Lady Gaga,Beyonce and Michael in the next part?

Comments

• darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Lady Gaga loves Michael:
    "How do I feel when Michael Jackson died? (pause) I don't know what world we're making music in anymore without Michael Jackson. But it really made me think about the thing that I hold very most dear to me and it's also the thing that I get... I get relentlessly challenged about which is my underdying love for show business. It's something that's very frowned upon, especially in American pop culture for musicians... the theatrics of it is something that has been dead for a long time. But Michael Jackson is the king of show business and I thought to myself - I can never change who I am. I've always gotta stay true to showbiz."

And we all know he loved her, too. He would probably love Telephone.

Beyonce was good friends with him:

michael-jackson-reaction1.jpg

image-16-for-gallery-michael-jackson-s-life-in-pictures-gallery-725325367.jpg

World+Music+Awards+2006+Show+0BHqnrhHgARl.jpg

Diddy talks about how MJ came to a party because Beyonce was there, and danced with her all night.
    [youtube:23y6vry1]

She dedicated Halo to Mike at every show on her tour after June 25th.

4:22 onwards, she shows footage of her as a child about to go to the Bad tour, then she can't sing from crying:

[youtube:23y6vry1]

As for Telephone, there's definitely MJ influences in it, but I don't think there's any clues.

MJ and Beyonce would have made a beautiful couple. They look so happy together. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • nynyronynyro Posts: 296
    For starters, this whole MTV discussion is silly considering Michael wasn't originally going to get any airplay either because he was black.
    If Beyonce really was friends with him, how come she wasn't at the funeral or the memorial?

She was on tour at the time.
    I think they are exploiting him for personal gain, just like a lot of artists now. But thats just my opinion.

God, not everyone who mentions him is out to get him. They only ever say nice things of him so what's the big deal?

Once again, he's a big fan of BOTH Gaga and Beyonce.
    But on a personal level - how many of them spoke up for him or defended him as a human being and "friend?"

GaGa wasn't famous back when he needed defending and I don't know if Beyonce said anything.

Everyone only says nice things about him now.... I think it's great when people want to pay tribute,it's just that something about some of it seems to lack genuineness. I'm sure Beyonce is an uber-fan, but what did she have to say during the trial? Nothing. He was too controversial a figure back then, so she stayed away. She admires him as an artist, but being a fan of someone's music is different from being their friend. As far as Lady Gaga goes, maybe he would like her music because she's edgy or maybe not because she's vulgar in a lot of ways. He's not here to answer that question, so you shouldn't assume that he would've liked the music they have out now.
  • looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
    Please don't compare those vulgaire attention-seeking illuminati puppets with Michael Jackson, the humanitarian, the legend, the beautiful, wonderful man.

If Beyonce really was friends with him, how come she wasn't at the funeral or the memorial? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Actually their far from illuminati puppets. If u paid attention, they're "outing" the illuminati quite blatantly. The message of this video is that those elite are keeping us in max security prison (we think we're free and cool). We can't tell the difference between boys and girls anymore . Everywhere u go, read, and see , there's ads for diet coke, cigs, junk food, coz that's "cool", and it's their plan to destroy us. when she wears the yellow police tape , it signifies they're committing crimes against us, humanity. We're victims of their manipulation. They "poison" our food (diner-ppl dying), our minds. The "elite" are ultimately our pimps . hence why they killed the "pimp" in the diner (notice his expensive clothing). It's their way of saying "u have no control over us--we're free and u'll never have control coz we're exposing the truth ( meaning of sentence "far away and never come back" Never coming back to THEM)"

The colors black and white were used (illuminati) Pyramid earring in one of the girls... They're telling us about the illuminati and what they're doing.

These are just a few points. There are more

gaga made it deliberately look disgusting for a purpose---to shock us into seeing the truth

I agree 100%. I think she is very clever when it comes to her message delivery. From first glance, it looks like she is a puppet but if you look closer into it, she seems to make a lot of social commentary about a variety of topics.

And as far as people saying it's disgusting, I think it is supposed to shock you and disgust you because she is only projecting what the media and others has been putting to children and the masses for years now. She is just doing it in a very bold way. They do it in more subtle ways.

I also think Lady Gaga's whole persona is meant to be a sarcastic take on the celebrity puppet.

I could be totally wrong but it is interesting how obvious these messages are getting in the videos lately.

I agree 100%. I think she is very clever when it comes to her message delivery. From first glance, it looks like she is a puppet but if you look closer into it, she seems to make a lot of social commentary about a variety of topics.

And as far as people saying it's disgusting, I think it is supposed to shock you and disgust you because she is only projecting what the media and others has been putting to children and the masses for years now. She is just doing it in a very bold way. They do it in more subtle ways.

I also think Lady Gaga's whole persona is meant to be a sarcastic take on the celebrity puppet.

I could be totally wrong but it is interesting how obvious these messages are getting in the videos lately.

I hope you're right about her act being sarcastic, somehow I'm not so sure. She seems to have almost universal support from corporations and the media, if she was against them why are they so supportive of her. Maybe they haven't gotten the joke yet??? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450

I hope you're right about her act being sarcastic, somehow I'm not so sure. She seems to have almost universal support from corporations and the media, if she was against them why are they so supportive of her. Maybe they haven't gotten the joke yet??? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

I hope so for her sake. I used to be weary of her and I still am at times but I saw a few interviews with her and she is very intelligent. I think she may have masterminded this whole thing from the very beginning. And more specifically, in the video, I couldn't ignore the reference to poison in people's food because I noticed that everyone kept eating the food even after coughing. It seems to be a direct metaphor to the gluttony in Western societies. It also seems to be in reference to the media glorifying poisons everyday with tons of commercials for medicine, high fattening foods, overt sexuality to the extreme, etc. It's a very interesting video once bypass the obvious.

