Uri Geller did 'live' announcement on SBS6?

Comments

• hi to everybody iam new here and my english are not very good.. so about URI GELLER now , 5 months ago the same show was on greek tv ant1, the theme was you will be the next uri geller, so uri geller was also in the show opvious.. so a joker appears and put in the seat a person from the audiens and ask her to think of a song and also the song that the player thought is was an MJ song that i dont remember it right now but i will find it.. and by the end a picture came with michael jackson and URI geller together <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> what is yr opion about that.. i will try to find it and post it for you.. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • hi to everybody iam new here and my english are not very good.. so about URI GELLER now , 5 months ago the same show was on greek tv ant1, the theme was you will be the next uri geller, so uri geller was also in the show opvious.. so a joker appears and put in the seat a person from the audiens and ask her to think of a song and also the song that the player thought is was an MJ song that i dont remember it right now but i will find it.. and by the end a picture came with michael jackson and URI geller together <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> what is yr opion about that.. i will try to find it and post it for you.. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

This is what we are talking about <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> On dutch TV, the joker did this show, and next, Uri spoke about "someone" who would show up next week (so tomorrow)
  • KukiKuki Posts: 346
    I never watch Uri Geller, but I am gonna watch it tonight to see what will happen!
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    UG is a liar, and he does everything for the viewers=money
    hi to everybody iam new here and my english are not very good.. so about URI GELLER now , 5 months ago the same show was on greek tv ant1, the theme was you will be the next uri geller, so uri geller was also in the show opvious.. so a joker appears and put in the seat a person from the audiens and ask her to think of a song and also the song that the player thought is was an MJ song that i dont remember it right now but i will find it.. and by the end a picture came with michael jackson and URI geller together <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> what is yr opion about that.. i will try to find it and post it for you.. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

I guess it was Thriller <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • bobobobo Posts: 44
    The day is coming, can we wish something would happen?
  • DutchDutch Posts: 13

Something will happen, that's for sure. The question remains what will happen though. I checked the site of Uri Geller and found something interesting (a diary entry by Uri Geller, full article to be read here: <!-- m -->http://site.uri-geller.com/kefalonia<!-- m --> )
    I had a unique experience while I was promoting the show - I was transformed into a hologram. It's a fascinating techical process, which i don't pretend to understand. I was filmed from several angles, as I read from an autocue, and then my ghostly image was projected onto the stage.

The audience gasped, but the biggest shock came at the end, when my image turned into a computer-generated picture of a spoon. It was like seeing myself transported into a lifesize version of the 3D blockbuster Avatar... only my avatar was a piece of cutlery!

Before the audience had stopped applauding, the spoon exploded and, in a burst of dramatic lighting, I stepped onto the stage. I think a lot of people still believed I was a hologram.

Using the same technology, the organisers were also able to project a hologram of Michael Jackson, moonwalking across the arena. I predict that one day, we will go to live events featuring 3D computer graphics of pop stars such as Elvis and The Beatles, who will look and sound exactly like the real thing.

So, possibly a hologram tonight?

I'm not counting on it, sorry.
    I am gonna watch it, I will let you know.
    I am gonna watch it, I will let you know.

Thank you <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    its on AIR now <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    its on AIR now <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

IS it on live stream or something ?
  • MJLive2010MJLive2010 Posts: 139
    yeah can anyone give an link where we can watch it ? I want to see this PLEASSSSEEE <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • GrazziaGrazzia Posts: 224
    yeah it could be cool or just tell us whats goin on
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    Okay...recap for those who can't watch

Uri did not reveal -yet- who he had invited to do the big act, just that it was a controversial person around whom a lot of questions revolved. It was decided not to do it because a lot of children were watching the show.

He was amazed he received hundreds of emails from all over the world asking if Michael Jackson is still alive. There were many MJ supporters in the audience, and some impersonators, all cheering when Uri mentioned that there were so many people that believe he is still alive.
    Uri gave his personal opinion, that he believes for 99 % that Michael has passed but that there is always that 1% possibility he is still alive.
    Sidenote - he usually says 99.9 % when he is almost sure, this time he said 99%.
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    Sidenote - he usually says 99.9 % when he is almost sure, this time he said 99%.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I saw that too and when he said that I was a little shocked to see him say that. Once again I'll never trust Uri Geller but what is his point in saying this, to make us look crazy or something?
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    Well...many people in here at some point have that percentage in mind about the likelyness of a hoax...guess it means he feels the same
  • me2me2 Posts: 107
    children looking at uri, i wont let my children look at a show like his, so thats bs

Uri did not reveal -yet- who he had invited to do the big act, just that it was a controversial person around whom a lot of questions revolved. It was decided not to do it because a lot of children were watching the show.

He was amazed he received hundreds of emails from all over the world asking if Michael Jackson is still alive. There were many MJ supporters in the audience, and some impersonators, all cheering when Uri mentioned that there were so many people that believe he is still alive.
    Uri gave his personal opinion, that he believes for 99 % that Michael has passed but that there is always that 1% possibility he is still alive.

10x
  • The way the program was shown, is a perfect example of how mindcontrol works.
    First they show an act in which the Joker let us guess a song, which "happens to be" Thriller.
    So w re thinking bout Michael already, right?
    Then the big anouncement of someone showing up next week , well it isn't strange we think it s Michael isn't it?

So today was the "big " surprise.......
    NOBODY showed up, the only thing he mentioned was how many emails he's gotten of people thinkin it was Michael Jackson who's gonna B there, then he said there is 99% chance he is dead so 1 % he 's alive.
    And then moved on with the show didn't even mention who was supposed to b there...
    All for viewing ratings.

Thank you Uri for your lesson mindcontrol, now let s move on.......
  • MJLive2010MJLive2010 Posts: 139

WTF So that means nothing will happen tonight ? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    The way the program was shown, is a perfect example of how mindcontrol works.
    First they show an act in which the Joker let us guess a song, which "happens to be" Thriller.
    So w re thinking bout Michael already, right?
    Then the big anouncement of someone showing up next week , well it isn't strange we think it s Michael isn't it?

So today was the "big " surprise.......
    NOBODY showed up, the only thing he mentioned was how many emails he's gotten of people thinkin it was Michael Jackson who's gonna B there, then he said there is 99% chance he is dead so 1 % he 's alive.
    And then moved on with the show didn't even mention who was supposed to b there...
    All for viewing ratings.

Thank you Uri for your lesson mindcontrol, now let s move on.......
    so the show is over ?

WTF!???

He's playing with people's minds... All for the viewers!
    Damn Uri.... <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->