TMZ Live from court house now

Comments

• Wow the WE demand justice for MJ plane has just been seen and it´s exactly like the TMZ Photoshop!!! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Its hard to see...everything is so dark.

It seems like ETonline has better video footage vs. TMZ.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Oh how we love blurry videos... we got used to them already... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • LSKLSK Posts: 97
    did anyone just hear the TMZ guys say "it looks like she was coming for a movie or something" <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Michael deserves justice for his death. Murray is an insensitive asshole for saying MJ administered the drug by himself.
  • Its hard to see...everything is so dark.

It seems like ETonline has better video footage vs. TMZ.

It is better!! Thanks!!
  • suomursusuomursu Posts: 111
    Oh man. Went to bath room and missed Janet.
    UTisNUM1: We are believers. We have lots of reasons to believe MJ is alive so please, if you will...
    did anyone just hear the TMZ guys say "it looks like she was coming for a movie or something" <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I missed that but it's true - the greatest movie ever!
  • Wow the WE demand justice for MJ plane has just been seen and it´s exactly like the TMZ Photoshop!!! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

That was not a Photoshop photo. That was a real banner that was paid for by the fans and supporters in the Justice4mj group. Those banners and plane rental time are pretty expensive. They were talking about the banner on the livestream...

<!-- m -->http://www.ustream.tv/channel/los-angel ... rad-murray<!-- m -->
  • Michael deserves justice for his death. Murray is an insensitive asshole for saying MJ administered the drug by himself.

You know what I think? And some may think this is cold and heartless.........but wether Murray killed MJ or not (which we all know he didnt) I think killers deserve to die in the same manner that their victims died.
    But in Murrays case, I dont feel that way...if he did kill MJ by mistake or otherwise,,, I actually feel bad for the guy. I feel sorry for him. Im not sure why I feel this way.
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    the stream is lagging <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • Oh man. Went to bath room and missed Janet.
    UTisNUM1: We are believers. We have lots of reasons to believe MJ is alive so please, if you will...
    I missed that but it's true - the greatest movie ever!

I heard it...
    wonder when murray is going to walk in, THAT will be interesting
  • wonder when murray is going to walk in, THAT will be interesting

Oh yes, I can't wait to see that!
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    Conrad is there already.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • LSKLSK Posts: 97
    the stream is lagging <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

mine too
  • Conrad is there already.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

did he sneak in a back enterence or something? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    watching ET stream until TMZ's come up
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484

did he snaek in a back enterence or something? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

it looks he sleeps in there... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    IDK why he is already in court... strange... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • lotus_sutralotus_sutra Posts: 224

did he snaek in a back enterence or something? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

No, didn't you see him parachute out of the plane carrying the banner? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Sorry, couldn't resist! Ok back to TMZ frozen screen and ET's live coverage of someones elbow <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> !
  • One of the members from Justice4mj is inside the courthouse. She has been the one organizing and mobilizing the various MJ Fangroups to come together in support of the Jackson family.

<!-- m -->http://www.ustream.tv/channel/los-angel ... rad-murray<!-- m -->
  • Conrad is there already.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

No, didn't you see him parachute out of the plane carrying the banner? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Sorry, couldn't resist! Ok back to TMZ frozen screen and ET's live coverage of someones elbow <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> !

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    tmz stream is gone?
  • tmz stream is gone?

Again. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    tmz stream is gone?

Again. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    watch the et one:http://www.etonline.com/
  • I have TMZ and etonline on at the same time.