I didn't even notice all the potential metaphors that grayshki pointed out so I may watch it again and see what else I pick up on. I did notice the "okay" hand symbol (which could mean 666), the black and white and the obvious lesbian overtones (which could possibly be pointing out to the exploitation of homosexuality/bisexuality in the media...not sure though at all on that one).
  • You know i dont think that was reaching all tha far myself <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Did you see Gaga do the MJ move as they released her from jail???? Beyonce says "do you promise we can go far far away and never come back????? hmmmmmmmm ....something to think about...

wot a weird thing to say at the end promise not to come back shed no that anyway to hide from police and mj moves when out of jail represent mj after he was free i rekon i do think that ending is about him but corse not every one wud see that except us!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Actually their far from illuminati puppets. If u paid attention, they're "outing" the illuminati quite blatantly. The message of this video is that those elite are keeping us in max security prison (we think we're free and cool). We can't tell the difference between boys and girls anymore . Everywhere u go, read, and see , there's ads for diet coke, cigs, junk food, coz that's "cool", and it's their plan to destroy us. when she wears the yellow police tape , it signifies they're committing crimes against us, humanity. We're victims of their manipulation. They "poison" our food (diner-ppl dying), our minds. The "elite" are ultimately our pimps . hence why they killed the "pimp" in the diner (notice his expensive clothing). It's their way of saying "u have no control over us--we're free and u'll never have control coz we're exposing the truth ( meaning of sentence "far away and never come back" Never coming back to THEM)"

The colors black and white were used (illuminati) Pyramid earring in one of the girls... They're telling us about the illuminati and what they're doing.

gaga made it deliberately look disgusting for a purpose---to shock us into seeing the truth

I am aware of all the points you just mentioned. And if you paid attention you would've noticed that the music industry is a huge part of the nwo. Are you really trying to say that those 'artists' are 'warning' us? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    They're just a big part of it. Why do you think the illuminati use their symbols in music videos and movies? It's all so we would say that "it's just something out of movies".

Lady gaga and Beyonce flashing their crotches in videos, promoting killing, promoting the all seeing eye and the baphomets horns isn't really a way to lead us to the truth. So please wake up!

She doesn't only look like a puppet; she is. And she very well aware of it.

And how does she make those "social commentary about a variety of topics"? By promoting nudity, violence, scary occult symbols? Oh give me a break!

The target group of these so called artists are children. Do we really want these kind people to have any kind of effect on our kids? Don't think so. I sure wouldn't.

Has it ever occured to you that this kind of 'artists', music and musicvideos are simply a part of the agenda?

Just check out this thread:
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=92&t=4656<!-- l -->

Or watch 'The industry exposed' on youtube.
  • Believe 777Believe 777 Posts: 403
    I'm so pleased I am no longer the only one here who believes that Gaga and Beyonce are exposing the Illuminati.There is a very divided opinion here and we will believe what we see as the truth, the message is blatant which ever side of the fence you're on.People are waking up in general and have been for a long time. It's only logical that those who are in the public eye and have been used as puppets are going to wake up first and join forces against them.

I know it's hard to see why this video needs to be so shocking, but the world needs to be shocked into seeing and researching the truth and whatever you believe these artists agenda to be, we are united in seeing the truth about the Illuminati. I'd say the message is being received and understood far more now due to people being shocked by Gaga in particular. More will be urged to find out more, even if it is out of disgust.

I don't think TMZ would choose to post this article for any seemingly random reason.

They're just saying!!!

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/14/lady-gaga-whos-that-girl/<!-- m -->
  • I'm so pleased I am no longer the only one here who believes that Gaga and Beyonce are exposing the Illuminati.There is a very divided opinion here and we will believe what we see as the truth, the message is blatant which ever side of the fence you're on.People are waking up in general and have been for a long time. It's only logical that those who are in the public eye and have been used as puppets are going to wake up first and join forces against them.

I know it's hard to see why this video needs to be so shocking, but the world needs to be shocked into seeing and researching the truth and whatever you believe these artists agenda to be, we are united in seeing the truth about the Illuminati. I'd say the message is being received and understood far more now due to people being shocked by Gaga in particular. More will be urged to find out more, even if it is out of disgust.

I don't think TMZ would choose to post this article for any seemingly random reason.

They're just saying!!!

I hope you're joking.

Just use your common sense:

AnubisLadygaga.jpg

Screen-shot-2009-11-10-at-9.20.32-PM.png

<!-- m -->http://marcoponce.com/2009/11/lady-gaga-is-a-witch/<!-- m -->
  • hmm... I have noticed alot of artists acting "witch-like"...

WOW
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    Damn Byonce, I used to like her...
    I'm so pleased I am no longer the only one here who believes that Gaga and Beyonce are exposing the Illuminati.There is a very divided opinion here and we will believe what we see as the truth, the message is blatant which ever side of the fence you're on.People are waking up in general and have been for a long time. It's only logical that those who are in the public eye and have been used as puppets are going to wake up first and join forces against them.

They're just saying!!!

Thank you. I'm pretty open minded, but I don't understand how she would be able to expose and "warn" people when she sings things like:
    "Got no salvation
    Got no religion
    My religion is you
    Take a bite of my bad girl meat
    Take a bit of me boy
    Show me your teeth
    I'm a tough bitch"

Little kids are listening to her music. This is just too much.

They're just saying!!!

Thank you. I'm pretty open minded, but I don't understand how she would be able to expose and "warn" people when she sings things like:
    "Got no salvation
    Got no religion
    My religion is you
    Take a bite of my bad girl meat
    Take a bit of me boy
    Show me your teeth
    I'm a tough bitch"

Little kids are listening to her music. This is just too much.

