s contempt for the general population, hence the scene of ritual murder of average Americans in a diner by mind-controlled slaves. Don’t know what the hell I’m talking about? Keep reading.

Read the rest here: http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=3423
  • Wow, what a great influence on kids... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Watch the whole video...

<!-- m -->http://www.zshare.net/video/7370865361c737e2/<!-- m -->
  • Bee BeeBee Bee Posts: 391
    I rarely get insulting, but you're all crazy with that Illuminati crap. Lady Gaga is not an "Illuminati puppet", she isn't anybody's puppet, she's an artist, and a very original and creative one, and that's exactly the reason why Michael probably likes/liked her.
  • I rarely get insulting, but you're all crazy with that Illuminati crap. Lady Gaga is not an "Illuminati puppet", she isn't anybody's puppet, she's an artist, and a very original and creative one, and that's exactly the reason why Michael probably likes/liked her.

Then how do you explain all those satanic symbols she's using? And she's not the only one in the industry who's using those symbols: Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna, Madonna, Lil'Wayne and many others...
    Is that a coincidence?

Do you really feel personalluy insulted when I say she's a illuminati puppet? <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->