Uri Geller did 'live' announcement on SBS6?

Comments

• DutchDutch Posts: 13
    When is the show this week ? And where can I watch it ?

Friday evening, 20:30 dutch time on dutch channel SBS6. Unless you're in Holland or have a CanalDigitaal issued smartcard for satellite system, you won't be able to watch it until the next day when the show is being hosted on the website of SBS6.

As I have mentioned earlier, I will be ready to snapshot the event and upload it to Youtube and of course I'll share the link here. I don't think it'll be necessary though, cause why would MJ reveal himself (should he still be alive) on dutch TV and on dutch TV only? Also, how would he have gotten in the Netherlands? It would have meant extensive traveling and any type of traveling means unnecessary risks, especially when one doesn't want to be discovered.
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    WHO SAYS ITS RECORDED IN HOLLAND? I REMEMBER LAST YEAR I COULD WIN TICKETS FOR THE LIVE SHOW OF THE NEW URI GELLER AND I FOUND OUT IT WAS RECORDED IN GERMANY !! BECAUSE I HAD TO TAKE THE BUS TO GERMANY AND I DIDNT WANT TO DO THAT ... SO IF THIS TIME THE SHOW IS RECORDED IS GERMANY ALSO THAN MJ CAN BE THERE <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> OR SATILITE IS ANOTHER OPTION FOR HIM TO SHOW UP... sorry i just read that this friday its live recorded in hilversum (holland)
  • WHO SAYS ITS RECORDED IN HOLLAND? I REMEMBER LAST YEAR I COULD WIN TICKETS FOR THE LIVE SHOW OF THE NEW URI GELLER AND I FOUND OUT IT WAS RECORDED IN GERMANY !! BECAUSE I HAD TO TAKE THE BUS TO GERMANY AND I DIDNT WANT TO DO THAT ... SO IF THIS TIME THE SHOW IS RECORDED IS GERMANY ALSO THAN MJ CAN BE THERE <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> OR SATILITE IS ANOTHER OPTION FOR HIM TO SHOW UP... sorry i just read that this friday its live recorded in hilversum (holland)

Remember JCC?

"Germany is the key." <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

lol
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    Friends??? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Uri,John Lennon, Elvis and MJ..
    [youtube:b4sy1aoy]
  • DutchDutch Posts: 13
    WHO SAYS ITS RECORDED IN HOLLAND? I REMEMBER LAST YEAR I COULD WIN TICKETS FOR THE LIVE SHOW OF THE NEW URI GELLER AND I FOUND OUT IT WAS RECORDED IN GERMANY !! BECAUSE I HAD TO TAKE THE BUS TO GERMANY AND I DIDNT WANT TO DO THAT ... SO IF THIS TIME THE SHOW IS RECORDED IS GERMANY ALSO THAN MJ CAN BE THERE <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> OR SATILITE IS ANOTHER OPTION FOR HIM TO SHOW UP... sorry i just read that this friday its live recorded in hilversum (holland)

It is actually a live broadcast from studio 24 in Hilversum, but that does not matter. It could be a live broadcast from New Zealand and still only people in Holland would be able to watch it. No one, besides people who have a subscription with CanalDigitaal for satellite TV or people who have cable TV in Holland, can watch this dutch version of "the New Uri Geller" on SBS6 real time. Only from the next day when it will be hosted on the site of SBS6 it will be viewable by those who don't fall in the before mentioned groups.

BTW, maybe you didn't know and I certainly don't want to offend you, but typing in only caps is considered very rude as it equals shouting.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    I think Michael is far to big for uri to have a programme about him with Michael showing himself. but it would make my dreams come true. but i cant see it myself. sorry
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    I strongly believe that it has nothing to do with Michael. I've seen his shows in the past, and he always pretends that something huge is going to happen.
  • Uri Gellar is a egotistical con artist. Michael saw through him in the end. Michael no longer spoke to him after the Bashir incident.
    Uri Gellar took money from Bashir for the introduction.

There is no way Michael would do this with Uri. No way.

Im leaning towards Michael being gone at the moment, and have a broken heart. But if this is a hoax, then Michael will return on his own terms. Michael doesnt need to ride Uri Gellars coat strings on this one.
  • Excitin' innit.

Datroot,

I absolutely LOVE your little signature pic. Love cats and that one is soooo cute! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • If it's only viewable live in the Netherlands then I doubt it's MJ's BAM that will happen on the show!
    I think if he wants to do it, he's gonna let the whole world in on it at the same time!
  • If it's only viewable live in the Netherlands then I doubt it's MJ's BAM that will happen on the show!
    I think if he wants to do it, he's gonna let the whole world in on it at the same time!