The difficulty comes when things like lyrics and imagery can be interpreted in different ways. It all means different things to different people. I don't like the lyrics to this song but I also don't know who these lyrics are aimed at ie, Illuminati or fans. Only the writer knows the true meaning behind their lyrics. I agree, I don't like the idea of kids hearing it, maybe it's for the adults to hear and be shocked at what our kids are listening to. I just keep watching to see what happens next, and where this is heading. Whatever it is doing it is pointing directly to the Illuminati, which is the point, I guess.
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    hmm hmm hmmm. okay don't hate me! but i like lady gaga. and i like beyonce. and we all know michael liked beyonce <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> .

i found this article
    <!-- m -->http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/hiphop ... lady-gaga/<!-- m -->

michael wanted lady gaga to join the TII tour. this could be looked at 3 different ways:
    1. this is bullshit
    2. michael wanted her to join the TII tour to talk her into getting out this Illuminati stronghold?
    3. michael wanted to show the illuminati that the King of Pop and the newest music sensation are joined together and they should be worried?

sorry, i truly respect everyone's opinion. i think everyone is entitled to their own views and that's what makes the world great, individuality and free thinking. my take on this whole michael/lady gaga/beyonce? He liked beyonce, he liked lady gaga....they did a "shocking" music video that has illuminati symbols galore...maybe they're 2 other people speaking for michael since he physically can't now? His songs were obviously directed to someone (whether you believe in the illuminati or not), maybe their (b and gaga's) songs are a continuation of that? I think both lady gaga and beyonce are strong, independent women who don't put up with bullshit. whether that's a public front, i don't know. like i said, my opinion. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    hmm hmm hmmm. okay don't hate me! but i like lady gaga. and i like beyonce. and we all know michael liked beyonce <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> .

i found this article
    <!-- m -->http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/hiphop ... lady-gaga/<!-- m -->

michael wanted lady gaga to join the TII tour. this could be looked at 3 different ways:
    1. this is bullshit
    2. michael wanted her to join the TII tour to talk her into getting out this Illuminati stronghold?
    3. michael wanted to show the illuminati that the King of Pop and the newest music sensation are joined together and they should be worried?

sorry, i truly respect everyone's opinion. i think everyone is entitled to their own views and that's what makes the world great, individuality and free thinking. my take on this whole michael/lady gaga/beyonce? He liked beyonce, he liked lady gaga....they did a "shocking" music video that has illuminati symbols galore...maybe they're 2 other people speaking for michael since he physically can't now? His songs were obviously directed to someone (whether you believe in the illuminati or not), maybe their (b and gaga's) songs are a continuation of that? I think both lady gaga and beyonce are strong, independent women who don't put up with bullshit. whether that's a public front, i don't know. like i said, my opinion. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I like your logical thinking. Maybe they are on the TII tour now, as this does seem to be a project with many angles.
  • <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

This are lyrics of making people aware of the nwo/illuminati:
    SHOUT

Verse
    Ignorance of people purchasing diamonds and necklaces,
    And barely able to keep the payments up on their lessons,
    And enrolled in a class and don't know who the professor is,
    How low people go for the dough and make a mess of things,
    Kids are murdering other kids for the fun of it,
    Instead of using their mind or their fist, they put a gun in it
    Wanna be a part of a clique, don't know who's running it,
    Tragedy on top of tragedy you know it's killing me.
    So many people in agony, this shouldn't have to be,
    Too busy focusing on ourselves and not His Majesty,
    There has to be some type of change for this day and age,
    We gotta rearrange and flip the page,
    Living encaged like animals and cannibals,
    Eating each other alive just to survive the nine to five,
    Every single day is trouble while we struggle and strive
    Peace of mind's so hard to find.

Chorus
    I wanna shout, throw my hands up and shout
    What's this madness all about
    All this makes me wanna shout
    You know it makes me wanna shout,
    Throw my hands up and shout
    All this makes me wanna shout, c'mon now

Verse 2
    Problems, complications and accusations
    Dividing the nations and races of empty faces
    A war is taking place.
    No substitution for restitution, the only solution for peace
    Is increasing the height of your spirituality.
    Masses of minds are shrouded, clouded visions
    Deceptions and indecision, no faith or religion, how we're living.
    The clock is ticking, the end is coming, there'll be no warning,
    But we live to see the dawn.

Bridge
    How can we preach, when all we make this world to be
    Is a living hell torturing our minds.
    We all must unite, to turn darkness to light,
    And the love in our hearts will shine.

Verse 3
    We're disconnected from love, we're disrespecting each other
    Whatever happened to protecting each other
    Poisoned your body and your soul for a minute of pleasure,
    But the damage that you've done is gonna last forever.
    Babies being born in the world already drug addicted and afflicted,
    Family values are contradicted.
    Ashes to ashes and dust to dust, the pressure is building and I've had enough.
    "They Don't Care About Us"

Skin head, dead head
    Everybody gone bad
    Situation, aggravation
    Everybody allegation
    In the suite, on the news
    Everybody dog food
    Bang bang, shot dead
    Everybody's gone mad

All I wanna say is that
    They don't really care about us
    All I wanna say is that

Beat me, hate me
    You can never break me
    Will me, thrill me
    You can never kill me
    Jew me, sue me
    Everybody do me
    Kick me, kike me
    Don't you black or white me

All I wanna say is that
    All I wanna say is that

Tell me what has become of my life
    I have a wife and two children who love me
    I am the victim of police brutality, now
    I'm tired of bein' the victim of hate
    You're rapin' me of my pride
    Oh, for God's sake
    I look to heaven to fulfill its prophecy...
    Set me free

Skin head, dead head
    Everybody gone bad
    trepidation, speculation
    Everybody allegation
    Everybody dog food
    black man, black male
    Throw your brother in jail

All I wanna say is that
    All I wanna say is that

Tell me what has become of my rights
    Am I invisible because you ignore me?
    Your proclamation promised me free liberty, now
    I'm tired of bein' the victim of shame
    They're throwing me in a class with a bad name
    I can't believe this is the land from which I came
    You know I do really hate to say it
    The government don't wanna see
    But if Roosevelt was livin'
    He wouldn't let this be, no, no

Skin head, dead head
    Everybody gone bad
    Situation, speculation
    Everybody litigation
    Beat me, bash me
    You can never trash me
    Hit me, kick me
    You can never get me

All I wanna say is that
    All I wanna say is that

Some things in life they just don't wanna see
    But if Martin Luther was livin'
    He wouldn't let this be

Skin head, dead head
    Everybody gone bad
    Situation, segregation
    Everybody allegation
    Everybody dog food
    Kick me, strike me
    Don't you wrong or right me

All I wanna say is that
    All I wanna say is that

All I wanna say is that
    All I wanna say is that

All I wanna say is that
    All I wanna say is that

"Tabloid Junkie"

Speculate to break the one you hate
    Circulate the lie you confiscate
    Assassinate and mutilate
    As the hounding media in hysteria
    Who's the next for you to resurrect
    JFK exposed the CIA
    Truth be told the grassy knoll
    As the blackmail story in all your glory

It's slander
    You say it's not a sword
    But with your pen you torture men
    You'd crucify the Lord
    And you don't have to read it, read it
    And you don't have to eat it, eat it
    To buy it is to feed it, feed it
    So why do we keep foolin' ourselves

Just because you read it in a magazine
    Or see it on the TV screen
    Don't make it factual
    Though everybody wants to read all about it
    Don't make it factual, actual
    They say he's homosexual

In the hood
    Frame him if you could
    Shoot to kill
    To blame him if you will
    If he dies sympathize
    Such false witnesses
    Damn self righteousness
    In the black
    Stab me in the back
    In the face
    To lie and shame the race
    Heroine and Marilyn
    As the headline stories of
    All your glory

It's slander
    With the words you use
    You're a parasite in black and white
    Do anything for news
    And you don't go and buy it, buy it
    And they won't glorify it, 'fy it
    To read it sanctifies it, 'fies it
    Then why do we keep foolin' ourselves
    Don't make it factual
    Everybody wants to read all about it
    Don't make it factual
    See, but everybody wants to believe all about it

Don't make it factual
    She's blonde and she's bisexual

Scandal
    With the words you use
    Do anything for news
    Why do we keep foolin' ourselves
    Slander
    You say it's not a sin

Don't make it factual
    Don't make it factual
    See, but everybody wants to read all about it

Don't make it factual
    Don't make it factual
    You're so damn disrespectable

We've Had Enough

Love was taken from a young life
    And no one told her why
    Her direction has a dimlight
    From one more violent crime

She innocently questioned why
    Why her father had to die
    She asked the men in blue
    How is it that you get to choose
    Who will live and who will die
    Did god say that you could decide ?
    You saw he didn't run
    And that my daddy had no gun

In the middle of a village
    Way in a distant land
    Lies a poor boy with his broken toy
    Too young to understand

He's awaken, ground is shakin
    His father grabs his hand
    Screaming, crying, his wife's dying
    Now he's left to explain

He innocently questioned why
    Why his mother had to die
    What did these soldiers come here for ?
    If they're for peace, why is there war ?

Did God say that they could decide
    Who will live and who will die ?
    All my mama ever did
    Was try to take care of her kids

We're innocently standing by
    Watching people lose their lives
    It seems as if we have no voice
    It's time for us to make a choice

Only god could decide
    There's nothing that can't be done
    If we raise our voice as one

They've gotta hear it from me
    They've gotta hear it from you
    They've gotta hear it from us
    We can't take it
    We've already had enough

We can't take it
    We've already had enough

They've gotta hear it from you baby

We can't take it
    We've already had enough

Deep in my soul baby

Deep in your soul and let God decide

Deep in my soul

It's up to me and i'm still alive

We can't take it
    We've already had enough

It's going down baby
    Just let God decide,

It's going on baby
    Just let God decide

Deep in my soul baby

We've already had enough

We can't, we can't
    We've already had enough
    "Money"

Money.
    Money...
    Lie for it
    Spy for it
    Kill for it
    Die for it
    So you call it trust
    But I say it's just
    In the devil's game
    Of greed and lust
    They don't care
    They'd do me for the money
    They don't care
    They use me for the money
    So you go to church
    Read the Holy word
    In the scheme of life
    It's all absurd
    They don't care
    They'd kill for the money
    Do or dare
    The thrill for the money
    You're saluting the flag
    Your country trusts you
    Now you're wearing a badge
    You're called the "Just Few"
    And you're fighting the wars
    A soldier must do
    I'll never betray or deceive you my friend but...
    If you show me the cash
    Then I will take it
    If you tell me to cry
    Then I will fake it
    If you give me a hand
    Then I will shake it
    You'll do anything for money...
    Anything
    Anything
    Anything for money
    Would lie for you
    Would die for you
    Even sell my soul to the devil
    Anything
    Anything
    Anything for money
    Would lie for you
    Would die for you
    Insurance?
    Where do your loyalties lie?
    Is that your alibi?
    I don't think so
    You don't care
    You'd do her for the money
    Say it's fair
    You sue her for the money
    Want your pot of gold
    Need the Midas touch
    Bet you sell your soul
    Cuz your God is such
    You don't care
    You kill for the money
    Do or dareThe thrill for the money
    Are you infected with the same disease
    Of lust, gluttoney and greed?
    Then watch the ones
    With the biggest smiles
    The idle jabbers...Cuz they're the backstabbers
    If you know it's a lie
    Then you will swear it
    If you give it with guilt
    Then you will bear it
    If it's taking a chance
    Then you will dare it
    Anything
    Anything
    Anything for money
    Would lie for you
    Would die for you
    Anything
    Anything
    Anything for money
    Would lie for you
    Would die for you
    Anything
    Anything
    Anything for money
    Would lie for you
    Would die for you
    Anything
    Anything
    Anything for money
    Would lie for you
    Would die for you
    You say you wouldn't do it
    For all the money in the world
    I don't think soIf you show me the man
    Then I will sell him
    If you ask me to lie
    Then I will tell him
    If you're dealing with God
    Then you will hell him
    You'll do anything for money
    Anything
    Anything
    Anything for money
    Would lie for you
    Would die for you