Remember first one to tell about his death was TMZ...I don't think they were that known before they had the MJ news before everybody.
    Anyway, we will see who he is talking about on friday (for people who can watch it)
  • virgo75virgo75 Posts: 514
    Uri Gellar is a egotistical con artist. Michael saw through him in the end. Michael no longer spoke to him after the Bashir incident.
    Uri Gellar took money from Bashir for the introduction.

There is no way Michael would do this with Uri. No way.

Im leaning towards Michael being gone at the moment, and have a broken heart. But if this is a hoax, then Michael will return on his own terms. Michael doesnt need to ride Uri Gellars coat strings on this one.

Agreed.

And every time I saw Michael with Uri, he always looked unhappy or zoned out - like he was hypnotized or on drugs. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I believe the poster who said the Uri would say things pretending something big was gonna happen, even though I've never seen or heard his show. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I believe the poster who said the Uri would say things pretending something big was gonna happen, even though I've never seen or heard his show. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Trust me, he does it all the time.

I'm in the Netherlands and I'm able to watch it, but I won't. I'm not going to spend my time by watching his show.
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    Ever noticed the difference in head sizes?

Uri%2BMichael.jpg
    Ever noticed the difference in head sizes?

Uri%2BMichael.jpg

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Uri's head is HUGE....
    A dutch guy, Milly Magic who performs dancing like MJ is asked to promote the tv show 'Move like Michael Jackson' in one of Uri's shows, so maybe Jermaine is coming friday...
    Thank you Kuki for figuring this out <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • norrenorre Posts: 51
    About Lamb Island,i read here somewhere about the piramid and michael would be hiding or something,and i googled some and i found this website with some strange things about that Island but it is in dutch,maybe someone here can translate it.
    It something about a possible piramid on that island.

<!-- m -->http://www.islandpassions.nl/eilanden/? ... -schotland<!-- m -->
  • LoesLoes Posts: 612
    About Lamb Island,i read here somewhere about the piramid and michael would be hiding or something,and i googled some and i found this website with some strange things about that Island but it is in dutch,maybe someone here can translate it.
    It something about a possible piramid on that island.

<!-- m -->http://www.islandpassions.nl/eilanden/? ... -schotland<!-- m -->

I will do my best ... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Lamb Island
    More then a year ago Uri Geller bought the scotisch island Lamb Island.
    The island is actually not more then a rock and nobody lives there. But Uri Geller find it worthwhile for investigation.

The investigation
    Now, after a year of no activity, Uri comes to action.
    Saturday he will travel to the island to investigate from a tent a burried tresure from a Egyptian prinses.
    There are more reasons. The island is surrounded by puzzling mysteries.
    Pyramids in Egypt are geografical like the stars. This would also be the case with Lamb Island. One suspects there even is a pyramid.

Hope you understand my translation ... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

2ebaamu.jpg
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    A dutch guy, Milly Magic who performs dancing like MJ is asked to promote the tv show 'Move like Michael Jackson' in one of Uri's shows, so maybe Jermaine is coming friday...
    but why is that BREAKING NEUWWWWSS*!!! just like Uri said* haha
  • mjjmjj Posts: 74
    i have nothing against uri geller! and michael was upset first but he did forgive uri!
    it could be possible that michael comes in the show cause nobody would even think that michael could be in holland!
    keep an open mind! thats all i wanted to say!
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535

It is actually a live broadcast from studio 24 in Hilversum, but that does not matter. It could be a live broadcast from New Zealand and still only people in Holland would be able to watch it. No one, besides people who have a subscription with CanalDigitaal for satellite TV or people who have cable TV in Holland, can watch this dutch version of "the New Uri Geller" on SBS6 real time. Only from the next day when it will be hosted on the site of SBS6 it will be viewable by those who don't fall in the before mentioned groups.

BTW, maybe you didn't know and I certainly don't want to offend you, but typing in only caps is considered very rude as it equals shouting.
    <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> i didnt mean to offend anybody with caps typing i have been a very notty girl sorry
  • I strongly believe that it has nothing to do with Michael. I've seen his shows in the past, and he always pretends that something huge is going to happen.

Exactly <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • LoesLoes Posts: 612
    I strongly believe that it has nothing to do with Michael. I've seen his shows in the past, and he always pretends that something huge is going to happen.

Exactly <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

Can you give me an example about that?
    I always watch the show and I can't think of anything like that.

2ebaamu.jpg
  • norrenorre Posts: 51
    Thanks,that was a nice stranslation.
  • KukiKuki Posts: 346

URW! <!-- s;-) -->;-)<!-- s;-) -->