And NOT:
    Let's have some fun,
    This beat is sick
    I wanna take a ride on your disco stick
    I need it all
    The money the fame the cars the clothes
    I can’t just let you run up on me like that (all up on me like that) yeah
    Them hustlas like my fashion (You wanna video me?)
    They like the way I'm walkin' (You like what you see?)
    You sayin' that you want me (Go on and video me)
    So press record, I'll let you film me
    I asked my girlfriend if she'd seen you round before
    She mumbled something while we got down on the floor baby
    We might've fucked not really sure, don't quite recall
    But something tells me that I've seen him, yeah
    :|

This are lyrics of making people aware of the nwo/illuminati:
    SHOUT

Verse
    Ignorance of people purchasing diamonds and necklaces,
    And barely able to keep the payments up on their lessons,
    And enrolled in a class and don't know who the professor is,
    How low people go for the dough and make a mess of things,
    Kids are murdering other kids for the fun of it,
    Instead of using their mind or their fist, they put a gun in it
    Wanna be a part of a clique, don't know who's running it,
    Tragedy on top of tragedy you know it's killing me.
    So many people in agony, this shouldn't have to be,
    Too busy focusing on ourselves and not His Majesty,
    There has to be some type of change for this day and age,
    We gotta rearrange and flip the page,
    Living encaged like animals and cannibals,
    Eating each other alive just to survive the nine to five,
    Every single day is trouble while we struggle and strive
    Peace of mind's so hard to find.

Chorus
    I wanna shout, throw my hands up and shout
    All this makes me wanna shout
    You know it makes me wanna shout,
    Throw my hands up and shout
    All this makes me wanna shout, c'mon now

Verse 2
    Problems, complications and accusations
    Dividing the nations and races of empty faces
    A war is taking place.
    No substitution for restitution, the only solution for peace
    Is increasing the height of your spirituality.
    Masses of minds are shrouded, clouded visions
    Deceptions and indecision, no faith or religion, how we're living.
    The clock is ticking, the end is coming, there'll be no warning,
    But we live to see the dawn.

Bridge
    How can we preach, when all we make this world to be
    Is a living hell torturing our minds.
    We all must unite, to turn darkness to light,
    And the love in our hearts will shine.

Verse 3
    We're disconnected from love, we're disrespecting each other
    Whatever happened to protecting each other
    Poisoned your body and your soul for a minute of pleasure,
    But the damage that you've done is gonna last forever.
    Babies being born in the world already drug addicted and afflicted,
    Family values are contradicted.
    Ashes to ashes and dust to dust, the pressure is building and I've had enough.
    "They Don't Care About Us"

Skin head, dead head
    Everybody gone bad
    Situation, aggravation
    Everybody allegation
    Everybody dog food
    Bang bang, shot dead
    Everybody's gone mad

All I wanna say is that
    All I wanna say is that

Beat me, hate me
    You can never break me
    Will me, thrill me
    You can never kill me
    Jew me, sue me
    Everybody do me
    Kick me, kike me
    Don't you black or white me

All I wanna say is that
    All I wanna say is that

Tell me what has become of my life
    I have a wife and two children who love me
    I am the victim of police brutality, now
    I'm tired of bein' the victim of hate
    You're rapin' me of my pride
    Oh, for God's sake
    I look to heaven to fulfill its prophecy...
    Set me free

Skin head, dead head
    Everybody gone bad
    trepidation, speculation
    Everybody allegation
    Everybody dog food
    black man, black male
    Throw your brother in jail

All I wanna say is that
    All I wanna say is that

Tell me what has become of my rights
    Am I invisible because you ignore me?
    Your proclamation promised me free liberty, now
    I'm tired of bein' the victim of shame
    They're throwing me in a class with a bad name
    I can't believe this is the land from which I came
    You know I do really hate to say it
    The government don't wanna see
    But if Roosevelt was livin'
    He wouldn't let this be, no, no

Skin head, dead head
    Everybody gone bad
    Situation, speculation
    Everybody litigation
    Beat me, bash me
    You can never trash me
    Hit me, kick me
    You can never get me

All I wanna say is that
    All I wanna say is that

Some things in life they just don't wanna see
    But if Martin Luther was livin'
    He wouldn't let this be

Skin head, dead head
    Everybody gone bad
    Situation, segregation
    Everybody allegation
    Everybody dog food
    Kick me, strike me
    Don't you wrong or right me

All I wanna say is that
    All I wanna say is that

All I wanna say is that
    All I wanna say is that

All I wanna say is that
    All I wanna say is that

"Tabloid Junkie"

Speculate to break the one you hate
    Circulate the lie you confiscate
    Assassinate and mutilate
    As the hounding media in hysteria
    Who's the next for you to resurrect
    JFK exposed the CIA
    Truth be told the grassy knoll
    As the blackmail story in all your glory

It's slander
    You say it's not a sword
    You'd crucify the Lord
    And you don't have to read it, read it
    And you don't have to eat it, eat it
    To buy it is to feed it, feed it
    So why do we keep foolin' ourselves

Don't make it factual
    They say he's homosexual

In the hood
    Frame him if you could
    Shoot to kill
    To blame him if you will
    If he dies sympathize
    Such false witnesses
    Damn self righteousness
    In the black
    Stab me in the back
    In the face
    To lie and shame the race
    Heroine and Marilyn
    As the headline stories of
    All your glory

It's slander
    With the words you use
    Do anything for news
    Don't make it factual
    Everybody wants to read all about it
    Don't make it factual

Don't make it factual
    She's blonde and she's bisexual

Scandal
    With the words you use
    Do anything for news
    Why do we keep foolin' ourselves
    Slander
    You say it's not a sin

Don't make it factual
    Don't make it factual
    See, but everybody wants to read all about it

Don't make it factual
    Don't make it factual
    You're so damn disrespectable

We've Had Enough

Love was taken from a young life
    And no one told her why
    Her direction has a dimlight
    From one more violent crime

She innocently questioned why
    Why her father had to die
    She asked the men in blue
    How is it that you get to choose
    Did god say that you could decide ?
    You saw he didn't run
    And that my daddy had no gun

In the middle of a village
    Way in a distant land
    Lies a poor boy with his broken toy
    Too young to understand

He's awaken, ground is shakin
    His father grabs his hand
    Screaming, crying, his wife's dying
    Now he's left to explain

He innocently questioned why
    Why his mother had to die
    What did these soldiers come here for ?
    If they're for peace, why is there war ?

Did God say that they could decide
    Who will live and who will die ?
    All my mama ever did
    Was try to take care of her kids

We're innocently standing by
    Watching people lose their lives
    It seems as if we have no voice
    It's time for us to make a choice

Only god could decide
    There's nothing that can't be done
    If we raise our voice as one

We can't take it
    We've already had enough

We can't take it
    We've already had enough

They've gotta hear it from you baby

We can't take it
    We've already had enough

Deep in my soul baby

Deep in your soul and let God decide

Deep in my soul

It's up to me and i'm still alive

We can't take it
    We've already had enough

It's going down baby
    Just let God decide,

It's going on baby
    Just let God decide

Deep in my soul baby

We've already had enough

We can't, we can't
    We've already had enough
    "Money"

Money.
    Money...
    Lie for it
    Spy for it
    Kill for it
    Die for it
    So you call it trust
    But I say it's just
    In the devil's game
    Of greed and lust
    They don't care
    They'd do me for the money
    They don't care
    They use me for the money
    So you go to church
    Read the Holy word
    In the scheme of life
    It's all absurd
    They don't care
    They'd kill for the money
    Do or dare
    The thrill for the money
    You're saluting the flag
    Your country trusts you
    Now you're wearing a badge
    You're called the "Just Few"
    And you're fighting the wars
    A soldier must do
    I'll never betray or deceive you my friend but...
    If you show me the cash
    Then I will take it
    If you tell me to cry
    Then I will fake it
    If you give me a hand
    Then I will shake it
    Anything
    Anything
    Anything for money
    Would lie for you
    Would die for you
    Anything
    Anything
    Anything for money
    Would lie for you
    Would die for you
    Insurance?
    Where do your loyalties lie?
    Is that your alibi?
    I don't think so
    You don't care
    You'd do her for the money
    Say it's fair
    You sue her for the money
    Want your pot of gold
    Need the Midas touch
    Bet you sell your soul
    Cuz your God is such
    You don't care
    You kill for the money
    Do or dareThe thrill for the money
    Are you infected with the same disease
    Of lust, gluttoney and greed?
    Then watch the ones
    With the biggest smiles
    The idle jabbers...Cuz they're the backstabbers
    If you know it's a lie
    Then you will swear it
    If you give it with guilt
    Then you will bear it
    If it's taking a chance
    Then you will dare it
    Anything
    Anything
    Anything for money
    Would lie for you
    Would die for you
    Anything
    Anything
    Anything for money
    Would lie for you
    Would die for you
    Anything
    Anything
    Anything for money
    Would lie for you
    Would die for you
    Anything
    Anything
    Anything for money
    Would lie for you
    Would die for you
    You say you wouldn't do it
    For all the money in the world
    I don't think soIf you show me the man
    Then I will sell him
    If you ask me to lie
    Then I will tell him
    If you're dealing with God
    Then you will hell him
    You'll do anything for money
    Anything
    Anything
    Anything for money
    Would lie for you
    Would die for you

And NOT:
    Let's have some fun,
    This beat is sick
    I wanna take a ride on your disco stick
    I need it all
    The money the fame the cars the clothes
    I can’t just let you run up on me like that (all up on me like that) yeah
    Them hustlas like my fashion (You wanna video me?)
    They like the way I'm walkin' (You like what you see?)
    You sayin' that you want me (Go on and video me)
    So press record, I'll let you film me
    I asked my girlfriend if she'd seen you round before
    She mumbled something while we got down on the floor baby
    We might've fucked not really sure, don't quite recall
    But something tells me that I've seen him, yeah

*STANDING OVATION* Thank You!!!
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    ok, yes the excerpts from those songs don't show a direct correlation to the nwo/illuminati and michael's songs are blatantly pointing to something. however, did you write these songs? you actually don't know the meaning behind the lyrics. lyricists are very tricky in how they word things. "speechless" by lady gaga is written about her father when he first refused to get heart surgery. she wrote the song to convince him. "dance in the dark" is about the insecurities women have, especially with sex. if you look at songs face value, especially lady gaga songs, they have overtly sexual, fame obsessed, materialistic and shallow content. But, there can be a meaning in there.

You are beyond entitled to thinking this way, and if it turns out you're right, i will willingly retract my statement and apologize. However, everyone chooses to express themselves differently. Michael is a genius, and nobody can top the way he captures what is going on in the world through his lyrics. But, there are other artists out there, writing their own songs too, and may be saying things in a different way than what Michael's approach was.
  • grayshkigrayshki Posts: 90
    Actually their far from illuminati puppets. If u paid attention, they're "outing" the illuminati quite blatantly. The message of this video is that those elite are keeping us in max security prison (we think we're free and cool). We can't tell the difference between boys and girls anymore . Everywhere u go, read, and see , there's ads for diet coke, cigs, junk food, coz that's "cool", and it's their plan to destroy us. when she wears the yellow police tape , it signifies they're committing crimes against us, humanity. We're victims of their manipulation. They "poison" our food (diner-ppl dying), our minds. The "elite" are ultimately our pimps . hence why they killed the "pimp" in the diner (notice his expensive clothing). It's their way of saying "u have no control over us--we're free and u'll never have control coz we're exposing the truth ( meaning of sentence "far away and never come back" Never coming back to THEM)"

I am aware of all the points you just mentioned. And if you paid attention you would've noticed that the music industry is a huge part of the nwo. Are you really trying to say that those 'artists' are 'warning' us? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    They're just a big part of it. Why do you think the illuminati use their symbols in music videos and movies? It's all so we would say that "it's just something out of movies".

Lady gaga and Beyonce flashing their crotches in videos, promoting killing, promoting the all seeing eye and the baphomets horns isn't really a way to lead us to the truth. So please wake up!

And how does she make those "social commentary about a variety of topics"? By promoting nudity, violence, scary occult symbols? Oh give me a break!

The target group of these so called artists are children. Do we really want these kind people to have any kind of effect on our kids? Don't think so. I sure wouldn't.

Has it ever occured to you that this kind of 'artists', music and musicvideos are simply a part of the agenda?

If ur saying that by using quite obvious illuminati material in her work, gaga is using illuminati for her benefit rather then exposing them, then ur saying Michael also did the same thing. Look at his Dangerous album cover, Blood on the dance Floor, Ghosts video (the floor, columns, etc...),the Invincible cover (one eye more obvious then the other).... these are just a few of the examples of his work that are FULL of illuminati symbols. So , what was his purpose? For his own gain? Or for their exposure?
    And remember, invincible was in the 2000's.

I believe gaga is doing the same as Michael. U should watch her interview with oprah. it might give u new perspectives on why she does this the way she does. she's not afraid.

And I have to stress, i don't even like lady gaga's music all that much.

If ur saying that by using quite obvious illuminati material in her work, gaga is using illuminati for her benefit rather then exposing them, then ur saying Michael also did the same thing. Look at his Dangerous album cover, Blood on the dance Floor, Ghosts video (the floor, columns, etc...),the Invincible cover (one eye more obvious then the other).... these are just a few of the examples of his work that are FULL of illuminati symbols. So , what was his purpose? For his own gain? Or for their exposure?

I believe gaga is doing the same as Michael. U should watch her interview with oprah. it might give u new perspectives on why she does this the way she does. she's not afraid.

I don't think it was consciously Michael's intention to expose the illuminati until "HIStory", maybe "Dangerous". I think he was doing a lot of those things and putting symbols in certain places subconsciously before that. I think they came from what he was exposed to after being in the music business for so long.

There's also a strikingly different tone to his music then Lady Gaga's...He actually addresses the issues dead on in "History" and "Invincible". Lady Gaga glorifies it. There's a huge difference... she making things that are normally evil and wicked seem glamorous and fun. That's how the youth is responding to her music.
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    Off topic a little bit, but just wanted to add another excerpt to the lyrics that are out now. This is from Britney Spears' song "3" which is about a threesome, a LOT of kids listen to her so the fact that she's singing a song like this on the radio is ridiculous. Anyways, I think the illuminati is behind her breakdown & drugging her. I've always thought people were responsible for that & now people are in control of her life all over again, here's a part of her lyrics:

"Are - you in
    Livin' in sin is the new thing"

Livin' in SIN is the new thing? That's a great message for kids. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I think we should be careful though, I don't really think every little thing refers to the occult. usually artists use choreographers, video directors & costume designers for their videos, so maybe it's not so much the artist using the occult symbolism maybe it's the people behind the scenes putting it in there & the artist is clueless as to what it symbolizes. & as for the songs, sometimes a lot of artists use metaphors in their lyrics to describe something else. So I don't want to get carried away here, I don't believe Beyonce is purposefully putting these things out there, I think she is being influenced by her husband & she's trying to keep up with Gaga, since they are the biggest female artists out there today. I don't know, I always liked Beyonce & so did MJ but the last time we saw them together was a few years ago, she has definitely changed a bit. I just don't know what to believe, it's getting crazy. But I don't want everyone to get carried away & start pointing fingers, this could really turn into a witch hunt all over again. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    Found some interesting/strange Beyonce lyrics from her last 2 albums. BDay & I am..Sasha Fierce.

"Welcome to Hollywood " Featuring Jay Z.

[Intro: Jay-Z + (Beyonce)]
    IT AIN'T FOR EVERYBODY!
    (Uh) Welcome to Hollywood baby
    (Take a picture) Uh huh
    You're coming with? (Let's not even talk about it)
    Let's do it (Let's Go!)

[Bridge 1]
    I see your jealousy as you're watching
    You're watching
    It's kinda sexy to me how you're watching
    You're watching

I see your face (I see your face)
    You wanna touch it (You wanna touch it)
    Come to my place (Come to my crib)
    And let's discuss it (Let's chop it up)
    Tonight you'll be (Tonight you're gonna be a superstar)
    a superstar
    come let me sign you up

(let's get into it)

[Chorus:]
    Oh it's the lights (You're blinded by the)
    Action! (You need that)
    Hollywood
    Oh it's the lights (You're blinded by the)
    Satisfaction! (You need that)
    Hollywood

You got to get it
    oh oh oh oh
    oh oh oh
    Do you want it
    oh oh oh oh
    oh oh oh
    But you don't need it
    oh oh oh oh
    oh oh oh
    What do you do?
    oh oh oh
    What do you do?
    oh oh oh
    Hey

I see your face (I see your face)
    You wanna touch it (You wanna touch it)
    Come to my place (Come to my crib)
    And let's discuss it (Let's chop it up)
    Tonight you'll be (Tonight you gonna' be a superstar)
    a superstar
    come let me sign you up

[Chorus]

You hear it screaming
    oh oh oh oh
    oh oh oh
    Camera's rolling
    oh oh oh oh
    oh oh oh
    So addictive
    oh oh oh oh
    oh oh oh
    like Hollywood
    oh oh oh oh
    oh oh oh

And everybody warning you about it (Try to told you)
    And once you taste you can't live without it (It's addictive)
    Not 'cause you choose to not live without it (Sure you want this baby)
    It's now a part of you (It's a part of you)
    It's now a part of you
    And everybody warning you about it (I see you blinded)
    And once you taste you can't live

[Chorus:]
    Ooh it's the lights (It's the lights)
    Action! (Action)
    Hollywood (Hollywood)
    Ooh it's the lights (Satisfaction)
    Satisfaction! (So addictive)
    (Hey) Hollywood (Hollywood)

Now you wanna be seen
    Male groupies
    Now you become what you once despised
    James Dean
    John Belushi
    Blow your whole life
    Tryna live in the lights
    Heroins following Marilyn Hoppin'
    over the edges
    just like Janice Joplin
    River Phoenix
    Jimi Hendrix
    Jamie Morrison
    All of them ended by
    Hollywood

I see your face and a you wanna touch
    come to my place and we can discuss it

Hollywood, Welcome to Hollywood

"Poison"
    "Poison"

[Verse 1]
    You're bad for me
    I clearly get it
    I don't see how something good could come from loving you

The death of me
    Must be your mission
    'Cuz with every hug and kiss,
    You're snatching every bit of strength

That I'm gon' need to fight off the inevitable
    And it's a heart-breaking situation
    I'm up in but I can't control

[Chorus]
    You're just like poison
    Slowly moving through my system breaking all of my defenses with time

You're just like poison
    And I just don't get it
    How could something so deadly feel so right?

I'm not sure of what to do
    It's a catch twenty-two
    'Cuz the cure is found in you,
    I don't want it but I do

You're just like poison
    My affliction, I'm addicted, I can't lie
    Kiss me one more time before I die

[Verse 2]
    You ain't right, take me high
    Then that high, it subsides
    And my body flat lines

Then you come to revive
    Wait, wait, wait, I'm alive
    But how long will it last?
    Will it all come crashing down?

How many doses am I needin' now?
    What's the prognosis, will you be around?
    Or am I just another victim of an assassin that broke my heart down?

[Chorus]
    Baby, you're just like poison

You're just like poison
    And I just don't get it

It's a catch twenty-two
    I don't want it but I do

You're just like poison
    Kiss me one more time before I die

[Verse 3]
    It's just not my body (oh),
    It's my mind you don't know how many times I told myself this can't do (can't do)
    And that I don't need you
    (No, I don't need you, no)

It's so unfair
    That I find myself right back in your care
    And what's good is that when you're not always there (there, there)
    You're no good for my health, my health

You're just like poison

You're just like poison

[Chorus]
    You're just like poison

You're just like poison
    And I just don't get it

It's a catch twenty-two
    I don't want it but I do

You're just like poison
    Baby, kiss me one more time

You're just like poison

You're just like poison
    And I just don't get it

It's a catch twenty-two
    I don't wanna do

You're just like poison
    I'm addicted, I can't lie
    Kiss me one more time

<!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • If ur saying that by using quite obvious illuminati material in her work, gaga is using illuminati for her benefit rather then exposing them, then ur saying Michael also did the same thing. Look at his Dangerous album cover, Blood on the dance Floor, Ghosts video (the floor, columns, etc...),the Invincible cover (one eye more obvious then the other).... these are just a few of the examples of his work that are FULL of illuminati symbols. So , what was his purpose? For his own gain? Or for their exposure?

Michael is obviously using their symbols with another interpretation, for example the Blood On The Dancefloor cover:

10-1.jpg

He's standing on their masonic checkered floor, while he's wearing red. So he's the blood on their floor; they metaphorical shedded his blood with all the bashing and slander.
    And while he's standing on their floor, he's doing the Black Panthers fist. And that could only mean one thing; he's in war with them. And don't forget the lyircs on the album, for example the lyric of 'Is It Scary'.

So he using the symbols clearly from a whole another perspective.

Not like Lady Gaga who's doing the 'As above as below' like satan (yes it's all in the devils game) :

ladygagahandoffatimamannequin.jpg
    Plus she's doing the all seeing eye of the Anti Christ, while she's a puppet/dummy for them.

Baphomet.png

ladygagagoathair.jpg
  • WeAreOneWeAreOne Posts: 55
    Amen grayshki. You hit the nail right on the head. I know it's hard for some people to understand, but you did a marvelous job of explaining the concept of the video. Well at least that is my understanding of the video.
    Please don't compare those vulgaire attention-seeking illuminati puppets with Michael Jackson, the humanitarian, the legend, the beautiful, wonderful man.

If Beyonce really was friends with him, how come she wasn't at the funeral or the memorial? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->